A Weekend Seduction

After a few minutes of fucking me like this, he halted for a second and adjusted my legs so that they rested on his shoulders. I was completely open to him and he took full advantage, pounding me hard so that I cried out in pleasure each time he bottomed out in my pussy.

"Fuck, you are tight, Amanda. I never dreamed that you would be so tight on my cock."

I was in heaven, my head whipping from side to side as Jason plunged himself into me with increasing speed and force. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer as Jason's cock was filling me in a way that I hadn't experienced for a long time.

"Fuck me harder, I'm almost there Jason!" I moaned.

At that, Jason redoubled his efforts, powering into my tight wet pussy with gusto and after a few moments I could hold out no more. I came, emitting a loud wale of pleasure that I'm sure could be heard through most of the hotel. The wave of pleasure that washed through my body almost made me lose consciousness for a few seconds. When my senses returned, I felt Jason's cock still inside my tingling pussy. I smiled up at him before pulling him deeper with my legs.

"Fill me with your cum, Jason. This time I'll cum with you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 715 milliseconds