A Weekend with Cassy

I exploded inside my sister. I felt sure the top part of cock blew off with the force of my first ejaculation. Cassy screamed and came with me. My cock repeatedly knocked on the door to Cassy's uterus, driving her near insane, as I pumped more and more cum inside her. Her arms weakened and slowly she dropped down, dropping her head on my chest. After shocks set in and sporadically I lurched with my hips, driving my penis in and shaking in the last throws of climax.

Cassy clutched my sides, holding tight, unwilling to be bucked off. Mumbling and moaning out my name over and over, she remained on top until my cock shriveled. With a grunt and forceful pelvic push, she shoved my, spent, penis from her vagina. "My God, what a ride -- I can't stop quivering." She whispered.

I rolled and slowly eased her onto the blanket. There was no protest, only a prolonged sigh of contentment. "Cassy -- sis..." I whispered back and received nothing in return. Small belly spasms and leg twitches told me she was relaxed and going out. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arm around her. Moments later, I too felt the urge to close my eyes and relax.

Chapter Six

Sunday, 8:00AM

A noise wakened me. There was nothing startling about it and I stretched, languishing with the great feeling of tensing and relaxing body muscles. Rubbing my face, scratching my arms, my belly and testicles, I woke slowly and finally realized I wasn't in my bed. Recalling the night before, I reached for Cassy -- she was gone. My stomach muscles tightened and I sat bolt upright, wide eyed.

My sense of smell took over, easing the initial fear I felt and I raised my head, sniffing like an animal. The cobwebs were clearing and my sense of hearing tuned in on the smaller sounds of the house. Cassy was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast and I smiled. Throwing off the blanket, I got up and headed towards the sounds and smells of the kitchen.

You might think I would have been contentious about my nudity -- I wasn't. I strolled into the kitchen naked as the day I was born. I found Cassy equally as naked, except for one thing -- she wore an apron, the type with the neck strap and small bodice. Her bare ass wiggled as she worked the spatula, unaware I stood in the doorway watching her.

"Morning." I called out, surprising her.

"Oh shit -- hi, I mean good morning!" She cried out in a bubbly voice, jerking her head around to smile at me. "How's the worlds best brother/lover?" She added, giving me a wink and somehow managing to keep the spatula moving.

"Great and way hungry. I can't believe you're doing this, by the way I love the apron." I answered back, stepping into the kitchen.

"Thank you, I wore it just for you!" She replied, setting down the spatula and turned down the stove. "I've taken a shower already and breakfast will be a few minutes so if you want to jump in go ahead." She added, walking up to me.

Before I could respond, she wrapped her arms around me and found my lips. Her tongue danced with mine and we parted, slightly, breathless. "I love what you're wearing too." She whispered and curled her fingers around my shaft.

"Last night was more than I could have ever hoped for Jake, thank you. Hey, if you could wake up to this every morning -- would you mind?" She added, changing from sincere to silly, and did a pirouette, sending her breasts into a right-left swinging motion. The vision was beautiful and glorious. I tried to answer and choked, as her question took me completely off guard.

My rising penis told her everything she wanted to know. "Go -- get out of here and take a shower, we have another full day and I'm all yours." She giggled and slapped my bare ass when I turned. "Oh, your eggs -- how do you..." She began to add.

"Scrambled please!" I called back, answering the obvious.

"Got it and would that be with a side of pussy or a piece of ass?" She responded, laughing immediately afterward.

Not to be out done, I stopped -- thought a second and finally answered, "Maple syrup on pussy and whip creamed ass please! Hold the nuts." I heard her giggle and moved off towards the shower.

I mentioned bizarre earlier remember? It was far more than that -- much, much deeper than mire bizarre. Worse, I was enjoying it far too much. Two things happened as I showered. The first, was a worried notion recalling Cassy's words about seeing her naked every morning. The second was an undeniable fantasy of returning to the kitchen and finding her prone on the table, maple syrup dripping from her pussy lips and a white squiggle of whipped cream running through her ass crack.

Emerging from the shower hard and smiling, I dried off and wrapped the towel around me. Hunger had set in for good. Cassy heard my approach and called out before I made the kitchen. "You'd better be fucking naked or I'm ripping your clothes off!"

I stopped, just before the doorway, and pulled my towel off. Thrusting my hips out, I let my, now, semi-hard cock protrude into the doorway and answered her. "This okay?"

"Oh yeah!" She replied and I peaked around the corner, grinning. Cassy stood naked, next to the table with hands on my chair. "Your table is ready sir. Would like coffee, tea or..." I stepped around the corner, letting my dick lead the way. Cassy watched every bounce and every wiggle of my shaft, as she moistened her lips with her tongue.

"The third one sounds very intriguing -- just how would that be served?" I asked, strolling up to the table.

"Oh for you...very, very rare and naked, I think." She replied, watching me take my seat.

Okay, here's that bizarre thing again -- I've never ate a meal (breakfast or any other) naked, let alone with someone who was also naked. Not withstanding what we'd already done, that was as BIZARRE as it gets - for me anyway. I can well imagine a married couple performing this act, at least once or twice in their relationship but, I'm not married and the naked person -- woman, sitting next to me was my sister. I doubt I have ever dropped so much food in my life.

Our conversation was amazingly light, full of laughter and hints of sex, yet to come. I started dropping my eggs early on, somehow not quite making my mouth with the fork or turning my head due to something Cassy did, or said. She laughed, giggled and gave me those damn dick-hardening looks -- you know the coy little eye contact looks, as she playfully rubbed a nipple, or jiggled her breasts, as she ate.

More maddening were the touches when she wanted to make a point or express an important idea. Without a faltering move with her fork hand, she would place her free on my thigh and rub it lightly, always making some contact with my erection. Apparently that took a toll on her. "Hey, what's the longest you've ever remained hard anyway?" She finally asked, holding her fork just shy of her mouth.

"Since you or before you?" I quipped, dropping a sausage.

"Never mind, I'm just amazed is all...and flattered." She replied with a pause and gave me that coy look again. Damn it!

"Hey, I feel like sunning for a while -- care to join me?" She asked, changing the subject, as she clutched my thigh again.

"I -- Yeeeow, would love to!" I cried out when her fingers wrapped over my sensitive cock head. With a light squeeze, Cassy eased her chair back, smiling.

"Good." She answered back and picked up her plate. Her next move was a deliberate, calculated move, as she bent slightly placing one hardened nipple against my lips and reached for my plate. "I'm hoping my dear, well hung, brother might be willing to massage his sister. You know real thorough, outside and inside?" She added, making her voice rise slightly when she posed the question and raised one eyebrow.

My answer was a quick, open mouthed, suck in of her nipple and as much tit as I could inhale. She dropped my plate and grabbed my shoulder, steadying herself, letting me suck long and hard. "God you get me so wet Jake!" She said with a rapid intake of breath. I released her and smiled back, feeling a bit smug for some reason. Cassy re-grabbed my plate, taking a long look at my exposed erection and sighed before turning for the sink.

"Want help with the dishes?" I asked, sliding my chair out.

Cassy started to answer but gasped instead, as I placed my cock into the crack of her ass and pressed in to hug her. Grabbing both tits, I rested my chin on her shoulder and whispered, "It could be a lot of fun." into her ear. She arched her back slightly, pressing her, tight, ass backward and wiggled it.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, squeezing her breasts and pushing my pelvis in harder to match her push.

"Yes." She whispered and bent over the sink, spreading her feet. I eased away and felt between her legs -- she was soaked. My touch made her legs quiver and I smiled to myself. "God, show me what it feels like again Jake -- please." She added in a soft moan.

Grabbing my cock, I bent my knees and slid my hard dick between her pussy lips. Cassy gasped again, clutching at the sink and counter. Backing out, I used my hand to press my cock upwards, letting my cock head find her sweet hole and then pressed in -- slowly and deliberately, as she had done earlier.

Cassy rose up on her toes, squealing, as my cock filled her vagina. "Oh God -- God Jake, I can't believe how fucking good your cock feels!" and she suddenly dropped down, fully impaling herself.

She was right -- absolutely, one hundred percent right. It did feel good. It felt tight, like every bump, ridge, enlarged vein and roll of skin was meant to fill her vagina. Even the length was perfect. I felt the muscular mass of her uterus again and quivered. We stood there, unmoving, enjoying the intensity of our coupling for several moments.

Slowly, very slowly -- Cassy reached out and started to fill the sink. I let her movements dictate how we inter-acted, sexually, it was the perfect thing to do. Somehow, she kept me in constant contact with her uterus, using simple pelvic movements. When the water was ready, she grabbed my hands and together we washed the plates, cups and glasses doing our coupled dance.

Nearing the end, Cassy forced her head back against my chest and whispered out, "Man, oh man Jake -- do you know how hard it's going to be to do dishes alone after this? You know what I'm going to be thinking about -- right?"

"Yeah I do...You want to take this all the way?" I answered back.

"No baby, not here -- not right now but, damn you feel good!" She cried out, clutching my hands to her tits. "Ease it out slowly Jake." She added and waited. When I'd extracted my cock, she turned into my chest, wrapping her arms around me and squeezed tightly.

"Do I make you feel alive Jake? Alive and horny like you make me feel?"

I tipped her face up, kissing her tenderly -- deeply and with as much passion as I knew how to. "Answer your question?" I asked, when we parted lips.

"Umm, perfectly. Hey, that thing you did with your finger last night -- you know in my butt hole...I'd really like more, it felt awesome." Cassy replied grinning, giving me that look again.

"God, you're going to make this impossible to ever stop aren't you?"

"I don't think it's a simple as that Jake."

I kissed her again and she slid by me, once again holding my hand until touch wasn't possible. For the first time I saw a hint of embarrassment on her face, followed by a very demur look. "I'll meet you out back." She said as she walked from the kitchen.

Chapter Seven

Sunday 10 AM

Without hesitation, without a hint of embarrassment, I strolled out through the patio doors and stretched in the warm sunshine. The world never looked better and I don't recall ever having felt any better, at any point, in my life. I wasn't sure if it was the sex or the combination of sex and my sister but, I knew I was happy.

The wait was longer than I anticipated and it gave me time to start thinking again. The thoughts came with a change in lighting. A single large cloud blocked out the sunlight and changed my thoughts in the process. I sat down in a patio table chair wondering the why and how of it all.

When I was in Cassy's presence all I thought about was touching her. I was alone now and the entire situation started to bother me once again. That's how Cassy found me, limp dicked and mulling over what was happening.

"I see you're thinking again. It was Alexis, my girl friend. She confided in me one day." She commented walking up to me. Cassy had read my mind.

"But, how did you know what I was..."

"We're twins silly! Anyway, it wasn't too hard to figure out."

I grinned and watched Cassy place the lotions on the table and take a seat. She reached out, wrapping her fingers around my arm. "You okay?" She asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"Yeah, yeah sure -- I was just wondering why, that's all." I replied. After a long pause, Cassy answered.

"Like I said, it was Alexis. Guess she couldn't hold it in any longer. She's been having sex with her brother and was dying to tell someone -- I got picked."

"What? No shit! How long?" I blurted out, totally, amazed.

"More than year now, I guess. She said she caught him jerking off one day and couldn't help but watch him." Cassy answered back and then added, "Hey you want something to drink?"

"Iced tea would be great -- I'll get it."

"No, no relax, let me. I'll be right back."

When Cassy rejoined me, I immediately started to talk. "So, she watched him jack-off and then what?" I asked, watching Cassy set down our glasses.

"Well...what she told me was she that she did it several times before she had enough nerve to let him know she was watching. Guess it became a private joke between them. Anyway, she said her brother Glen started to wait -- you know, making sure she was there before he started. Then one day he asked her if she wanted to give him a hand job."

"And she did it?" I asked before taking a drink, thoroughly engrossed it Cassy's tale.

"Yeah. She told me she hesitated at first, worried about being caught and all but, she was really excited when she explained about making him cum the first time!"

"No shit -- wow! Alexis and Glen, who would have ever..." I began and Cassy stopped me mid-sentence.

"Whoa now, this is confidential -- you know that right?" I gave her a "duh!" sort of look and asked,

"So she gave him a hand job and then what?" Cassy sighed and paused, unsure of how much more to say.

Holding out her index finger she waggled it and said, "If you so much as breath even one word of what I'm going say, so help me Jake!"

"What Alexis told me was that their parents left for the day, some three or four months later. She was showering and Glen walked in. She told me she was scared shitless at first and then laughed when he poked his boner inside the shower doors." Cassy started in again.

I leaned back in my chair, grinning and enjoying the tale, as I sipped on iced tea. My cock made a successful return to full erection under Cassy's watchful eyes and she continued.

"So what -- he jump in the shower and boned her?" I asked, unable to stop myself.

Cassy laughed and slapped my arm. "God, that's so crass Jake! No, he didn't -- at least according to Alexis but, she did let him see her fully nude and I guess let him get away with more than that. She said it happened so fast and before she knew it he had his fingers in her pussy. What she told me was that he never got in but, she wanted to know what it felt like and let him finger fuck her."

"So, was she..."

"She said she was. Guess he shot cum all over her belly and the hand he was using on her. Shit I thought she was going to cum just telling me about it!" Cassy added.

"So, let me get this straight. Alexis was standing in the shower getting her clit stroked and jerking Glen off?"

"Yup, that's right. She said her knees buckled when she came and Glen grabbed her, helping her out of the shower. That's when they kissed the first time and Alexis said it was eerie. She wanted to fuck him right then and there." Cassy commented and reached out to rub the pre-cum oozing from my dick. "I see you're enjoying this." She added, smiling.

"Hell, who wouldn't! SO - did they fuck or what?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, that night...She was a virgin and she told me Glen was so gentle. They went down to the lake and Glen popped her cherry. They've been fucking ever since. According Alexis she can hardly wait until school is out any more. Glen always picks her up and I imagine you can guess what they do before they get home." Cassy related, answering me.

"Fuck?" I asked and received a hard whack for the lip service.

"Smart ass!" I grinned and stood up, wiggling my dick for Cassy's benefit.

Cassy's, earlier, comment got me to wondering about her and I. Apparently the look on my face and my pause over her last words alerted her. "I don't know Jake." She said before I could comment anything and placed both hands around my cock. Her touch sent a shock wave of excitement through me and I stepped closer.

She got the hint and slipped my penis into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down briefly, before she stopped and looked up at me. "We do have an advantage over Alexis and Glen." She said and paused to take another slow slurping suck. "Mom and dad are down stairs in the master and they never come into my room. What about yours?" She asked, pulling off once again.

"Not really." I answered with a slight quiver to my voice. Cassy's response was to move one hand and take in as much of my cock as she could. Slowly, she pulled off, sucking it hard as she did so.

"So, that means we could slip into each other's rooms. I mean I do my own laundry and if we make a mess so what? I wouldn't mind an occasional fuck in your car but not like Alexis and Glen have to do it. And hey, why am I sucking on this thing? You are suppose to be giving me a massage!" Cassy commented, giving my penis one last smooch and stood up.

"Yeah, what about me? I don't do my laundry, mom does." I stated watching Cassy's bare ass saunter over to the lounge chair.

"Like she hasn't seen your wet dream messes before." Cassy answered flatly, as she eased herself down on the long chair. "I'm ready here -- anytime you want to lug that big dick of yours over here!" I hunched my shoulders in an admission of fact. She was right. I was sure of it -- or reasonably anyway. Grabbing the lotion, I moved to Cassy's side.

Popping the cap, I stood over her and dribbled lotion across her back and then down across both bare ass cheeks and her legs. "Oh, you shit!" She screamed out when the cool lotion first hit her.

"Sorry!"

"Liar! You did that on purpose...sorry about the wet dream comment but, it's true right?" She replied and then giggled.

I worked the lotion in, across her entire backside before getting down to business. Cassy rested her chin on her crossed arms, moaning and groaning, as I worked in the lotion on her back. "Feels wonderful, I may hire you fulltime." She mumbled, as I dropped to her legs. I was saving the best for last.

Her feet and calves were next. With no hesitation, Cassy opened her legs when I started up her hamstring muscles. "Ooo God, that feels way good Jake." She said softly and I believed her, as each time I approached her ass she raised it slightly.

Selecting her left ass cheek I started in kneading her firm muscles, keeping my right hand edged into her crack. Cassy squirmed and giggled softly, raising her butt even higher and I took the opening, sliding my little finger into her rectum. "Oh shit, yeah -- yeah Jake, you remembered!" She cried out.

"Yes I did my little love goddess." I answered back removing my little finger and replacing it with my middle finger. Cassy responded with a quick move. She arched her back, jutted her butt up and kept her head down, groaning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds