A Weekend with My Cousin & Her Daughter

As I removed my towel and crawled onto the bed, I saw Brittney peeking down the hallway, "Why don't you turn off the lights Angie, just in case your mom comes out for a glass of water or something, we'll have the light from the TV, but it should be dark enough so she won't know what's going on." I told the girl a white lie. She went over and turned the lights off, she was so sexy walking back with just a smile and the towel on her head. I raised the covers and she crawled under them with me.

We cuddled and kissed for about 15 minutes, reaching between her legs, I felt that she was just as wet as she was earlier in the pool. I rolled over between her legs, kicking the covers off of us as I went. I knew Brittney was in the kitchen now watching, I wanted her to have a good view of what was going on. I rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit, teasing her clit with the tip, I could feel her clit poking into my piss hole.

She moaned, I moved the head to her hole, the heat coming from it was intense. I pushed inward, she was so tight, I pulled out a bit coating my cock with her juices. I got almost half in, and I felt it stop, I rubbed her clit and started to pull out. "No, don't pull it out, push it in all the way Jerry." She moaned a protest. Smiling I pushed in a little more, still the resistance, I continued to pull out till just the tip was in and going back to the remainder of her cherry, the whole time rubbing her clit.

When she finally started to breath faster, and she moaned that she was cumming again, I waited till I felt her pussy squeezing me in her orgasm. I pulled out till just the tip was in her, and then plunged it in all the way, hard and fast popping the rest of her cherry in the middle of her orgasm.

"YES!" She screamed, if her mom hadn't known what was up, I'd been dead now I thought. My cock had plunged in as far as it could, hitting the opening of her womb. I pulled out till just the head was in, and pushed it back in all the way, out, in, getting faster and faster.

She was kissing and biting my shoulders and neck, we kissed deeply, we were on fire. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my hips, bucking up against me, my balls slapping against her ass. I rolled her over on to her stomach, and raised her hips, entering her from behind. I'd also moved our position so her mom could watch as I fucked her doggie style. I watched as my cock stretched her tiny hole to the limits, pulling out till I could see the crown of my cock head before slamming it back into her hard and fast.

She came again, screaming into the pillow this time, I pulled out of her and lay on my back, pulling her on top of me. She grasped my cock in her hand and guided me into her hole as she sat on me. I reached up playing with her nipples with one hand, rubbing her clit with the other. She rode me with the talent that only a girl that knows how to ride a horse has. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations, she leaned down and took one of my nipples between her teeth, gently biting it pulling it. This was almost too much for me, I opened my eyes, she kissed me.

Then she nibbled on my neck and ears, the whole time riding my cock up and down. She whispered into my ear, please cum in me, I want to know what it feels like. With that she sat up, reached behind her, and took my balls in her hand, gently squeezing them. After the fourth squeeze, I felt my cum boiling up, I told her I was going to cum. She smiled her approval, I took hold of her arms, and rolled her to her back, pulling her legs over my shoulders, I started to pump into her with a frenzy.

Slamming into her harder than ever before, she was crying out, "Yes, Jerry, Yes, fuck my cunt, fuck me hard, Yes damn it give it to me, fill my cunt with your cum." With that I slammed in as hard and deep as I could, my cock swelling, then shooting deep into her, I felt her start to shake, her pussy squeezing me as she came also. I let her legs slide off my shoulders, I leaned down and kissed her deeply. Up on my elbows, we kissed and made small talk, while her pussy continued to mile me.

Then she pushed me on to my back and took my cock into her mouth sucking the last few drops of cum. She was between my legs, sucking away, she had no way of seeing her naked mom walk quickly to the bed. Brittney leaned down and started to lick and suck my cum out of her daughters pussy. Angie squealed, jumping not knowing what was going on. I laughed as I wrapped my arm around her. "It's ok baby, your mom only wants to clean up after me." I explained.

"Mom? You want to suck my pussy?" She asked.

"Oh baby, I've wanted to suck you for years, and never had the courage to try till Jerry came to visit. All those times you told me about wanting Jerry to be your first I wanted to tell you ok, as long as I got to watch then join in. With that I reached down and parted the girls legs, and motioned for her mom to continue.

Laying back I watched as they quickly moved into a 69 position, sucking each other, my cock started to stir. By the time they'd sucked themselves to an orgasm, my cock had risen for more fun and games. The girls seeing this moved on both sides of me, and started to give me a double blow job. I was in heaven, I put my hands behind my head, closed my eyes and enjoyed the best blow job of my life.

And to think this was only Friday night, I had all day and night Saturday and most of the day Sunday before I had to leave. This was going to be a very enjoyable weekend, and mentally started planning my next visit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds