A Weekend with Penny Ch. 01

I lost the next hand, to hoots and applause from around the table. Boldly, I stood and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts. I pulled them down to just above my hard cock and paused for effect. Then, with all eyes staring in anticipation, I pulled the waistband of my shorts out, letting my cock spring free, and then lowered my briefs to the floor. Standing naked in front of my sister and these two new friends felt so erotic at that moment I'm surprised I didn't spontaneously lose my load. I put one foot up on my chair, and struck a pose, displaying my cleanly shaven cock and balls for all to see. Brittany was staring at my six inches of thick, hairless man-meat when she said, "You're a lucky girl there Penny."

"Yes I am," replied Penny. "That monster hits all the right spots."

I looked to Eric who smiled and nodded, adding "Nice shave job, too."

As I sat down he asked, "Now that Tim's out of clothes, how do we keep playing?"

Penny thought for a second then said, "If the person who loses is out of clothes, they have to do whatever the winner tells them. Deal?"

Around the table the three of us agreed in unison.

Brittany lost the next hand, and proceeded to release her beautiful tits from their yellow confines, taking a moment to tease and twist her nipples, rolling them between her thumb and forefinger. She finished her show by supporting her boobs with her hands, then lifted the left, the right breast to her extended tongue that she used to flick each crinkled bud. Eric, Penny and I moaned in excitement and appreciation.

Eric lost the next hand, and despite the option to remove his remaining sock, without hesitation he stood, and dropped his boxers in a heap at his feet. His circumcised dick was long and lean, and extended proudly from a neatly cropped patch of dark blond pubic hair. Veins engorged with blood extended the length of his shaft to the large, helmet of a cockhead that glistened with the wetness of his pre-cum. As he stood, he reached down and wrapped his fist around his shaft, and gave himself two or three slow, firm strokes.

"Careful with that thing, it might go off," I joked.

Brittany had one hand playing with her nipple, and the other was unseen under the table. Penny was leaning forward to get a closer look, and I could see that she was rotating her hips to get some friction to her clit.

Eric sat back down, and again the cards were dealt. I was in real trouble with nothing but a queen as my highest card. Penny laid down a pair of threes, and a pair of kings. Brittany had a pair of nines, and Eric a pair of twos. He was convinced he was going to be the looser, until I sighed in resignation, and laid down my five cards of nothing.

The girls hooted and laughed, and Penny leaned to Brittany and asked, "What should I make him do?"

Brittany giggled and said, "Why don't you make him masturbate for us?"

"Naw, he'd enjoy that way too much!" Penny replied. "Alright then, have him give Eric a hand job," Brittany shot back.

My heart skipped a beat and I began to protest, "Oh no, no way."

"Hey mister, what happened to 'if we're playin' we're playin', no chickening out' remember that one?" Penny argued.

"Not with another guy!" I said as I looked over to Eric, who was just sitting there, grinning.

"You lost, fair and square!" Brittany chimed in.

"I know, for complaining, you have to give him a blow job instead of a hand job!" Penny upped the ante.

"Ohhh, that'd be so hot," Brittany oozed.

"Come on Tim, a deal's a deal. If you do this for me, I promise I'll make it worth your while," bargained Penny as she sat back in her chair, spread her legs, and slowly ran her index finger along the smooth damp material that covered her sweet pussy.

I looked to Eric who apparently had no problem with this idea as he began to stand up, his bobbing cock pointing straight in my direction.

Without another word of protest, I sank to my knees on the floor. I was surprised that my cock was still rock hard, and the head was purple and leaking pre-cum. Eric took a few steps to position himself in front of me. The girls, clad only in their panties took the seats on either side of me to get a good view of the action.

Eric's dick looked huge, and ready to burst. Almost involuntarily, my hands moved up to touch him to touch another man, and I realized I wanted this. I wanted to touch his cock, to feel it on my tongue, to taste his cum.

I placed my left hand on his hairy thigh, and tentatively took the shaft of his cock in my right, and I heard Brittany gasp. I was surprised at how warm it felt, and how interestingly different if felt from my own. I squeezed him firmly, and gently tugged his pole toward my face, allowing my hand to glide along his flesh. His cock jumped in response as I jacked him back and forth.

"Go on, taste him." Penny urged from over my right shoulder.

Focusing on the tip of his flared cock head, I leaned forward, and extended the tip of my tongue to meet the tip, gathering a small amount of his pre-cum. It was somewhat salty, and tangy, and I wanted more. Tenderly, I kissed the tip of his cock, letting my lips linger at the sensation of his firm, yet spongy skin, as I continued to move my hand back and forth along his shaft.

"Oh that's it, suck my cock." Eric moaned.

I smeared the tip of his dick around my mouth and chin, letting the combination of my saliva and his juice coat my face, then I allowed my lips to part providing entry for his swollen member, and I wrapped them around the head of his straining cock. I was lost in the moment, as I allowed his dick entry to my hungry mouth. He slowly began to move his hips back and forth, and I was careful to not graze him with my teeth. My right hand continued to work his pole, and my saliva was providing just the right lubricant for his motions.

"Mmmm yeah, you're a good cock sucker," he moaned as he fucked my mouth. He put his hands on the sides of my head to balance himself, and I could feel the base of his cock grow fatter in my hand. I was jacking him with purpose, using my tongue on the underside of his cock, letting him use my mouth for his pleasure, and mine.

All too soon, I felt him tense, and I heard him groan. I held him in my mouth as the first of his cum erupted onto the back of my throat. It was thick, and the sheer volume of it shocked me, and though I tried to hold him in my mouth, I was forced to pull back, allowing the last of his orgasm to splash against my cheek, and dribble down my chin.

I glanced to my left and saw a wide-eyed Brittany flushed with desire. One hand working her left breast, the other buried beneath her little yellow panties.

To my right I saw Penny, leaning back in her chair, one hand holding the thin strip of her white panties to the side, exposing her wet, bald pussy, while the other flicked rapidly over her clit.

Eric's cock was rapidly deflating in my hand as his cum dribbled down my chin. As he steadied himself against the table, I stood up and went to the side of Penny, leaning over her to dribble a portion of Eric's warm load from my mouth to hers. We both eagerly swallowed our treats. My hand felt sticky, and I brought my fingers to my mouth to clean them off.

Brittany cried out in orgasm, "Ohhhhh fuck yeah! Ohhhhhhh."

Penny's eyes were wild with lust as she said "stick that fucking dick in my hot cunt, please! My pussy's on fire, and I need your big cock, I need it now!"

I positioned myself between her spread legs, and used one hand to balance myself, and one hand to guide my wanting cock to her soaked little pussy. She held her panties to the side, and used her other hand to open her wanting pussy to me. My cock slid easily in and I fucked her hard and fast as she wrapped her long legs around my waist.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Fuck my little hole! Uhhhhhhh!" she cried.

I felt her cunt convulse around my cock, and that was more than enough to cause me to lose all control.

My cum boiled over into her quivering pussy, filling her full of my seed. I continued my fucking motion until I could feel my jizz leaking from her cunt.

Exhausted, I slipped my softening cock from her pussy, and I looked down to see my white cream leaking from the swollen petals of Penny's freshly fucked pussy, down the crack of her sexy ass. She let loose of her panties, and they slid back into place, covering her juicy pink slit.

After taking some time to compose ourselves, we dressed and said our good-byes to Eric and Brittany. Eric shook my hand, and thanked me for what he called one of the best blow jobs he'd ever had, followed with an open invitation for the four of us to get together and play cards again soon.

Boldly, I asked Brittany for her panties as a souvenir of the evening. She smiled, and said "sure, they're still damp." She slid her panties down her legs, the moist crotch wanting to stay nestled in her smooth cleft, stepping out of them as they reached her calves. Both Penny and I took a moment to admire the little strip of brown fur that extended up from her slit about two inches.

"Thanks," I said, taking a deep breath of her heavenly, musky scent. "This was fun." I slid her panties into my pocket, and noticed that my cock began to return to life.

Penny and I left, hand-in-hand, and on the stroll back to her apartment, we recounted the evening's events.

"That was so hot, watching you suck his cock like that," she said.

"What do you think they'd say if they knew you'd just fucked your brother right in front of them?" I asked with an evil chuckle.

"Hmmmmm. I told you coming with me this weekend would be fun!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 916 milliseconds