A Weekend with Penny Ch. 03

"Oh my god, it looks like it hurts," Mo said quietly.

"Tim, you naughty little perv, don't you cum on those panties yet," Penny cooed. "How do they feel on that big fat cock of yours, my panty boy?"

My nipples tingled, and all I could utter dryly was, "Awesome." I looked at Mo's tits, smashed against her forearm, and then at her face, her eyes were locked onto my aching pole.

I shut my eyes, grit my teeth, and tried to remember Pete Rose's batting averages while I gave Penny and Mo a complete display of my cock.

"Oh my, I'll bet that feels really, really good when it's inside you," Mo's eyes were transfixed.

Penny responded, "You have no idea! It hits all of the right spots, and, as an added bonus, the boy has real stamina. Mmmmm, god! It makes me want to climb on him right now, and have him fill my aching pussy"

"Ohhhhh, that'd be so hot, but I don't know." Mo hesitated. "Plus, I don't think he's gonna last too much longer."

I opened my eyes and gave Penny the look that confirmed what Mo had just said.

"Ohhhh, does my little pervy-boy need some release?" Penny said and she licked her lips as she reached for the bowl with the brownie in it. "Here, give me some icing for my dessert."

Without asking any questions, I sat upright, and tried to position my cock so it faced outward, hoping I could control my orgasm enough to comply with her request. Penny held the bowl at an angle just under the table and in front of my cock.

I was breathing deeply, ready to explode, and as I allowed my mind to give in to the fantastic sensations of Brittany's sexy panties against my hot flesh; the fact that a strange girl was nearly laying on the table I'd just had lunch on in an attempt to see me spray my load all over this brownie; the fact that my sister was holding the bowl she wanted me to fill with my cum; well, needless to say, that was more than enough encouragement.

The first jet came hard and fast as I gently stroked my shaft with Brittany's panties, so-much-so, that it partially splashed out and onto my foot. I let out a quick grunt, and then struggled to maintain my breathing so I wouldn't scream out, and totally draw attention to our pornographic little scene. The second, third and fourth streams were intense, but Penny managed to make the adjustment that allowed the bowl, and the brownie, to catch the majority of my load. Hot thick cum drizzled from the head of my now softening cock, and I used Brittany's panties to wipe off what didn't make it on to Penny's dessert.

Penny brought the now creamy dessert above the table to inspect for herself, and then display to Mo, who was wide-eyed, and apparently enthralled by the show.

"Oh wow you guys! That was fucking amazing!" Mo nearly cried as she eased back into her seat.

I had to admit, I was pretty amazed myself. The brownie was literally covered with my white sauce, it appeared to be covered with some sort of sugar glaze, and a fair amount had gathered around the brownie just as the chef intended.

But just then, in typical Penny fashion, she found a way to push the envelope just a little further.

Without hesitation, Penny picked up her spoon, and used it to cut away a piece for herself. My cum stretched in a thin line from the brownie to her spoon as she brought it to her mouth, and parted her lovely lips, and slipped it in her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she said as she chewed briefly, and then let it slide down her throat. "Yum! Still warm and totally creamy!"

And the surprises continued.

Next she took a spoon full of the erotic dessert, and fed it to me, right before the eyes of our intrigued guest.

Some of my cum dribbled down my chin, but I didn't even consider refusing. Actually, I enjoyed the lewd display for my audience, and I even enjoyed the taste chocolaty and salty to varying degrees. I used Brittany's panties to wipe my chin, and then casually set the sodden panties on the table, like a used napkin.

"Want some?" Penny offered to Mo.

Eagerly she leaned forward, "I was afraid you weren't going to ask," she said as she opened her mouth and held out her tongue.

Penny spooned a healthy portion of brownie that she'd thoroughly coated with my spunk, it was literally dripping when it got to her mouth. A large drop managed to evade her wanting tongue, and it landed squarely on her t-shirt right between her full tits.

"Mmmmm" she moaned as she savored the brownie, and my cum, in her mouth, her pouty lips now slick with my juice. She ran her tongue out and around to ensure she'd gotten all she could.

"Delicious!" She exclaimed after gulping down her prize. As she looked down at the spot on her shirt, she said, "I wonder if anyone will figure out what this is?"

After a few moments Mo bristled, "I'd love the opportunity to get together with you two after I get off work tonight."

Penny and I looked at each other and could immediately tell what the other was thinking, and I made sure to collect Brittany's panties as we exchanged phone numbers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds