A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 30

I don't remember what happened next. I guess we just fell asleep. When I opened my eyes the sun was shining in the window. Carol had her arm over me and we were on our sides, spoon style. I just lay there enjoying being held and feeling the warmth of the sun and Carol's body. When she woke up she put her hand on my breast and held it there.

'Mmm. It's nice to wake up with you in my arms Teri. Did you sleep well?'

'I don't even remember going to sleep. Your bed must be really comfortable!'

'Maybe it's the company. It's nice to wake up with someone to love.'

'Carol you're the first person who as ever really treated me like an adult. I know that my mom has taught me a lot of stuff that grown ups do, but I've still always felt like a little kid…until last night. Can I come back here and stay with you again?'

'I certainly hope so. As long as it's OK with Trish, you are always welcome here. If you were at home today, what would you be doing?'

'On weekends when we wake up, we all hang out in bed with Mom and Rob for a while, and then we do whatever we have planned for the day. Sometimes we go to the ranch. Sometimes we hang by the pool, or I go to Amy's house, or she comes over.'

'But first you and Tracy get into bed with Rob and your mom?'

'Yeah, we do that a lot. My mom and Rob have taught us a lot about how to enjoy being sexual. I don't think other families do that much, but we do it a lot. Do you think I'm weird?'

'No, I think you're very lucky. You're lucky to have parents that love you as much as they do, and who honor you and trust you. And as a result, you are a very lovely and mature young lady. And last night you made my dream come true.'

I loved hearing Carol say those words. I got a warm tingly feeling all over.

'And if you're not in a hurry to go home this morning,' she went on, 'I thought we could walk down by the creek and have a picnic breakfast. Would you like that?'

'Oh Carol, that would be so romantic. Yes. Let's do it.'

I rolled back over and we kissed. Her body was so warm and soft. We twisted our legs together and Carol put her hand between us. I felt her finger probing my pussy. I lifted my leg enough for her to slip it inside. She knew just how to touch me and make me feel good. I humped her hand for about a minute and then I was cumming.

When I finished, Carol put her finger in my mouth and I tasted my own juices.

'Mmm I love the way I taste. I think I just love sex.'

'Well I love you Teri. And I love making love with you. We'll have many more days and nights together. I promise.'

'What should we make for breakfast?'

'I have some muffins and some juice. Do you like to drink coffee?'

'Sometimes I do. I think I will today. Shall we get up?'

''OK.' Carol got out of bed and I watched her for a moment. Her body looks so perfect. Her shape is firm and toned. Her breasts are full and her ass is solid. Her legs are strong without being muscular. And her pussy has just the right amount of hair above her cleanly shaven lips. I knew that at sometime before I left I would be tasting her pussy again.

I followed her into the bathroom. I watched her as she sat and peed. We smiled at each other knowing that we had no need for secrets or privacy. When she finished she stood up and I took her place. I opened my legs and we both watched a stream of hot pee flow out of my cunny.

'Have you ever tasted your pee?' Carol asked. 'No, but I like the taste of my cum and I love to taste other women. I especially love the taste of your pussy. Have you ever tasted pee?'

'Yes I have. Actually it's not the taste that I enjoy. But sometimes I just like the feeling of warm pee on my body. Do you think that you could enjoy that? Or could you enjoy peeing on me?'

'I've never really thought about something like that. I think I would want to be able to wash it off. But I've never been afraid to try anything if it can make you feel good.'

'Well maybe someday we can experiment with that.'

We brushed our teeth and washed our faces. Then we went into the kitchen and made coffee. I drank two cups while we were packing a picnic basket.

'How far is it down to the creek from here?' I asked.

'Not too far. It's just down through the trees. I feel so fortunate to have my home and land on Oak Creek. It's private and special.'

'Do we need to get dressed to go there?'

'It's probably best if we wear something while we walk down there, just in case we run into any hikers or campers who have strayed onto my property by mistake. But we can get undressed when we get there. I have a nice spot where I like to sunbathe and swim. I rarely get disturbed by anyone and I can see if anyone is coming.'

'Good. I like being undressed with you. I don't want to miss any chances to make love.'

Carol winked at me and patted my rear as we went into the bedroom to put on some clothes and shoes. I pulled on a pair of shorts that I had brought. I didn't bother with any underwear. And I put a t-shirt on top. Carol put on a thong and a long shirt that covered her panties but left her long smooth legs exposed. She looked really sexy.

We picked up the basket in the kitchen and walked out the door. It was a short hike down to the creek. We didn't see any other people Carol led me along the bank until we came to a spot where the ledge was exposed and the sun was shining on the rocks. We stepped out across the water and climbed up onto the ledge. Carol opened the basket and took out the blanket that she had brought. We spread it out on the rock and sat on it. I watched her as she stripped off her shirt and figured it was all right to get undressed again. I took off my clothes and felt the warm morning sun on my skin. Carol had taken off her thong and we were naked together again.

We laid side by side and kissed. The cool rock underneath the blanket contrasted with the warm sun. Carol's hand felt cool as she fondled my titty. But her hot tongue and the fresh taste of her kisses warmed me inside.

'Are you hungry?' she asked.

'I'm hungry for you!' I told her. 'I love the way you touch me. And I love being here with you.'

'Let's savor it. Have a muffin and soak up the morning sun.'

She handed me a muffin and poured some juice into a cup. I took it and broke off a large chunk and took a bite.

'Mmm, did you make these?' I asked.

'Yes. Do you like it?'

'It's wonderful. You don't even need butter or jam.'

'Thank you. Baking is something that I love and it's nice to be complimented.'

We sat and ate, enjoying the beauty of Oak Creek Canyon. The towering cliffs and red rocks above the trees are just so beautiful. It's hard to describe. But being there with Carol, hearing the rush of the water and the gentle breeze was like a fairyland. When we finished we just laid back and let the sun bake our bodies for a while. I closed my eyes and let the world happen all around me. I don't usually fall asleep again so early in the morning, but the open air just put me to sleep.

When I woke up again, Carol was kissing my breast. Her gentle nudging and nibbling was stimulating me and I could feel it all the way down to my pussy. I put my hand on her head and stroked her hair. She continued and then moved down my belly and put her tongue in my slit. I spread my legs apart and let her use her mouth to open me up. She licked my clitty and then all the way down to my butt. The feeling of her tongue pressing into my ass was really getting me excited.

'Oh Carol. I'm going to cum. But I have to pee too. I'm not sure if I can hold it!'

Carol increased her pace and pushed harder into my pussy.

'Oh yes Teri. Go ahead. Cum on me and pee too. I want you to flood my face.' Her voice was muffled but I understood.

I felt her teeth on my clitty and I lost control. The waves of an orgasm rushed over my body. Every feeling that I had went straight to my cunny. And as the feeling overcame me I did lose it. It had never happened to me before. Maybe it was because Carol had said she wanted it and so my body had permission, but I let go a hard stream of pee. All of the coffee and juice had filled my bladder and now it was released. Carol cried with joy as my liquid filled her mouth and spilled out onto the blanket and ran down the rock.

'Oh Carol! Oh ooh ooh! Oh god! Oh Ahh!'

It was so intense. I looked down and saw her smiling face. It was wet and shiny from all of my pee. But she was clearly happy. And I felt good. The total release had relaxed me. And knowing that Carol enjoyed it made me feel good too.

'Will you come jump in the creek with me and help me get cleaned off?' she asked.

I bent my knees and together we stood up on the rock. I looked down to figure out the best way to get down, but Carol took my hand and led me down to the water. I put my foot in. It was cold but refreshing. Carol stepped out a few steps and then dove in. When she surfaced she wiped her face and said, 'See! All clean. But thank you. I loved the taste and the warmth of your pee.'

'It felt good when I did it. I never knew that I could cum and pee at the same time. What does it taste like?'

Carol swam back over by where I was still standing at the water's edge.

'It's a little salty, but really there's nothing else quite like it. I think I have to go. Do you want to taste it?'

I wasn't sure that I wanted to, but I felt free and adventurous. And since I was standing in the creek, I knew that I could spit it out or wash my mouth if I hated it.

'Sure. Why not?' I answered.

'Here. Sit down on the rock.' Carol pointed to a spot.

I sat down and put one hand behind me to steady myself. Carol stood above me and as I stared between her legs I felt the urge to kiss her pussy. I leaned forward and licked her. She was cool and fresh from the creek water. She grabbed my head and guided my tongue from her clit to her hole and back again. I love eating her pussy and I just kept going at it. Carol was letting me know that she liked it to. I had already forgotten about her need to pee. I just wanted to taste her cum. And I did. She began to shake and tremble and I tasted the familiar flow of her cum in my mouth. And then, without warning, I felt a hot burst of water as she began to pee. It filled my mouth and I gagged at first. I felt it running down my face and neck and on down my chest and belly. I started to laugh. I'm not sure why. I guess it was because I was happy to be sharing it all with Carol and knowing that she was happy too. She let go of my head and I could see her flow still coming strong. I closed my eyes and leaned my face right into it and let her pee on my hair and eyes and nose. It burned as it hit me and then warmed me as it flowed down my body. As she finished her last few drops fell on my outstretched legs.

'Ooh Carol, that was hot! I should have known not to be afraid. I trust you completely. I'll never be afraid of anything as long as I'm with you.' I hugged her legs and put my face back into her warm wet pussy.' 'C'mon Teri. Get in the water with me and rinse off.' She pulled me to my feet and we waded into the creek together. It was cold but refreshing, as I said, and we swan together for a couple of minutes. Then we waded back to the edge and stood hugging and kissing in the water up to our knees.

The silence of our passion was broken by some voices in the distance. We both turned and looked. There were two people walking towards us about a hundred yards away. We had time to run back up onto the rocks and lay down on our blanket again. Now we were on the opposite side of the creek from them. We sat quietly and watched as they approached us. They hadn't seen us yet.

It was a boy and a girl. They looked about twentyish. They were dressed in hiking clothes and he was carrying a pack. As they got to within about twenty yards, he spotted us.

'Oh look, there's some people.' I heard him say.

She looked up and saw us too. She whispered something to him. It was probably something about us being undressed. But the guy kept staring at us and when he was sure that we saw him too, he waved and called to us.

'Hi there! Is this a good place to swim?'

Carol waved back and replied, 'The water is about eight feet deep over there.' She pointed to where we had just been swimming.

'Do you mind if we join you?' They had reached the point on the bank that was directly across from us.

'The creek is free. The land you are on is national forest land. But this side of the creek is private property. You're welcome to swim here and as long as you behave yourselves, you can join us over here. But don't assume that all property owners will be so accommodating.' Carol had made her point very politely and we were about to make some new friends.

The guy put his pack down and took off his shirt. The girl was kicking off her shoes. Then she pulled off her t-shirt revealing a sport bra.

He called back again. 'Is it OK to swim nude here?' 'We don't mind, but watch out for Mr. Forest Ranger. Remember you're on public land.'

He grinned back and looked both ways up and down the creek. Seeing no one, he stripped off his shorts and shoes and socks. His girl friend followed his lead and took off her bra and shorts and thong. She had a nice slim figure and a small patch of brown pubic hair that matched her curly short hairstyle. He was also well built. Not muscular, but slim and well defined, and I could tell that his penis was longer than most of the ones I have seen before… except Tom of course. But I guess it was about seven inches long. It flopped around when he moved.

The two of them waded into the water and then dove into the swimming hole that Carol had pointed out.

'Wow! That's cold!' he said.

'It's not so bad!' she scolded him, You're not going to shrink, are you?'

He laughed and so did she. Carol and I giggled on the rock. She waded up out of the deep area and looked up at us. She wrapped her arms around herself and looked down at her hardening nipples.

'Oh I guess maybe it is cold! But the sun feels good.'

Carol patted the blanket we were sitting on. 'Come sit up here. The sun is perfect.'

The girl walked up and introduced herself. Her boyfriend followed.

'Hi. I'm Joanne, and this Mike. Do you live here?'

'Hi Joanne. I'm Carol and this is Teri. Yes, we live here. Actually I live in the house right up there through the trees,' she turned around and pointed at her house, 'and Teri lives in Sedona also. Where do you live?'

'Wisconsin.' Joanne answered. 'Milwaukee. This is such a beautiful place. It's our first time ever being here. We just got married.'

Mike had joined us now and he was standing looking down at us. If the cold water had shrunk his thingy, I couldn't tell. It still looked long to me. He was dripping wet and his nipples were hard too.

'Have a seat. Join us.' Carol offered.

Mike looked back across the creek at their clothes and his pack. Then he turned and waded back across the creek to get the stuff.

'I'll be right back.' He said.

When he returned he took out a towel and handed it to Joanne. Then he used another one to dry himself before laying it on the rock and sitting down.

'So did you two get married here in Sedona?' Carol asked.

'No we got married in Milwaukee and we're here on our honeymoon. We're staying at Los Abrigados. Do you know where that is?'

'Of course. It's a very nice place. I'm a wedding planner and I've done quite few events there.'

Mike was sitting quietly, content to just watch his wife and Carol and me. I hadn't said a word yet either.

'What do you do Teri?' Joanne asked.

'I go to school. My mom is getting married soon and I'm helping Carol plan the wedding.'

'How old are you?' Mike asked. 'Do you swim naked here a lot?'

I ignored his first question but answered the second. 'I stayed here with Carol last night and we just had a picnic breakfast. This is my first time swimming naked here in the creek, but I like to swim naked all the time. At my house we have a pool and we always swim naked there. Do you like to swim naked too?'

'Yes. But it's hard to find places to do it.'

Joanne added, 'Being out here in the forest makes me want to just run around naked all the time. Too bad we can't do that.'

'When you're newly wed, that's a very common feeling.' Carol laughed. 'What do you do back in Milwaukee?'

Mike answered. 'I teach school and Joanne manages a ladies store.'

'What do you teach?' I asked.

'High school. Government and American history.'

'How long have you been here?' Carol asked, changing the subject.

'We just got here yesterday. We came out exploring today. I'm thinking this is a rather friendly town.' Joanne smiled. 'We're here for a week. Can you recommend some good restaurants?'

'Yes I can. You have some good ones right there at the resort, but there's another great one called Rene's right next door to LA. That's what we call Los Abrigados. If you want to come up to my house, I'll give you some menus and restaurant names.'

Mike and Joanne looked at each other. Carol stood up and so did I. I noticed how tan our bodies looked compared to our new friends.

I gathered up our blanket and put it in the basket. Mike picked up their clothes and Carol picked up ours. We walked back up to Carol's house and we went inside and Carol invited them to sit down. I could tell that they weren't used to being nude in a strange house. It was kind of funny watching them. Especially Mike.

'What are you thinking right now?' I asked him.

Mike laughed and then said, 'I can't believe I'm on my honeymoon and I'm sitting here in a cabin in Oak Creek Canyon with three beautiful girls and we're all naked!'

Carol laughed too. 'That's a lot to be thinking about! Are your thoughts turning to sex?'

Mike looked at Joanne. She grinned. 'My wife will tell you that I'm always thinking about sex.' Joanne nodded.

I shifted in my chair and opened my legs so he had a clear view of my pussy. I was feeling sexy knowing that he was getting horny. Carol seemed to be interested in the game too. She walked in front of him and posed for a few seconds and then asked him, 'Do you like looking at naked girls?'

Mike rubbed his dick and I could see it getting hard. 'Who wouldn't want to look at naked women?'

'How do you feel about it Joanne?'

'I can't help it. I'm glad to know that he's normal and healthy. And when he gets excited, I'm the one who gets to ride that horse!'

'Do you want to ride him right now? I'd love to watch if you do.'

Joanne smirked and looked at Mike's cock in his hand. 'I always want to go for that ride!' She stood up and moved in front of him. Then she sat back down on his lap while still facing us. Mike held his cock up and directed it into her waiting hole. As he disappeared inside her Carol purred with pleasure. I remembered the dildos in the bedroom and got up to get them. When I came back I gave one to Carol and kept one for myself. I sat back down in my chair and turned on the vibrator. I opened my legs again and held the tip of the tool on my clitty. It was like instant orgasm!

Carol sat on the stool beside me and inserted the oversized penis into her cunt. She was pumping it in and out while watching Mike and Joanne. And Mike couldn't decide where to look. We were both giving him the show of a lifetime. And I loved the show I was getting. Joanne had put her feet up on the seat cushion and so her pussy was wide open to my view. And watching Mike's cock pumping in and out was wild! He would draw almost his whole eight inches out and then slam it back in. The squishy sound was too much. I was cumming all over the purple vibrator and as my orgasm began to end I wanted a closer look at Joanne's puss.

I got out of my chair and walked across to them. Her pussy was red and wet. her lips were framed by short brown hairs that went all the way down to her ass. Her clit was large and very pink. I held the vibrator to it and she shrieked! She bounced up high and Mike's cock came out of her. I picked it up and sucked it all the way down in my throat and then I stuffed it back into Joanne.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds