A Week's Worth Of Cum

When my orgasmt subsided we just stayed like we were for a few minutes longer. I heard Mike swallow my cum, then I felt him clean my cock with his tongue. Only then did he release my and take off my blindfold.

His bed was one big mess where his head had until a minute ago been. The sheet was soaked, the whole bedroom reeked of sex. Exhausted we lay next to each other, covered in sweat and spunk.

"That was great," I said and Mike agreed. "Now, aren't you glad you didn't make me come in that hot tub?" I asked him.

"Absolutely," he answered, "but I'm also glad I bought that dildo."

We both laughed. Then I looked at him and said: "The dildo was a great idea, Mike. But you have to promise me one thing!" He looked at me expectantly. "One day you'll have to fuck me with that beautiful dick of yours, too."

That night, as we had both hoped, had broadened our sexual horizons. Before too long, Mike would fuck me and squirt his hot seed into me. But that is the subject of another story.

*****

If you have enjoyed the story please leave a comment. I am also happy about constructive criticism. Thank you!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds