• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weird One Ch. 08

A Weird One Ch. 08

1234

I thought I was having a wet dream, but it was my mom waking me up with a blow job. I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only six. I tensed and started to push her away, but she took her mouth off me long enough to say:

"Don't panic baby; he had to go in early. We are alone."

I relaxed and she worked on me for a little bit longer and then she moved into a sixty-nine over me. I knew as soon as I tasted her pussy that dad had gotten the same wake up I was being given. I had known that it was coming. Mom had warned me some time ago that it would happen and in truth it didn't bother me. I'd done it with Gail and Mary and it hadn't hurt me, but it sure seemed to do something for them.

That's what it was all about right? Giving your partner pleasure? God knows my pleasure meter was pegged out a great deal of the time.

When mom was ready she switched ends, lowered herself onto my cock and started riding me cowgirl. She rode me through two orgasms and got me to where I absolutely, positively had to get off and then I rolled her onto her back and pounded her until I came. I looked at the clock and saw that we had time for one more and a shower before I had to leave for school.

I swung around and went into a sixty-nine with me on top this time and kept at it until I was stiff enough then I pulled mom into the dog position and fucked her until we both got off. I pulled out and headed for the shower and was not overly surprised when mom got in with me. After (and because of) all of the soaping, washing and rinsing I had mom leaning against the wall with her legs spread while I did her one more time from behind.

+++++++++++++++++++

School was school, but when I got to the cafeteria at lunch time I had to face my first major problem of the day. Ahead of me in line were Gail, Angie and Nancy. No matter which one I chose to sit with it would piss off the other two. Then things got confusing, at least for me.

The three of them sat down together.

I had been noticed in line and Nancy was waiting for me when I finished paying the cashier.

"We saved you a seat" and she led me -- actually she took hold of my sleeve and pulled me -- over to the table and when I sat down Nancy said:

"Welcome to the first meeting of the SBC."

"The SBC? What is that?"

"The Share Bobby Committee."

"What the heck is that?"

"It is a committee made up of the three of us and our goal is to come up with an equitable way to share your time."

I looked at the three of them and then decided to just keep quiet.

"It is an interim committee that will probably dissolve in a couple of months or so. I've appointed myself chairman."

I could keep quiet. I just had to ask why.

"I'm a realist. I want you, but so does Angie and Gail has a previous claim on some of your time. I understand your arrangement with Gail and I have no desire to interfere. Angie has had a taste of you and wants more and as I said, I want you, but I understand that I'm going to have to share. I don't expect Angie to be around too long because she is hopelessly in love with Bert Cummings and no matter who she might be with she will drop him in a heartbeat when Bert comes calling, but I also know that she really, really wants more of what you gave her last week.

"How best to see that the three of us get what we want? Work out a schedule. It won't be rigid because each of the three of us will be out of commission for several days every month and hopefully our cycles won't coincide."

She looked at me and asked, "What do you think?"

"I think you overlooked the most important thing in your plan."

"What would that be?"

"Me. Monday and Thursday are Marge's nights. Pam gets Tuesdays. Mary gets Wednesday and every other Friday. Gail gets every other Friday and Saturday. I was saving Sunday for you, but I guess I can work it so you and Angie can alternate Sundays. Maybe you can talk Gail into giving up some of her time."

I looked at my watch and then said, "Got to run girls. I'm sure that you can work it out without me being here. Catch you later" and I got up and headed out.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Hobbs put me on a lathe when I got to work. He gave me a blueprint and a work order, asked me if I had any questions and when I said no he took off to do something else. The work order said that I needed to make fifty of the parts so I got busy. I got the last part made five minutes before quitting time and handed the completed work order to Fred. He gave me a look that I read as say "You're kidding me" and I knew that he would be checking out my parts before I was out of sight.

At quitting time I swung by Marge's office.

"Not tonight stud." She giggled and said, "Unless you like sloppy seconds behind your daddy."

Wouldn't be the first time I thought, but what I said was, "Ugh!! I'll pass."

She laughed and said, "Too bad. I'd really get a kick out of that."

"You are bad. Almost evil."

Another laugh and then, "Isn't that what you really want? A deliciously bad and evil hot body?"

"Point taken."

"If you change your mind give me a call about eight."

She got up, came around her desk, put her arms around me and kissed me. She gave me a little tongue and then she broke the kiss and said:

"Did you taste him? I had his cock in my mouth twenty minutes ago."

If she thought that she was going to shock me I had a surprise for her. I pulled her into my arms, kissed her with tongue, broke the kiss and said:

"Play your games sweetie, but you need to remember that daddy only gets half the job done. He fucks you and gets his cock sucked, but I get that too. I'm the total package sweetie. I give the same as he does, but I eat your pussy and I'll fuck your ass and if you have other needs and wants I can probably take care of them also. Want to be peed on? Want to pee on me? Want to have sex someplace where there is a danger of being caught? You ask and I'll probably do it. Will daddy? You have my cell number. Call me when he's gone."

She looked at me for several seconds and then said, "Are you really only nineteen?"

"Call me" I said and then I left.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Once in my car I used my cell to call Gail. After exchanging greetings I asked:

"What was that all about at lunch?"

"Pretty much what you heard. Nancy called me. Apparently she is hot for your body. She knows about us and I guess you told her that any dating you did had to allow for time spent with me so she felt that she had to talk to me about it."

"She doesn't know all about us. All she knows is that I date you to keep you occupied while Tom is gone."

"That's the idea I left her with too. I don't know about Angie. What was that all about?"

I explained what had happened Friday.

"So is Nancy going to be your new conquest?"

"Everyone keeps telling me that I need to get a girlfriend and I guess Nancy was in the running until today."

"You say that like she is no longer in the running."

"She isn't. Today put her in a new light. She is obviously a manipulative and controlling type and I don't need one of those in my life. I may take a shot at getting into her panties, but she is out of the running in the girlfriend stakes."

"Who was she running against?"

"There were two. Angie was one of them until I heard about Bert Cummings. I don't need another girl that someone can take away from me."

"You said two. Who is the other?"

"You."

"Me? You just said that you don't need a girl that can be taken away from you. Have you forgotten about Tommy?"

"No, but I think that Tom might have forgotten about you. I had a long talk with Mary the other night and she told me what is going on between you and Tom. She flat out told me that you deserve better and that I should seriously consider going after you. And who knows Tom better than his mom?"

"Tom loves me. I know he does."

"I'm sure that he does, but given what Mary tells me I have to wonder where you are on his list of priorities. His telling you not to bother coming to him and his telling you that your marriage has to wait until he comes home from overseas duty has to make me wonder. Especially since it is not a given that he will return to the States following an overseas posting. What if he gets sent to Germany, does his time there and then gets sent to Korea or some other duty station outside the US?

"But none of that matters to me. We are doing everything a couple does anyway so we will just bring it out into the open and let everyone see it. If Tom comes for you you drop me and go to him."

"That's the same thing that you just said that you didn't want to happen if you went with Angie."

"No it isn't. I don't have anything going with Angie. If we got something going I would be invested in it and if Cummings came along and took her away I would be really pissed at the both of them. You are totally different. I already have something going with you and the understanding was that I was keeping you for Tom. If he comes back I would expect you to leave me. I would be invested in the relationship, but I would know where I stood. The only way I would get pissed would be if you gave up on Tom, married me, but then left me for him if he ever came back."

"You are serious about this."

"Of course I am. We are totally compatible as a couple and I care about you a lot. Think on it some okay?"

"All right."

'Want to get together tonight?"

"I don't think so. I've got a lot of thinking to do and I need to keep a clear head to do it. Something I can't do when you are giving me orgasms."

"Okay. Call me when you want to get out and do something."

When I got home mom told me that dinner would be a little late.

"Your father is hung up at the plant. Said he would be here around seven-thirty. We have time for a quickie if you would like."

"I'd like, but should we take the chance? We don't know for sure when he is going to get here and I don't think we want to get caught."

"No problem" she said as she took off her panties. "You do me from behind as I'm bent over the back of the couch. That way we will see his headlights when he turns into the driveway."

The timing was perfect. I'd just finished cumming and mom was putting her panties back on when dad turned into the driveway. Mom headed for the kitchen as I pulled my pants up from where they had been pooled around my ankles and then went to help her by setting the table.

I was sitting at the table eating and talking shop with dad when my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw that the caller was Marge.

"You coming over stud or should I clean myself up?"

"Don't you dare! I'll be there in thirty minutes."

"Why are you making me wait so long?"

"I'm eating dinner with my parents right now."

"Your father is there?"

"You bet."

"And you are looking at him as we make plans for you to fuck his girlfriend?"

"That's right."

"Far out! Hurry stud. I'm all charged up."

"Hang in there sweetie. Help is on the way."

"Hot date" dad asked.

"She misses me. I haven't known her all that long and she misses me."

"Daughter in law material?"

"I can only hope."

"When do we get to meet her" mom asked.

Now that would be worth watching I thought as I said, "I don't know. We are still getting used to each other. I don't want to put too much pressure on her just yet."

I could see the dried cum on her leg as she stood watching me undress.

"Hurry baby; if you hurry I can say I did father and son in the space of two hours. Just the idea has me hot."

"Maybe next time I can hide in the closet and nail you before his car pulls out of the parking lot."

"Oh God; that would be such a kick. We just have to do it."

"Set it up" I said as I pushed her back on her bed. She spread her legs wide and smiled at me as she said:

"You gonna fuck me or eat me?"

"Both."

The look on her face said, "Yeah. Right!"

"You think I won't?"

Again she didn't say a word, but her facial expression was saying, "You don't have the balls."

I surprised the hell out of her when I buried my face in her bush. She laughed and said:

"Leave enough in there so you can feel what it is like to have sloppy seconds after daddy."

"Won't be the first time" I was thinking as I started eating her. I stayed at it until she had a climax and then while she was still feeling it I moved up and buried my bone in her pussy. I fucked her three times, once in her ass, and then I reached for my clothes.

"Can you stay the night" she asked. "I would love to go to work in the morning with a fresh load in me. Maybe I can give daddy some of his baby's sloppy seconds. Only fair right?"

Whether dad would get sloppy seconds or not I don't know, but I did spend then night and I did leave Marge with a fresh load when I left her to go to school.

+++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and when I hit the cafeteria for lunch I saw Angie sitting alone and I asked her if I could join her. She said yes so I sat down and as soon as I was sitting Angie said:

"I'm sorry for yesterday. I don't know why I let Nancy talk me into it."

"Not a problem, but tell me something. Is what she said about Bert Cummings right?"

"Partly."

"What does "partly" mean?"

"I've been hung up on Bert since the seventh grade, but he has never seemed to have any interest in me."

"Does he know how you feel?"

"I guess. Remember the Sadie Hawkins Day dance in the tenth grade?"

I nodded my head yes.

"I asked him to the dance and he went with me. After it was over I told him that I'd had a great time and I'd love to do it again. He never called me. I've sent him birthday cards and Christmas cards so he has to know that I'm interested, but it appears that it is all one way. So I very much doubt that what Nancy said is ever going to come to pass."

"So you and Bert have no plans for tonight?"

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No. Just trying to see if you had any plans that would keep you from saying yes if I asked you out."

"You are asking me out?"

"When I took you home Friday I left with the impression that you wouldn't mind seeing me again. Was I mistaken?"

"No. No you weren't."

"So will you go out with me tonight?"

"Yes."

"Pick you up at seven?"

"I'll be ready."

++++++++++++++++++++

Fred had a work order for me when I got to work. I read the print, set up the lathe and got to work. The work order was for sixty pieces and when I had about twenty of them done Fred came a randomly chose two of them, took the print and checked them out. He put them back with no comment so I assumed that they were within specs so I continued on.

I turned in the completed work order about ten minutes before quitting time and Fred told me he had something different for me in mind for the next day.

"All we are supposed to be doing is making you familiar with the operations and it is obvious to me that you have the lathe down pat. Tomorrow I think we are going to give you some turret lathe time."

"I'll be looking forward to it."

I swung by the office to check in with Marge, but she wasn't in her office when I got there. Shelly saw me and came over to me.

"I hear that things are not so good between you and Gloria. Any truth to that?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Does that mean that I can maybe get my hooks back in you?"

"If you are still interested."

"Silly boy. When?"

"Tomorrow?"

"If I have to wait that long I guess I can."

"Sorry, but I already have made plans for tonight."

"I'll forgive you as long as you don't forget that tomorrow is mine."

"When you get off work drive over and park behind the dumpster. I'll meet you there."

I was just getting ready to leave when Marge came out of the ladies bathroom. I followed her into her office and closed the door behind me.

"Whatcha need stud?"

"Just checking in."

"Bullshit! You are dying of curiosity. You want to know if daddy soaked in what you left in me this morning."

"Did he?"

"As a matter of fact he did and you will not believe how turned on that made me. We have got to do that again and soon."

"Keep in mind that I really do want to do that closet thing."

"You are so bad."

"Would you have anything to do with me if I wasn't?"

She smiled and said, "Get out of here before we get in trouble."

"I don't know. It might be fun to do it on your desk."

"Maybe, but not today. Daddy is still in the building."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Angie was looking good. She was also blunt and to the point.

"Whatever we do I have to be home by midnight so can we please set aside some of our date to do what we did Friday?"

"We can use all of our time on that if that is what you want."

"Could we?"

As I drove to the Starlight she sat quietly looking out the window. After a few miles she said:

"I don't understand what has happened to me. I never used to be like this."

"Like what?"

"Always thinking of what we did Friday." She was silent for maybe a minute and then she said, "I wasn't a virgin. I liked making love, but I didn't think about it all the time. Since Friday it seems to be all I think about." She paused and then said, "I did it you know."

"Did what?"

"Called Eddie and thanked him for doing what he did so I could find out what really good sex was like. I told him that you were so much better at it than anyone I'd ever been with."

"What did he say to that?"

"Called me a fucking bitch and hung up on me."

Once inside the room I asked her what she wanted to do.

"I want to do you first. Once you start doing me I'm going to want you to never stop. I know that sounds selfish but I can't help it."

"No problem sweetie. There will be plenty of pleasure for the both of us."

She started sucking my cock and she was doing a heck of a lot better at it than she had done on Friday. Almost as if she was reading my mind she said:

"I wanted to be better for you so I've been practicing on large carrots and cucumbers."

She went back to it and I tried to remember if I came in her mouth Friday or pulled out. I couldn't remember so I told her when I was ready to cum. She didn't take her mouth off me and when I came she swallowed. I noticed the look on her face and said:

"You didn't have to do that Angie." Remembering my lessons from Mary I said, "If you don't like it don't do it. This is all about pleasure. Yours as well as mine. Doing things you don't want to do or don't like to do subtracts from the experience."

"But I want to please you too."

"Believe me Angie, when we are done here I will be a very pleased guy."

I ate her pussy. We fucked and then went sixty-nine after which we fucked again. We were lying next to each other recovering and I was fingering her pussy while she was fondling my soft cock when she said:

"Friday when I wondered about some of the other things I'd never done you asked if I'd ever done anal sex. I haven't, but I've been thinking about it ever since. Can we?"

"If you want."

"I might not like it. I don't know. Terry told me that she loves it, but Martha says she hates it. A couple of others said that they could take it or leave it. The only way I can find out for myself is if I do it."

She didn't like it. She didn't like it at all. Once it was clear to me that she wasn't going to get into it I pulled out of her butt, washed my cock and then went back and finished in her pussy.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Disappointing you."

"You didn't disappoint me Angie. I got off didn't I?"

"But not in my butt."

"I keep telling you that it is all about pleasure Angie. My pleasure comes from getting off. It doesn't matter where I get off; mouth, pussy or ass makes no difference. If a cock in your ass doesn't give you pleasure then don't do it. If swallowing cum is distasteful don't do it. If being eaten and straight fucking is all that is pleasurable to you then stick to those two things. I can't speak for other guys, by my goal is to make you want to let me do you again. I want to give you so much pleasure that all you will think about is getting me to give you more. That won't happen if I do things you don't like."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weird One Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds