A Welders Tale Ch. 03

We took my truck so we could all set in the front. I don't know how women can spend the day together and still have shit to talk about at night but they never shut up the whole trip. We waited at the bar for a table to open, I had a drink and the girls had wine. Once seated at the table there was an awkward pause. I looked at my watch, then from the corner of my eye I saw her head in our direction. I stood and pulled the fourth chair out.

"Rachel I am glad you could make it!" Suddenly the mood had lightened as they welcomed their friend and lover.

Dinner was superb, I sat back and let them chat, interjecting only when needed. Blair and Robin left to use the facilities.

"Do I want to ask for your advice?" I looked to Rachel.

"Not if you going to ignore it!" She replied.

"I'm not sure I can do it. I, Robin means so......"

"David, this is not an either or, we both know, it's a matter of when." Rachel had a way of cutting through the crap and being honest without offending you. "Remember this is what she has wanted for a long time. They both have. David don't fuck it up!"

Blair was leading Robin back to the table, they knew we were talking about it. Robin looked concerned. The waiter brought the bill and packed up the leftovers. Blair was walking Robin to the door, Rachel and I were behind talking. When we reached the doors. I took Robin's hand from Blair.

"Blair would you mind if I took Robin home tonight, alone?" I didn't mean to hurt her but I could see she felt that way. I kissed Rachel goodnight as Robin did the same with Blair. They did not want to let go. Rachel reached for Robin as I move to Blair. She was not happy and for a moment I thought she would bolt. I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"It would make us both very happy if you were there when we woke up in the morning!" Blair could not believe what I just said. She kissed me full on the lips something Rachel and Robin both witnessed. With everyone smiling now, I walked Robin to the truck

.

"David." Robin spoke when we started on the way.

"Yes dear?"

"You will do this for me won't you?" Robin tucked under my arm her head on my chest.

"Do I have a choice?" I was not being mean just realistic.

"No, well yes you have a choice. But you do want this, I can feel it. This is so right in so many ways."

"Robin this is so wrong in so many ways!" She tensed up when I said it. "But when have you or I ever done what is easy?

She stretched up and kissed me.

"The girls know? They are ok with this?" I had to ask. I had so many questions.

"Why do you think they stay at the house so much?" Robin teased.

"So how, I mean Blair all of these years? Surely she has needs too?"

"There have been a few encounters but less than you might think, three maybe four nights. Women are wired different than men. Women are more into the experience than the event. Rachel and I have been there for her." Robin moved her hand and stroked my bulging cock.

"I am not sure I can, not while you......" I started.

"David, don't think that way. I want you to take me home and ravish me." Robin squeezed my cock hard.

"Tomorrow Blair will join us, I will know after that."

We walked in the door and she led me straight to the bed. I sat her down and kissed her body as I removed her dress. The matching panties were damp, I slipped them off first so I could gaze on the damp pussy lips between her legs. I laid her back and dove for her pussy taking my time to get her off. I could tell she was getting tired, I don't know how much more she could take. I laid on my side playing with her nipples, this always excites her.

"David I want you to do something for me tonight. I want you in my ass for the last time. I want you in the one place that is yours, ours. Promise me you will not stop until you cum! Whatever happens I want you to cum in my ass, promise me!" I nodded in agreement.

I reached in the drawer for the lube and unlike the first time we ever did it Robin straddled my legs. Facing me she lowered her ass onto my cock as I held it up for her. Robin slowly slipped over my cock until it was buried deep in her ass. Robin bobbed up and down while I started back on her tits. The piercings made nice little grips as I pulled them up from the bra she still wore.

"Yesssss oh David, oh that feels so naughty!" Robin was getting excited now. "I don't want you to ever stop, make me cum for you, make me feel so good!"

Robin was picking up the pace she was close to cumming again I released her bra and sat up to suck on her nipple. That alone was enough as she slammed down on my cock grinding her pussy into my abdomen. I wrapped my arms around her holding her close as her spasms subsided.

"Perfect, that was perfect, now fill my ass and let me feel the heat!" Robin was wearing down so I turned her around and enter her doggy style. I applied more lube and pounded in her as she kept begging for more. I reached around taking a tit in each hand I pinched her nipples and slammed in one last time she cried out as I groaned in relief as my cum started filling her ass. We both collapsed facing each other. We kissed then I pulled her close. Robin was whipped so I carried her to the shower and we took our time washing. Drying off I walked her back to bed we fell asleep in each other's arms.

It was five in the morning when I needed to pee, damn getting old sucks. Robin was shivering when I returned so I covered her with an extra blanket. The warmth of her mouth was driving me crazy, oh how I loved to be woken like this. I just laid back savoring the effect it was having on me. Robin stopped and started to pull my pajama bottoms down. I lifted up to assist hoping she would stroke my balls when she started back. The cool air was replaced by the return of her warm mouth engulfing me once again. She shifted releasing me, I wanted to look but decide to just enjoy the suspense. Shifting once again she straddled me and guided me into her waiting cunt. When her weight settled on me I knew there was something wrong, this was not Robin! I stiffened in response, my eyes still closed but for another reason now.

"I should not be doing this!" I muttered

"You're not I am." She replied. "Just keep your eyes closed and think of her, she is right here watching."

Robin reached over and took my hand as Blair leaned over to kiss me. She was tight around my cock, her large firm tits pressed on my chest. She tasted good her tongue finding mine, we jousted for just a few moments before settling down and finding common ground. I was thrusting up as she pushed her mon's firmly against me. On the down stroke she pulled up slightly holding just the head at her entrance.

Slowly we made love, I never opened my eyes preferring instead to let my other senses take over. Blair was picking up the pace her breathing coming faster and more shallow. Her lips left mine she lifted up slightly I could feel her nipple graze my chest. Then from nowhere I could feel a hand slip between her ass cheeks and down to my balls. It was Robin she was up to no good, I could feel the lube as she smeared it over both of us. Blair reacted first shoving my cock deep in her cunt and then pushing back against Robin's hand. Soon she had a nice little rhythm going.

Alternating between the two of us I started to feel the familiar swell building inside my balls. There was a pause and then I felt it. Robin was slipping a finger in Blair's ass alongside my dick buried in her pussy. The response was instantaneous as Blair started cumming the moment she started moving. I emptied my load just as her climax started winding down. Blair lay back on top of me looking for me to kiss her again. I was still pumping in her when she whispered in my ear.

"Thank you from both of us." She kissed me passionately. Robin had moved off the bed. Blair brought her hands up to my face.

"Look at me dad!" I hesitated but slowly opened my eyes as she whispered to me. "I love you, I always have, I have wanted this for as long as I can remember. I am going to leave the two of you alone now but when the time is right.......... I will be back. Just like your mother became your lover so will I, and you will be my father no longer."

Blair started kissing me we stayed that way until Robin returned. Blair got out of the bed the two shared a kiss and I watched as she walked naked from the room. Robin slipped beside me taking my cock in her mouth when I was thoroughly clean she moved on top of me. Robin was beaming I had not seen her this happy in a very long time.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" She teased. "Thank you dear, you have made me very happy!"

Robin kissed me as she lay on top of me, I pulled the covers back on top to keep her warm. We fell asleep once more.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 172 milliseconds