• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion

A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion

12345

I met a young man Daniel almost three years ago. He told me a story I found hard to believe. He assured me it was true. Since then I know it to be, I have met almost the entire family. Daniel put me in touch with others he learned of over the years, don't know how, I asked he didn't say.

I am not a writer, far from it. Except for the names and places, the stories you read are true for the most part. Still they are not biographies, artistic license has been taken to enhance or in some cases minimize the events described. All sexual situations were between consensual adults within the framework of their story.

The stories are somewhat long, most of these stories cover several years. I will try to keep the chapters short, I suggest you save one for reference. None of the stories are mine, or any personal friend or relative.

This is the final chapter from David and his life with a special mother, and now his daughter.

*****

Somehow the house became more cheerful the following weeks. If I didn't know better the kids knew what was going on now also in some small way. Blair was moved into the second bedroom downstairs and the girls now would have their own room all the time. Blair visited our bed occasionally and when she did Robin seemed to be the happiest about it.

Robin left taking the girls with her and headed to Rachel's for the weekend. Blair seemed excited when they left and jumped into my arms as soon as the car turned onto the road. She kissed me firmly whispering in my ear her desire. I was taken aback at first a reaction she clearly noticed. She was about to turn in response to my indecision but I held her firm. I knew if I failed at this moment it would be a difficult decision to overcome. This first night was awkward, Blair and I had not been alone together yet, at least not intimately.

"If you let me take you to dinner I will let you take me for desert!" I teased. Blair was surprised by my offer but a big smile came over her face.

"Undergarments optional?" She teased

"Surprise me!" I replied.

I was making her wait and now she was doing the same to me. Christ, it must have taken her an hour to get ready but when she was it was worth it. On the outside it was subtle but elegant. The little black dress, her mother's pearls, a pair of stylish shoes with a high heel that accentuated but did not go overboard. Her hair was perfect as was her makeup she was beautiful. I dressed accordingly sans the tie and off we went.

I knew a nice little seafood place up the coast a ways, we might be recognized but the chances were slim. At first the conversation was spotty and bland. The closer we got o the restaurant the more animated she became. I was worried. The place was packed I put our name in and we grabbed a couple of drafts and walked along the outside deck. It was killing her to keep her distance but we both knew it would be a disaster if we were too affectionate.

"Are you ok with this?" she asked when we were a good distance from the crowd.

"I love you, still I have misgivings?" I tried to explain.

"What about?"

"Blair I am just an average guy, I am not rich, or famous, I don't have the great looks or the personality of a playboy. I am a welder, that's all. I have spent half of my life with my mother as my wife and now the two of you want me to spend the other half with the little girl I raised as my daughter. I am not sure how this happened. It is not normal but at the same time it seems so right?" I looked at her and she at me. "Does that make sense to you?"

"What makes sense is you are not just a welder, that is your profession. What you are is a man, a good man. A man that has overcome adversity, raised a family and made a wonderful woman happy. You took in a child that was not yours, one you should have turned your back on. You raised me like your own, maybe better. You were deceived by both women and given the responsibility of another family all without complaint. David you are more than a welder you are a loyal friend, a hard worker and most of all a man of his word. You are strong yet gentle, wise and patient, firm but compassionate, fair yet firm, you have a modesty that belies your abilities. David you are a very special man, at least to Robin and me! " I could see she wanted to approach me, I held her off.

I was blushing as she spoke. "By why me?" was all I could get out. It is the question that I have searched the answer for since I first let Robin kiss me.

"I don't know why but I knew it was you. I knew early on it was you, I knew you were not my father, I don't know how but I did. I was scared if I told you, you would disown me. I knew you were the one. I always knew. When Robin and Rachel took me away when I graduated I told them I was in love with you. Robin knew it for many years. I thought she would try to get rid of me but instead she promised to help me. They both did, that is when I knew my dreams would come true."

I kissed her lightly on the cheek just as they called my name for our seats. We had a pleasant dinner the weight of what was and what will be seemed out of the way for now. She looked beautiful as she sat across from me. There was no flirting or display of affection as we ate but there was tension just the same. A sense of calm came over me as we ate. Soon we were in a lively discussion about Alexis and Megan. We joke about how twins could be so different and yet so alike. We were both laughing as we walked to the truck.

As soon as I turned onto the road heading home Blair slid next to me. I could feel her heavy breast rest against my arm. Blair traced her hand against my cheek.

"David! I am so wet for you right now!" Her hot breath whispered next to my ear. I did not speak. Blair dropped her hand to my lap and found the answer she was looking for, she then traced the length of my cock hidden inside my slacks.

"David, I need you inside me now!" She continued her seductive whisper in my ear the moistness of her breath was having he affect she was looking for. Still I drove steadily on not saying a word.

Shifting in her seat I could see her hand was heading between her legs. Soon the faint sound of her fingers sloshing in her pussy caught up with my sense o f smell.

"Fuck me David, fuck me right now!" I continued to drive on but I knew any hope of getting to the privacy of our home was dwindling fast. Blair pulled her fingers from her sodden twat and licked them clean.

"I am ready David, please don't make me wait!" Blair was panting now. Still I drove steadily through the country. Damn I thought to myself, why did I picked a place so far? It was weighing on my mind, so is my hard on.

Blair shifted on the seat, reached down she slipped off her panties. Holding them in front of me she teased me with her delicate lace and her pungent aroma. Wafting them under my nose briefly she balled hem up and spreading her legs, the dress now parted her shaved pussy was in view. The dim lights from the dash did little to illuminate her sex, but I could clearly see her finger herself again. The sloshing in her pussy was greater now, the cab filled with her scent. Blair pulled her finger from her pussy and traced it over my lips. I opened my mouth but she moved it to hers instead. She was an expert tease, and she was starting to win. I licked my lips tasting what little I could, I wanted more. Turning to the side she splayed her legs open daring me to look at her dripping pussy.

"It's here for you now David, it's hot and juicy and waiting for your cock." Blair tempted me. I was looking for a place to pull over but there were too many houses and too few options. Blair pulled the panties from the dash where she sat them earlier. Reaching up she turned the two map lights on above the mirror, one shown clearly on her gapping sex. She took the panties and starting pushing them inside her pussy, juices spilled past as she did so. I was all I could do to keep the truck straight now.

"David I want you in me now, please fuck me! Don't make me cum on my own!" I could see her hips undulating her fingers shoving the panties deeper in her pussy, still her juices flowed from her cunt. The sight the sounds the smell were all too much for me to resist. I looked around and could see no houses, no cars, nothing but fields of grain. Then Blair did the most unexpected thing, she slowly pulled the panties from her cunt. They were dripping wet, literally dripping in cunt juice. Placing them to my lips I opened my mouth and she worked them inside.

"Fuck me David, here, now take me before I ..."

There was no real shoulder on the road but I pulled off the best I could. Screeching to a halt, I slammed it in park. Blair lowered my zipper as I slid to the center, she worked my cock free. Swinging her legs over me placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy and started to lower herself. Then she stopped! Blair leaned forward kissing me on the mouth, her panties still inside. Her juices fill my mouth and we shared the contents. Blair moaned as we exchanged her flavor. My cock was still barley in her pussy her endless juices flowing over me reached my balls. Her thighs keeping me from thrusting up for now she was in control. Pulling the panties from my mouth with her teeth she flung them to the side. Leaning back she led my eyes to her pussy hovering over my cock.

"I want us to watch it go in, the rest of my life I want to remember this!" Blair relaxed her legs and we both headed for total penetration. She was so tight, warm and wet but tight. Blair groaned as her cunt walls spread for my cock, I could feel the pressure build the deeper we went, when she could push down no more she fell forward into my body. Her tits mashed against me her moans subsided as her head was next to mine. Blair was still for a moment and then pulling back she searched my eyes for disapproval, but all she found was a big smile and love.

I had come to grips with this well before now, if this was to be I would embrace it from the beginning.

"Fuck me David, please do not make me wait another second!" I did my best to comply and we went at it right there on route 157. Blair had several mini orgasms as we did the best we could with the room available. Then I saw the lights, a car was coming from the opposite direction. I reached up and turned the map lights off.

"Why did you do that?"

"A car is coming."

"Let them watch."

"We will need to move."

"Not until you cum in me!"

"Blair this is not good, if they see us they may stop to see if we need help?"

"Then you better hurry!" The car lights were still in the distance. The rolling hills blocking the beams occasionally but still they came. Maybe they would turn off before they got his far. Blair was fucking me with all of her energy I was trying to concentrate but the lights still approached.

"Here this might help!" With hat she pulled a tit free from her dress and offered it up to me. It sure didn't hurt. I could feel the familiar pressure build in my cock, I was almost ready, I dare not check on the lights it would only distract me. At last I felt the start of my orgasm fueled by Blair screaming at me to fill her pussy and the pending certainty the car was approaching any second.

"I am going to cum!" I announced.

"Yes cum in me, fill me up while I cum for you! I love you David!" I was filling her cunt full of my man juice she was slamming down on me she was close real close, the car was closer. I had just finished cumming and was getting ready to move. Blair sensed it holding me tighter

"Don't you dare move until I cum!" She screamed. The car was now close enough I could almost see the occupants. I had left our lights on so no one would hit us if they came along, I knew this would blind them to some degree. But my real focus was Blair, I was trying to stay hard but it was a losing battle then just as the lights from the other car flooded our cabin she erupted.

"Oh fuck yes!" She screamed. "Yes,yes, yes..." Over and over she repeated as a massive orgasm overtook her body. She doddered for several prolonged seconds, her tits quivered, her pussy clamped down hard on my withering cock, it almost brought it back to life. Almost.

I looked in the rear view mirror, just as I expected I saw the car stop well past us and now the reverse lights came on. Panicked I turned to Blair who was all but jelly by now.

"We have to go! They are coming back!" I calmly but firmly stated.

"Let them see!" Blair teased as she fell back against the other side.

"Maybe next time!" I teased her back. My cock dangling outside my slacks I moved to the drivers seat, dropped it in gear and pulled away hoping they had not gotten the license number.

"Promise?" Blair looked serious.

"I don't think it would be wise to do that." I replied to her.

"I said you were a wise man!" Blair winked at me.

Back on the road Blair turned on the passenger map light, the beam focused on her red and swollen pussy lips. Or combined juices making its way from her still gaping hole I left. Blair reached down and dipped her finger in her pussy and licked it clean several times. Then she did it again and offered it to me. I gave her my disgusting look.

"Mom always said you didn't care for cum." Blair offered.

"Oh really, what else did she tell you?" I was both joking and serious. Blair looked over at my cock now slightly aroused.

"She said I should always clean up after myself!" Locating her panties she stuffed them back in her pussy to stop the flow of juices. "There that should keep one mess from getting all over while I clean up the other." With that she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth and started licking me clean.

Damn I need to get home!

We pulled in the drive and parked the truck around back and turned off the engine. I looked over at Blair she was starting to remove her clothes.

"What are you doing? I questioned.

"If you want to find out you better get undressed!" Blair finished disrobing and bolted from the truck au natural. Panicked I exited my side and went after her. The moon was out but in the country it is still dark around the house. I saw her round the corner of the shop as I cleared the truck. I went after her finding her setting on an old tractor. The silhouette of her breasts against the night sky made her easy to find. I walked up behind and wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you coming inside with me?" I asked, Blair grabbed my hand and placed them on her tits.

"Make love to me here David!"

"Outside here in the yard?" I caressed her full breasts enjoying the game she was playing.

"Right here right now, on a piece of equipment like I have watched you work on for years. You are more than a simple welder, you are the dream of my life. Take me again right here!"

Blair turned and started to undress me when I was stripped naked she stood on the drawbar and pulled me tight. I could feel the coolness of her body pressed close to me.

"David please go slow, I want to feel every inch every stroke every nerve ending caressed in pleasure!"

We tried several positions but iron equipment was not meant to be comfortable. Finally I had her bend over the large smooth front tire a breast hung on either side. From behind I slowly slipped in and out of her pussy.

"Yes David just like that, I can feel your every move!" Blair explained.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked as one then another car passed the front of the house. They could not see us I was sure, but if they turned the corner their lights would pass right over us.

"Let them watch, let them see me getting fucked!" Blair pushed back harder. I was starting to see a pattern here. Blair was an exibishinist!

"Deeper!" Blair pleaded as she pushed back even harder. Soon she was moving back now holding the tire with her hands. Her back arched her words became louder.

"Fuck me David fill me up, fill me to the top!" Blair was almost begging. Her hand was rubbing her clit I could tell she was ready to explode my time was coming as well.

Then in a surprised move she pulled loose and spun around. Her ass leaned against the inflated tire she spread her legs and without missing a beat I was balls deep in her cunt again. Two or three quick strokes she stiffened and just as my balls started releasing another load she cried out. I buried myself deep inside her and she quivered as my semen painted the walls of her pussy with all I had left. Blair's lips found mine, her legs wrapped around my waist holding me tight, I could feel my balls rest on the rubber tire below.

"I love you Blair!" I groaned. It was such a simple sentence to say but she knew that I meant it. Blair knew I would be forever her lover having said it.

We rested for a few minutes then heading to the house we gathered what clothes we could find in the dark. The panties she pulled from her pussy as she left the truck were never seen again. I still wonder what type of animal would carry them off.

Once in the house she led me to the bathroom, we showered and then wearing robes headed to our favorite chair. It was well past midnight when I carried her to bed.

The next day Blair went over to Rachel's as I went into town. Blair was stopping for dinner so we could eat at home. I was cleaned up and paying some bills when she walked in with the food. Throughout dinner she had this shit eating grin, I did not bring it up figuring it would be some sort of surprise. It was almost ten when she suggested we head to the bedroom. I was brushing my teeth when she walked in behind me. It was a good thing I had just finished rinsing when she entered, the hot pink lace bra and panty set she was wearing was smoking. I finished and she took my hand we headed past her bedroom to the room Robin and I shared. I stopped short of the door.

"I would rather use your room!" I said. She saw right away the apprehension I had.

"It's ok honey." She replied. I pulled back looking at the door cracked open a dim light visible inside.

"I would rather not do it in our room if it is ok with you?" I repeated. Blair looked at the door and back to me.

"Ok but first let me show you a surprise I have for you then I promise if you want to go to my room we will!" Blair gentle nodded to the door, I pushed it open and there tied to the bed was Robin in all her glory.

My eyes widened as I looked over her. Blindfolded she was wearing a set of delicate headphones. Her mouth was gagged, a dildo stuffed in her pussy. Her skin glistened as if she was covered in oil her nipples proudly erect showing some new jewelry. From all indications she did not know we were in the room.

"Shhhh. She is listening to music but if we are too loud she may hear us." Blair walked over to Robin and slipped her hand over Robin's stomach. Startled Robin first reacted with a flinch but then responded to the gentle caress. Blair squeezed her tits, always a super turn on for Robin, before she drifted lower to her pussy. Pulling the dildo from her pussy she stroked it in and out a few times. It was small in diameter but fairly long.

"Mrrrrggghhh. Robin moaned through her gag, I could tell it was pleasurable but it also seemed to be pleading as well. Blair released one leg and swung it over showing most of her ass. It was then the butt plug was revealed. Blair gripped it twisting it a few times. Robin pushed back as far as the restraints allowed. When she reached the limit Blair slowly (and I mean slowwwwwllllyyyy) pulled the plug out. It was fairly large in diameter but had four or five bulbs each one smaller than the next. Just as the last one left she quickly slipped them all back in until it was up against the stop. Robin responded with another groan as Blair repositioned her and reattached her leg.

Blair turned to me.

"Well should we leave her alone and go to my room? Or would you like to stay?" I was speechless. Robin and I have played with some light bondage but this was different. Having someone else involved, taking control only added to the excitement. "Well David what do say?"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Welders Tale Ch. 04: Conclusion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds