A White Mom and Two Males

If I was a white guy, I would have been pink hearing that.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "It's okay Jake. I understand. I'm a mom. Moms are supposed to have understanding."

"Good night Maggie and thanks."

"Good night Jake, sleep well," accompanied with a wink.

"What was that all about mom?"

"Oh I was teasing Jake how hot he looks in those jeans snuggling his body."

"Sure mom but I'm beginning to think you like the outlines better than the jeans."

"Now what would make you make a comment like that, son?"

I turned with my body temperature climbing and heart pounding in my chest. God how stupid of me leaving signs of myself for her to spot. Maybe that is why she is enjoying my tight Levis. "Good night again," as I climbed the stairs.

I headed for the closet to get a towel and stripped knowing it would be party time soon.

"Mike let me get comfortable again like I was last night. Finish your milk dear and I will be back in a jiff. I am already wet thinking of what you are going to fill me in on."

My heart was already pounding and my cock was marching towards attention. I heard Maggie bang a drawer or two and head back downstairs. Then it hit me. Does she suspect or know I have overheard everything? My cock now was steel hard and my heart was pumping blood from the sounds coming from my chest.

"Well son, take your trouser off because you might get uncomfortable in them and then put the pillow down in you lap like we did last night. Then fill me in on your naughty thoughts while masturbating."

"Can we kill the lights like last night mom? I feel more relaxed in the dark."

"Sure son. Do that as you are taking your pants off and I will get the pillow."

"Okay son tell me your secrets thoughts."

Well readers so as not to interrupt the flow of Mike's details just picture me stroking a hard black cock, paying with my balls while listening to Mike and his mom.

"Well mom in grade school, the last two years, it was 100% you that I had in my head. In my freshman year in high school it became 90% you and 10% other girls in my class. By my senior year it was 90% all girls and 10% you."

"My thoughts about you mostly started out with me looking at your wonderful ass. It is so sexy. For some reason I am an ass guy and boobs next. You never wore any panties because I did not want to take the time to get them off. You were always in a skirt from mini to mid calf or a dress. You would be either bending over cleaning the table, or head in the clothes dryer, or doing dishes, or taking the wrinkle out of sheets on the bed, or picking up stuff the others dropped, position like that. Also, you never wore a bra. That was something I would have had to deal with, so I left it out of my thoughts."

"I would walk up behind you and say, 'Mom.' It startled you but you stood knowing what I wanted and needed. Then I'd say, 'I'm sorry for scaring you, mom.'"

"I placed my hard cock in the outline of the crack of your butt, reached around, cupped those awesome breasts, played with your nipples, kissing your neck and nibbling at your ears."

"Then when I felt your body pressing or pushing back onto my cock, I would take a hand and slip it up under your skirt or dress, feeling the liquid at your knees and sliding my fingers along the trail to its source. I would hear, 'Oh Mike that feels good,' you would then be making soft moans."

"I rolled and tried pinching your hard nipple through the clothing material. For some reason the material was always thin so I could feel the outline so good."

"I would massage your breasts best I could and play with your clit. You were always mumbling, 'Mike, Mike,' as I played with your clit. Once you had an orgasm I would say okay bend over for me, I need to get my cock into your hot pussy, mom."

"It was either at the kitchen sink, or the kitchen table, or the furniture in the living room or the bathroom vanity where I could watch myself doing you."

"I would then hear, 'Ohhhhh, please, Mike make mommy cum.'"

"Then I'd say, 'God, you're wet, mom' as my cock was burying itself deep into your steaming pussy."

"From you I would hear, 'We shouldn't be doing this, Mike' as I was plowing deeper into your dark, wet cave."

"I would reach around and play with you clit and ask, 'Do you like what I am doing to you mom? I know you need to cum, mom. Your pussy is dripping juices.'"

"I would hear, 'Oh, oh, oh,' as I pounded you hard and deep."

"When I heard you go, 'Ahhhhhh,' and shudder, I new you were in the throes of your climax. Your hips would rock back and forth trying to keep your cumming going as long as possible."

"It did not take long for me to cum mom once I was in your pussy. It was so wet, slippery and hot."

"I would get off after your climax when you would say, 'Mike you fuck me so nice. You are free to use me anytime you are horny.'"

"Well mom that's how my masturbation pretty much always went with you. When I was thinking of girls, well all sorts of different scenes would play out."

"Did you ever masturbate thinking of Brenda?"

"God yes mom many times. Particularly after I had actually slept with her my first time. Since it was a real encounter, my mind had lots to play with."

"Have you enjoyed our love making session the last few days? Will you be thinking of them now when you have to masturbate?"

"God yes mom. I am shocked that I have not recoiled at all of this which is taboo to most people."

"Sweetie I feel precum at the tip of your cock. Would you like for me to deep throat you like last night, or maybe a lap dance, or you do me doggie? I love having a man's cock doing me in doggie position. Just like you were thinking for many years."

"God mom hearing you ask like that has made me so hard."

"I know sweetie I can feel it throbbing. Let me kneel on the floor here at the sofa and you do me like in those thoughts you had years ago. I will play with my nips so you can concentrate down below with your fingers. You can even finger fuck me if you want."

Hearing that I had my second cum. I knew there would be a third, picturing Mike doing his mother doggie.

The next words I heard were, "Do me sweetie I need it."

I then heard, "Mmmppphhh." That must have been a result of Mike filling up her pussy with his cock.

It was quite and then lots of moaning from Maggie, starting out slow and increasing in volume and frequency.

I heard many oh's, yeses and ahaas for a number of minutes. The volume and spacing was speeding up. I pictured Mike humping harder and faster with his hands on his mom's hips for support while he was thrusting deep and fast into that tunnel that had to be so wet and hot from the attention Mike was giving it..

I then heard, "Mom, I'm there.

"Uuunnnnnnngggghhhhhh!"

Well the sound of his mom's cumming, blending with her sons makes it difficult to type the blend as a simultaneous vocalizing of animal lust. Plus I don't remember that much of it since I was experiencing my third cum of the night.

Then all was quite except for the hard breathing.

I then heard, "Sweetie that was awesome. Pull it out now and let me clean it for you with my mouth and then let's get some sleep."

I heard them come up but do not know if they slept together or separately.

I woke to the coffee smell again. I got up dressed and headed down for a cup. I was startled because Maggie was in the kitchen in a red mid-thigh length silk robe with a wicked smile on her face

She must have poured me a cup of coffee because she approached me with it and said, "You are up early Jake, good morning."

"Good morning Maggie was my come back."

She reached out with the cup to hand it to me. I reached for it. She placed her other hand on mine and said, "Did you use a towel like a good boy like mommy asked you last night?"

My knees weakened, my heart went into overdrive and my temperature was rising.

"Yes mom I did."

"That is nice to hear. Jake were you stroking listening to Mike and me again last night?"

My mouth went dry. I lowered my eyes to the floor an did not answer.

She took the hand that hers was on and guided it into her robe. I tensed knowing where it was headed along with anticipation of what I was going to feel. She took the cup of java and placed it back on the counter with her free hand as my hand was feeling the heat from her pussy. My hand made contact with her mound at the same time the cup made contact with the counter.

Maggie pressed my hand to her mound, laid her head in my neck and whispered, "You can play with me Jake if you want to. I would like it very much if you would."

I inhaled a lot of air as a finger sought out her slit. It was so wet and hot when I got there. I immediately went to flicking it softly. When I touched it, it was already poking out of its normal hiding spot. I was feeling Maggie tensing, "Oh Jake that feels awesome. Don't stop now I'm going to ...."

She never finished the statement. Her body was convulsing with her arms wrapped around me and my cock suffering being it was rock hard, pointed down in my pants.

I slowly back off of the fingering. After she had regained her breath, she whispered into my ear, "Jake sweetie, I want to feel your cock in me. Let's meet sometime in a motel and get to know each other better."

My heart was going so fast and the sweat was pouring out of me.

"Jake if you promise not to wake the neighborhood, drop your pants and I will ease that problem you have"

I undid my buckle and tried to get my zipper down but was all thumbs in finding the pull-tab.

"Here let me help you but remember no noise."

The trousers dropped and she was pulling down my underwear easily because I was so rock hard.

After they were down, she placed one hand on my hairless sack and used the other hand on my cock. She buried her face and I felt her tongue flicking and licking the underside of my cock. It was snaking slowly to the tip of my cock. When she reached that sensitive area at the crown, she stopped and flicked there longer and licked.

She took the hand that was holding the cock and used her left index finger to search for pre-cum at the eye. There was a lot there. She coated the head with it.

I was trying to watch but God it felt so good that I had my eyes closed most of the time.

I felt the tip of her tongue then at the eye for a few flicks as her mouth opened and slowly lowered itself onto my throbbing tool. It felt as if she was tying to swallow me from the feel of her tongue and throat working. I opened my eyes to see how much of my nine inches she had gotten in. Just as they opened, I felt her nose at my pubic bone.

I grabbed her by the ears and held her tight. Neither of us was making any moves except Maggie was massaging my balls. My shooter was loading up from that and the warmth and tightness of her throat. That swallowing of hers was generating the feelings of mouth fucking.

I could not but help biting my lower lip that drew blood as I was muffling the sounds that I was making as my black man's nut juice went sailing into her stomach. I felt her moaning on my cock as it was erupting. I don't know how many times I fired but it was a lot as my balls emptied themselves. She held me now with her hands on my butt cheeks until I began to soften.

She then pulled back, dropping my now flaccid cock. I still had my hands at her ears. I pulled gently as to help her stand. I have never tasted my own cum but could not resist going for her mouth to do some DFK. My cock woke up fast when out tongues connected as if she sent a spark to it.

Her hand went to my cock and I let my hand go to her mound. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Jake let's cool it before Mike comes down."

I followed her suggestion and pulled my pants back up. When I had bent over to lift them, her one hand was massaging a butt cheek.

"Maggie I will leave you my phone number and let's talk when you can."

I am always ready to give it to girls so I had a stash in my billfold. I got the billfold out and gave her a card with the number.

I grabbed the cold cup of coffee, took a gulp and headed for the door. I placed my hand on her butt and she did the same as I said, "Thanks mom. Call me when you get a chance."

On my way home, my mind replayed the last twelve or more hours but more so the last two. I was tense all day expecting the phone to ring and the apprehension increased as the day progressed.

Well no phone call so assumed Maggie did not have the opportunity to be alone.

It was my night to drive but when I arrived, Mike was not waiting for me. I walked to the house, the door opened; Mike was standing there with a grin and said, "How was your day, bud?'

I could not tell him a mess so said, "Pretty normal. I did some chores for my aunt and then went to the bank so I would not be short tonight. Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah but first come in. Mom wants to ask you something."

My mind spun wondering as she was approaching me with a beer and only covered with that red mid-thigh robe. As she handed me the beer, kissed me on the face cheek, took me by the arms and said, "Place yourself in the middle there Jake." My mind began to wonder what was up but I did as asked.

As soon as I had sat down, Maggie lifted herself into my lap facing me. She then said to Mike, "Sweetie I don't will be running anywhere so have at it."

My eyes and ears opened wide, wondering have at what?

"Jake my friend just relax because this is going to take awhile. This morning as I was ready to come downstairs, I passed the room you are sleeping in. Mom had her face buried in a towel. I was curious so asked mom why she was sniffing a towel. She turned really red. Then she looked at me and said, 'Sit down because we need to talk.' We sat on the bed; she explained to me what the towel was used for, that she has the hots for you and was breathing the odors from your deposit before she washed it. I had to chuckle Jake because I felt mom had the hots for you because her eyes were focused at your crotch a lot."

"As it turns out my intuition was right."

"After some talking about it and her being concerned about my feeling and yours I suggested this to her. 'Mom, to let you know I am okay with it and maybe even better than okay and needing to know Jake is okay with it, why don't you and Jake get it on, on the sofa, with me watching from the chair. You use your short robe to keep yourself covered but open the front and you and Jake enjoy each other. Try to block my presence out of your brain. Go for the full treatment mom. Now is the best opportunity you will ever have. You know Jake. He is no stranger and you already desire him. If all goes well maybe we can all get naked then and have some real fun.'"

"That is why she is sitting in your lap Jake. She needs and wants you. I want to watch, hear the sounds of raw sex and smell my mom in heat. Also, I want you to know Jake it will never get between us because it was all done in the open and honestly with no cheating or hiding it. Then I want all of us to get into it. Oh Jake, I am not inferring you and me into each other. Then there are no hidden things to take the spontaneous things away from what we might want to do. Are you interested?"

"He is sweetie. He cock is so hard. I think he needs to get his trousers off. He has to be very uncomfortable I am sure. I will undue things. He can lift his butt. You pull them down, slow and easy. I don't want you to break anything by yanking hard on his pants. Okay Mike?"

"Yes mom, have at it."

I was sitting there stunned until Maggie brought me back to reality by undoing my zip and buckle. "Lift your butt Jake and let Mike pull them off." I did as she asked and looked at Mike who was already naked with a hardon. My eyes focused on it knowing it was in his moms many times this week and mine was soon going to be there in a matter of minutes. He was a tad over average for a white dude in girth and width.

After Mike had my shoes and trouser off I heard, "Mike pass me the condom and I will place it on for Jake."

Maggie did just that then looked me in the eyes and said, "Well sweetie, your cock tells me you want what it's near. I am going guide it in but no fucking me with it. I want to relish the feelings that it will be giving me by just stuffing me full of black meat. I have wanted it more and more with each of your overnight stays. Your young and will fire with two humps, so please just sit and let me control."

I nodded my agreement along with, "Yes mom," as she lifted slightly from my lap and with her hand guided my dipstick into her engine that was dripping lubrication. I closed my eyes and inhaled lots of air as it traveled deep into her hot depository.

I remained motionless as did she except for some deep breaths. She placed her arms around my head and her boobs into my chest and was light kissing me on the lips.

"Jake that black snake of your feels so good. I have been wondering about it all week. Just relax and let me get used to it. My pussy has never been stuffed so full. God this is better than I could ever have imagined."

I could feel my heart beating in my cock. I was shocked as to the tightness after having two kids. God it felt so good.

I felt a movement as she lifted back from me slightly, and then removed her robe exposing the contrast of our skins to her son. Also, it permitted him to see where my cock was. This was making for a hot scene.

As she leaned back in towards me, a breast was placed at my mouth. Instinct took over with my mouth and hands. She was moaning as my mouth was working a boob and a finger was at her clit. After her beginning to sweat I heard, "Jake I'm close to cumming. If you want to cum with me it will be okay since this is your first time in me but I'd like for you to hold off if you can because I'd like another cum."

From the horrendous cum I had in her throat in the morning I was able to hold back as she violently convulsed on my tool. As I continued the mouth and finger attack on her clit, my mind went to work.

I could tell she was building fast for another cum after recovering slightly. She began to hump. I knew this was the one for her that she wanted so much. I placed both of my hands on her butt cheeks near her leaking pussy. I wanted to feel her wetness. It also helped me to lift her off of me a little so I could do some thrusting of my own in her furnace.

Then we heard from Mike from the background, sitting in a chair stroking himself, "Mom, the color contrast between you two there is so beautiful to look at," startled Maggie and me. "Even more so is the shinning of your pussy juices creeping down to Jake's balls. It looks like a mini river in there. I hope mom it is feeling as good as you had imagined or even better. Oh, God that is so hot to be watching. It has me so hard and ready for you mom."

She lifted up, tilted her head back to look at the ceiling and placed her hands on my shoulders for support. I thought she was going to respond to her son but I heard her inhale her breath, felt her stiffen, felt her pussy gripping my cock with a spasm as her climax hit her. It felt like a clam had closed around my cock.

I took my left hand to pull her close enough so I could bury my face into her 36DD's along with jamming my middle finger into her asshole with my right hand. At the same time, I stiffened, growled, into her boobs and fired my gun.

I have heard girls scream before when I slipped a finger in their asshole just at the beginning of their cums but this had to be the loudest. I kept finger fucking her asshole and stuffing her pussy with black meat. It was easy to do because we both were convulsing from the intensity of the orgasms. Her body more than mine was in a constant state of body shaking. I was pleased with myself. Then she hollered, "Enough, oh God, enough Jake, Oh my God."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds