• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 03

A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 03

Well, let me start off by saying that I have a very kinky wife and that we have had many sexual adventures so far in life. This story is going to be a little different, because I am going to let my wife tell you about her sexual likes and pleasures.

So sit back and pull your cock out and shoot a big load of cum for my wife. And if your really horny lift your hand up to your mouth and taste the spent cum. It makes my wife really horny when I do that for her. Also you ladies that like to read my stories get your favorite toys out and insert one in your ass and cunt and make yourself cum real hard.

OK here she is… Hello my name is Cindy and I love SEX, Welcome to part 3 of my series. Well, I drove home from the auto repair shop my pussy-soaking wet with Ben’s hot thick black cum leaking out of my asshole. I called my husband on my cell phone and told him to be ready for me when I arrived. I told him I had a surprise for him, and to get the sex toys out of the closet.

I hung the phone up and raced home as fast as I could. When I arrived home I got out of the car and cum was leaking down the inside of my thighs. I just love that feeling of spent cum leaking out of my cunt and ass. I ran into the house and my husband was waiting for me in the bedroom. He was dressed up in a French maid outfit and he had been playing with his cock. I could tell by how hard and red it was he had a vibrating butt plug wedged in his asshole and cock ring wrapped around his cock and balls.

I climbed up on the bed and spread my legs, he noticed the creamy cum soaked up in my panties and the little droplets of sperm clinging to my thighs. I ordered him to take off my panties and to be careful not to spill any of the love juice that had soaked up in them. When they was off he dove down between my legs and was sucking and licking all of the cum out of my gaping pussy and asshole.

After he had most of the cum cleaned up he looked up at me, his face looked like a glazed doughnut. He told me that he had never seen my pussy so swollen. That’s when I told him that I had been fucking a big black cock. He jumped up and started gagging, spitting some of the cum out of his mouth. I commanded him to stop acting that way and to get over here and finish licking up the rest of it.

He started to refuse but then he thought better and he licked up the rest of my lover’s cum. When he was done cleaning my pussy and asshole I made him stand up and bend over. I handcuffed his hands to his ankles and then I explained to him how disappointed I was with his behavior. I told him that he was never to spit the cum out of one of my lovers. And that he better start liking cum from black men because he was going to be eating a lot of it.

Then I got up and pulled my harness out of the box and strapped it on. I told my husband since he had a butt plug up his ass that he must want to be fucked in the ass. I reached back into the box and pulled out the biggest slip on dildo I had. I have never fucked him with this one because it was so big. So I plugged it into the harness.

Once I had it strapped on I made my slave hubby practice up on his cock sucking I was slapping him in the face with it and even made him deep throat it. He was gagging and spit was running out of his mouth. I fucked his throat so hard that snot was running out his nose. Once his cocksucking practice was concluded. I pulled my 12-inch strap-on cock out of his mouth. I took one of the handcuffs off and handed him some Vaseline I told him to lube up my cock, that I was fixing to fuck him good and since I have never fucked him with this dildo that he better lube my cock up well.

I told him that if he was good that I would remove both handcuffs and let him play with his cock while I fucked him. He agreed to be a good slave and I removed both handcuffs. I lie down on my back and I order my husband to get on top of me and impale my cock up his ass and fuck it like a good sissy slut. He was so excited that he at first forgot about the butt plug he had wedged in his ass.

He pulled it out and you could here his ass suck air as it slipped out. He crawled on top of me and in know time at all he had the whole thing up his asshole and he was jacking his cock up and down. Of course he couldn’t cum because I wouldn’t allow him to remove his cock ring. I made him fuck up and down on my fake cock till he was soaking wet with sweat. Then I made him slide off of my cock and remove his cock ring. Then I had him insert his cock in my pussy and he didn’t last ten strokes, his cock was pumping cum. It shot so hard out of his piss hole I swear I could taste it.

He collapsed on the bed, I got up rolled him onto his back and sat down on his face and he sucked all of his cum out of my pussy. Well I’ve got to go for now my pussy is aching to be played with don’t miss part 4. I am going to teach hubby some new tricks.

If you like part 3 of my story you will love the rest. Remember to shoot a big load of cum for me and e-mail me at this address. I like to read nasty e-mail letters.

Thanks Cindy

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 851 milliseconds