• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wild Hold'em Game

A Wild Hold'em Game

12

In somewhat of a departure from my usual style, the first part of this story is a long intro, in fact there is no sex of any sort in parts 1 or 2. Part 1 is about a poker game. If you find the poker part uninteresting you can skip over it. Any readers who enjoy Hold'em though, will probably like that part. Do be sure to read the details of the crazy bet at the end however.

Regards, Nasty

Now on to the story:

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

I love to play poker. Hold'em to be precise. I play at casino's when I get a chance, but mostly in friendly games. Well, at least games with friends, some times they get pretty intense. Usually we play $2/4 (I'll try to give you a basic explanation of the game as I go, just in case you aren't familiar, if you know the game, please indulge me) so while big winners or losers could go up or down as much as $200 a night, most players are going to be within 50 bucks or so of even.

However, about every other month or so, I play with a group of friends who like to play for higher stakes. This particular night we were playing no limit $20/40 with a buy in set at a thousand dollars. One re-buy allowed.

The group was six, myself, George the CPA who had his own firm and at whose house we were playing; John, the lawyer; Frank, the architect; Mark, the doctor; and Fred, the prick. Actually Fred was an insurance salesman, evidently a successful one, but sadly, the stereotypical one. In any case, he was the only guy in the group I didn't really care for, the rest were great friends.

Being the only single and unattached guy in the group I'd offered to host regularly, but the guys preferred to rotate. George was the only other single guy, but he had a very steady, steady.

Now without bragging too much, I'm pretty good at the game. When I play higher stakes I especially play hard and don't drink anything other than a beer or two. Most of the guys were decent players and it was usually a pretty competitive game with it more or less evening out over time. Sadly, Fred was the exception here too. Maybe one had to do with the other, but I don't really think so. Fred pretty much sucked at the game and consistently lost. I couldn't remember the last time he'd walked away a winner.

Anyway, this particular night I'd been hot. I'd had very good cards and had played smart. I was up about $2,500 so I had a total around $3,500 on the table. In fact everyone was down other than me. Mark was down about $400, George about $300, John and Frank each down about $100, and then there was poor old Fred. He only had about $400 left of his second buy-in, so he was down about $1,600. I was pretty much winning everyone's money that night.

It was getting late and the night was clearly winding down when it happened. I was in the big blind (meaning I was automatically in for $40) and was dealt a 2 and a 5 of diamonds, not a good hand at all. However, John, Mark and Fred just called so I got to see the flop for free (the first round of three community cards dealt face up).

I have a pretty good poker face and I must have managed to hold it, but the flop was an ace, 3 and 4 of diamonds. I already had a straight flush and unless the next two cards were both big diamonds it, was impossible for me to lose!

Frank had been the little blind and folded, so I was first to play. I decided to slow play (act as if I had little or nothing). Mark bet $100. John and Fred called, in that order. I was afraid if I raised I'd scare everyone out since I'd been so hot. I figured winning a small pot was better than nothing, so I called too.

The turn card (fourth up card) was a K, but of spades this time. Now I had the nuts for sure (nuts is the best possible hand) and it couldn't change. I was still first to act so I checked again.

Mark had a bit of a grin. He looked at Fred and said "How much you got left Fred" (you see in Hold 'em you can only bet as much as you have at the beginning of the hand, you can't add chips once the cards are dealt).

Fred was fidgety and I figured he had a pretty good hand. He was counting.

"$320" he announced.

"Okay, I'm putting you all in" was Mark's bet.

Now I was pretty sure they both had good hands, we all looked at John.

"Call" announced John as he tossed in his $320.

"I'm in" said Fred confidently. At this point he had no reason to pretend he had anything other than a great hand, in fact quite the opposite.

'Poor bastard' I thought, since I knew he was going to lose.

George was dealing and turned the river card, it was the K of hearts.

Wow! Now the diamond flush was in play as well as Aces, Kings and full houses. The way the other three had acted I figured they each had something really good too.

It was time for me to bet.

"$500" I said, tossing in the chips.

Without hesitating Mark raised, "Another $500" he said.

"Damn! Too rich for me was John's response.

Fred looked like he wanted to find some chips on the floor to bet with. I assumed he had a boat (full house) with aces and kings, though I didn't know which was up.

With no further reason to hold back I broke into a big smile, "I'm all in buddy!"

I slid my stack of chips forward.

"You fucking asshole! You are so God damn lucky!" Mark barked, but good naturedly.

"I fold" he grumbled. He knew he was beat.

I started to reach for my cards to toss them up, but before I could Fred yelled, "Wait!"

No one else said anything. Maybe they were too astonished, or maybe they figured it was my place since it was my pot.

I hesitated because I was certainly stunned, and knowing I couldn't lose, wondered what the Hell he might be up to.

"What the Hell for?" I finally managed to get out.

"I've got a proposition for you. You guys beat my pants off regularly. I've got a great hand, give me a chance to win back some of my money!" he said, as if that was an option.

"Jesus Fred, maybe you lose so much because you haven't even learned the basic rules of the game! What the Hell are you talking about? You're out of money!" I replied incredulously.

(We play table stakes so you are out of money, you get to finish the hand, but only for how much you have to bet. Period!)

"I'll offer you something to let me back in the pot!" he was nearly whining.

I hesitated only because, as I've said, I couldn't lose.

"Well Fred, first of all, it's against the rules! And second, what could you possibly offer that would entice me to even give you a chance. Besides, the rest of the guys wouldn't allow it, you know that!" I said somewhat curious as to what he had in mind.

"Look, we're heads up, they won't care what we do. And I'll make it worth while for you!" he implored. He obviously had a hand he was positive was a winner, probably a full house aces over kings.

God knows what possessed me, but I looked around the table and said, "So what'da say guys?"

There was mostly mumbling, but they were obviously curious too. The sentiment was clearly that it was up to me.

"Okay Fred, lets hear it. This has to be good!" I laughed.

"My wife! I'll get her to give you a blow job if you win! If not I get the pot!"

Now I was positive he had the boat with aces over kings, and he was such a poor player, he thought it was the nuts. He didn't even see the possible straight flush.

Now since we'd played at each guy's house a few times, I'd met all the wives. And I'd admit that Fred's wife is hot, as in H O T! But perhaps it was because of being married to Fred, or maybe it was WHY she was married to him, she was one haughty bitch! She had always pretty much treated me like shit, as if she and Fred where so much better than me. I think she thought being an insurance salesman was a much higher station in life than a beer peddler!

But this was absurd! I laughed hard, so did most of the other guys!

"Fred! First of all, I have no problem getting women. I'm single remember! And while I'd readily admit you wife is a sexy broad, I've got around $3,500 on the table, I don't think ANY blowjob is worth that!" I laughed harder and harder!

What an asshole!

"Besides" I went on, "there's no way she'd do that!"

He was starting to piss me off. No matter what, how could he offer his wife up as a bet?

For whatever reason he was really desperate. I was beginning to think he need Gambler's Anonymous!

"Yes, yes she will! I guarantee it! If a blow job isn't enough, what is?" he went on.

I glanced around the table, which had gone totally silent.

"Fred, you're full of shit! Turn over your cards and lets see who won the main pot!" I said resigned to ending this. (Fred was only in for the amount he'd bet, so most of the pot was mine even if he'd beat me, which of course, he hadn't)

"NO, NO! Really, what would it take for you to put up the whole pot?" he continued.

I have to admit, he'd peaked my interest. Since I knew he couldn't beat me, and I thought his wife was so hot, my prurient mind was going a million miles an hour, but I knew it was a total fantasy, Cindy would never go along with anything like this!

On the other hand, he was starting to REALLY irritate me, so I came up with some so outlandish I knew it would finally shut him up.

"Okay you're in the pot. Here is my offer. Your wife spends an entire weekend with me. Friday evening until Sunday evening. She does whatever, and I mean whatever I ask. Suck, fuck, and more! You probably know I can be pretty kinky Fred. Fucking her up the ass will be mild! AND if she refuses ANYTHING I ask, you still owe me the money. NO! Double the money!" I threw down the gauntlet.

The silence was palpable. These guys knew I could get quite kinky. I'm definitely not a 'kiss and tell' guy, but they'd all known me well enough and long enough to have a good insight into my sex life. And I could be pretty damn kinky, believe me!

Fred turned positively pale, but he finally said, "Okay your on!"

I couldn't believe it!

Finally I was able to speak, "Fred, this is total bullshit. Cindy will NEVER agree to this and you know it!"

"Yeah, yeah, she will! I promise!" he sniveled.

Finally it dawned on me.

"Fred, do you need the money that bad?" I asked much more kindly.

I may not like the guy, and I can be a real ass when I'm in the mood, but I'm not without compassion.

He hung his head and nodded yes.

"Come on Fred, we're all friends. Let's call it a night and I'll lend you five grand. You pay me back when you can." I said with what I thought was sympathy.

He looked up with a fire in his eyes I'd never seen.

"I'm not a charity case you know!" he nearly yelled.

"Is it a deal or not?" he barked.

That did it! Humiliating this little shit, and even a remote possibility of having my way with his wife was too much for me to pass up! Since I couldn't possibly lose, the fact that the amount of money we were talking about was still way out of proportion for a weekend of sex that I regularly got for free was irrelevant.

In the even voice that somehow comes over me when I get really, really pissed, I said, "Okay Fred, here is the deal. You have a bet, but I still don't believe for one second that Cindy will do this, so, George is going to go get a promissory note and fill it out for twice the pot. You're going to sign it and John is going to hold it. Then, we'll show our cards. If you win, the pot's yours and we're done. But if I win, your going to call Cindy on John's speaker phone and explain to her what you've just done. If she doesn't agree, or she backs out, or she refuses ANYTHING I demand of her next weekend, YES NEXT weekend, John gives me the note and I guarantee I'll collect it!"

Even though the fantasy of this was appealing, I had purposely gone overboard. I was positive the dumb fuck would come to his senses and bring an end to this. Besides, I was truly positive no matter what Fred did, Cindy would say not just no, but Hell no!

I glanced around, but only for a second. The rest of the group was totally incredulous! I looked back at Fred and he looked like a cornered animal.

I was dumbfounded when he only hesitated an instant.

"Deal!" he said in a shaky voice.

He stuck out his hand and after a moment's hesitation, I shook it.

"George, would you please draw up a note?" I asked calmly.

George looked at Fred and asked, "Fred, are you really sure about this?"

Fred just nodded his head again, without looking up.

George shrugged and disappeared for about ten minutes returning with a document. He laid it in front of Fred along with a pen. Fred signed it and handed it back. George gave it to Mark and Frank and asked them each to witness it, which they did with obvious reluctance. Then George handed it to John.

John spoke, "Fred, you understand that as an officer of the court, I have no choice in what happens after this. Are you positive this is what you want to do?"

Fred nodded again.

"Sorry Fred, I need you to say yes or no" was John's response.

"Yes, I understand" Fred replied.

"Fred! It's seven thousand dollars for God's sake!" John said in disbelief.

I was so angry that Fred would be such an asshole that I was in my own asshole mode.

"Okay dickhead, turn over your cards, then call your wife!" I blurted.

Then I got up and went to get the phone.

When I came back with the cordless speaker phone Fred still hadn't shown his cards. I game him one last chance, which he didn't really deserve.

"Fred, fold now and it's all over. If not, you called, turn over your cards" I said, still expecting this nuttiness to end.

Nope. His hand went out slowly, picked up his cards, and turned them face up on the table. He had the pair of aces I'd assumed. Full house, aces over kings.

He actually broke into a grin. No one else at the table did. They'd all played against me too long, and understood the game too well.

I flopped my cards and I thought Fred was going to faint.

"Call Cindy" I said without remorse.

I'd given him every chance and he'd taken none of them. I didn't feel one bit sorry for him, but figured when he called his wife, she'd probably kill him and that would be that. I even intended to have John tear up the note, but not until I made Fred squirm. At this point I was satisfied to make the asshole miserable for a few minutes, the money wasn't really an issue.

Fred just stared at the phone as it were a poisonous snake!

"Come on Fred, a deal's a deal. You aren't going to welsh are you?" I couldn't help but turn the knife.

He reached to pick up the receiver.

"No Fred, on speaker so we can all hear!" I said determined to teach this prick a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

"And Fred, you tell her all the details. All of them. I want to hear you use the phrase, 'suck, fuck and more' Better tell her about the anal sex too!" I was being merciless.

Looking around I could see the other guys thought I was going way too far, but at that point I just didn't care. That anyone could be such a scumbag was enough for me to debase him as much as possible.

Fred pushed the speaker on button and dialed. In rang a few times and an obviously sleeping Cindy finally answered.

"'llo?" she said groggily.

"Uh, honey, it's me. I need to tell you something" Fred stuttered.

"What? What time is it anyway?" she said slowly waking.

Before Fred continued Cindy went on, "Fred! What's wrong?"

Fred took a deep breath and then plunged ahead, "Well, I just lost a big bet to Scott, a really big bet. I had to sign a note for $7,000"

"WHAT!" she screamed, "FRED, how could you? You promised me you wouldn't do this again! We can't afford that!"

Then it must have occurred to her there must be more to it still, "Fred, why are you calling me in the middle of the night to tell me this? Are you on a speakerphone?"

She was evidently fully awake now. You know how you can tell if the person on the other end of a call is using a speakerphone from the echo effect.

"Yes, yes I'm on a speakerphone. That's part of the deal. Now listen a minute. There is a way out of this. If we agree, Scott will tear up note" he said in a halting voice.

"WE? What do WE have to do?" she asked with clear apprehension.

Another deep breath and a pause before Fred went on, "Well, you actually. You have to agree to spend the weekend with Scott, fucking and sucking him. Anything he wants actually, including anal sex. And if you quit before it's over, we still owe the money.:

As he finished the air visibly went out of him. I was flabbergasted, I could never imagine a man saying that to his wife, especially in front of a group of other men.

There was a long silence on the other end, then a very angry Cindy said, "YOU SON OF A BITCH! You bet ME in a poker game! Get your fucking ass home RIGHT NOW!"

And with that you could hear her slam down the phone.

Without a word, Fred got up and shuffled to the door.

I shouldn't have done it, but I did. I called after him, "Fred, I need to know your answer by Wednesday, I'll have to make some arrangements. Oh, and Fred, don't forget to tell Cindy she won't be fucking a pencil dick like you!"

I can be SUCH an asshole when I get pissed.

I should probably explain that last comment. I have a big cock. I mean a really big cock. A REALLY, REALLY big cock. It can be both a blessing and a curse. I've been teased about it since I was a kid. I'd played pick up round ball with all these guys at one time or another and they'd all seen me in the locker room shower. Fact is, most guys don't notice other guys cocks, but they do notice mine. It's that big, even soft, much more so hard. In any case, these guys all knew I was well endowed, including Fred. I didn't remember anything about Fred size-wise, one way or the other, so he was probably pretty average. That DOES make him a pencil dick by comparison.

The door closed and the rest of us just sat there for a minute.

Finally I spoke up, "Guys, I apologize. I let that get way out of hand. I think I ought to go and stay away from this game for at least a while."

I truly felt bad, these guys were my friends.

It was Mark who spoke next, "Yeah, it went a little far, but shit Scott, you gave him every chance to put an end to it. I can't believe what a jerk Fred was! Don't be too hard on yourself. If someone should drop out of the game, it's Fred."

"Well, thanks, but I still feel bad. I think I'll head out now" I said softly.

"Yeah, let's call it a night, but Scott, Mark's right, it was Fred who drove the thing. Besides, who wouldn't like a piece of Cindy" George said with a snide chuckle.

There were laughs around and nods, and general agreement that Fred had been the real ass. It made me feel a little better.

"I don't think that's really very likely" I laughed.

"What are you going to do about the money?" John asked. As the one holding the note it was his responsibility.

"I don't know yet" I said. I did know, but I didn't want word to get back to Fred, I wanted him to sweat.

And with that we broke up and all went home.

The game had been on Saturday night. Monday morning as I was barely out of bed my phone rang. That was pretty unusual.

"Hello!"

A soft voice on the other end said, "Scott, hi, it's Fred. Uh, could you stop by our house this evening and talk with Cindy and me?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Wild Hold'em Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds