• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Wish Controlled

A Wish Controlled

"You have something I want," I smiled warmly, knowing this was the hardest thing I would ever say to my best friend. I loved her though; enough to know that I could ask this of her- and though she might shriek and say no- she would never shun me. Ever.

Her brilliant cat green eyes beamed. Her nickname's sake. Cat. We called her cat. "What's that?" she said, and her look was almost a seductive leer. She wanted something too.

"Promise me something first," I offered, grinning back and taunting her with our conversation. Seductive isn't normally how one might describe a conversation between female friends, sure, but we had our moments. We flirted. Probably because we'd been living together for the past five years, in this tiny apartment, and for the majority of that time, boyless. Not anymore, I smirked to myself and licked my lips.

Cat gawked. "I promise you anything. Everything. You know I would never tell you no, Ever." Ever, that's my name. My parents were fairy tale buffs, and I was the lucky byproduct of their prince and princessy ways. Lucky me.

"Can I borrow something of yours?" I grinned deceptively. "Something very precious."

"Only if I can borrow something of yours," she taunted back. My immediate thought being what? What could I possibly have that she would want. Of course, there were so few things we didn't already share that...

"Tracy," Cat interrupted. "May I borrow Tracy?"

At that moment, I could have squeeled, jumped up and down, and humped Cat right on the wooden floor. I would have too, had it not been for my dumb ass blurting out, "Done! I want Benjamin!"

Cat looked sad at first, then her frown slowly faded to a look of protectiveness. "I dunno, Ever," she sighed. "I mean, I...I don't know if that's...."

"You want Tracy," I offered, and it was true, she did. I had said yes.

"That's different?" Cat questioned more than she stated. "Tracy flirts with me and you know I miss being with girls."

I shrugged. Of all the things in the world someone could ask Cat, asking for time with Benjamin was like asking for her heart on a silver platter. Right then and there. Cat cherished her boyfriend, and held him on a pedestal. Since the day she had met him, July 2000, I had heard nothing but Benjamin. Benjamin, Benjamin, Benjamin. He was a gorgeous guy: jet black hair that he brushed forward to a slight point on this pale forehead; dark, soulful chocolate brown eyes; facial piercings that accentuated his sculpted good looks. His only downfall, in my eyes, had been his height; but Cat thought he was heaven sent even if he lacked a couple inches. She swore he made up for it elsewhere, and she always winked when she told me this.

"I don't know, Ever," she sighed and readjusted her ponytail nervously. "I love Benjamin. I worry that he'll...."

She had been worried, it was true. Since day number one, it seemed. She'd ask me if I liked him, if I found him attractive. I couldn't lie; afterall, she was my best friend. She would know. I admitted I found him attractive, admitted I liked the little guy's sense of humor and easygoing personality. It had never set her at ease, instead, she'd ask if I would give up our friendship to be with him. Ask what I would do if he hit on me and not her on any particular, given night. I had always answered her honestly, assuring her that Benjamin was not worth our friendship. True. He wasn't.

"But one night is only one night," I spoke aloud my thought.

"I know," Cat nodded, and I saw the tears in her eyes.

That was when the fantasy ended.

It wasn't worth this.

* * *

"Condom?" he questioned, and I watched him move throughout the hotel room expertly. I simply kept my perch on the bed, and nodded. I was trying to look seductive, though I knew that simply by trying, I was failing. He grinned and disappeared into the bathroom for a moment, then returned with the foil package in hand. "You," he directed as he crawled up onto the bed. "Part those pretty little thighs."

I did as I was told, and allowed him to ease his body slowly over mine. He kneeled above me, a deliciously vile smirk across his gorgeously chiseled features. "Now you know what I'm going to do to you," he spoke authoritatively. "You'll enjoy every moment of it, Ever; and you will scream my name. Won't you?"

I felt myself grow moist, but I simply nodded.

"And you will do whatever I tell you to," he purred as he grabbed a fistful of my hair. "Won't you, Ever?"

God, I could cum just staring into those eyes.

"Get up," he hissed, though it was hardly menacing. I kneeled up to face him, my perfect match in height. He grinned, and once again grabbed a handful of my black hair. "I'm going to fuck you, Ever," he continued, his eyes full of sensuality, full of playfulness. I knew if I asked him to stop at any second, he would. He would do whatever I told him to, and yet, he was outwardly in control. Though we both knew this was hardly the case.

"On all fours," he demanded and I complied, allowing him to bend me like a ragdoll.

There was silence for a few moments, and then he slapped my ass hard. It burned, made me yearn for more. I made a noise, and he slapped me again. "Quiet!" he growled. "You don't make a noise unless I tell you to."

I nodded.

"Call me Daddy," he grinned. "Yeah, call me Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy," I nearly laughed. Instead, it came out as a choked whisper.

There was shifting on the bed, then the pressure of his large hands gripping my hips tightly. I grinned, knowing he was so close. So close to entering me and sated my desires. I tried to shift backward, but his hands were locked on my body; trapping me in the position he wanted me in.

"Say please," he growled.

"Please, Daddy," I pleaded. And it was sincere, because fuck, I needed him inside me.

Again, he shifted and then, miraculously, I felt the tip of his erection rub against my lips. I tried again to move backward, to force him inside me, but again failed. He slapped my ass again, then grabbed a handful of my hair and tugged. "Bad, Ever! I told you to beg for it!"

"Please, Daddy! I need to feel you inside me, Daddy. Please, fuck me with your giant cock," I offered in my most feminine voice. I pouted my lips and thrust my body backwards for emphasis. I was greeted with his hard body, and once he was inside me, I let out a large sigh.

"Fuck, Ever," he hissed and tightened his grip on my hair. "I'm going to make you fucking scream. Yeah, fuckin..." His voice trailed off as his body worked voraciously. He was slamming inside me, pulling my hair. The sensations were overwhelming, and already I was ready to cum. I could feel myself getting so close to the edge, I wanted to scream. And when he demanded, I did just that. I screamed.

"FUCK!" he groaned as he thrust inside my body one last time, then came. "Fuck, Ever, you fuckinhotbitchyou'resotight."

I simply smiled and allowed our bodies to crash to the mattress. He was still inside me when he sighed loudly, and began running his hands softly through my hair. "You're beautiful," he whispered, kissing my cheek softly. "Thank you."

"That was fucking PERFECT!" came the catcall from the other side of the room, and I heard Cat erupt into laughter. "God, I'm so fucking hard just from watching you two!" Benjamin continued, approaching the bed and staring down at our sweaty, conjoined bodies. "Fuck, that was hot."

"She's so perfect," Joel repeated for emphasis, and rolled gently off my body and lay beside me. "Such a shame you missed out," he taunted his brother.

"That's okay," Cat offered, stepping up beside her boyfriend and slowly shutting off her camcorder. "We have plenty of footage to watch for years to come."

"Emphasis on 'to come'," Benjamin snickered, bringing a snort from his twin.

I sat up in bed, trying to ignore the fact that I was naked and all eyes were on me. Instead, I focused in on the large bulge in Benjamin's pants, and grinned. "Well kids," I laughed and climbed off the bed and snatched the camcorder from Cat. "It's your turn, and I hope you make it good and loud."

"Yeah," Joel smirked as he climbed off the bed and softly plodded towards the bathroom. "Get her all worked up so I can fuck her again."

Cat turned to glance at me and winked. She'd been right, afterall. The next best thing to having her boyfriend was having his twin. I mean, afterall, that's what God created two of them for, right? I laughed at this thought, and grinned back at her. "Thank you," I mouthed and she blushed. "You're welcome, babydoll," she mouthed back.

As I turned on the camera and watched her and Benjamin on the bed, I realized that sometimes the second best thing to getting what you wished for, is better than your original wish. Or at least, tonight it had been.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Wish Controlled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds