A Wolf's Unbridled Lust Ch. 03

She laughed nervously, her breath catching her throat as she realised how very near to a bed they were right now, and completely alone.

His thumb began to caress the palm of her hand gently, and she stifled a moan of need, disguising it as cough as she backed away quickly, pulling her hand from his grip.

"So about that shower." She broke in loudly, attempting to divert his attention to anything else as he slowly ambled over to her, a mischievous grin settling over his incredibly handsome features. She began to back away further until she hit something hard, her legs buckling beneath her as she fell backwards onto the massive bed. She looked up in surprise, scrambling further away from Rafe as he came to the edge, her heart beating wildly as she felt a rush of heat spread from her loins.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, fighting against the huskiness in her voice as he crawled slowly towards her, pushing her back against the fur covers so she was laying beneath him.

"Do you have any idea," he whispered in a tortured groan, running his nose slowly along her neck and breathing in deeply, "How badly I want you?"

This time she couldn't stifle the low moan as it broke from her lips at his words, his fingers lightly caressing her bare thighs, trailing them higher as he spoke softly in her ear.

"I can't think clearly whenever I'm near you," he was murmuring, nibbling softly on her earlobe, "You're killing me."

His hands began to explore up her long legs, his intentions growing rougher and wilder as he dug his nails into her thighs, pulling her roughly against his body before his mouth devoured hers.

She groaned deliriously as his tongue delved into her mouth, his lips roughly caressing hers. She could feel his desperate need as his hands travelled roughly along her body, tearing at her flimsy garment in his feverish attempt to feel her naked body against his.

Before she succumbed to his temptation, desperately now as she could feel herself being tugged into a place of no return, she shoved hard against his chest. He broke the kiss almost straight away, looking down at her in confusion.

"Stop!" she gasped out, trying to catch her breath and ignore the heated pulsing in her core, using all her strength not to wrap her legs around his waist and bring his lips down to hers once more, "We can't do this Rafe."

"Why?" he asked her, his voice husky with desire. It was a simple question, and had her groaning for him once more.

"Because..." she trailed off, staring transfixed at his lips and holding back another soft moan, she bit down on her bottom lip roughly to stifle it.

He grinned down at her, "Because...?"

When she didn't answer, he slowly ran his hand up her side to her scantily clad breast, teasing her as he softly rubbed his thumb against her swollen nipple. He stifled the gasp of lust from her with his lips, kissing her heatedly, passionate. When he sensed she needed air he pulled back, only to press his lips to her neck and trail soft kisses down to her collarbone.

"Please, Rafe," she moaned, her breathing erratic and uneven as he slipped his hands beneath the torn dress and grinning wolfishly at the fact that his mate wasn't even wearing a bra, "We have to stop. Please."

He groaned softly into her neck, his erection straining against his dark jeans painfully. He wanted her, but there was no way in hell that he was going to take her without her consent. He wanted to please her, to love her, not frighten her.

He pulled back slowly, his eyes apologetic as he took in her lusty expression, her eyes glazed over and her cheeks flushed becomingly.

"I'm sorry..." he murmured, he would've been ashamed with himself if he thought she didn't enjoy it, and there was no denying that she did with the moans of pleasure he'd emancipated from her lips.

"I got carried away," He admitted, pulling back from her and helping her up and off the luxurious bed, "It won't happen again."

He could've imagined the small, dejected sigh that passed her lips, but still he couldn't help the impish grin from tugging at the corner of his mouth.

After catching their breath, he led her into the adjoining en suite, turning the taps on to fill the huge stone tub as he spoke to her.

"I'll leave you here for the day. You can clean yourself up and everything. I'll have some clothes out on the bed for you when you're done, and you can rest for a while. I'll be busy most of the day anyway, but I'll come back for you in the afternoon. Make sure you stay inside my quarters. I don't want the others to get wind of you just yet. Oh and help yourself to anything in the kitchen, and if you get bored then feel free to put something on TV."

She managed to take in everything he said as she stared transfixed at the bubbling water pouring out of the jets of the spa bath and into the hollowed floor.

Liesel watched him cross over to the vanity table, rummaging around in the cupboard underneath and drawing out a thick, fluffy white towel and hanging it on the towel rack.

"Don't worry about a thing, you need to rest okay? I'll leave the clothes out on the bed." He said, smiling warmly down at her as she stood nervously by the spa bath, desperately holding on to the tattered remains of her dress. She looked fragile and frightened. A bit like a lost puppy.

"You're safe here, Liesel."

She nodded shyly, and watched as he pulled across a screen over the intricate stone archway.

The bath was filled quickly, the hot water scented with lavender and sweet smelling blossoms. She stood up and slid her dress down her slender curves, pooling it at her feet before hesitantly removing the bandages around her flat stomach. She couldn't even feel a sting of pain as she unravelled the many layers, releasing a strange, pungent odour of herbs and spices into the air.

Eyes filled with shock and confusion, she stared down at where the small incision was supposed to be; instead all that was left was a small, puckered scar. She prodded gently at it, but felt no sharp stab of pain at all. It was almost as if it had never happened. She wondered curiously what was to explain for this, and came to the conclusion that Tanis must have lied to her. She must have been unconscious for more than just a day... there was no possible explanation as to why she could have healed so quickly other than that.

Grumbling in anger, Liesel wrapped the fluffy towel around her naked form and rushed to the screen, pulling it back sharply with the intention of giving Rafe an earful, but finding herself cut short as the room was empty.

Sliding the screen back across the moonlit bedroom, Liesel promised herself that when she next saw Rafe she'd be asking him about this. Well, more like demanding him about this. But since there was nothing more she could do about her situation at the moment, she turned her mind to the task at hand.

Taking a step into the luxurious bath, Liesel relaxed almost instantly as she felt the tension drain out of her, sighing in content as she slid further into the warm waters until she was converged all the way up to her shoulders. For a few moments she rested in silence, laying her head against the stone marble sides as she let the water caress her body. A few minutes later she set about to cleaning the dirt off her skin and through her hair.

After she was satisfied with her wash, feeling clean and relaxed she wrapped the towel around her body, her hair dripping down her back, and padded back into the bedroom. Folded neatly on the end of the magnificent bed was a pair of artfully faded skinny jeans, a white long-sleeved cotton shirt and matching, lacy white underwear. She quickly pulled on the clothes; they fit her perfectly, and began to vigorously dry her long, wavy hair with the towel.

She wished she had her leather jacket with her, her brother had given it to her on her 16th birthday and she always referred to it as her 'lucky' jacket. It made her feel safe.

Her stomach grumbled uncomfortably and so she decided to explore her confined space for a while, making her way out into the lounge room and kitchen to help herself to some food.

After making herself a sandwich in the pristine, marble kitchen she walked back out into the lounge room, setting her now empty plate on top of the glass coffee table and crawling across the thick, fluffy white carpet towards Rafe's extensive DVD collection.

She grabbed the first movie she could see, putting it into the DVD player and crawling back to the plush couches, settling herself comfortably amidst the many cushions and fur rugs as 'Moulin Rouge' flashed across the screen.

The soft murmur of the movie and the comfortable position she was in, covered in fur and silk, had her lulled to sleep in only a few minutes.

Tonight, she thought as she fought against the pull of bliss, I'll get my answers tonight. Before she succumbed to the tug of darkness and fell into a peaceful slumber.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds