A Woman in Hardware Ch. 05

When Chris arrived home, he found his sister preparing them a wonderful meal far better than their normal repast of warmed, frozen foods. He asked how he could help and she set him to the mundane task of table setting. Jill said she was doing her work preparing for her man. They washed the dishes together talking of this and that. Nothing was said the entire evening about the previous night or about sex. Chris took a shower just before bedtime and headed down the hall to his room disappointed his sister had not made any advances all evening. He began to think it was to be a one-time affair. As he climbed into bed, his sister walked in wearing an old flannel nightgown, catching him in the nude. She nonchalantly bent down, grabbed the hem of her nightgown and pulled it over her head exposing her gorgeous body. It jiggled and shook in all the right places as she casualty climbed into bed beside him.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss me?" she asked. He kissed her long and passionately, their tongues entwining. Then, she rolled over as if to go to sleep.

'Well, she's running the show,' Chris thought. She laughed to herself knowing full well they wouldn't last long. They spooned as they had the night before; his arms crossed over her chest, each hand firmly gripping a teat, her bottom firmly pressed against his penis. They lay in that position for a few moments, when Chris noticed a slight movement of her bum as it rubbed itself up and down his already aroused penis. 'Well, two can play that game,' he thought as he slightly shifted his body. Now, his sex lay between the sculptured mounds of her ass, which slowly stroked. Without comment, Jill reached between her legs and repositioned his cock. Now, it was between her legs; it's top being wetted by a copious amount of her excretions.

She thrust her ass back towards him and arched her back. He had to extend his arms to allow her chest to move forward. This allowed even more contact between their genitals. Her sticky, slimy wetness allowed him to move more rapidly between her legs. Abruptly, her hand pushed the head of his shaft into her hot, sopping cunt and both their movements accelerated. He dove into her heat burying his cock to the pubic bone in her succulence. His hand gripped her teats even harder bringing an ache she liked as her ass banged against his belly. She couldn't stand it any longer. She pulled away from him, rolling over on her back and bringing her legs up to her shoulders: the classic female waiting to be mounted.

Jill cried, "Screw me!" Chris scrambled towards her trying to enter her as quickly as possible. His cock thrust helplessly, until she clutched and aimed it to her cunt. Each thrust caused their tummies to slap against each other's as their mouths once again came in contact. Her breasts bouncing and swaying against his chest, he supported his weight on his elbows. The tension of their impending orgasms sent shudders through their bodies. Her moans turned to a scream against his lips as she climaxed on his cock. Her cunt contracted on his dick to bring its' reward and warm, wet cum filled her. As they lay in each other's arms, relaxed and loving, Chris told Jill he had told Sue everything. His hesitancy hinted at his worry that Jill would be upset with him. "Dear brother," she told him, "it seems Sue and I share everything," as she gave his sex a pull to remind him what they shared the most. They made love twice more that night; once in the middle of the night, she awakened him gently and he satisfied her arousal, and then again early in the morning. She claimed to be readying him for Sue. He thought she was trying to drain him. The truth was a little bit of both as she sent him on his way, telling him not to forget to tell Sue how she had made her approach last night.

Using the key, he quietly entered Sue's home, stealing towards her bedroom. She had awakened at the first sound of the key. Being a woman of the world, she knew a visual display was definitely the way to a man's sex. Sue spread-eagled herself on the bed, pleasuring herself, looking up at the ceiling pretending she didn't know her lover was in the house. Chris's first sight was of her fingers moving her vaginal lips around stirring and stimulating, her sex puffy and swollen, excreting nectar as it was aroused to readiness. The smell of aroused woman permeated the air. She turned her head, looked him straight in the eyes and asked, "Would you like to watch me come this way or would you like a cunt kiss to start your morning?" He sheepishly replied his day had already been started, realizing both his mouth and his penis were still covered in Jill's juices. He asked if he could have a shower explaining the problem. Sue thought for a moment asking him, "Do you think your sister is dirty?"

"No," he replied. "I love her taste."

"Then, perhaps I will too," she said as she left her bed dropping to her knees in front of him. She slid down his zipper to find he had not bothered with underpants. She removed his rapidly stiffening member sucking it into her mouth. Yes, there was the flavor of aroused female on his penis. She rolled her tongue around it, savoring the flavor. She certainly liked the taste. She then stood kissing his mouth and searching for the flavor. It was the same, but not the same, having subtle differences coming from his mouth. She told him never to shower as long as it was his sister's cum on him. In this way, Jill began to share her aromas and flavors with Sue. Sue asked what his choice was to her original proposal. He allowed it was a beautiful sight watching a totally aroused female's sex being played, but he still preferred her cunt kisses. She promptly acquiesced. They were soon in bed enjoying each other's bodies, while Sue remembered his sister's taste with strange emotions.

It had become an idyllic life for a young male - being passed between two women of radically different ages, but strangely similar sexuality. One had seemingly limitless sexual knowledge; the other had the enthusiasm of youth. When Chris arrived home, Jill was busily cooking supper, which was fine, except she was wearing only a cooking apron. Her breasts sometimes fell out of the bib, sending messages to her lover, while her well-rounded derriere was completely exposed to the air. It jounced and flexed with her motion. Swaying and jiggling, the muscles worked as she moved around the kitchen. That was a mistake she wouldn't repeat as they fucked on the kitchen floor, only the smell of burnt food bringing them back to reality. Their supper was ruined, but Jill's pussy felt satisfied... for the moment. Although neither thought of it, Jill's pussy had tasted Sue's juices for the first time.

They scrubbed the blackened pots until they shone, then went to the living room to watch a little TV before going to bed. Chris told Jill about Sue's ploy of masturbating in front of him. Jill threw up the apron, spread her legs and brought herself to a hip-heaving orgasm right in front of him. The TV forgotten, Chris went to his knees to drink the copious amounts of nectar Jill had produced in her demonstration. He noticed the heady scent of well-heated pussy. That night as they readied for bed, Chris first noticed the ugly little bruises his fingertips had left on her breasts as he had humped her from behind. He tried to apologize to her, but she hushed him, her hands tracing the fading scratches and bite marks she had given him. "Only the wounds of love," she said as her arms once again encircled his neck. She drew her body to him, one leg lifting as her bum ground her belly against him, kissing him passionately.

They made love as soon as their bodies hit the bed. Later, he told her what he and Sue had done that day, leaving out nothing. He discovered both women loved to hear what the other was doing. In the morning before sending him off to Sue, Jill liberally coated his mouth, shaft, balls, pubic hair and abdomen with her cunt juice. Then she whispered in his ear, "Tell Sue it's a present for her."

When Sue heard, she laughed and thought, 'What a little minx!' Nothing stopped Sue from licking every spot Jill had left for her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 679 milliseconds