• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Woman in Hardware Ch. 06

A Woman in Hardware Ch. 06

The days passed rapidly. The next night, their mother was due home. They weren't particularly frightened about being caught. They had been careful never to call each other by endearing terms, not wanting a habitual endearment to give them away. The beds and sheets had been cleaned; everything was in order. Their only concern was they would need to curtail their activities. Neither of them wanted that; each too enamored with the other. Although the loving the evening before their mother's return was wonderful, warm and sexy, it didn't contain the usual raunchiness. It had been replaced with a hint of sadness. Chris explained it to Sue the following morning as they frolicked in bed. Sue said, "Although I have no long-term solutions, I might come up with something for this weekend."

Their mother arrived in a flurry of kisses, excitedly talking about her trip. Helen still took time to make sure they were fine, noticing Jill seemed to be blossoming and happier than she had been in a long time. Then, she looked to her son. Startled, she looked at him again, finally noticing what Sue had seen at the beginning of the summer. Her son had gained fifty pounds and grown into his gangly body, now matured, tall and strong. Unknown to Sue, Chris was the spitting image of Helen's long-dead husband. Helen went to bed that night and tried to remember the arms of her husband, but time had left only a hint of memory. She did not attempt to pleasure herself, too unhappy to enjoy even that small consolation. She fell asleep sobbing into her pillow, wanting what she could not have - the feel of his lips on her mouth. Little did she know both of her children were also unhappy as they slept alone for the first time in more than a week. Helen awoke the next morning, happy to be with her children, helping to prepare breakfast. She told them about Montreal and the hardware meeting. Soon after breakfast, the phone rang. It was Sue, who welcomed her back, hoped she found her kids in good health and asked for a favor.

"I was wondering if I could borrow your children for several hours tomorrow afternoon. I have some boxes in my bedroom that need taking care of as well as a general mess that needs straightening." Helen said she would ask the kids. Putting her hand over the receiver, she asked if they would like to help Sue. In unison, they said, "Sure." Helen replaced the phone to her mouth and said, "Sue, They'd be happy to help. What time would you like them over?"

With polite phrases, it was soon established one o'clock would be fine. Further pleasantries were exchanged and finally, goodbyes. Helen turned to her children, advised them when they were expected and then told them the yard needed some catching up. Unbeknownst to her, the children were growing increasingly horny as the hours progressed. To add to their growing dismay, she added she had arranged to stay in town for the next two weeks until they were safely registered for their classes. Afterwards, she would be gone for almost three weeks before returning home. Although they would be able to get in the occasional quickie while mom was at work, their time would be taken arranging their classes and buying books. A lot of time would be spent at the university. They went to bed that night alone and unhappy, missing each other terribly and trying to pleasure themselves, but finding fingers or hands a weak substitute.

Sunday morning, Chris and Jill were careful not to give away anything to their mother. They yearned for each other not knowing their mother also had yearnings. Occasionally, when Helen glanced at Chris, she would see in him a mannerism of her husband whose memory she thought buried years ago. Soon, it was time to go to Sue's. They arrived to find Sue dressed in shorts and a halter-top. She asked if they were anxious to get started, leading them to the bedroom. There they found no boxes, but a freshly turned down bed. Sue looked Jill straight in the eye saying it was the only opportunity she could give them. Giving Jill a licentious wink, she left, not quite closing the door behind her.

They hesitated for only a moment, then, stripped each other of their clothes. Chris picked up Jill and threw her onto the bed. He followed, his mouth seeking hers. Their bodies rubbed licentiously against each other. Legs entwined, holding them tightly together as they tried to get enough of each other in the first seconds. Jill had already begun to moan. Their sexual tension had kept their hormones raging and Sue heard her first small cries. Without intruding, Sue stood in the shadows of the doorway and watched the two lovers. They grasped each other's sex rubbing and kissing, until Jill brought up her legs to be mounted. Her pussy gapped awaiting his insertion. Sue's quim pulsed with desire, sending streams of nectar into her panties. Some escaped and ran down her thighs. She had been without release as long as they. Her only intent had been to give them the opportunity, but it transformed into desires of her own as she unzipped her fly and slipped her hand under her panties. She felt her own moisture as she saw it build on the edges of Jill's engorged twat. Even to Sue, this girl was beautiful. Chris' cock bobbed above Jill's waiting snatch, probing for entrance, until she clenched his cock in her fist, driving the head into her waiting heat.

Then, as Chris drove his prick into Jill's waiting fuck hole, she looked over his shoulder and smiled at Sue. The little minx had known she was there all along! Jill then hooked her calves over Chris' shoulders, bringing the beautiful globes of her ass further off of the bed. Chris was thrusting straight down. Sue could see each thrust being accepted into Jill's hairy sex. His cock glistened wet on each withdrawal while Jill's cunt lips held the shaft. Sue saw Jill had positioned herself for Sue's maximum viewing pleasure. The minx was an exhibitionist. Chris started to grunt with his efforts. Jill's cries became greater as orgasmic tension increased. Finally, Jill's scream announced her climax. As Chris plunged a few more times, both bodies shuddered indicating their finish. He emptied himself completely before rolling off of her. His chest heaved trying to regain his breath. Jill lay on the bed with her legs spread, teats rising and falling rapidly, then shifted her body so Sue could see the glob of white slowly seeping from her twat. Gasping for breath, Jill looked straight at Sue and said, "Once a high school moron told me he'd like to give me one of these; he called it a cream pie. I understand you gave Chris a muffin sandwich a while ago. I was wondering if you'd like to try my cream pie."

Sue had never had cream pie, but she had tasted Chris many times in the last couple of weeks and had licked Jill's juices from his body several times. She saw no reason why she wouldn't enjoy it. As she walked into the room, stripping her clothes from her body, she thought they would have to change the name. She heard the derision in Jill's tone as she spoke of it. She gripped Jill's ankles and pulled her down the bed. Sue then straddled her face presenting her own wide-open sex for Jill's pleasure. Sue's hands settled on Jill's inner thighs spreading her legs wide and causing tension on Jill's inner thigh muscles as her head dipped towards the waiting desert Jill was serving. Sue's ass was still high in the air waiting for signals she hoped would come.

Sue was so horny; her first taste caused her body to shudder with delight as a long awaited sensation was remembered, although the flavor had a new twist. She loved it, burying her nose in the aroma of sex. Chris' hands now rubbed her cunt, seeking her own juices as Jill watched from below. Chris pulled his fingers from her, licking and sucking. Jill knew she was missing something. Jill's own pussy gained new heat as Sue washed it with her tongue. Her hands reached upwards and grasped Sue's hips. Pulled down, Jill signaling she was ready for her first muffin sandwich, Sue dropped her vagina onto Jill's mouth. Sue gave Jill her first cunt kiss and tried to make it memorable just as she had done for Chris. Then, Sue had it. They weren't a muffin sandwich or a cream pie. She would never use those terms again. Instead, they were a cunt kiss and a cunt kiss with cream. The girls cunt kissed for a quite a while, leaving Chris out in the cold. He didn't mind. From where he was sitting, the view was spectacular. However, he did have to wait while their bodies shuddered in orgasm.

Sue finally raised her cum-covered face and Chris kissed her, emotionally welcoming her to their union. Sue savored their communion. Jill whispered in Chris' ear, "Sue's hasn't been welcomed thoroughly." Soon, Sue was happily riding Chris' penis as Jill rode his mouth. Chris was in heaven, enjoying the fantasy of a lifetime. The ladies watched each other's teats jounce in time to the pace of their loving. Sue grasped Jill's breasts as her orgasm rippled through her body, unfortunately adding to the pattern of tiny bruises. Chris thrashed beneath them driving his sex hard into Sue as he made his deposit. Sue lifted herself carefully off of Chris, squeezing her pussy lips tightly together with two fingers. She pushed Jill off of Chris onto the bed. Awkwardly, Sue straddled Jill's face, her sex still gripped by her fingers. She asked Jill if she wanted to try a cunt kiss with cream.

Jill had not yet allowed her brother to cum in her mouth, but she was so libidinous from the unfinished tonguing, she nodded yes. Sue slid the clamping fingers from her pussy allowing a large dollop of white cream to slip into Jill's waiting mouth. Her pussy waited only a moment before following. Jill had time to taste her brother with just a hint of Sue. To begin with, Jill wasn't thrilled; but as her passion mounted, her cunt told her this was the cream of love. Sue's twat rubbed the message in. Jill learned the liquids of sex were an acquired taste brought about with lust and love. Her brother had returned to her pussy with his tongue. As her sexual tension increased, her tongue delved deeper into Sue, now looking for the celebrated last drop. With a pussy-muffled moan, Jill came; her own hips humping her snatch into Chris' loving mouth.

Sue finally called a halt and pointed out the last thing they needed was an irate mom at her door. When she closed the door behind them, she thought, 'It was nice to be cunt kissed again after all these years.' The tears started to roll as she remembered the bittersweet times that seemed so long ago.

Basically, the summer was over as Monday came and university began. Each promised the other they wouldn't allow their marks to drop. They knew their mother would watch them more closely if their marks slipped, so studying began in earnest. The two weeks slipped by as their mother saw everything was going smoothly. Her upcoming business trip no longer concerned her, or at least not as much. She watched her son, constantly reminded of his father. It began to bring back the lust she thought she had lost. With her husband in her mind, she was soon pleasuring herself nightly and enjoying sensations she had not felt in years. Jill and Chris were model students in front of their mother and their friends. Jill now wore the clothes she and her brother had chosen. An outstanding beauty, Jill attracted glances from all around, but exuded a coolness that didn't invite contact. Fortunately, high school had weeded out most of the morons, but a few still existed. They would attempt to attract her with the innuendos she had heard so many times not so long ago. Suddenly, Chris would be standing beside her, tall but not threatening. He had a quiet, unassuming air about him with gentleness towards his sister. It somehow frightened them away. He had developed an uncanny ability to know when she needed him, seeming to appear out of nowhere, then leave when she felt secure. Occasionally, they found moments alone and pleasured each other.

One time, Chris remembered fondly, happened in the upstairs hallway. They were passing each other when both signaled, through a look, a movement, a gesture, they never knew what, they grabbed each other. As Jill's arms encircled his neck, he wrapped his arms around her and drew them together. The kiss was long and passionate, full of tongue and saliva. How it happened, he didn't know. The next he remembered, Jill was pressed hard against the wall, her legs around his hips, her skirt bunched around her waist and her panties on the floor. His pants were a puddle around his feet. His hands helped support her weight with a buttock in each hand. Her arms were still around his neck and her tongue still in his mouth. His cock buried deep in her hairy sex pumping for all he was worth. She slid slightly downward, so his hands gripped harder. Her own weight pulled her buttocks so wide; she thought her anus might tear. She felt cool air blowing in her rectum, but she didn't care. Her cunt was so full of him and her orgasm impending. She screamed out her ecstasy as his cum filled her swollen sex. He lifted her off of him. She bent down, stepped back into her panties and pulled them up as his cum ran down her thighs soaking the crotch. She loved the feel of him as she walked. He pulled his pants up with his penis covered in her ooze. He loved knowing that, for the rest of the day, his penis would be pickling in her juice.

Sue was not so fortunate. They had been unable to find a moment for her. She was feeling a little bit sorry for herself. Jill's cunt kisses had brought back memories that darkened her usual jovial mood. Those memories brought sweet sadness each time her hand worked her to orgasm. Thoughts of her sister, Jill, and mostly of Chris, ran through her mind. Sue prayed for his young body to be against hers soon.

Finally, Monday arrived and their mother was leaving. Kisses were exchanged and she told them to be good. They went to the university knowing when they got home, she would be gone. They reminded themselves that study came first and promptly went to their books when they got home. Studying done, they discussed Sue. Then, hand in hand, went over to her place knocking on her door. When Sue opened the door, Chris pushed her gently back into the room with his body, so they couldn't be seen from the street. Jill stood guard as he kissed her so long and hard it left her with no doubt he had missed her. It elevated her mood immediately.

"Oh, are you the repair people I called?" Sue inquired. "I have this terrible squeak. It hasn't been oiled in weeks."

"You're in luck," Chris replied. "I would like to introduce you to Miss Lickit, she's a specialist in deep squeaks." Jill, having heard from her brother about the ongoing squeak problem, stepped into her role.

"Good evening," said Jill holding out her hand to Sue who automatically shook it. "My partner has told me about your continuing problem and explained his inability to find a permanent solution. After extensive consultations with him, we've devised an ongoing series of therapies. They will require almost continuous oiling and hot wet massage. We feel they are best performed every night without fail for several weeks. We were hoping you'd be ready to start immediately. That is, if we are to have any long-term success." We also would like you to come to our office for the therapy due to the fact that we must work during the day

It was a blatant statement of what Chris and Jill really wanted - Sue's continuing and constant participation in their love life. Sue said, "I am so beleaguered by the problem, I want immediate help. Your place will be fine, but I'd like tonight's consultation in my bed." I t was exactly what they wanted to hear, Sue's commitment to be part of their lives. Jill didn't know about Sue's sister. That was locked in her brother's mind. Only Sue would ever hear him speak of it. Chris knew he had been honored when Sue told her story. He would never break faith with that trust.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Woman in Hardware Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds