A Woman in Hardware Ch. 14

Chris knelt on the bed admiring the milk white thighs so open for him and rubbed his fist up and down his erection as though demanding greater hardness before plunging his cock deep into the recesses of her craving body. Chris knew his mother well. When she took this position in the bed, he knew she wanted him rough, hard, and deep. She didn't need fast, just deeply penetrating to soothe the overwhelming heat and want her loins were generating. He moved forward leaning over her sexy body one hand holding his weight off her body while the hand stroking his prick placed the head against the heat and wetness. He slid the tip up and down against the fullness of her sex, barely penetrating until he was sure her lubrication had prepared them. Her cunt had already flowered gaping and ready for his entry.

He drove his hot ready flesh deeply into her body hearing the slap of their abdomens coming together as his tip bumped against her cervix. She winced but her thighs remained wide accepting all of him. He laid still absorbing the sensation of her slimy smooth wetness, the warmth, the acceptance of his, her son's flesh so deep in her body. She had told him a long time ago that when she was seriously horny she loved the small pain she received when he banged into her cervix. Slowly he withdrew until just the tip remained. This time she was ready for him as he began his downward thrust her body humped her cunt upwards driving him even deeper into her molten depths. His cock slammed into her cervix harder, but this time she let out a deep satisfying moan of contentment while he nestled once more in the creamy depths from which he had come. Her ass flexed and her muscles squeezed him signaling her further need of his thrusting. He then began the slow rhythmic deeply penetrating thrusts that nudged her cervix, which he knew she loved. Her response was her humping heaving body withering below him and her moans increased in depth and volume.

The noise finally attracted Sue's attention and she lifted her sticky wet face from Jill's pussy to allow it to spasm in orgasm on its own. She turned in the bed kissing Jill deeply before licking her own juices from Jill's lips, chin, and nose. Finally, she cuddled into Jill's neck and whispered in her ear before her tongue entered it. With a salacious smile and a nod of acceptance from Jill, they both turned to watch. The fucking between mother and son had almost a violent edge to it. The downward plunge of the now swollen shiny almost purple prick deep into cunt seemed enough to split her open. In return, Helen had grasped her legs behind her knees pulling her legs down to her shoulders using this grip as a fulcrum for her return thrust driving her son even deeper into her incestuous twat as she ground her clitoris against the base of his shaft.

Her body, so open and exposed, that if he accidentally pulled out too far his return stroke would drive him deep into her rectum. If the truth were known, she would have gladly accepted the desecration trading the stretching pain for the intense incestuous pleasure she would receive from his cock deep in her ass. Her moans were turning to a higher pitched continuous deep-throated wail signaling her impending orgasmic release. Suddenly she loosed a deep guttural scream as the first spasm ripped through her body leaving a hot burning sensation in her nipples before the second spasm struck. He stiffened in her now clutching arms, spewing his spunk deep, as spasm after spasm swept through her body until she finally started to settle down and noticed how sticky wet her cunt was. He's creamed me she thought which sent another set of orgasmic tremors through her body. Chris had often seen his mom play with herself after he came in her so he pulled out to give her room but also to regain his breath.

The two women moved as previously planed, Jill to her brother's mother coated cock to lick away what her mother had left before draining the remaining cum from his tube, Sue's mouth to Helen's gaping sperm filled cunt. Her tongue dove deep into the creamy cum puddle before curling into a hook to drag as much of her lover's tasty spunk from his mothers' grasping orifice as she could. Then swirling the creamy goodness in her mouth to savor the flavor she moved up Helen's body and by the expedient of pinching her nose with one hand and pulling down the bottom of Helen's chin with the other she conveyed to her lusting friend that she wanted her to open her mouth. As soon as Helen realized what Sue wanted, her mouth opened wide and her tongue came out to aid in the process.

Sue released Helen's mouth and began to caress her abundant tits as her mouth hovered over Helen's. Slowly a thin stream of saliva mixed with boy cum drizzled down into Helen's mouth until it only dripped from Sue's now open mouth. Then Sue's mouth followed the mixture to create a seal as their tongues danced in the gift their son/lover had provided them before each slowly allowed a share to slide down their throats. Sue finally broke the flavorful kiss as she stoked the fat nipples that poked up into her own. Then pressing her tits down against Helen's she hugged her to herself and whispered sexily into her ear. "Did you like that Helen? Did you like that the only way I can get my lovers cum is to steal it from your spunky pussy? Did you like it when you lay there so beautiful and sexy that I had to give it back to you just to prolong our sexual contact? Did you like being so greedy that you had to use your son's incestuous cum twice and make me like it.

Sue went on whispering nasty lecherous thoughts into Helen's ear causing a copious flow to wash some of Chris' spend onto the surface of her sexually swollen cunt. Jill locked her mouth onto her mother's flowing twat lapping up Sue's leftovers, almost purring over the tasty treat of her mother's and brother's mix. Once mother and daughter were firmly locked together, Sue straddled her love piercing herself with his rampant pole, giving Jill room to turn on her mothers' body so that each could pleasure the other with their questing tongues. Chris almost moaned in trepidation. He knew that when she mounted him this way she wanted a long slow night of loving with lots of climaxes before he came in her. Jill had worked on him so long that afternoon and evening without relief that his balls ached with the over production of sperm. One climax was not enough; he needed several before his aching balls would know relief. He needed to relieve the pressure badly but the slow languid movement of his lovers' sheath over his engorged penis further aggravated his blue balled state. What he didn't know was Sue, a mature knowing lover, understood what he was going through and was teasing him a little. Soon she would get down to the serious art of milking those cum filled balls dry.

But for now, she just sat on his powerful throbbing flesh enjoying the sensations it gave her, probing deep into her loins. Occasionally she would circle her hips allowing her clitoris to grind against his body bringing the contented fulfillment that only his body seemed to be able to bring out in her. He would soon oil her squeak. She watched his face, seeing the love he held for her, knowing he would fuck her to morning with out coming if that were what she had need of. God, what he did to her, she loved him so much.

Sue thought of the Montgomery's and her plans for them. A momentary stab of jealousy went through her before she controlled herself knowing in her heart that what she was planning was the best for them and if it worked, would be best for the Montgomery's as well. With that reminder safely stored in her mind, she reached down, picked up his head from the pillow and cuddled his face into her breasts as she gently rocked back and forth on his groin. As she held him in her loving embrace, she thought they would have to have an all-nighter soon. Then she laughed quietly to herself because she remembered they had just had one last weekend. Well it certainly wouldn't hurt to have another one. But now she had something else in mind.

She lifted his face to be kissed then whispered in his ear. "I know Jill has been keeping you horny all day and your balls are full of cum. I want you to fill me up so I can go sit on your mothers' face. You know how much she likes to suck out a pussy filled with your cum. While I'm feeding her do you think you can fill Jill to so she can feed her too?" By way of answer, he nodded his head between her mammary protrusions licking them shiny with spittle as his cock started to search for their mutual climax. Sue arched her back to allow greater access to her globular mounds while her rocking vaginal sheath self stimulated on the hardened shaft. With each rock Chris seemed to gain greater penetration slowly worming fraction of and inch by fraction of and inch into the oily depths of his lovers' flesh.

The tentacles of pending orgasm began to slide around in Sues' abdomen, tightening and spreading outwards down into her thighs upward into her tits. His tongue slid over a turgid nipple tightening the crinkled areola and sending hot messages to the sea of warm liquid flesh surrounding his hardness. The rocking of her hips became more desperate while his hands left her ass to squeeze her tits with a grip that moments early would have hurt her, but now only made her nipples fat and more sensitive to each swipe of his tongue. They had been lovers long enough to know each other needs and Chris recognized Sue's impending orgasm. With a final heave of his body, he drove himself deep within her to release his essence into her. With a guttural moan, her body began its own shuddering release sharing with his the wonderful wetness of the loving combination of sexual moisture.

She would have preferred to stay and suck the combined juices from his cock but tonight was Helen's night and Sue intended to satiate the appetite that Helen had for her son's creamy cum. When she traded places with Jill, she noticed Jill was perfectly happy to lick her juices from Chris' cock. Sue moved over Helen's mouth with two fingers holding her swollen labia together until she was in position facing down Helen's body. Then, just as she settled into position, she removed her fingers and allowed Helen's tongue to take their place. Sue had always liked the way Helen savored a freshly fucked cunt.

Instead of diving in and licking franticly until the cum was cleaned up, Helen would carefully slide her tongue into Sue's pussy and almost push Chris' cum back into her. Then she would swirl her tongue in the glutinous contents of Sue's pussy stirring and tasting the mix, which in reality acted as a aphrodisiac to Helen's cardinality firing her to greater heights of voluptuous lasciviousness. After literally sitting on Helen's face for a while until she was sure most of the contents of her pussy had drained from her, Sue bent forward pressing her breasts with their turgid nipples against Helen's abdomen. Sue fastened her questing mouth against the hairy humping cunt with the wide spread creamy white thighs that circled and heaved beneath her seeking relief. Sue's own beautiful ass began to hump as her thighs encircled Helen's head demanding her own satisfaction. Sue's intent was to bring orgasmic relief to them both while they waited for Chris to fill Jill with another sticky load of male seed. Sue knew that Helen would again become frantic with lust when she tongued her daughter's cunny for the taste of her son's cock spit.

Sue could feel her boyfriend working his manhood into his sister's gash. Soon there was a steady rhythm beside them and Sue's concentration returned to the squirming writhing body beneath her. She felt the sweaty tits mashed against her abdomen. The tongue no longer interested so much in taste but seeking out her orgasm by playing over her inner labia and then circling her clitoris as she humped herself against Helen's mouth. She in turn slid her tongue faster and faster over the bundle of nerves hoping that they, in a few seconds, would turn into a shuddering two-backed ball of orgasmic flesh. Suddenly Helen slipped a finger between her buttocks and before she could respond, started the spastic response of a woman deep in orgasmic tremor. With her butt full of finger, her own response was immediate and she humped down bruising her pubic flesh on Helen's teeth as she came hard. Beside her, by the sound of her climatic groans, Jill was getting her own wet load and would soon want to bring it to her mother's mouth.

Sue rolled over in search of her man's cock. Although now limp and abandoned, it was still sticky wet from Jill's secretions and she avidly sucked it into her mouth. She sucked hard and with as much talent as she possessed for she wanted Chris to be ready for his mother again. After Jill had worked her magic on him for the most part of the day, she felt sure it wouldn't take long for him to be erect again. After all, a case of blue balls in a young man requires more than a couple of ejaculations to eradicate. She was right and he was soon in fine form again.

Sue then sat on his chest, placed a pillow under his head so he could watch and played with her pussy splayed in front of him. A finger separated her inner lips and delved into her depths before sliding over her clit spreading her moisture. Sometimes she would use both hands and spread her cunt wide so he could look into her moisture-laden depths and enjoy the smell emanating from her. Other times she just frigged her self with one finger as her other hand pinched and pulled at her nipples. This easily maintained his tumescence as she watched Jill who was sitting on her mother's chest, much as she was sitting on Chris'. Only Jill, holding her mother's head in both hands between her thighs, had her pussy forced against her mother's mouth feeding her the mucilaginous deluge that flowed from her well-fucked cunt. Her mother lay with Jill sitting above her tits leaving the rest of her spread-eagled body, with its' hairy wet pussy, fully exposed. As Sue dismounted, she motioned for Chris to mount his mother and begin his second mother fucking of the night. She herself went and knelt in front of Jill so she could look down at Helen's face, while Helen lovingly sucked her daughter's pussy.

"Helen, you little cum queen," she cooed, "I swear your tummy's bulging with all that good stuff you've been into." Then she looked over Jill's shoulder as though she was examining the bulge underneath Chris' plunging body. "Look at you, your tummy's bulging with cum and you're taking on two more loads at once. You're just your children's slut! Do you know that? Helen could only nod her head in agreement, as she continued to empty her daughter's cunny.

Sue laughed to herself and shook her head. Such are the vulgarities of life that the woman she admired and respected during the day and always called Ms. Anderson in front of employees, was the same woman she called slut and cum dump at night. But make no mistake Sue still respected Helen deeply; the nasty language was simply fuel that helped stoke Helen's sexual fire. She enjoyed the vision of her lover's prick reddening his mother's pussy lips while her daughter ground her hairy wetness against her mother's mouth, all of them seeking orgasmic release. As their moans and groans began and their bodies shuddered Sue took a deep breath savoring the sexual musky scent that pervaded the room. The strong aroma of three aroused weeping cunts and one ejaculating cock. It was the scent of paradise. There would be no shower tonight as they marinated themselves in each other's and their own marinade. As they curled up with one another, Sue watched a dollop of Chris semen ease from between the lips of his mother's sex. Half asleep, she reached out with a finger and eased it back in where it belonged. Sue's last waking thought was what it was going to be like for the family to meet the Montgomery's.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds