A Woman of Berlin Ch. 02

"Aahhhhh! This is going too far, Erich."

"I know. I just can't resist kissing your face."

Their asses squirmed as their bellies rubbed against one another. He used his right hand to feel his mother's ass through her uneven body-fit nightgown. She responded by hunching her hips forward as if she couldn't feel enough of her son's rock-hard maleness. As they did they were murmuring so softly to each other.

"Ooohhhh, Erich how could you do this to your mother?"

"We won't go beyond this embrace."

"Are...you sure? Aaahhhh!"

"Yess."

Electric shocks ran through their bodies as their wet mouths collided. They kissed intensely, long and wet, nibbling and sucking and biting each other. It felt captivatingly delightful for both to feel their tongues entwining and entangling in erotic fashion.

"Hmmmmppphhhh! Aaahhhh!"

"I...love you, Mother."

"Oh My...! Aaahhhhh! Please, let's stop this." She was whispering.

"I can't. I just can't," he whispered back as he continued devouring her face

The mouth kissing resumed like an autopilot. It was hot and full of passion. What started as a comforting embrace had turned into a torrid, tongue-lashing make-out session. Mother and son kissed with such awesome power that it seemed they were sucking life out of each other. Blood was rapidly rushing to their loins.

Their faces broke apart to catch their breath, both gasping hard as they stared at one another. It was as if both were telling the other that the flaming kisses were not enough. True to the breathless but wordless messages the kissing resumed, an intense kissing as powerful as the last if not more. They traded tongues in a torrid open-mouthed kiss, long and frenzied.

Their lips melted into each other and, with their bodies still entangled, he pulled her tightly to him, twirling around the floor, making sure they both fell on her bed. As they did her gown rumpled up to her waist, freely exposing her thighs and pantied ass to his touches.

Erich then started to caress his mother. He devoured her breasts and worked his mouth down to her clothed belly, pantied mound and bare thighs. His tongue was lapping at every inch of her lower body. With head thrown back and eyes widely shut the mother restlessly twisted her body parts and arched her back, as she responded to the merciless oral assaults. Her hands clasped tightly at his hair.

As Erich's mad kisses on his mother raged through, Frau Schneider was horrified. Her flirt with incest was going too far. Before she realized what was happening Erich had his hands beneath her rumpled up nightgown. They were tugging down her wet panties.

"Oh, oh, no!" she cried. Her hand gripped his wrist firmly, trying to pull his hand away. Her other hand tugged at her slid-down panties. He was so strong as he groped for her panties, yanking them down to her thighs, knees and ankles.

Waves of shock continued to engulf her, but she couldn't deny that the scuffle in her bed was reawakening the lust she had felt when she role-played as a mother to her Russian lover. This one seemed less gentle and as she struggled against it she was caught between the obscenity of real-life incest and the explosive passion of it. The love scuffle was not a role-play this time, she as the mother. It was the real thing.

"Oh, no! No you mustn't," she pleaded. But as she watched him undress, his rock-hard young cock popping out of its confines, she gasped. It was bigger than anything she had seen. As quickly as he could Erich was naked and had had his mother's tangled nightgown hanging on her waist. Her womanhood was open, showing her flawless breasts and wet pussy.

Soon his hand was guiding his cock into his mother's body and was teasing her cunt and clitoris. She squirmed as she groaned with the sensation. They kissed more intensely than ever, mouths licked mouths with savage tongue duels. But as the revulsion of what she was doing dawned on her she broke the kiss, crying,

"Oh, we must not do this...stop! Please, stop!"

"We'll come together!"

"Noooooo!" she moaned, shaking her hips as the pressure increased. "Please, Don't make me...aaahhh!"

But only her mind was resisting. Her whole body was pulsing in excruciating arousal. She was sobbing from a muddle of guilt and ecstasy. But not for long as guilt gave way.

At this moment in time nothing was forbidden to her. Maybe later the full repugnance of the situation would come back to haunt her. But not now that she was too dazed with passion. She no longer cared of the cultural taboos that still existed in Berlin, notwithstanding war and defeat. She only cared for her body's needs at the moment - the explosive bliss of real incest.

Frau Schneider was so delirious that it took her several seconds to realize that her son had penetrated her.

A dream lover was now inside her, fucking her like the pervert that she was. Where before she satiated herself with role-plays in bed as a mother to a Russian lover, now it was the real thing. The lover now hammering into her was her real-life son.

"Ohhh, yesss, Erich! Fuck your mother really hard!"

"You want me to stop, Mother?"

"No! Don't...stop!" was all she could utter as she rolled her head from side to side.

He jammed it in all the way, burying himself into his mother's well-lubricated passage, his balls slamming against her ass. She screamed out again and again, her wails broken by gasps and sobs. Her eyes were widely shut.

Frau Schneider was panting like a dog as her son pressed his belly harshly into her and rocked furiously with her, the bed groaning beneath them. She ground her hips against him while her climax was welling. When she exploded lubricants oozed from the spasming walls of her cunt, surrounding her son's erection with her juicy female come.

Erich fucked his spasming mother with powerful thrusts, making her cry out breathily with the savagery of it. The bed shook beneath them. She worked her ass in a frantic effort to match his thrusts with counter thrusts, raising her hips, wiggling and vibrating against him.

Then she felt the sudden change in tempo as her son shortened his strokes and jabbed the head of his cock against her womb, the same womb where he was conceived 18 years back.

Erich's body trembled as he approached his own orgasm. As the first searing jet of sperm splashed out from his youthful cock, he grunted, fucking his mother with increased intensity.

Ecstasy blotted out all other sensations gripping her as her whole body exploded once more in response to the squirting incestuous life material shooting in hot torrents against her womb.

She reached past her son's shoulders, groping for his ass. She touched the tensing buttocks, feeling his belly slam against hers. Forcing her tits up against his hairy chest, she captured the hips that pounded her insides, pulling them closer into a fierce jabbing that made her gasp sharply with the violence of it.

Grunting, Erich reached down beneath her ass and rubbed his finger through the puddle of mixed incestuous juices that had spilled onto his mother's crack. She suppressed a loud gasp when he carried his finger to the splayed cleft of her ass and rubbed the slippery juice over her anus.

When his finger slipped inside her tight hole, her elevated hips jerked, squirming in a grinding spiral causing the invading finger to massage the delicate membranes beyond the sphincteral lips. Erich gave a forceful lunge of his finger, making his mother's body shot upward from the bed to meet his bone-hard thrusts.

"Mother...you're all right?"

"UUUNNNGGGHHHH! You're killing me!"

Deliriously, she felt his finger tight under her bottom, and the storm of orgasms reached yet another height with the simultaneous penetration of her holes. Her legs locked around him, pulling him tight so her spasming cunt could milk his rock-hard tool, and feel every charge as he emptied himself into his mother.

Frau Schneider wailed, her eyes rolling and her speech slurred by the exquisite shudders that roared through her grinding pelvis and spreading throughout her body. She came for the third time, howling dementedly as she did before. Faster and faster she rocked beneath her son. Spasms rocked her body in rapid succession, each seemingly more powerful than the last.

When the last drops of incestuous love juices dripped out of their connected genitals, mother and son disengaged and rolled on their backs, side by side, both breathing heavily while relishing the ecstatic aftermath of an incestuous union.

********************

The intense ecstasy of the incestuous mating was the most powerful Frau Johanna Schneider ever had. No husband, rapist or lover had ever brought such violent but delightful quivers to her body during all those years of marriage, war and peace as her soldier-son had brought her in the midst of the Russian occupation of Berlin.

The frenzied bliss in the simultaneous spasms of Frau Schneider's cunt and rectum was a special kind of gift from a son to his mother, a wonderful transference of his seed, his very life material, to the same womb that brought him into being, giving indescribable pleasure to them both.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds