• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Woman's True Calling

A Woman's True Calling

A Woman's True Calling

My carefree life ended on March 1, 1998. I was working as a waitress in a fast food restaurant in a small town in Vermont when a handsome customer approached me and explained that he was a medical doctor who was doing a research project on the customs and related habits of people in their late teens and early twenties. He asked me if I would be willing to answer a questionnaire and undergo further written tests if the first questionnaire's results showed that I was a suitable candidate. Naturally I was reluctant to become involved with a total stranger but he allayed those fears by assuring me that I would be able to fill in the questionnaire in a public place with him as an observer. He said that I could choose the location. I chose a Harvey's restaurant near where I lived.

The next day we met and I was given the sheets of paper to fill out. The questions were wide ranging from my family background, siblings, the age of my ancestors when they died, the health of the various members of my family and especially myself. Then the questions zeroed in on me - asking about my health, any previous romantic relationships, my religious beliefs, my views on the sanctity of marriage, my views on sections in the Bible where it said that a woman should obey her husband and if I thought that this was the word of God, if I was a virgin and what my goals for the future were. These questions seemed a bit intrusive but we were in a public place and I felt no danger and, after all, he was a medical doctor so I answered as truthfully as I could.

When I had finished the questionnaire he quickly scanned over it and said that I qualified for a further test to test my intellectual ability. He said that it had to be conducted in a private place and I could choose the place and have a friend with me so that I would feel secure. I chose my apartment and asked my friend Jane to be there. The next day I did the test. After he scored the test he became friendlier and asked me if I would meet him for dinner at one of the finest restaurants in town the next evening.

I was flattered and excited as I anticipated this first 'date' and the date did not disappoint me. Dr. John was attentive and charming and I was very attracted to him. When he escorted me home he walked me to my door, shook my hand and thanked me for a lovely evening. I was somewhat disappointed as I had hoped for a kiss. We continued to date for the next three months and though I could feel the chemistry between us he never did more than give me a light kiss on parting. So I was very surprised when one evening he presented me with a beautiful ring and asked me if I would agree to be his wife. Naturally, by this time, I was more than ready to carry our relationship to the next level and I hoped he felt the same way but he gently told me that it was a family tradition that brides be chaste on their wedding day. But to make things easier for both of us he had arranged for our wedding in a month's time. As both my parents were dead he had felt it proper for him to make all the arrangements. The next day he took me to a bridal salon and I chose a beautiful dress that needed only a few alterations. His family would be flying in for the ceremony and he coached me as to how I should approach them. There was his father and mother and five brothers and I was to show the utmost respect and deference towards them.

The wedding day was right out of a fairy tale. I had met his family the night before and they seemed friendly even though a bit different. His father was quite handsome and an older version of John and very authoritative-seeming man while his mother was a quiet, gentile woman. Of the five brothers only one was married and his wife, Selina, was very pregnant with her forth child. She said that their other three were three, two, and almost one year old. When I said that that must be quite a handful she smiled and said that she had help with the children and that her husband wanted a very large family as he always felt deprived as he was one of only six children. When I replied that I had hoped for no more than two children she put her finger to her lips and cautioned for me to not share those thoughts with John or my in-laws to be.

After the ceremony where I promised to love, honour and obey my husband, I said good-bye to my friends and we boarded the family's private jet and set out for Seattle. During the flight I sat with my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law and we conversed in hushed tones as it seemed that they did not wish to disturb the men who were talking together in the front of the plane.

On touch down the family hugged me and wished me good fortune before they set out for home and John and I went to our honeymoon suite which he had reserved for the next month 'or longer, if necessary'.

I was filled with excitement and love as I anticipated my first-ever sexual experience. I went into the bathroom and put on a beautiful satin and lace nightgown hoping that John would be pleased with me.

When I emerged I was shocked to see John standing by an examining table with a white doctor's gown on. In a business-like manner he directed me to undress and get up on the table as it was necessary before we had intercourse for him to examine me to be sure that I was indeed a virgin as he would have to have the marriage annulled if I had been deceitful. Dumbfounded I climbed up and he placed my feet in the stirrups and directed me to slide down towards the foot of the table. He placed a metal instrument into me, looked carefully, smiled and said that I had passed the first test. I was gratified but embarrassed as this was not what I had envisioned my wedding night as being.

Shamed I put on my beautiful nightie and got into bed. I hoped John would join me but he set up a camera on a tripod and explained that he was recording my deflowering so that there would never be any doubt. He was my husband and I had never had any experience with men so I thought that this might be the custom with wealthy families.

Finally he did get into bed beside me and I snuggled up to him but he pushed me back and said that first it was important for me to understand the conditions involving our marriage. First it was important for me to realize that he was always to be obeyed as I had promised, I was never to question his decisions, I was always to be willing to give my body to him in whatever manner he chose. I loved him and I readily agreed to those demands at the time feeling that it was what I had been longing for for months. I was to always treat him with respect and only call him Dr. John which was a greater sign of respect and subservience.

"Please Dr. John, please make love to me. It is our wedding night. Please, I want you, now."

He responded that it was not for me to decide if and when we 'made love', it was for him to dictate when I would be bred.

He ripped off my nightie and climbed on top of me. As he was about to enter me I asked him if he had put on a condom. This seemed to anger him and he brutally pushed his penis into me in one powerful thrust. I screamed as searing pain tore through me but he did not relent. Just kept plunging in and out of me. Finally he convulsed and lay limp on top of me. As he lay there he explained that no protection would ever be used as he was not making love to me he was breeding me. I was to be bred as often as he chose until I became pregnant and then we would be able to return to the family compound. Then he withdrew his penis from my battered body and turned both my bloody cunt and his penis for the camera to record.

As I lay sobbing in bed he hooked us up for video conferencing and I was shocked to see Dr. John's father and brothers.

"Yes, John we watched as your wife was bred for the first time. It is good that she was a virgin but you realize that there is much training that must take place before you can bring her to the compound. I was very distressed by her request for a condom. She must learn that her purpose is to be bred and produce children as often as possible. We will watch as you train her to be submissive to your every wish and we know that you are aware of the procedures that must be undertaken in degrading and humiliating her so that she will be a true submissive."

As the camera continued to record Dr. John bred me three more times that night. It was so humiliating to know that his father and brothers were watching it all.

The next morning after breakfast there was another video conference. Dr. John's father commented on my night's torment and said that it was time to progress to Phase Two.

With the camera still on I was put on the table face down. Dr. John placed a support under my stomach to push my ass in the air and secured my arms and legs so that my ass was visible. I felt a cool lubricant being inserted in my ass and around its opening. I had no idea what was happening but when Dr. John began pushing at my opening while telling me to relax my muscles, I understood with horror that he was going to enter me there. He kept pushing and pushing until I felt him pop inside my outer ring. Then searing pain as he kept pressing in and pressing in until I wished I could die and escape the torment. Finally he grunted and I knew he was emptying himself inside me. I sighed thinking that it was over but he withdrew, wiped his dirty bloody cock on a towel, unfastened me and told me to lick and suck it clean. I had no choice because I knew that there would be no mercy for me if I did not obey. I took it into my mouth and began to timidly lick at it. Dr. John told me to quit fooling around and start to suck. He began to harden and soon it was long and stiff I took as much as I could get in my mouth and started sucking as well as I could but I started to gag. Dr. John said that if I threw up I would be punished and he withdrew for a second to let me get my breath and then he supported my head with both hands and drove his penis down my throat. My body convulsed as he pulled back a bit and then plunged down again and again until he dumped in my stomach. When he withdrew I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I cleaned my face and came back to the bed. Dr. John said that he had told me that I would be punished if I threw up so I was fastened to the table again and he proceeded to whip me. With each lash I was to thank him and promise to not disobey again. After fifteen lashes he applied ointment to my welts and once again we video conferenced. His father congratulated Dr. John on his execution of Phase Two and instructed his son to rest so that he would be able to breed me as many times as possible that day and into the night. They would be watching as the training progressed. Phase Three could be deferred until the next day.

That whole day and night I was in a pain filled haze struggling to obey each command and trying to please as I offered my body to my master. When he wasn't breeding me he was requiring me to sit at his feet awaiting his commands. Sometimes he would tell me to massage his scrotum and penis and then I would be told to suck on his penis until it was hard and then he would then stick it into my cunt and dump another load into me. His penis seemed to get harder faster when I sucked on it so he made me do it a lot as he wanted to breed me as often as possible. All during this time I was not allowed to wear any clothes so the welts on my back would be visible to family watching and my shame would be complete.

The next morning my master explained to me that it was his belief that a woman would become pregnant faster if she climaxed during intercourse so in Phase Three I would be brought to climax and allowed to climax. He began by gently massaging my nipples. In spite of myself I found myself responding and my cunt beginning to throb. Then he worked down my body and he fingered me there and I was shamed when my cunt was pushing towards him wanting more. He got on top of me and entered me easing back and forth as I rose to meet each thrust. I could feel sensations that I had never before experienced and it was as if my cunt took on a life of its own and it convulsed uncontrollably as I was flooded with surges of pure ecstasy. Much as I tried I could not keep quiet as I felt Dr. John release his load into my pleasure filled cunt. When he withdrew I was so thankful that I went down and sucked his penis clean and then sucked his scrotum. I went back to his penis and gently sucked until it came alive once again and he entered me and transported me to that special place in utopia which I wished never to leave. We rested and I thanked him again and again for giving me that wonderful pleasure. He replied that it was not for me that he had done it but to ensure that I would get pregnant sooner. I was never to forget that my purpose in the family was to be a breeder. That day I was bred many times and I hungered for more and more. If was as if I could never get enough. I was only able to walk with difficulty but I felt it was a small price to pay for the ultimate pleasure I had received.

That night during the video conference Dr. John's father congratulated him on his performance and told him that it appeared as if he had chosen well when he got me to be the family's next breeder. It looked as if I would be a willing breeder with a hungry cunt who would be an asset to the whole family for many years but that there was more training to ensure that I never forgot my duty. Thus Phase Four began.

In Phase Four the next day I was told that I was to perform exactly as my master directed no matter what my feelings were. We got dressed and I was taken out in public for the first time since our arrival. I was dressed in a low-cut dress and a very short skirt. I had no bras on and a pair of crotchless black lace panties. A headband was placed on my head which concealed a pair of ear phones. Dr. John could dictate orders and only I could hear them. There was to be absolute obedience.

We walked through the park and as we approached an elderly couple I was told to walk up to them and tell them that I loved it when my husband bred me and I was to offer to bend over and show them my swollen cunt. They snickered and said for me to go ahead. I turned my back and bent over while spreading the crotch opening wider. I burned with shame as they gave me five dollars and told me to get some decent panties. Then we went into a biker bar where my husband assured me that he had arranged for many of his security people so that we wouldn't be mobbed so all I had to focus on was total obedience. First I was instructed to get up in a table and do a seductive dance then I was told to ask if anyone wanted to see my other skills. The whole gang clapped and shouted "Yes, yes!!". Then I had to get down on my knees and suck my husband off to the the cheers of the whole gang. Then I was to ask my husband if I had been satisfactory and if not would he please punish me.

He ripped off my clothes, threw me across the pool table and took off his belt and beat me mercilessly on the bare ass. Each time he struck me the gang would cheer. The beating had aroused him and I was told to get down and suck him off again. I did as I was told because it was imperative that I not displease him. The security people surrounded us as we exited through a rear door and left the area. I shuddered in despair and shame as I was naked except for a man's coat which a guard had thrown around me. That day I learned what total degradation and humiliation was. I was thankful that I was not required to service any of the strangers in the bar but I knew it was because Dr. John did not want any other seed but his planted in me. I wondered what might have happened if I had already been pregnant. I wasn't yet but each day he administered a pregnancy test and each day when I tested negative I would be punished by various means which might mean a forceful face fucking or having to wear painful nipple or labia clamps when I wasn't being bred.

My park and biker bar degradation had been filmed and during our video conferencing that night Dr. John's father said that it appeared that the training had progressed to a point where we would be ready to return to the family compound as soon as I tested positive on a pregnancy test.

My breed sessions, punishments and lessons in submission continued for three weeks with daily video conferencing until I tested positive. I was not sure how to feel about this as I had never planned on having a family right off but I had by now accepted the fact that my sole purpose was to be bred.

We arrived at the family compound and were warmly welcomed by Dr. John's mother. She hugged me and quietly said that she was happy that I had been able to survive the last three weeks and that she would pray for my survival in the weeks to come.

Then I was escorted into a large room where my master told me that now that I was pregnant and it was assured that he was the child's father he would expect me to do whatever his father and brothers told me - I would be expected to fuck any of them at any time. If I did not obey my punishment would be something I would never want repeated.

That day Dr. John's father and each of his brothers used me many times - over and over again - until I felt I would die from exhaustion. But as my master told me it was to make sure that the family stayed closely joined - I was the slave to all of them so there would never be any jealousy. Also it was necessary for the family to have the opportunity for sexual release as my sister-in-law was close to delivery and only his father could be serviced by his mother.

Over time I found myself responding and during the sessions I would find myself rising to meet their instruments of torture and struggling to suppress my cries of joy as it was not considered necessary for me to feel pleasure as I had already been successfully bred. I was merely their fuck slave.

As the months wore on they continued to use me but they became less brutal as they did not want to harm the baby I was carrying. I gave birth to a lovely little girl and Dr. John once again began his efforts to breed me - no one else touched me until I tested positive. I enjoyed this time because he made every effort to get me to climax and it was allowed for me to show my pleasure. In spite of the conditions of my life these times made me love my master with a deep love that made it easy to obey him in all things even during my slave fuckings with his father and brothers. In five weeks I tested positive and was the fuck slave for all the men. I felt that Dr. John was beginning to have deeper feelings for me as often after a particularly exhausting day after I was in almost continuous service he would apply soothing ointment to my cunt and then tenderly fuck me and bring me to orgasm. My heart would almost burst with love and I would often drift off to sleep tenderly suckling on his penis.

It is now July of 2011 and as I look at the wedding picture taken back so many years ago in 1998 I see a happy bride who had dreams of a fairy tale life with her handsome doctor husband and two lovely children. I wonder what she would have done had she known what that fairy tale actually was. She was young and beautiful - and now I look down at my body with my stomach skin hanging in loose folds from the stretchings of many pregnancies. My breasts hanging like stretched sacks. I put my hand down and feel my cunt which hangs open and flabby from thousands of breedings and many births. I am not yet 35 years old and I have been successfully bred and produced 16 babies. I am a lucky woman - there are nannies to care for the babies and all I have to do is to get bred by my wonderful husband and then be a fuck slave for his family. I have come to love all of them and look forward to each time I am required to service them. I have just tested positive for pregnancy and now I will be allowed to service the whole family once again. I hope that I will be able to breed for many more years to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Woman's True Calling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds