A Wonderful Weekend

After they had eaten, they both exercised, Esther was a regular, that's why she was in such great shape, fit as a fiddle and as lithe as any woman could be at her age. What surprised her was Rico's capacity for it too, they egged each other on and by the time they finished sweat was in abundance.

"Bath or shower?" he asked her, hoping she would say the bath, she did.

"I think a good soak is the order of the day young man," she replied, "and then bed again for a rest, afterwards!" she laughed, meaning more sex hopefully. They went up arm in arm, already toying with parts that only set of their collective libidos. Rico ran the bath adding lots of scented oils, he found some candles and lit those too placing them around the bath and closed the drapes. It was daylight outside but in the bathroom there was a soft glow now, 'romantic' he thought.

Esther in the bed room readied herself for her entry, she put on sexy underwear, wanting to excite the exciting young man who was about to fuck her out of her mind, again! 'It's strange,' she thought, 'how easy I have fallen into this,' she pondered, 'it's been so easy, no hang ups, none that matter anyway,' she told herself. 'As soon as they are back, I'll be my normal self again,' and the thing was, she knew she was right, she would be!

She entered the bathroom to see a naked Rico bending over the bath, she crept up behind him and goosed him, she laughed and giggled as he tipped over and fell in making a huge splash. She dived in with him making another one, completely ignoring the fact that she was in her lacy underwear. Rico set about ripping it all off while Esther set about mangling his growing prick in her warm wet hands.

It seemed like in a second she was in position, on her back, head resting on the roll top, hands holding the grab handles on the sides, feet up over his shoulders and the breath being expunged as he crashed into her super heated pussy. Rico had a look on his face that told her she was in for a banging to end all banging's. She closed her eyes to take in the sensation of cock in pussy, hers, and Rico fucking her like a demented controlled lunatic.

She had an immediate climax; the heat of the water, the heat of the moment, the heat of his cock had her climbing the walls. Rico grabbed her nipples and squeezed, this caused her body to rocket upwards, only to sink back down in defeat, another bang rolled through her sexy supercharged body. Her hair in the water again, she didn't care, her body swishing back and forth causing waves as Rico pumped his prick in and out.

Soon he was about to cum himself, Esther had shot hers three times already and knew there was at least another one or two left in her to be dug out by the mushroom topped iron bar within her. That's when Rico held on to himself, he pulled out, looked down and shoved his prick unceremoniously into the helpless woman's unprotected ass; he forced every bit of it in, all the way up to his pubes.

He looked at Esther's face, she was open mouthed, her eyes popped wide open and in a silent scream, he yanked back and rammed in again and again, Esther couldn't breathe, she couldn't let go of the hand rails to get him off. She would have sunk under the water and drowned. There was no option but to accept his total control, this was what she was going to offer him in the bedroom, but he had just taken it here. And the painful gorgeous agony suddenly filled her with supreme serenity, heavenly delight slid over her like a cloud of silk.

She loved the roughness of him, he wanted it, he was taking it. There was nothing she could do, he was fabulously raping her ass, and Esther died from the wonderful severity of it. She loved a bit of domination, and Rico was dominating her in the way she loved to be dominated, in the most, a forced ass fucking. One she hadn't experienced in many a long year, and Esther had an explosive climax because of it.

Rico fell on her, kissing her open mouth, her head slid under the water, he lifted her up. Holding her in his arms, she was now doubled over and Rico fucked her ass with wanton ferocity. He gave no quarter; he just hammered her, the oils in the water lubricating every inward thrust right up to his cum filled balls. Esther seemed to be having continuous climaxes. Then Rico stiffened and shot his load, Esther felt her ass and bowels swell with the sudden intrusion of his thick hot sperm and he unloaded into her.

Slowly but surely he began to slow as the last drops of his hot were jetted out, and Esther relaxed under him knowing that this would never be repeated again in her life, even if they did it every day for the rest of their lives, it could never be attained at this level again. She knew unequivocally that no one would ever fuck her this way ever again.

Relaxation drifted over the both of them, lots of loving and endearments crossed both ways. His prick started to slide out, she bemoaned the fact, Esther wanted it to stay in her ass. But out it popped, and swilled about in the water washing itself of his cum and Esther's sweet smelling shit.

Esther bathed her young lover, giving him a cleaning that only a mother would give her child. Rico muttered about having his ears poked, and around his ass but he liked that, he liked it a lot. Soon they were both drying each other off, and heading to bed for more fun. Rico was already recovering and Esther was nothing more than amazed at his prowess.

What she wanted next he gave it to her, Esther never got chance to tell him, to ask him. He was on her as if he had read her mind. She was going to tell him to give her a good old fashioned, back breaking, mind bending, heart beating, gob smacking fabulous and frenetic shagging. Rico delivered it in lorry loads.

No sooner had Esther got on the bed and turned to face him, that he was on, in, and shagging her ass off. His hips were pounding hers severely, his hands hooked under her shoulders, up on his elbows, toes dug in. Rico set about fucking his best friends beautiful mother in a way she had never been fucked. There were times when she actually feared for her life! If the orgasms she endured, underwent, and thoroughly accepted hadn't beaten her thoughts to the punch she might have done.

Esther bounced around underneath the steam machine fastened to her, she could only hang on and feel the climaxes crash and burn through her. Her feet on the backs of his knees, her hands and nails dug in the for the duration and fight she had already lost to her masterful dynamic young lover.

She cherished the feelings he was giving her, knowing that in another day it would be over, and it would become a loving memory never to be forgotten. And in her heart, knowing it would never be repeated, she would always make it her business from this day on, never to be left home alone the way this weekend she had been.

That night they lay spooned together in her bed, her back to him, his cock resting between her thighs. Esther felt it grow, unbidden, untouched, with nothing but its own determined self to screw the woman it was feeling. It behaved like an Anaconda, seeking its victim, strangling it, devouring it, then sliding off to rest.

Rico drew back, fingered his prick up a little then pushed into Esther's ass, her body tightened in response but she never moved except to hold place, to not let him push her forward. Her sphincter held him in, she pressed back and in he went. Soon he was rhythmically screwing her soft yet taut ass; it would be the last time. Esther sighed in utter satisfaction; the steel bar of flesh fitted her like a finger in a silk glove now.

Her own finger found her clit, Rico took care of her nipples and Esther soared once more on the plane of loving orgasmic bliss, to land in a distant place known only to her. Her eyes closed, her face a mask of happy fulfilment. She gave a soft sigh of a woman treated to something that had been missing from her life, something she hadn't known of, and something she hadn't known she had missed.

The moment he filled her bowels again with lots of hot steaming cum, gave her the greatest feeling of being the most desired woman on earth, filled her with awe of him. Tears leaked from her eyes, tears Rico would not see, she bit her lip as a climax of the dearest proportions swept through her. Rico seemed to have the ability to produce in her time after time, different reactions from her super charged and electrified body and mind.

They fell asleep, and it was morning again, now they made full consensual love, love between a man and a woman, seen and enjoyed by billions of other couples across the planet. But this particular couple knowing the day was done, the weekend over. Rico would leave, and Esther would ready herself for the return of her family.

She would never regret this, even though nothing had been planned by her, he had fooled her completely, but she had taken part more than willingly. They kissed and petted lovingly, both not wanting to let go, Rico more than Esther, but both knowing it had to be.

When he had left Esther talked to herself, practised her welcome home routine, and when the time came she was the perfect wife and mother once more. No one even guessed at a change in her, a change only she would ever know of.

But there was a change in the air, and it came two months after her illicit wonderful weekend. She had seen Rico several times, and nothing had transpired between them, they did give each other a knowing and sometimes loving look, but that was all.

One weekend her daughter came home with Rico in tow. She announced that they were a couple, that she felt she loved him, and a month after that Rico asked her father for her hand in marriage. Esther still didn't know that her daughter and Rico had been long time on and off lovers.

At their engagement party Esther managed to speak privately to Rico, the first time since their affair. She asked him why her daughter, and what was he after. He had replied that he loved her, that he knew they were right together. Then he had added, "Just as you and I were Esther." Then he had stroked her ass, and said, "I'm looking forward to being your son in law Esther, and I know we'll get along just fine, again."

Esther knew what he had not said, the innuendo clear, and the tingle she felt in her ass as he stroked it told her she was right. She also knew that if and when, she was ever alone with him, and the chances of that happening in the future were good. Then he would have his cock back in her in minutes. Esther shuddered and her pussy got disgracefully wet! Her determination to not go there ever again was ripped away in seconds.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1555 milliseconds