A Wrong So Right

"Ugh, can we talk about that later. It's Saturday night and it's not too late. Can we watch a movie or something?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to say we should talk about it now but as she turned towards the movie cabinet I caught a glimpse of her nipples poking through the material of her shirt. They were the size of the tip of my pinky finger, but not quite hard. Still they did the damage and any thought of laying down rules of the house flew out of my head and a tent began to grow in my pants once more.

Sam knelt in front of the cabinet to see the movies on the lower shelf. I hungrily took in the shape of her curves. My eyes were glued to her ass as it jiggled ever so slightly as she shifted. When I saw the title of the movie she had finally picked my heart jumped into my throat, did a few back flips, and then settled in to beating wildly. A slight surge of adrenaline seemed to pass through my body as chills coursed from my spine to the tips of my toes and fingers. She had picked a good movie but one that I knew had a couple of hot sex scenes, starring a very attractive actress.

This was the kind of movie I would normally watch with a girlfriend, or a date. Not that it always worked to get a girl in the mood, or that I even tried it all that often, but that was always my goal. Sam put the DVD in, grabbed the remote and sat next down next to me on the couch. She tucked her legs underneath and leaned into my shoulder with hers.

"You've seen this movie before?" I asked her as nonchalantly as possible.

"Yea, it's a good one but I haven't seen it in a while." So she knew exactly what was in this movie! I knew that I wouldn't be comfortable watching with her right there next to me, let alone in the same room.

My dad or my mom never had the birds and the bees talk with me. I learned everything through porn. What a great way to learn. There was always an uncomfortable moment whenever a sex scene would be in a movie, it always excited me but I never let it be obvious. Sex was not spoken of in our house.

When the dreaded sex scene finally came up I had the strongest urge to flee the room and head for the safety of my room. My head was swimming, the scent of Sam floated softly, and seeing a fully nude woman on the screen practically had my cock jumping to full mast. Without turning my head I moved my eyes to look at my sister leaning against me, her head resting on my shoulder. Just in my field of vision were her breasts under the tight t-shirt she was wearing. Her large, nipples were hard, unhindered by a bra. Sam was breathing slow and deep causing her chest to heave with each breast, her shirt pulled tight on each inward breath. I couldn't believe she was getting turned on and sitting next to me at the same time.

"Can I lay down?" she asked while at the same time moved to put her head in my lap. Like lightning I grabbed the small throw pillow and placed on my lap with no time to spare. I couldn't let her feel how excited I was.

She glanced up at me quickly. "Thanks."

"Sure."

Once her head was on the pillow she moved it back and forth, seemingly to find a comfortable position. I knew she couldn't feel my erection through the pillow but her movements caused the weight of her head to grind into my crotch. I could feel the pre-cum begin to leak out the tip of my cock. It felt like forever until she finally settled in to watching the movie again. I groaned to myself as another sex scene graced the screen.

Half way through the scene I thought I heard Sam moan, but if she did it was so quite I wasn't really sure if I heard it or the sounds were coming from the TV. The rest of the movie went on the same way; me dreading the next sex scene and Sam periodically moving her head. My cock kept twitching every time she moved and I tried to keep it as still as possible. I was praying for all I was worth that she wouldn't feel the jumps through the pillow.

This kind of closeness was definitely not a normal thing for us. I wanted to get up but my cock had taken over my mind and wouldn't let me go. The movie continued to play but I never registered any of it. I simply stared blankly at the screen as waves of pleasure washed through me. I still couldn't believe I was so horny, so turned on by Sam.

The movie finally ended and I pretended a stretch and a yawn. Looking at my watch I said, "Oh shit, it's almost one in the morning. I'm gonna head for bed. We'll have to call my dad and your mom to let them know what's up. They will be freaking out when you aren't in your room in the morning."

"You're going to call now? I'll be in the shower." With that she got up from the couch and left for her new bedroom but not before pausing in the doorway to pull the fabric of her shorts from the tight crack of her ass, which happened to be pointed straight at me. I thought to myself that if she wasn't my sister I would swear she was trying to seduce me.

I picked up the phone and dialed my dad. I won't go into the details here, but I'll just say he flipped out. There was really nothing her could do anyway. After ten minutes I grew tired of listening to his ranting and told him we would talk later. I lay back on my bed and tried to clear my mind of all the day's events so I could go to sleep.

Just as I was drifting off I heard a light tapping at my door. The handle turned and the door opened just enough for Sam to poke her head in and ask if I was still awake. "Yea, I'm awake."

"Sorry to keep you up all night but lying on that couch put a crick in my neck. Could you massage it a little bit?" Sam crawled up onto the bed without waiting for my assent and laid face down. As I stood up to walk the other side of the bed I realized she was only wearing the towel she must have used to dry off with. Now as I have said before that freshly showered scent drives me crazy and now was no different. When she felt my weight push down the side of the bed she pulled her still damp hair up over her head then put her arms back down by her side. I quickly cracked my knuckles and started at the base of her neck.

Sam let out a long quite sigh of content once my fingers touched her flesh. It was so soft and warm as I worked my thumbs into the muscles along the lower curve of her neck. I have always been very good at giving massages, whether they be a simple neck massage or a full body, but it was something I normally did for women I was dating not my little sister. I worked my hands up to the base of her scull, and then moved my fingers to massage that tender spot behind the ears. I knew that spot well. Usually it never failed to make a woman putty in my hands, letting me lean her head to one side thus exposing the sensitive skin of her neck. Next I would normally place a soft, lingering kiss; moving up her neck to the same spot I was now massaging on my sister.

Before I realized what I was doing, I had bent down and placed that kiss I was just thinking about on Sam's neck. When she moaned loud enough for me to hear, I snapped back and pulled my hands of her neck quickly.

"Sam, I'm sorry...I don't...I shouldn't have done that." I stood up and backed away from the bed, stumbling with the shame of what I had just done to Sam. I felt so vile and sick. She propped herself up on her elbows and looked towards me. It was dark in the room so I couldn't read the expression on her face, nor could she see my infinite embarrassment and horror that was surely displayed upon my own.

I managed to swallow once and tell her that we should be getting to bed. Sam simply got up quietly, leaned in with a sisterly peck on the cheek and just as quietly headed for the bedroom door. She pulled the door almost shut.

"I love you Steve." She whispered softly then closed the door to my room. I drew in a shaky breath dove for the bed. I grabbed the covers and held them tightly over my entire body. For what seemed like hours I tossed and turned as the kiss on her neck replayed over and over in my head. With my mind's eye I watched in slow motion as I leaned down to place the tender kiss. To my dismay my cock began to swell in my shorts. This time I didn't do a thing with it and finally drifted off to sleep.

The morning sunlight peeked into my eyes and eventually pried them open. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was nearly ten in the morning. As I began to wake up I caught the scent of a freshly brewed pot of coffee. Sam must be up already.

I sat up in the bed and asked myself what I would say to her. I finally decided that an apology was really the only thing that would work. No excuse could even come close to covering my actions. Grudgingly I slipped off the bed and walked out into the kitchen where Sam was sitting at the breakfast table.

"Morning Stevie," she said using her nick name for me whenever she wanted to poke fun, "you have some serious unpacking to do around here."

"Well I had the movers unpack just the big stuff. I just haven't got around to all the little pieces just yet. Sam, I need to apol..."

"No apology is necessary. I know you love me." She gave me a warm, relieving smile that surprisingly relieved a little of the tension I was feeling.

"Uh, ok thanks Sam. So what's the plan today?" I grabbed an empty mug from the cabinet while I waited for her answer.

"I think I'll help you unpack the rest of the stuff you have. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me."

The rest of the day and well into the evening was spent putting everything away and throwing away the packing materials, with a few breaks for lunch and sodas. When we finally finished we sat down on the couch with some ice water to quench our thirst. I looked around the house and felt a sense of relief to be completely settled in. I let Sam know how much I appreciated her help. She just smiled at me and continued sipping her water.

to be continued...soon i promise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds