A Wynter's Tale

When the girl opened her eyes they were now silver. She looked around slightly confused. "Wynter?" Macayla asked softly. The girl shook her head. "No...The name Wynter Desrea Rose Nitestalker died with that body. I wish to go by Demise now." She said. They all nodded. "You must rest now Demise... Your new body needs to adjust." Alexavier stated as he led her to the couch and laid her down where she quickly fell asleep.

While Demise slept, Macayla cut Wynter's body open to find the cause of the illness. There in the womb laid a squirming baby girl, about a week past due. She removed the newborn and handed her to Calem. "Take her to your father Calem" Calem nodded and headed out with his baby sister. When Macayla looked back at the open womb, she found the source of the illness. The newborn's twin, her cord wrapped around the small decayed body's neck. She held back her tears as she stitched up the wound, then her and AleXavier buried the body.

When Demise awoke, the house was empty. She knew now what her destiny held and she knew she must fulfill it. But first she had to find Azael. she just hoped he would believe her story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Wynter's Tale
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds