• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Aaron Ch. 21-25

Aaron Ch. 21-25

1234

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Aaron looked at his beautiful mate, her flesh flushed due to the heat, was now coloured up even more by the emotions she was dealing with. "I can't believe you loved me Kate. My angel kissed, fiery girl, loved me? Even when you were telling me off and daring me to be a better man, you loved me."

He removed his own clothes slowly and continued to look at her as she now touched her own breasts. Her need escalating again. "You've been my girl for so long baby, I can't wait to make you mine again. You're so fucking beautiful. When you walked into the bar and kissed me I barely had time to register what was happening but I instantly saw my beautiful girl had become a stunning woman."

"Aaron. Don't say stuff like that. Just be honest with me. Always be honest with me."

"Baby, I'll give you honest. I once said your hair was like autumn leaves. I lied. It is nothing like autumn leaves. I tried to paint you numerous times and I can get the colour of leaves easily, but your hair, I have never been able to capture the depth and the warmth of every shade. The darkest has all that depth and shine, like mum's sangria rich dark red. The bulk is a glossy mix of too many shades to count, from hints of red maple leaf to burnt sienna. Then there are those sexy strawberry blonde glimpses that if I hadn't seen them develop naturally over the years, I would swear were the work of an expensive salon. Baby I get hot just looking at, fuck thinking about, your hair. That was before I ever saw it mussed up from loving you in the morning, or woke to it across my pillow. Or fuck, felt it brushing against my skin as you had your way with me."

He lowered himself over her and took her head between his hands. Burrowing his fingers into her hair. He felt her arch slightly under him, seeking his presence, his touch, with her whole body. He held himself back slightly and kissed the end of her nose.

"Your freckles, fuck they make me want you naked all the time. I know when you were seventeen you had exactly eleven on your face, and two on your right ear. I wanted to kiss every single one of them when you turned eighteen and I noticed you had gained number twelve by then. By the time you turned nineteen I had begun fantasising about counting them, not just your face but all over. I confess I wondered how many you had across your breasts most."

Aaron kissed along her throat and down to her left breast. He placed a kiss on each of the four freckles he found. "Four."

Then he lifted her breast slightly and kissed the one peeking out from the crease where her breast met her torso. "Make that five."

"Fuck Aaron. Count another day."

"Baby, you wouldn't want a weak biddable mate now would you?" He moved to the other breast and repeated the slow tease of kissing each one before drawing her nipple into his mouth and sucking hard. "Seven."

"I don't want to die waiting either."

"Katie, I promise neither of us are dying anytime tonight. I have plans for us."

"Fuck me. Please just fuck me."

"Oh dear I can see why Luc gets all Dom with Gem, you girls need to know you aren't always in control. More so now you all have it all worked out everywhere else, and us guys are all wrapped around our mate's fingers. The only place left for us to prove ourselves, to take the lead with our women, is the bedroom."

"I don't want or need a Dom. I'm not into the whole dungeons and whips thing."

"I can see your wolf rising baby. You do know it isn't all dungeons and whips don't you? I think you'd love me to tease and tempt you for hours while silk binds you to our bed. I think you want a man who can read your body and make it ache and beg in ways you never have. I know your wolf wants me to prove myself in this form as much as she needs me to in my wolf form. She will run fully expecting me to catch her and make her submit to me, before I mount her. Fucking her until I am spent. My knot tying her to me as I fill her."

"Yes. Fuck yes. We should run. We should run together and you should fuck me, deep and hard and fill me."

"Oh dear baby, looks like your wolf may be trying to take control. I can't have that now, can I?"

"Aaron, I'm okay. I've still got control." Kate tried to pull the wolf back. "Fuck me, she just needs, we just need, to feel our mate."

Aaron stood shaking his head and walked to the set of drawers. "Grab hold of the headboard baby, I'm going to have to tie you up. I'm not rushing this. I'm not just going to fuck you and then leave. I'm going to love you. I'm going to love you until your wolf can't even get motivated to try to tempt me."

"Shit."

***

Kate held tight to the horizontal bar of the headboard as Aaron wound the rope around her wrists and then around the bar. "Rope? Won't it rub me raw?"

"Not this stuff. Luc would never have anything less than top quality supplies. Luc is the scout of bondage, always prepared."

"I really don't like pain or um that humiliation crap."

"Good, neither do I."

"Have you had that before, the D/s thing? Is it part of you?"

"Relax, I can feel you tensing up. No, we've all spent time at the club of course, but only Luc needs that. I'm just your average male wolf, with dominant tendencies, a controlling nature and occasionally I'm just a big puppy that wants to play."

"Okay."

"We will however have to work on that. I want everything we do together to be much better than 'okay'. Now it may just be the heat but I'm fairly certain you just released some delicious smelling juices as I finished tying you up. I think you may be a bit passed 'okay' baby."

Aaron spread Katie's legs, "Definitely too wet to just be the heat baby. Do I need to spread you and tie your legs too? Or do you think you can hold them open and tell me how you really feel?"

"I can keep them open. I mean it, I'm not going to start calling you Sir and following every order. I'm not suddenly going to become your submissive pet."

"Of course not, it isn't who you are. You will however tell me the truth, how are you feeling?"

"Wet. Hot. Fucking horny. I'm in heat. What would you expect me to be feeling?"

"Honey you've been wet, hot and horny since before you were locked in here. How do you feel tied to the bed and baring yourself to me baby? How do you feel lying there knowing I can do anything I want with you, to you?"

"Fuck. It hurts alright? It hurts to want you this much, this badly and not be able to take what I need. It hurts to watch you so close but not pull you against me, not be able to touch you, cling to you. You want to know how I feel, really feel? I am more turned on than I have ever been. Yeah the heat is a factor but it is more. The way you talk about me, the way you're fucking looking at me right now, I've never felt this before. Being tied up, it is exciting me, more than I ever imagined. But it isn't just the physical thing, of not being in control, of being at your disposal. It's the mental thing of not knowing what you'll do or when, the emotional thing of having to trust you completely. I do Aaron, I trust you to not hurt me. I trust you to give me the pleasure you've promised and to release me when you are done. I would never have allowed that with anyone else. I'm wetter, hotter, hornier because of you, these ropes, this moment with us, the way I feel about you. I love you Aaron more than I can ever explain and I want you, need you the same way."

"You have me. You have me." Aaron lowered himself till he lay against her body and then slowly moved down her length, rubbing himself along her skin as he moved to where he wanted to begin. "I'm not going to be able to find all the freckles here until I do a thorough clean up."

"You want me to have a Brazilian?"

"No way. I love this little patch of fire right above this soft, wet pink opening. I love the trimmed frame of darker red highlighting either side too."

He lowered his mouth and licked her from the bottom of her crevice to the top. "I can't focus on sweet little angel kisses while I'm dying of thirst and you are teasing me with this ever growing supply of deliciousness." He opened her slightly and began to really lick and suck at her. She barely had time to adjust to anything he did before he would change to a slightly different spot, vary the pressure, swap from flicks of his tongue tip to long slow strokes of his whole tongue, then the pull of him sucking her flesh into his mouth. Then he would mix it all up again. "Fuck you taste so good I could just do this all night."

"Like hell you can. Every time I get close you move again. Let me fucking..." With that he sucked on her clit and she pressed herself against his face as she screamed her way through her release.

As she relaxed after taking a good few minutes to settle he smiled at her, "All you had to do was ask baby."

"Fuck me, fuck me please?" He shook his head grinning, "What? You said all I had to do was ask?"

"Only works when you ask the right question."

"Asshole."

"Okay so we discussed your hair, and your freckles, I'm trying to decide what to tell you about next."

"How I'm president of the Itty bitty titty committee?"

He frowned at her and then seeing she was serious pinched her nipple hard. "Never say that about my mate. My sweet beautiful mate has perfect breasts."

"Oww, fuck. You said no pain. I said no fucking pain."

"Sweetheart we both know that never hurt. My perfect mate has been exciting me with these breasts since the first time I really noticed them, in that damn green dress. I was watching you yell at me and wondering if you were going to actually get in my face or just stand there across the way and stomp your foot, with you I knew it could go either way. While you were getting wound up your rate of breathing accelerated and your chest was rising and falling and I found myself listening to that rapid heartbeat with my eyes glued to these curves that teased the neckline of your dress where before there had been nothing."

He cupped them now and ran a thumb over each tip. He moulded them in is hand. "These are perfect. They're just round enough to bounce slightly and to tease me. Not too full so they attract the eye of every random male on the planet, only those with enough good taste to be looking for them. They don't limit anything you do now or will do in the future. They will grow slightly when you carry our children but not sag with age and weight later. The nipples are responsive and I love the colour of them, not pink and not brown, and when I pinch them or suck on them they swell and darken for me beautifully."

He was feeding on her nipple when without warning or word he pushed inside of her. She gasped in surprise but quickly wrapped her legs around him.

He lifted his head and thrust in and out four times before saying "Oh dear looks like after you cream all over my cock you'll need to be tied up a bit more. You didn't keep your legs spread."

***

She came as he made the threat, or was it a promise. This whole situation had her confused and then there was that moment with Luc the other day when her wolf actually liked him placing the collar and leash on her. What the fuck was happening. "Relax human, I'm in no more hurry to submit fully than you are, but face it all the men we've had have been weak, we never wanted them we just used them as fillers. The women, they were beautiful and sexy as hell but we knew all along what we needed. Who we needed."

"If we knew, we shouldn't have slept with weak men or sexy women. We should have waited for him."

"Bullshit, he's a sexual, strong, beautiful man. We needed to train up a little to be ready for him."

"It isn't the fucking Olympics, he's our mate."

"I am well aware. So start acting like it would you, and stop driving him away."

"Shut up."

"Pay attention human, you have your legs wrapped tight around my mate and I'm ready to carry his pups so if you don't let him withdraw in the next three seconds I'm taking over and getting bred."

"Thanks for the heads up. Very courteous of you."

"Well I don't want you blaming the poor man when you want his seed just as much as I do."

"I do not!"

"Then why haven't you let him go?"

"Fuck!"

"Wolf. Aaron, pull out. She's taking over. Pull out." Kate straightened her legs and bucked against him in some weird effort to push him off.

"She can do whatever she feels she needs to Kate, my wolf and I have an agreement. This week as long as I keep you happy and well fucked he will let me keep control. Next week he's going to be fucking you so much you may just decide to stay in wolf form all week."

Kate had fur sprouting on her arms, neck and shoulders. "Easy baby, if you let her take control now it will hurt you both. You're tied to the bed remember?"

Her wolf hearing this growled, "Fine, I'll get another chance."

"I think she feels this is a fucked up challenge or game or something. The goal is to get bred. The prize is your sperm."

"About that, would you mind helping me out with a small deposit?"

"You did not just ask me to ... that is the corniest, funniest thing anyone has ever said to me in a bedroom."

"I thought you could add it to a whole new category of the bad pick-up lines you girls share."

"That will be a category winner for many years I'm sure. Now bring that beautiful cock up here and let me suck it. But if I don't get a good return on my investment I'm going to assume you don't like my, ahhh, facility and I won't let you return." Kate continued the cheesy innuendo.

"I've looked over the terms and conditions and feel a larger deposit will be much more suitable for both parties, especially at a time of such high interest. I plan to make regular contributions, however deposits cold be made at numerous sites, I hope that won't be a problem?" He played along.

"Sir, all of our sites are equally accommodating." She grinned as his head brushed her lips.

"Oh I do like it when you call me Sir." He laughed as she opened her mouth to explain and he pressed into her open mouth. "I know, I know. I was teasing. Fuck you are so good at this. I can take the top couple of piercings out if they're a problem?"

"I was a little nervous the first time but they are fine and I love the way they feel inside me so it would be shame if they had to go."

"And here I thought you just liked the one at the base."

"Oh I don't like that one."

"You don't? I'll remove it tomorrow."

"I love that one." She took him deeper. "Don't you dear remove it, ever."

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

"I wish I could go." Kate sat on the bed looking relaxed and well fucked. If he didn't know better he would think she could attend Luna's mating ceremony. However over the previous evening and the morning they had both realised her heat was at peak levels. She couldn't go twenty minutes now without attention. He had just given her a very intense orgasm as he filled her ass with his own release.

"I'm sure she knows you want to be there, and I'll be linked to you the whole time. I promise."

"Okay and you'll only be gone an hour?"

"Baby, I will only be gone an hour. I don't like leaving you that long either but I think I should go. Besides Emily is joining the pack too. Then there is the fact I I need to apologise to our alphas for the way I spoke to them yesterday."

"Yeah, I should thank them, but I'm still sulking." Kate gave a sheepish grin.

"Sulking because they worked you out before you worked it out for yourself?"

"You have no idea how frustrating it is to be able to touch someone and know if they have been physically or emotionally hurt, to sense what they need and yet when it comes to myself, or apparently my mate, I am totally fucking blind. I can't read you at all. I never have been able to. I can't instinctively know what to do for myself or what you need. I hate that I can do that for everyone else but I hurt you. I was blindsided when they made me realise my fears, fuck not even my own fears but my mother's, had become some deeply rooted in my head I was afraid of you. I'm a bit nervous what else is going to come up while we date and get to know each other to be honest. I would never have thought of myself as insecure, or jealous, or afraid. I never worried about how I compared to other women. Or thought about how I would survive if my mate left me or hurt me. Fuck Aaron, I'm like a totally different person and it is terrifying."

"I think you're just a typical newly mated wolf. Jane seems to think we are all young and stupid when we first mate, we rush and have deluded expectations, but if we take a step back and support each other and be honest we will grow strong as a couple, but also each of us will become stronger as ourselves too."

"Have her and Myra been coaching you?"

"Baby I'm getting help from every source I can find, about both of us, individually, and about our mating. I am not going to fuck this up. I swear."

"Damn, while you're gone I'm going to have to think of a new name for you, 'my moron' isn't going to work if you go and start being amazing and smart all the time."

"I can make sure to fuck up in little ways now and then if you prefer?"

"Awww the things you do for me." She grinned.

"I know, you got damn lucky when you got me baby."

"I think I should write that down so I don't forget it."

"I'm going to get out of here, be back soon. Keep that pussy ready for when I come back."

"I was hoping to have such a good session I would pass out, but I guess I can find some middle ground."

"What the heck, go for it Kate. If you pass out I'll just stay at the party a little longer and then come back here when you wake up."

"If you want to stay at the..."

"Kate, doubt me like that again and I'm going to tie you back up and we'll see how long you can go unable to play and no mate here to satisfy you."

"You wouldn't do that?"

"I wouldn't stay to party while my mate was here all wet and needy and aching for me either, would I?"

"No you wouldn't, I'm sorry for thinking you may want to stay at the party."

"I'll probably be back in well under an hour Katie, I really only want to be there for the ceremony, Emily, and to congratulate Luna, oh and congratulate Gem and Lucas too, I haven't seen them since they..."

"Do you wish we were having a baby too?"

"If we had mated a few months ago, or years ago, I would want nothing more than watching you swell with my child. But Kate, we are only just getting through the basics, fuck we're barely handling the basics. Maybe we will be ready your next heat cycle, or maybe we won't, but we will decide together and not when you are already in heat, it needs to be a rational decision."

"Fuck, you sound so mature and sensible. That is making me so hot."

"Yeah I'm sure me being all logical and grown up is what has you getting all hot and bothered. I took too long getting out of here, didn't I?"

"I'm fine. You should go." Kate was slipping her hand between her legs.

"I can give you a quick one before I leave. Hands and knees though baby, I already showered and dressed and I haven't got time to start again."

Kate was quick to adopt the suggested position. She couldn't believe he came up behind her fully dressed and began to finger her dripping wet hole. "More, please?"

He added a third finger and pumped slightly rougher into her. "So wet and hot." He reached around her and with his other hand now circled her clit in small tight circles with his fingertip. As she began to moan louder and push back onto his fingers buried inside her, he changed to two fingers rubbing furiously on her clit and he felt her body clench on his fingers as hot liquid rushed over his hand he slowed his thrusting and milked a second orgasm from her. Only when she slumped forwards did he remove his fingers and as she looked up at him he stood and licked his fingers clean. "Such a tasty girl. Fuck I love the way you taste."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Aaron Ch. 21-25

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds