Abandoned Ch. 02

"I'm still in love with Lucinda," Jake replied quickly.

Sara stood frozen. "W-what?"

"That's where you're trying to get at right mom? To see if I still love Lucinda or not?"

"N-no it's just that I was wondering-"

"Well I still love her. I think about her everyday. Is that what you want to hear?"

Sara began to cry. "No honey I-"

"Mom I have to go home now. I've got work tomorrow."

Jake grabbed his car keys and walked out fast. Sara ran behind him. "Jake please don't go like this."

Jake turned and put his hands on his mother's shoulders. "I have to go. Goodnight." He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

* * *

Sara watched her son leave and she burst into tears. She cried feeling she was losing him little by little even though he was there for her. Sara closed the door and locked it. She headed to her room and lay in her bed sobbing. Suddenly memories came back to her. Memories she had tried to push away forever.

She recalled his strong hands touching her face and his lips kissing hers. She remembered making love for the first time in her life. She knew it was wrong but she still did it because she was in love. She remembered her father.

His dark green eyes looked into hers as he whispered, "I love you my princess." She cried out of joy and fear at the same time knowing it was wrong but she loved him with all of her heart.

Her mother had passed away when Sara was only nine. She then became the lady of the house. It was only her and her daddy that lived together. When she was 15 she slowly came to realize how much she was in love with him. He was strong, loving and so caring. She fell hard for him and he for her. They had a wonderful affair for years until he had passed away. She then went to live with her grandparents until she left for college and met Tom. Although she did love Tom with all of her heart, her father would always be her true love. She never once mentioned her incestuous affair with her father to anyone. It was her own secret.

So why didn't she understand Jake's point of view? He was in love with his biological mother. Maybe they shared a deep true love like she did with her father. She had to let go and let Jake live his life and not lose his true love. He deserved to be happy.

One Year Later

"So you're all packed and ready to go?" Sara said happily as she stood by Jake's truck ready to say her goodbyes.

Jake sighed and couldn't help smiling. "Yes I am. Thank you mom. Thank you for understanding and being there for me."

"I love you sweetheart. Go be happy," She reached up to kiss his cheek.

"I love you mom. I will call you after I get there."

"No need to call me right away. I'm sure you'll be too occupied," Sara said playfully.

Jake laughed and hugged his mother goodbye. His truck was packed with a few of his belongings. He'd managed to save up some money and was able to transfer to work in Vegas. He had his whole life ahead of him.

* * *

Jake arrived to Vegas two days later. He got himself a hotel room just in case Lucinda didn't meet up with him, which he feared so much. He drove and still remembered where the restaurant was that he and Lucinda had shared their first kiss. It was the same date as four years ago when he and Lucinda had promised each other to meet once again. He loved her and never forgot her and only hoped she remembered him.

It was five minutes until seven that evening. He stood outside the restaurant watching the tourists pass by. The streets were crowded and noisy but all he could do was tune everyone out and think about Lucinda.

Now it was seven o'clock and no sign of Lucinda. Jake felt alone and almost let down. Had she forgotten about him? What if she met a man and married him? What if she wasn't in love with him anymore? All the terrifying thoughts ran through Jake's mind when he saw there was no sign of Lucinda.

He stood there for a minute more hoping that maybe she would show up. A small family of four caught his attention for some reason. It was the father, mother, and two children. Jake smiled at the children and they waved at him as they past him by. Just then he looked up and saw her. It was Lucinda.

to be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds