• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Abandoned Ch. 03

Abandoned Ch. 03

123

Jake and Lucinda stared at each other from a short distance. Jake felt his breath go short and his heart pounding. She looked more beautiful than ever. Her brown hair was short, just under her ears and her face was youthful as he remembered. She wore a short black skirt and a beautiful ivory color summer sweater. He felt almost frozen for a moment before he could even move.

Lucinda felt her whole body numb. Her son looked more handsome than ever. He looked now more mature. He'd grown a goatee over the few years they'd been apart. He wore a white polo shirt and navy blue slacks.

She's here. She waited for me. God I love her! Jake said silently.

It took a few seconds until either of them moved. Jake ran to her with open arms and Lucinda held her arms open to her son. He wrapped his arms around her and they held each other so tight.

"You made it. Oh God you really made it!" Lucinda cried.

"I've been waiting for this day! I love you so much!" Jake sobbed.

He cupped her face and took a moment to look at her lovely face. Her tears ran down her cheeks and she smiled up at him with eyes full of glory. He leaned down to plant a long wet kiss on her lips. "You look so beautiful. You'll always be beautiful," Jake said softly.

"Oh Jake I missed you so much! But you're here! You're here with me! We have so much to talk about!" Lucinda wailed.

"Yes we do."

"It's so good to see you again. You don't know how much I've missed you," Lucinda sniffled.

"I got me a hotel room for the night. If you want you can stay with me. It's really nice with a hot tub and everything," Jake offered.

"Yes that sounds good. I have so much to tell you," Lucinda replied.

The walked a few blocks to Jake's hotel holding hands. Once in the room, Lucinda looked almost nervous and yet so excited. Jake closed the door behind him and rushed over to put his arms around Lucinda once again.

"I can't seem to stop touching you. You don't know how awful it's been without you."

She looked into his eyes. "Are you moving to Vegas permanently?"

Jake nodded. "Yes! I'm working with a local newspaper in town. I don't start for another two weeks though. They gave me some time to get settled into a place."

"That's so good honey. So you wanted to be a writer huh? I can't believe you took the chance to live here without knowing what would happen."

"I had to take the chance. If you didn't meet me, then I would still live here knowing you were here too. I love you so much!"

They shared a long wet kiss letting their tongues slowly slide into each other's mouths. Jake ran his hands up and down her back and hips. She felt so womanly, so sexy!

"How have you been? What's being going on with you?"

Lucinda pulled away for a moment and stood in front of him. She looked scared.

"Are you ok?" Jake asked concerned.

"Yes. I think I'll be OK. It's just that I have to tell you something very important."

Jake slowly took a seat on the bed. "Yes?" His heart raced. Had she gotten married? Did she meet someone else? All these thoughts ran through Jake's mind.

Lucinda took a deep breath. "Well let me start from the beginning."

"Here have a seat babe," Jake offered.

"No I need to stand," Lucinda replied in a shaky voice.

"Ok that's fine. Tell me."

"Well I'll begin with what happened with my mother and I. She had a mild stroke three years ago and almost died. Oh Jake I was so frightened. My mother is all the family I had left. Well besides you for course. I headed to Texas to visit her and she was a totally different person. She was no longer the controlling, evil kind she used to be. She was gentle with me and so kind!"

Jake looked up at her with concern. "I'm sorry to hear about her stroke Lucinda. Is she OK?"

Lucinda smiled. "Yes she's never been better. We had a long conversation about my life and the choices I had made. You came up in our conversation."

Jake raised a brow. "Oh? What happened?"

"I told her that we met. I told her you had come looking for me and...."

"Yes?"

"I told her we fell in love."

Jake gulped. "Oh my. How did she take it?"

Lucinda shrugged. "I don't know, at first she took it pretty bad but then she realized she needed to stop being angry. That stroke she had really made her think. It made her realize that life was too short and you should just get over your anger and move on. She warned me about all the consequences our love together would have and then she said it was my life to live. She wasn't going to stop me."

Jake felt so relived. "Thank goodness. I'm glad she was so understanding. I was worried about how she would take it."

Lucinda then sat next to Jake and took his hand in hers. "Did you tell your parents?"

Jake sighed. "Yes. But my father does not know. He passed away as soon as I got back from being with you. He'd had a heart attack."

Lucinda looked saddened. "I'm so sorry baby."

"It's OK. I miss him so much though but I know he's in a better place."

Lucinda squeezed his hand. "And your mother? How does she feel about all of this?"

"Well, she didn't take it so easy at first. In fact she forbid me to come up here or else I'd lose her."

Lucinda's eyes widened. "Oh no!"

"Yes but then she realized I wasn't happy. I would never be happy if I wasn't with you."

"So she knows all about us then?"

"Yes she does. She's actually the one that encouraged me to come out here. She knows how much I love you."

Lucinda felt tears swelling in her eyes again. "Jake I have to tell you something else."

Jake looked puzzled. "Babe what is it? You've got me really concerned." He could feel Lucinda's hands shaking.

"Jake...I...I... had a baby. Your baby."

Jake's eyes widened. "W-what? Lucinda.... you...had...oh my God!" Jakes heart rejoiced from all the joy he felt at that moment.

"Yes. It's a boy. I named him after you. It's yours."

Jake wrapped his arms around Lucinda and held her so tight. "Why didn't you try to reach me about this? I wanted to be here for my son. I wanted to be with you!"

Lucinda sobbed. "I know but we had made a deal Jake. Plus I had no idea I could even get pregnant. I was on the pill at the time and suddenly I just began to feel sick and then you should have seen my reaction when the doctor told me I was pregnant. Oh Jake I was so happy! I was carrying your child in me. Our child. I had a second chance to be a mommy."

Jake looked into her eyes and tears streamed down his face. "Lucinda, I can't believe it. Where is he? Where is my son?"

Lucinda smiled wiping Jake's tears. "He's at home. He knows who you are because I showed him your picture since he was born. He points at times and says "daddy." My mother is staying with me until next week. She's taking care of him right now. She too wants to meet you. She wants to meet her grandson."

Jake kissed her hard. "I love you! I can't believe all of this is working out for us! I want to be with you for the rest of my life Lucinda."

Lucinda eyed him curiously. "Are you saying you want to marry me Jake Morgan?"

Jake didn't hesitate to answer. "Yes I am. I do want to marry you. I cannot propose to you yet since I haven't bought a ring, but as soon as I do. I want to propose to you in front of millions and ask you to marry me."

Lucinda couldn't stop smiling. "I would love to be your wife and honor you til the day I die. I love you baby."

They kissed and Jake put his hands on her smooth legs. He ran his hands up pushing her skirt above her thighs. Lucinda felt his heavy warm hand moving up slowly revealing her white satin panties. They continued to kiss and Jake slowly began to trail kisses down her neck sucking on her neck and nibbling on her earlobes.

"Mmm baby I have missed you!"

"And I missed you. I need you right now. Lucinda I need to be with you."

Lucinda let herself fall back and looked up at her lover. His baby blue eyes were glued to her and slowly moved down to look at her chest. His hands began to undo the buttons on her sweater. Jake's cock was already hard reach to be inside his future wife.

She wore a white bra underneath that matched her white panties. He saw the bra unhooked through the front. He smiled and his fingers did one quick movement and sent her breasts to fall out. Her dark pink nipples were erect and he could see her chest heaving from excitement.

"Are you excited babe? You ready to be together?" Jake asked in a husky voice.

"Yes! I need you in me! Jake I've been yearning for you!" Lucinda purred.

Jake quickly pulled his shirt off and stood up to undo his pants. He kicked his shoes off and took off his socks. Lucinda watched his hungry eyes glare at her and finally he was down to his boxers. His body was so manly now. His chest had gotten so muscular and his stomach had ripples of muscles.

He picked up one of Lucinda's foot and slipped her sandal off and did the same with the next. His hands crept up and pulled down on her panties. Her little panties came off easily and Jake stared at her beautiful pussy. She was all shaved just the way he liked it.

Jake took off his boxers and his hard cock lightly touched Lucinda's thigh. She looked down to see it and her mouth watered. She could still remember the salty taste of his cum. Jake leaned down to kiss her and as he did he managed to slide his cock inside of her. Lucinda moaned loudly. It'd been years since she had him inside of her. It was so wonderful to have him once again. This time for good.

Lucinda felt her son stretched her tight pussy as he slid his cock in and out very slowly letting her get adjusted to his size. He felt so good inside of her. She couldn't wait to cum and feel him cum inside of her.

Jake quickly picked up his rhythm and was moving in and out of Lucinda faster now. She wrapped her legs around his waist pushing him deeper inside of her. Lucinda looked into his eyes as they began to make love. He was the man of her dreams. Never in her life had she fallen this hard for anyone, not even Jake's father.

Jake saw her beautiful breasts move with each thrust of his cock. She felt incredibly tight and so warm. His heart was filled with pride knowing she had waited for him and hadn't been with any other man. She had his baby. Oh God his baby! He regretted not being able to be with her throughout her pregnancy. He wanted to see her belly get swollen as she carried his child. That must have been so beautiful!

"Hmmgghh! Faster baby! Go faster! I feel you so deep in me! I need you to fuck me faster!" Lucinda cried out.

Jake started to thrust harder and felt her body go numb. Her eyes closed and her eyelids fluttered. Her beautiful lips parted slightly and she moaned! She moaned so loudly letting him know she was cumming.

"Yesss! Ahhhhh godddd! I'm c-cumming! Baby, feel me cum!"

"I do feel you beautiful! You're pussy is exploding on my cock!" Jake panted.

Lucinda's body was trembling and she felt Jake's cock twitch inside of her. "You're going to cum too right baby?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Y-yes! Oh God yes!" Jake groaned and tossed his head back. He felt his balls draining out his huge load of cum.

Lucinda's body shuddered as she felt Jake's strong ropes of cum shooting hard inside of her and hitting her womb. Is he making another child in me? She thought to herself.

Jake felt as if he couldn't stop cumming. His cock kept twitching hard inside of her until finally he felt his body weaken and his cock slowly softened. He pulled out and fell next to Lucinda. He was breathless and so was Lucinda. She turned to face him and smiled at her handsome son.

"I love you Jake."

Jake looked at her and touched her face. "I love you too."

"Are you ready to meet your son tonight?" She asked sweetly.

Jake raised his body up and planted a hard kiss on her lips. "You bet I am. I want to meet my son, our son."

* * *

Lucinda drove Jake back to her house and felt her stomach go in knots. She knew her mother was well aware of her and Jake's relationship, but she still feared that something might go wrong. Still, her mother had helped her so much with Jacob Jr. and Lucinda would never forget that.

"Here we are. Are you nervous?" She turned to ask Jake.

Jake gulped. "Just a little. I mean for the first time I'm going to actually meet my grandmother. Not to mention my future mother in law."

"It'll be OK sweetie. She's going to love you."

"I hope so."

They got out of the car and headed to the house. Lucinda stepped in first slowly thinking Jacob Jr. might be asleep. "Mom?" She whispered.

Jake saw her. She must have been in her late 50's with dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. There was his grandmother.

"Lucy?" She called out and her eyes glowed as she looked at Jake.

"Mom, this is Jake. My son, your grandson. Jake this is Caroline Grant, my mother."

The woman stood up and quickly tears filled her eyes. "J-Jake?" She stammered.

"Grandma?" He called out.

She opened her arms out to him and they hugged. Lucinda could see her mother smiling and crying at the same time. She held Jake with love.

"Oh my goodness! You are so handsome!" She sobbed.

Jake smiled. "It's so good to meet you. Grandma you are beautiful."

She wiped her tears and sighed. "Oh I don't know where to begin. I'm so sorry for everything Jake. I owe you and Lucy an huge apology."

"That's the past, we have to move on," Jake consoled.

"My daughter loves you. Not just as a son but she really loves you. I know you'll make her happy."

"I do plan to make her happy. She deserves it."

They all had a group hug and then Jake heard some footsteps. They were small little footsteps. He turned and saw his son. His own baby boy!

"Momma?" The little boy called out as he rubbed his eyes.

Lucinda looked at Jake and grabbed his hand. "Hi sweetheart. I want you to meet someone. Come here," She called out to her son.

Jake was mesmerized by his own child; he had the same brown hair and blue eyes. Jake Jr. look like a carbon copy of Jake when he was a small child.

Jr. walked towards his mother never taking his eyes off Jake. "Sweetheart, this is your daddy. Remember daddy in the picture?" Lucinda said softly.

Jake Jr. looked up at Jake and smiled. His beautiful smile melted Jake's heart. Lucinda put both of their hands together. "Say hi to your daddy," she told Jr.

Jr. blushed. "D-daddy?" He asked almost confused.

"Hey big guy. How are you? I am your daddy. I'm here to stay with you now and for the rest of your life."

The little boy moved closer to Jake and put his arms around his legs hugging him. Jake picked him up and held him in his arms and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to take care of you. Anything you want I'm here for you. I love you."

Jr. laughed playfully. "I want to go to Disneyland."

"Jake!" Lucinda laughed.

"What's wrong with that? If that's what he wants than that he shall get. He gets anything he wants. He's my boy."

Lucinda watched Jake reunite with his son. It was a beautiful moment filled with love that she would never forget.

* * *

"What? You mean to tell me I have a grandbaby?" Sara exclaimed at the other end.

"Yes! He's beautiful mom! You have to meet him," Jake said excitedly.

"Well when do I get to meet him, not to mention meet Lucinda and her mother?"

"I'm going to buy you a plane ticket out here mom. Caroline, that's Lucinda's mother is going to stay for the weekend. I'll buy you a ticket on line and you can fly out tomorrow afternoon. How does that sound?"

Sara felt her heart flutter. "Yes! That sounds terrific!"

* * *

Sara took the early afternoon flight out to Las Vegas to visit Jake and Lucinda, the woman he truly loves. Jake picked her up at the airport and drove her back to Lucinda's house.

Sara felt nervous about meeting Jake's biological mother but then again she needed to meet the woman her son wanted to spend the rest of his life with. She walked in the house trailing Jake.

"Lucinda?" Jake called out.

Lucinda came running out of her room and she rushed over to Sara. She was about to hug her but then stopped. She began to cry.

"Mom? This is Lucinda, Lucinda this is my mother."

Sara looked at her and realized why Jake had fallen for her. She was a very beautiful woman. "Hello Lucinda," Sara whispered.

"H-Hi," Lucinda cried.

"Oh come here honey," Sara put her arms around Lucinda.

"It's s-such an honor to meet you Mrs. Morgan. I can't thank you enough for having taken care of my son all these years. You did a wonderful job taking care of him!"

"Thank you sweetie. And I thank you for giving me the chance to raise such a wonderful young man. He's my heart, my soul."

Jake handed Lucinda tissue. She wiped her tears and looked embarrassed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry like this."

"It's OK. You almost made me cry too," Sara laughed softly.

"I want you to meet my mother. Mom?" Lucinda called out.

Caroline walked into the living room and smiled at Sara. "Hello," She said in a cool voice giving Sara a hug.

"Hi."

"Let me just tell you did an excellent job raising my grandson. I want to thank you for that."

"It was my pleasure. If it weren't for the whole adoption business I would have never had a chance to be a mother."

"Well it's great to finally meet the woman who cared about the boy we never forgot and always loved," Caroline said sweetly.

Sara looked around and raised a brow. "Now where is my grandbaby?"

"He's watching cartoons in his room. I'll go get him," Caroline said.

Sara waited for a few seconds and then her heart melted when she saw Jake Jr. He brought back memories of Jake as a child. It was as if she had gone back in time to when Jake was a baby.

"Oh dear! Hi sweetheart!" Sara cheered.

Jr. walked slowly to her gazing up at her. "Hi," he said in his baby voice.

She was about to hug him but he ran towards Jake. Jake laughed. "It's OK. That's your grandma."

He looked confused and nodded. "No grandma over there," he said pointing to Caroline.

"Yes but this is your other grandma," Lucinda added. "Now go give her a hug. She's a very nice lady."

Jr. smiled bashfully and slowly walked to Sara holding his arms out. She grabbed him and picked him up. "Hi there! I'm your grandma. Oh your so beautiful!" Sara squealed.

Lucinda and Jake stood next to each other holding hands watching their family reunite.

* * *

"I want to propose to Lucinda," Jake told Sara as they ate at a nearby restaurant. Jake had decided to take his mother out to eat to talk more intimately with her.

"Then do it. If you want to marry her then by all means."

Jake looked worried. "Yes but you know and Caroline knows that I'm Lucinda's son. Isn't that illegal?"

Sara shrugged. "So what if me and Caroline know? We are the only ones that know right?" She winked.

Jake grew a wicked smile on his face. "Yes that's true. So you won't say a word?"

"Not at all. I want you to be happy and I know marrying Lucinda will make you happy I have no intention of stopping you."

Jake had to get up and hug his mother. "You're the best. I love you mom."

"I love you honey."

* * *

"Two days later, Jake held the little gray box in his hands. He felt his stomach go in knots and his knees shaky. He waited for Lucinda to meet him at the same restaurant that had brought them together. It was past seven and he knew Sara and Caroline would be at home with Jr. and would wait for him to come back engaged.

Lucinda arrived wearing a stunning dark blue dress that clung to her beautiful body. She went to meet him and they kissed softly. Jake pulled out her seat and they began their dinner. They sipped some wine and talked casually. Jake hoped to keep his cool.

After an hour when they were finished, Jake cleared his throat and pulled the gray box from his pocket. Lucinda was finishing up her dessert when she noticed Jake's eyes piercing at her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Abandoned Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds