Abandoned with the Enemy Ch. 04

Naylee had climbed up the bunker and cleared away the black stripes through which sunlight was focused and led inside. We were amazed at how it became as light inside as it was outside. Taking a closer look at the outside there were more of these vertical areas at the sides and we cleared them of vegetation. Our amazement grew as now we had a view like there were large windows build into the bunker walls. And a test with holding torches inside and checking if there was any light coming out revealed it only worked in one direction.

I said we had no material like this on our world and Tashee said the same. There really had been another very advanced civilisation here before.

We build stone tools at first to chop trees and build furniture from wood, process the earth for the vegetable garden and make a fence to protect it, then build an oven and started working on disassembling the Silth pod for raw materials. After taking out everything we could, we moved the shell further into the jungle to keep it out of sight. The material was too hard to melt with our tools now, but maybe in the future we could use it.

All the materials we had we stored in the two rooms that had been used by the thing. Our association with those rooms left them no other purpose.

One of the lower rooms was quite cold and we found holes in the ground which led to water underneath. I made a pump with material from the pod and now we didn't have to collect water from the nearby stream anymore.

It took some time, but eventually I thought I had reached the luxurious life. And I didn't need any money to do it.

***

I ran my fingers through Tashee's and Naylee's fur, basking in their purring after quick but tender sex with them. I wondered why I hadn't run dry by now as I made love with Tashee or Naylee or the both of them at least twice a day. I thought it was partially thanks to the clean environment, and the absence of stress from modern civilisation. Having two hot females at my side would explain things too and I smiled dreamily at the ceiling.

Wendy laid lazily against my head, having returned from her own room. We let her choose one for her own use and she chose the corner room next to ours. She didn't want to stay far away from us, and we were glad for it. We did wonder what she would do with it and found out she collected things that were interesting to her. One shiny white and two shiny black stones and a grey stone with a slight U shape, various bits of wood bend in different shapes, and even some shells she had picked up after a trip to the beach on her own.

When we all sat in her room and looked at her collection for a while it dawned on us what it was. Tashee pointed at the stones, then at use and Wendy grinned. The stones were us, the white one me, the black ones the women, and the grey one herself. The bits of wood represented the prey we hunted and other animals and a gnarly one was the thing. The shells were from around our hut at the beach. These were her family pictures and memories.

'What are you thinking?' asked Naylee, smiling up at me and giving me goosebumps by running her claws gently down my chest.

'Starting to wonder what to do with the other rooms.' I said, the twitch of my chest making Tashee giggle. 'I think we got everything covered now.'

'For the kids.'

I raised an eyebrow. 'What kids?'

Tashee and Naylee rolled a little back, sticking out their tummies.

Why were they making that gesture? It's not like Silth and humans were compatible. Then again, I did notice that they had grown a little. But that was probably the good life we were having here. Or was it somehow possible that we..? I also had the nagging feeling their breasts had grown a little bigger. They were grinning and knew something I didn't. Had it really been possible!?

They saw the confused look on my face turn to wide eyed astonishment and kissed my cheeks.

'Still need to ask what kids?' chuckled Tashee.

'You.., really? I mean, we, us, we, we made it together!?' I stuttered.

'No other males around here.' grinned Naylee. 'So we blame you.'

'But I, that this has even been possible is unbelievable!'

'You better believe.' said Tashee, poking my chest. 'You need to make crib and table and benches.'

'And need more hides to cover floors.' Naylee said.

'Then I also need to make some sort of bathtub to wash the little ones in.' I said, my mind racing to think of anything we might need.

Naylee giggled. 'He already in father mode.'

'When will they come?' I asked, needing a time frame. 'How long have you been pregnant?'

'We guess from around first time we had sex. We carry for..' said Tashee and did some calculations in her head. 'about eight months in your time.'

'Eight months!?'

'Too fast?'

I smiled at them and kissed them. 'Not soon enough. I can't wait to see our children.' I said and hugged them tight against me.

***

So, here I sit now, on the beach at our hut where we stay for a few days every two or three weeks. There had been no more sign of drones or any other outsiders and we loved our life here almost as much as we loved each other. My daughters Mina and Nami safe in my arms and my beloved Tashee, Naylee and Wendy just coming out of the sea after a swim. They shook the water out of their fur and sat next to me, Naylee taking Tashee's daughter into her arms, who had fur just a little darker than my dark blond hair, and Tashee taking Naylee's daughter who had dark red fur. So far that seemed to be the only contribution I had in their looks, but I was proud of it. These girls would become as beautiful as their mothers and I was happy I had been wrong again thinking there was nothing better in my existence. This was definitely much better.

###

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds