Abbey: Through The Window Ch. 03

I gave her time to get herself together, and then appeared at a reasonably normal time. As we discussed the day, she was breathing hard and was flushed a deep red. It was a super turn on and I became painfully hard again. What better way to ease the pain than soaking it, I thought? Taking her right on the couch, I buried deep into her and just stayed there without moving for a long time. It seemed to suit her just fine as she showered me with little kisses and lots of love talk. The whole thing may seem absurd but all of this had its benefits.

The other thing that happened remains a concern to me to this day. Until then, I assumed that only Abbey, Brian and myself knew what was going on. I felt sure with the way he was treating her that it was all being kept in confidence. The only conflict with these thoughts was the little look that Harold, Brian’s brother, had given him the second time that he stayed after they had left. I assumed that Brian had picked up on it, too, and that was the reason that he always left when they did, only to return later. The looks that Harold gave Abbey when nobody was looking were not new. He had openly admired her long before we were even married, something that I certainly didn’t hold against him. He was a super nice guy and Abbey was certainly a treat to the eyes. Besides, Abbey’s sister was a real looker, too, and the two of them seemed to be totally dedicated to each other.

However, I think that when an opportunity presents itself most of us won’t turn away. Abbey mentioned to me one week that her sister was going out of town but for some reason it didn’t sink in. When I took up my position that Friday night I immediately saw that she wasn’t in the room. Realizing that she wasn’t there for the evening, I was surprised that Brian and Harold were there and that they had gone ahead and planned for the evening. Those thoughts were quickly washed away when I realized what was going on.

Instead of trying to play cards with three people, one of them (I expect Brian) had evidently brought a real unusual puzzle for them to put together. It didn’t appear to be one with many hundreds of pieces, but one with much less but of great interest to solve. In order to do it, however, Abbey had to be up on her knees in her chair and lean well over the table. She was wearing an extremely short dress that was low cut on the top. The result was her loose top falling open, providing both men with a full view of what surely was her breast spilling out of a skimpy bra. Even though Brian was more of a gentleman about it, Harold’s eyes were glued to her tits, leaving them only when she made direct eye contact with him. I don’t think he ever touched a piece of the puzzle. Brian seemed to not only be aware of the attention Harold was giving her but pulled Abbey’s attention toward him constantly in order to allow his brother a great view.

Abbey didn’t catch it, but I did, when Brian sort of gave Harold a little nod. Harold left to go to the bathroom and Brian lost no time. Moving in on Abbey, he kissed her deeply as he unbuttoned the front of her dress very quickly. As she was protesting quietly and trying to remove his hands, I heard him speak.

“Slip your bra off.”

“What? Are you crazy?”

“No. Quick, take it off.”

“No way. Harold can see down my dress.” She was holding on to his hands, but they were still removing buttons until she was open to the waist. She looked nervously down the hall.

“Stop, Brian,” she whispered.

“Take it off!” His voice wasn’t so gentle now.

“Please, Brian, he might see us.”

“Oh, give him a peek. It won’t hurt anything.” The suggestion made her mouth drop and her eyes open wide. Brian was going to purposely expose her to Harold?

“He’ll know I took it off while he was gone, Brian.”

“I know. That’s all part of it.”

“Part of what?” Brian had removed the dress from her arms, deftly removed her bra, and was buttoning her back up while they were talking. Just as quick, he reached down and in a flash pulled her panties down and off. She was in the middle of protesting furiously and he barely had time to hide her underwear under the couch when Harold walked back in, almost as if on cue.

They both moved back and acknowledged his arrival. If he had any indication anything had happened, Harold hid it well. However, as soon as they resumed their activity, everything changed. At first Abbey used one of her hands to pull on the back of her dress to prevent it from opening each time she leaned over. It was real obvious that both Brian and Harold picked up on it. Without making an issue of it, Brian quietly reached his hand around her and gently took her hand away, leaving the dress to fall open again.

I thought Harold would fall from his chair. When she leaned over again his eyes were glued to her breast. He may have been able to see straight down through her dress where her naked body was revealed. The show continued throughout the evening, Harold quickly reaching the point that he made no attempt to take part in the activity, instead openly admiring the scenery. Brian not only failed to discourage it, but also seemed to have great pride in showing his conquest. Occasionally, he would slide his hand up under her dress, fondling her naked ass. Neither of the guys could see this, but when she was up on the chair with her knees, the bottom part of the cheeks of her naked ass was exposed under the short dress. With this show going on, it surprised me when Harold looked at the clock and announced his departure a little earlier than usual. I would have thought that he would have entertained himself to the bitter end, but maybe he was giving Brian some space. I knew then that the whole thing was planned between the two of them. If Harold didn’t know for sure something was going on between Abbey and Brian, he certainly suspected it!

While my attention stayed focused on what was going on in front of me I heard Harold’s car start up and leave. At first, I thought the evening would become a little bit of a wash. She spent a whole lot of timing chewing on his ass about what happened, but when it was all said and done his apologies allowed them to end up on the couch with her head on his lap, gently massaging her neck. I knew it wouldn’t last long, and it didn’t. His hands slipped down to the buttons on her dress and in no time her breast were exposed and the nipples were in his manipulative fingers.

When her little moans and the gyrations of her body told him she was his again, he was able to manipulate her as he wanted and turned her over, moving down so that she was lying face down with her pelvic area on his lap. The result was her naked ass sticking up in the air and totally exposed to me in the bright light of the lamp, her dress bunched up around her waist. There is just something particularly exciting about watching her in a half dressed state!

He spent a lot of time just gently rubbing her pussy, never seeming to be in a hurry. All during this time, they carried on a soft totally non-sexual conversation as if they were discussing the events of the day. His fingers never left her, however, and her reactions to them increased. He started slipping his fingers into her and then running them over ass. It only took a few times of him doing this before I realized his new intentions.

The fingering of her pussy became faster and deeper, always coming out ever few seconds and wiping across her ass. When it happened, it was subtle. Instead of completely wiping across it, he let his finger stay for a few seconds, getting a very small penetration. When she didn’t protest but only moved her ass around a little, he smiled to himself and continued with the plan, giving his attention mostly to her clit and slit but always coming back to her ass, each time a little longer.

Licking his middle finger, he gently pressed it against her hole. My binoculars allowed me to see the actual penetration of his first digit. She jumped back a little and moaned, but she didn’t protest the entry. That was all he needed. She might have as well said, “Thank You,” to him after he did it. He slowly continued the speed and pressure and I watched with fascination as his finger disappeared into her. Abbey enjoyed anal sex at times and I had done this to her many times before, but to watch it from my viewpoint was even better than doing it myself.

I correctly anticipated the resulting action. The deeper he went, the more she moaned, accepting it with obvious pleasure, digit by digit. Finally it was buried in her all the way up so that his palm was flush against her cheeks. She was moving in a very slow gyration, almost if she were looking for more.

My attention turned to Brian’s face for some reason. I was surprised to see the tentative look on his face. Then it dawned on me that maybe he was treading in new territory. Maybe he had never had a girl let him do this before and was now at a junction about what to do.

My cock was out and hard. I tried to telegraph a message to him.

“Fast and hard, Brian. Now is the time to give it to her fast and hard!”

Since I’m sure it wasn’t my encouragement, it must have been Abbey’s positive reaction that told him to increase his speed a little. Increasing his speed and pressure gently over a period of three or four minutes, he reached the point where he was pounding it into her with no mercy. He had to be pumping her two or three times a second when all at once she became silent and froze in mid air with her ass sticking up. It lasted about ten seconds before she released everything. In that stillness, she turned her head to look back at the action and I could see her face. It’s hard to describe her look; eyes half closed, mouth open, almost as if she was in a dream. I had seen her like that before when I was buried deep in her ass, but never with my finger.

“O-o-o-h-h-h-h,” She broke the silence with a long, low moan. The verbal release gave way to her body releasing as well, pumping back against finger. She dropped her head down into the cushions of the couch, muffling what is best described as a sexual scream. Her hips were pumping against him in a very measured fashion rather than just bouncing wildly as she had done at times in the past. I think he was in such uncharted waters that he finally just slowed down and stopped, bringing her gently down when he did it.

She was primed and I fully expected him to put her on her knees and ram his cock deep in her ass. But maybe he couldn’t bring himself to complete the task because he did nothing except just sat there, sitting in silence as his finger separated from her and he began giving her a little bit of a full body massage. It was almost better than them having sex, just watching as they quietly enjoyed each other in the silence. After thirty minutes or so of small talk, he just left, stopping at the front door again long enough to give her the now obligatory quick lick on her pussy. I was too spent to be disappointed.

I knew all this would eventually come to an end at some point and it started to arrive. Not only did I have to return to my day job, but also Brian accepted a job in Syracuse, putting him at some distance from us. We had about two weeks notice about all of it, and I couldn’t quite decide how I really felt about it ending. I guess Brian was disappointed, but then this may have been just a quick fling with a married woman for him. After all, fruit is always sweetest when you have picked it from somebody else’s tree. And Abbey? Well, who knows? Maybe she was getting in deeper than she wanted. One thing I really regretted was that I had wanted to catch some of it on video.

I got the next best thing. I mentioned to Terry, my night shift supervisor, that I wished I had digital equipment. He told me that he had bought a new digital camera and let me borrow it and the supporting software before he even used it. What really caught my interest was he said it had a feature that enhanced pictures taken without a flash. Warning me that I was on my own to figure out the instructions, he handed me the whole thing still in the box. I went home and studied it for hours, loading the program and practicing all over the place. It worked perfect and I could easily download it and erase the pictures.

The last night Abbey and Brian were together, I took dozens and dozens of pictures. I downloaded my treasure later and though not perfect, most turned out very good. I couldn’t believe how erotic it all was. It went well past my expectations and I knew that I had it for life. Returning the camera to Terry, I thanked him profusely for letting me take pictures of my “party”.

Brian did move away, but it became obvious that he was still close enough that he could come home at times, both on the weekends and during the week for business. I was glad in a way to get things back to normal and told myself that she was only just having a little fling, but I knew deep down that I would somehow manage to be “working” or “gone” at least one night each time he was in town, hoping to catch a rerun. Everything was looking good.

About two months after all this happened, something fell out of the blue. While working all those nights with Terry, I began to pick up little things about him. He and his wife had been married for about five years, never had children, and evidently led quite a swinger’s life style. Without him actually saying it, he had lead me to believe they were deep into swapping. Just little things he said, and the provocative picture of her that he carried showed her to be a real looker. I found it very exciting, but of course I was all tied up with my own situation and that certainly wasn’t our lifestyle. I pretty well let it pass without any serious consideration.

One afternoon he asked me to stay a little late, evidently wanting to talk to me once everybody in the office was gone. He got us coffee and went in to a secluded office and locked the door.

After some nervous silence, he spoke.

“Did you enjoy the camera?”

“I really did. I appreciate it.” Good grief, I hope I hadn’t broken it. I had a feeling this was where it was going.

He hesitated again before he spoke, obviously trying to pick his words carefully. “My friend, you probably thought you did, but you didn’t erase all of the memory before you gave it back. There were about a dozen pictures still on it.”

I almost stood up! I’m sure my mouth was open, but nothing came out.

He saw my dilemma and spoke softly. “I didn’t discover them, Cindy did. She hid it from me and just showed them to me. She’s into erotic photography, along with many other things. She found it right after you gave it back but just told me.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“Oh, it’s not an embarrassment. We’re assuming this is your wife. She looks wonderful and your pictures are unbelievably erotic. You two did a great job. But, we’re having thoughts. We were just wondering if it was accidental that you left us pictures. You can tell me to go to hell and I’ll understand, but we were hoping this was an invitation.”

My mind whirled. Was he saying what I thought he was? He thinks we swing and that Abbey was aware of all of this!

This happened so fast!! I didn’t want to make a fool of myself, but I could already feel the erection coming on. After a huge pause, hoping I would phrase it correctly, I finally was able to mumble, “Terry, are you saying you would enjoy meeting my wife?”

His eyes shifted down to his coffee cup and I knew we were both stumbling through this. At least he was as uncomfortable with this as I, even though he was the one bringing it up.

“No,” he said.

My relief was instant, yet I was a little disappointed and felt like a complete fool. How could I have let my ass hang out like that? How embarrassing.

He looked up, staring me straight in the face, and confidently said, “My wife does.”

I know he had to have seen it, but to this day I still wonder if he heard it when I gulped!!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds