Abbie Breastfeeds Parents

Then I moved down kissing my mom's breasts for a few minuets, then kissing lower, running my tongue around her belly button, then lower into her full bush. I crawled off the edge of the bed and pulled her to me, her legs spread wide I started to lick her. Slowly and softly at first, then harder thrusting my tongue deep inside of her tasting her juices and they covered my face and started to run down my chin. My dad got behind me and reached around, caressing my breasts as she ground her crotch into my face. She started to moan louder and louder coming with a gush of fluid, almost like she was peeing. She was blushing when I got up, I asked her why, she told me that she sometimes "can't hold it" when she has a powerful orgasm. It was my turn to become a bit embarrassed, "I thought that was what happened" I said, then added, "it's ok I didn't mind" with a smile.

Then after a brief silence she asked "so how is going to take care of your father? You don't have to do it, but you can if you want" he was standing next to me, both of us looking down at her. For an answer I turned to face him and started to kiss him. He crawled onto the bed with me right behind him. I got on top of him sliding down onto his penis, feeling it slide into me, into my cunt that had not had a man inside of it for months. I rode him slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of having a man inside of me, his hands were caressing my large breasts, pinching my nipples, softly at first then harder as I began to quicken my pace. Mom was on the bed next to us, rubbing my ass with one hand and dad's chest with the other. Her long fingernails played gently with my asshole. He was moaning louder and louder, started to cum as he got very loud. I was just catching my breath from my orgasm as I felt him start to convulse under me, then it hit me like a slap to my face, my dad was going to cum inside of me. Instead of being frightened or disgusted by the idea it excited me. I started to ride him harder as he shot cum deep inside of me. When he finished I sat on top of him for a bit, my mom came over and we kissed softly. Then she pulled me off of him and then lying down on her back beckoned me to sit on her face. I understood what she had in mind, she wanted to eat his cum out of my dripping cunt. It took only a few minuets for me to cum as I was ridding her mouth.

After that we ran to the kitchen for a quick bite to eat, then after giving Markus a bottle and putting him to bed, we went back into their bedroom. I started by sucking him, putting his soft cock in my mouth, then feeling it grow hard as I sucked him. It took me a very long time to get him to cum, as I sucked him mom was next to me rubbing my cunt, I came right before dad shot his load into my mouth. As I took his cock out of my mouth mom grabbed me and kissed me deeply her tongue probing deeply into my mouth. Then it was dad's turn to give mom a bit of oral pleasure, he ate her as we laid next to each other kissing. After that we fell asleep, me in mom's arms.

So that was how my move back home started..

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds