• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Abby & Andrew… and Shane Ch. 02

Abby & Andrew… and Shane Ch. 02

12

The next few weeks were busy for all of us. Shane and I had two project deadlines we were working on, and because Abby had accepted a job at a new school she was helping train her replacement while also working on her new classroom. The new elementary school had been built in response to the population growth outside of the city where we lived. There was a lot of development a few miles outside of town. Shane's subdivision was one of the first ones to be developed, and there were several others planned. The school was located about a mile from Shane's house. Luckily, the county planners were forward thinking and had land for two parks as well as a greenbelt right of way budgeted, along with the other infrastructure. The greenbelt went by the school and connected to Shane's neighborhood as well as the others that were being developed. We had driven around some of the new ones and liked the area. Being near Abby's new job, as well as Shane, had us thinking seriously about buying out there.

Shane and I were both working late some days as our deadlines approached. Shane, however, made it a point not to miss his tennis dates with Abby. Of course I teased him about it. I usually worked late those days since Abby would also be out later. On one of her tennis nights, we were relaxing on the couch talking and she told me that she and Shane had been talking more after their matches.

"Getting more teasing time in?" I kidded her.

She smacked my shoulder. "We talk about lots of stuff. His dating life. Our plans regarding a house. Kids. Vacation plans. With you working late I hate to come home to an empty apartment." Her hand landed on my thigh and she squeezed lightly. "Although I admit we do usually talk about... you know."

"Tell me. You know it turns me on hearing about it." I encouraged her, my hand stroking her hair.

"Sex. Hand jobs. He said I gave him the best blow job he's ever had. He also liked seeing me riding you. He said my pussy is the hottest he's ever felt. And the wettest. Last week we sat in his car instead of standing in the parking lot. I kissed him goodbye. A real kiss, and gave his cock a little rub."

"I hope you know you don't have to ask permission to flirt like that with him," I assured her. "I don't see how he can keep his hands off of you after seeing you barely dressed on the tennis court!"

"I know he wants to touch me," she had her hand on my cock now and could feel how hard it was. "He doesn't try to hide that he is staring at my hard nipples, and he has told me more than once how good my ass looks. It turns me on seeing him look at me."

"It turns me on knowing you are being so, um, flirty with him."

"I think the word you are looking for is slutty, Andrew." she emphasized the lewd word. "You like me acting slutty around your best friend, don't you?"

When I nodded she continued, "I know you never asked me about my relationship with Kelly. I want to tell you, because if it weren't for her I don't think I would be doing this with Shane."

"OK." I turned more toward her, with my hand on her shoulder. "I know she took you under her wing when you first got to campus. And I know she had the hots for you. I guess back then I didn't want to find out something that might affect how I felt about you. Now you have me curious!"

She took a deep breath, "when I got to UT as a freshman I was very innocent, and while I wasn't shy I wasn't used to being alone. Having three older brothers and living in Army housing meant I didn't have much privacy growing up. Kelly said she knew the day I moved into my dorm that she wanted me. Remember, she was four years older, in her first year of law school. Jessica was my roommate, and we became great friends, but Kelly is the one who taught me stuff. Jessica was a cock hound, so she was on dates every weekend. I was a virgin. Kelly studied all the time, so she and I were the only ones in the dorm a lot of the time. She helped me learn how to study, and seeing how driven she was, I realized I could become whatever I wanted. I guess I kinda had a crush on her. You know how she is. Tall, beautiful, and a definite Type A personality. It was the end of my second week at UT when she first kissed me. We had been studying in her room and afterwards were watching some sappy rom-com. I said something about not knowing how to kiss, and she said she would teach me. For the next hour we made out, and she was a great kisser! She didn't do anything else that first night, but she could have. My pussy was throbbing the rest of the night and all the next day!

The next weekend we were alone again, and that's when she told me she was a lesbian. She also told me she didn't think I was, but that if I wanted her to teach me about sex she would. Of course I was curious about sex. I mean, I knew how stuff worked, but I had only touched one cock before, and that was an awkward make out session with a guy over the summer on vacation. I barely hesitated before telling her yes, and as soon as I did her dominant personality came out. It wasn't like she was my mistress, but she was definitely the lead in our relationship. We weren't exclusive. She encouraged me to date guys.

Kelly showed me that I could cum over and over. Growing up when I masturbated, it was a quick release and then I was done. Kelly played with my pussy for hours some days, sometimes edging me until I begged her to finish me, and sometimes wringing one orgasm after another out of me. She also shaved my pussy for the first time, and I've kept it bald ever since. You know about her being the one to suggest Jessica and I get our nipples pierced. What I didn't tell you is that when we got back to our hotel room that night, she made me eat her pussy for an hour while Jessica watched.

I became her tension reliever. During the first semester of my sophomore year her only class was reviewing for the bar exam, and it met six hours a day, six days a week. She had arranged for Jessica and my room to be next to hers, and she would text me all hours of the day or night telling me to come over. Some days I would go to her room when I had a break between classes and volunteer to lick her pussy while she sat on her couch reading law briefs. Jessica watched us a lot, although she never participated. By then Jessica had become not just cock crazy, but a size queen."

At this point Abby paused. She still had her hand on my cock and it was stone hard. She grinned at me, then took my cock out and milked a drop of precum out, smearing it over my cockhead.

"I'm glad you are getting turned on hearing this. I'm getting wet telling you. So now you have a little insight into why I want to be Shane's relief. My first sexual relationship was built around me being available. More specifically my mouth being ready and willing to make my partner cum. I'm not saying that Kelly made me that way, or that she harmed me. She just brought out what was already there. I've always been a pleaser, and she brought out my innate desire to make my partner happy. She was also really good at keeping me on edge. I cum so easily now that I haven't thought about it much, but I did like that feeling.

Oh, one other thing you can thank Kelly for. She has a filthy mouth when she is having sex. I loved hearing her talking dirty to me while I ate her pussy, and I started doing the same. The one guy I had sex with before you never spoke while we were fucking, so I didn't either. That, and the fact that he was a terrible lover, kept me almost a virgin until I met you."

"How did you get so crazy about sucking cock and swallowing cum?" I slid my hand up her thigh, pushing her long shirt up to expose her naked pussy.

"That was all your fault," she looked down at my cock as it twitched in her hand. "Kelly brought out my love for oral sex, and she liked smearing her wet pussy all over my face, so I didn't mind being messy. The first time I gave you head I loved the taste, so I asked Jessica for pointers on how to give a blow job. She only fucked hung guys, and she couldn't fit much in her mouth, so her technique was lots of sloppy licking and kissing. I love doing that too, but I also love the feel of a hard, oozing cock in my mouth and throat."

She leaned over and licked my slimy cockhead, then ran her tongue down to my balls before dragging her lips back up to the tip.

"Mmm, I will definitely have to thank Kelly the next time I see her!" I patted Abby's head as she sucked gently on my cockhead. "I am glad she was able to bring out your natural sexuality in a way that let you realize how fun sex is. And for her to recognize that you weren't a lesbian, just a horny college freshman, shows that she is a good person."

Abby raised her head, her fist still on my cock. "Uh-huh. And I love her even more because of that. After you and I started dating seriously, she stopped asking me to eat her pussy. There was a day before you and I started having sex that I was really horny and asked her to let me eat her pussy and she refused, telling me that I needed to concentrate on you."

"What does she think about you and Shane?"

"Do you mean you and me and Shane? She thinks it's great! She told me that she knew you were the perfect man for me, and she is happy that the three of us 'fit together'."

We were both quiet for a moment. Abby still had her hand on my cock, which had lost a little of its firmness. I shifted on the couch and she looked up at me.

"I wanted you to know about Kelly and me. I don't want you to think I kept it from you because I was embarrassed about it. I'm not. It's just you told me way back that you didn't want to pry, but with all of this with Shane happening I wanted you to know."

"I'm glad you told me," I hugged her. "Knowing how you first learned about sex, your attraction to Shane makes more sense. You may have been Kelly's little pussy licker in college, but deep down you love to tease men, don't you?"

"Yeah, I realized pretty soon after you and I started dating that I loved dressing sexy for you. The way you look at me still gets me wet. And with Shane it's the same. I love teasing him. And he has been doing a little teasing of his own lately."

"How do you mean? You know I love knowing that you two are flirting and teasing."

"He wears tight shorts now. Like my yoga shorts, only his go down to his knees." She giggled, her hand moving down to stop just above my knee. "If he didn't his cock would stick out. He told me he only wears them because of the outfits I've been wearing."

"So, he liked your new outfit?" I asked. She had told me she was going to order some to tease Shane, but I had been so busy it slipped my mind.

"Today is the first day I've worn one of the new ones I ordered. But I've been wearing the booty shorts I originally bought to wear under my running shorts. And I found a couple of old sports bras from college. Did you know that it's not hard to take the lining out? It makes them pretty much sheer."

"Oh, Abby, you are a bad girl!" I laughed. "Do you worry about getting in trouble?"

"We always use the furthest court, and we get there when most people are leaving so we rarely have anyone within four or five courts."

"You said today you wore a new outfit?"

"Yes. It's a cute white tennis skirt, you know how short they are. This one is only five inches from my waist. Of course, it's made to be worn with compression shorts, but I didn't wear any. The top I wore is basically a cut off tank top, but it's loose instead of tight."

"Ohhh, so whenever you swing there is a chance your tits show." I ran my hand down to tease her nipple through her shirt. "And the skirt is short enough, especially with your ass filling it out, that you gave him plenty of panty flashes." I was rock hard thinking about her on the court dressed so sexily.

"You're half right," she said as she drug her finger up along my cock. "He got several views of my little tits, especially when I used my backhand. But he didn't see my panties, because I didn't wear any."

My hand paused on her tit as what she said sank in, "You what?"

"I bent over a lot for him so he could see my pussy from behind. And every time I tucked a ball under my waist band before I served he got a nice long look. And in his car. Well, I pulled my skirt up so he could see how wet he made my pussy. He didn't touch it though. I almost asked him to finger me so I could cum!"

"He was so hard, Andrew. I could see the veins on his cock through his shorts. By the time we finished there was a huge wet spot from his precum. I told him how delicious it looked, and when we were in his car I just had to get a taste."

My cock was rock hard again hearing her talk about showing Shane her tits and pussy on the tennis court. I rolled off the couch onto the floor. My shorts were around my knees, and I shoved them down and off. Abby was already leaning back with her ass at the edge of the couch, pulling her shirt up exposing her naked pussy and firm belly. I lifted up and slowly sank into her, feeling her pussy muscles squeezing me as I pressed against her.

"God, Abby! You are so sexy," I moaned into her neck as I began to stroke. "Poor Shane is home with blue balls while I get to fuck the pussy that he got so wet."

"Mmmmm, yes you do. You like it when my pussy is wet because of Shane, don't you?" She put her heels on my ass and urged me to fuck her harder.

"Yeah," I grunted, slamming against her, causing her to gasp. "I like it when you act slutty around him."

"I like being slutty for both of you, but especially for Shane. Do I get to suck his fat cock again soon?"

"Our projects are due Friday. Maybe we can celebrate on Saturday." I raised up and she slid her hand down to her clit.

"I would like that." She grinded against me. "I've been watching some videos about how to deepthroat. I'd like to try some things on him. And I love his cum."

"Nnnggg. If you want to do more than tease when you're alone with him it's OK. I don't need to be there every time you two do something." I felt my balls churning.

"Oh yeah? You wouldn't mind if I gave him a blow job in his car? Or if I went to his house and sucked him off while he played with my pussy?" She was panting under me now, both of us about to explode from our lewd talk.

"I'd be OK with that, as long as you let me know, so I don't worry about you. And promise you will tell me everything when you get home."

"I will always tell you everything. I love knowing you want to hear about me and Shane. I'll try to remember how many times I cum, although with that big hunk of meat stuffed in my mouth I might get a little distracted." She arched up and came, her clenching pussy triggering my own orgasm.

We lay still for a few minutes, then I slid down and began to lick her swollen pussy. She sighed and propped her right leg against the back of the couch, her left draped over my shoulder. I loved eating her pussy after fucking her. It got so swollen and wet. I didn't mind the taste of my cum. I didn't cum that much, and her pussy juice tasted delicious, so tasting them mixed was no big deal to me. She was stroking my hair as I swiped my tongue all around her pussy lips, kissing the smooth skin of her inner thighs.

"You really do like me doing stuff with Shane, don't you?" Abby said softly. "It's not just us talking crazy during the heat of the moment?"

I paused and looked up her sexy body. Her pussy lips were parted, exposing her tiny clit. My eyes followed her taut belly and perfect B cup tits capped with her pierced nipples. She was looking at me, and I could see the question in her eyes. I held her eyes and leaned in to kiss her clit before answering.

"I love that you can be the innocent looking teacher with a naughty side. Seeing you let go with Shane is a huge turn on." I leaned back down and kissed her clit again, sucking it gently.

"OH, that feels good!" She wiggled her pussy against my lips. "I'm glad you like me letting out my slutty side. I've always been the good girl. With an army dad and three older brothers I never got a chance to be wild. Kelly opened my eyes to it, but with another man it's different. Especially now that I'm married. Sex with you is amazing, but even as uninhibited as I can be with you, I know I still hold back."

From the earnest way she was looking at me I knew she needed more reassurance. I put my thumbs on either side of her pussy and spread her lips further, flattening my tongue and dragging it from her pussy mouth to her clit. Her eyes flickered as she moaned softly.

"I understand what you mean about holding back with me. I get it. That's why I'm glad you have Shane to play with. I trust him. And I think his big cock makes you feel extra horny."

"It does. The first time I held that monster in my hand I felt my pussy gush! And my mouth was watering."

I started lapping at her clit, pausing long enough to say "keep talking. The filthier the better."

"I dream about sucking his cock. It's so big it fills my mouth completely. I want him to eat my pussy." She put both hands on the back of my head and pulled me tight into her pussy. "Like that...mmmm...I love how you eat my pussy Andrew."

I felt her pussy start to pulse as she came. When she relaxed her grip on my head, I moved my mouth lower and began to lap the juice that was pouring out. I could taste my cum in it.

"Feeling you eating your cum out of my pussy is so hot," she sighed. "I want Shane to shove his cock down my throat while you fuck my pussy."

The thought of Shane's huge cock balls deep in her throat had my heart pounding.

"I want to go somewhere that no one knows us so I can be Shane's slut in public."

I moaned and licked harder listening to her.

"You like that idea? Maybe a beach where he could show off his huge cock in a speedo. I could wear a tiny bikini and rub all over him. I'll be your slut too, Andrew, whenever Shane is with us."

I had my thumb on her clit as I kept tonguing and licking her pussy hole. She was writhing, humping her crotch against me. She came again, moaning and jerking as I kept my mouth glued to her wet pussy. She finally relaxed and pulled me up, kissing me and licking the juice that was dripping from my chin.

"I love you so much," she whispered. "Thank you for letting me explore this. Ohhh, you are hard again! Hearing your wife talk about being your best friend's slut really does turn you on!"

She reached down to my cock and guided it back into her sopping wet pussy, her legs pulled back with her inner thighs hugging my sides. I slid in easily. She was wonderfully tight, and I felt her clenching her pussy muscles around my shaft.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy. You can fuck it any time you want, Andrew." She kissed me and I stroked her slowly. Her mouth moved to my ear and she licked it, then whispered, "I want to tell Shane he can fuck my mouth any time he wants."

I groaned against her neck and sped up my thrusts.

"You like the idea of me being Shane's little cum eater?" She giggled as she pulled her knees higher for me. "I'm gonna cum on your cock just thinking about how often he will want me to suck the cum out his balls."

I grunted and felt myself cum just as her orgasm washed over her. We lay there for several minutes before we got up and showered together, then went to bed.

Shane and I worked late Wednesday finalizing our projects and sent them to the review committee. On Thursday, I had a few requests for more details. I had them organized and sent back to the committee by 2 PM. Shane had been in meetings with upper management all morning and through lunch. Around three o'clock, I got a text from Shane to Abby and I in our group text: "Are you both available tonight after tennis? I have something to discuss with you both."

Abby and I both replied that we were available. Less than a minute later Abby texted me privately, "Has Shane said anything to you about meeting tonight?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Abby & Andrew… and Shane Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds