• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Abby and I
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Abby and I

We watched the end of the show, then another one. Neither one of us spoke, neither one of us moved much. It was pretty wonderful sitting there with her like that, but like all good things, it came to an end. It was getting late, and as much as I hated to, I had to go to bed.

"Abby darling, I'm thinking that I'm going to have to call it a night."

She turned and kissed me on the cheek before letting me up.

"Goodnight, Uncle Adam. I love you, I hope you have sweet dreams," she said.

"I love you, too. I have a feeling that they'll be pretty sweet," I replied.

She smiled.

*****

The next day at work was dragging along as usual. I had a hard time keeping Abby off my mind before, now there was just no use trying to resist thinking about her. To make matters worse, I received a message from her early in the afternoon.

"I have a surprise for you when you get home," it read.

"What is it?" I replied.

"You have to wait :)," was all that I could get back out of her.

That really set my mind to wandering. I couldn't help but fantasize that my surprise would turn out to be sexual in some way, though I knew that the odds of that were pretty slim. Still, it gave me something to daydream about.

As soon as I opened the door, I was assaulted by Abby. She came running at me and threw her arms around my neck before planting a kiss on lips. I reacted by wrapping my arms around her, enjoying the warmth of her body. She broke the kiss, then stared at me, her face just inches from mine.

"Was that my surprise? Because it was a pretty good one," I said.

"No silly, come with me," she said taking my hand and pulling me toward the living room.

"I can't imagine anything being better than that kiss I just got, but OK," I said, letting her guide me.

There, on the coffee table, were two large boxes.

"One is mine and one is yours," she said, beaming.

"Oh wow," I said with genuine surprise.

The boxes read "Delta Ray RTF". They showed a picture of a swept wing, dual-prop plane. I had never seen this particular model before, but it certainly was intriguing.

"They're not as big and fancy as the ones that you have downstairs, but they're still pretty cool. These ones come all assembled, too. I know that putting them together is half the fun, but I thought you could teach me how to fly with them. They're made mostly out of foam so they won't shatter into a million pieces when I crash," she said, barely taking a breath.

"That's pretty awesome, Abby. Where did you get them and why did you get two?" I asked.

"Amazon, and this is the cool part, I got these with sonic combat modules. We can have dogfights!" she exclaimed. I'd never seen her act so excited before, I was pretty amused that she was even interested in such things.

We spent the next couple of hours examining our new toys. She was right, they weren't anywhere near as big and fancy as the planes that I had built down in the basement, but they promised to be great fun. The only thing keeping us from trying them out was the weather, it was drizzling rain, and the muddy state of my landing strip out back would make take off and landing hazardous at best.

"I tell you what, this was a surprise. You had me guessing all afternoon what it was going to be," I said.

"What did you think it was going to be?" she asked. She batted her eyes at me, looking innocent and luscious.

"I, uh, I didn't know," responded. My turn to blush. She just smiled as if she knew what was on my mind.

I tried to convince her to let me take her out to dinner, but she still wasn't very interested in that. Instead, we settled on a quick trip into town to pick up some subs and wings. I was pleased that she at least agreed to leave the house and come with me without a whole lot of persuasion on my part. We were standing at the counter when I heard a familiar voice call to me from behind. While I turned around, Abby turned with me, standing slightly behind me with her arm around my waist.

"Hey Adam, how's it going?" It was one of my fellow painters, Jason. We had spent the last three weeks together on the same job. I didn't know him all that well, but he seemed like a good kid.

"Hey, Jason. Not bad, just grabbing a couple subs. What are you up to?" I asked.

"About the same. Gonna grab some wings, then head over to my girlfriend's. Who's this?" he asked, studying my niece carefully.

"This is Abby, my..." I began. He interrupted me.

"She looks like a keeper, no wonder you've been so distracted lately," he said.

I could feel Abby's fingers digging into my side. The look on her face was calm enough, but I could tell that she wanted to get out of there. We happened to get saved when our order was set on the counter.

"She's definitely a keeper. See you Monday, take it easy," I said, grabbing our food. Abby actually waved to him and gave him a brief smile.

"See you later, bro."

Abby spoke after we were safely in my car on our way back home.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"A guy I work with. Were you OK back there? You seemed to do all right," I responded.

"It was OK. I'm feeling better about going out," she said. "As long as I'm with you."

I felt something then, I don't want to get all mushy and say that it was true love, but I suspect that's what it was. The moment that I realized that I was truly and absolutely in love with the girl.

"I'll always be here for you, Abby."

"Jason thinks that I'm your girlfriend," she said softly.

I wasn't sure how to tactfully respond to that.

"Does that bother you?" I finally asked. She was quiet for the rest of the ride home, I was afraid to say anything else, myself. I thought for sure that whatever it was that we had going on had taken a serious hit.

We ended up eating in silence as well, then Abby disappeared into her room for a while. I was sitting on the couch in front of the TV, somewhat in despair, when she came back out for the first time in a couple of hours. She sat down beside me like she had the night before.

"I had to think about what I was going to say before I said anything," she began, resting her hand on my thigh. "It doesn't bother me that Jason thinks that I'm your girlfriend. It makes me feel special that someone would think that. I want to be your girlfriend. Do you think it's wrong? Do you think there's something wrong with me?" she asked. I hesitated briefly.

"It's probably wrong, Abby. You are my niece, after all. I don't think there's anything wrong with you, though. It's just you and me here, I can see how you could have some feelings like that. I am very honored and flattered that you would want to be my girlfriend, I don't think that's allowed, though," I said, starting to sweat a little.

"I know what I am talking about, I'm not just a crazy, messed up little girl. I've thought about the whole incest thing and what it means for longer than you can ever realize. If I love you, I don't care what anyone thinks because no one else matters to me more than you. Like you said, it's only you and I here, our family's gone. It's not like anyone would be giving us grief," she said.

That was far more words that she had ever put together at one time than I had ever heard before. I should have tried to talk her out of the idea, but I couldn't help myself. I was guilty of fantasizing over this girl every since she gave me that first brief peck on the cheek. Between my crush and the look in her eyes, she was making a lot of sense to me. I wasn't able to say anything, all that I could do was stare at her, wondering how in the world I could ever deserve a girl like that.

"I love you, Uncle Adam," she said. "Will you kiss me? Like for real kiss me?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pulled her onto my lap and parted her lips with the deepest, most passionate kiss that I could muster. I wanted nothing more that to rip her clothes off and have my way with her right then and there, but was able to show at least a little self control. I focused on the kiss, holding her in my arms like she was a fragile piece of art.

"You're so gentle and make me feel so safe," she whispered, clinging to me.

"Are you sure that you want to be with someone like me?" I asked. "I mean I'm like the only guy that you're ever around. Is it just because you're stuck with me?"

"I'm not stuck with you, I can leave whenever I want. It's not like I'm your prisoner or something. I know that I'm shy, but I'm pretty sure that I could function on my own if I really had to. I needed you when Mom and Dad died, but now I need you for different reasons. It's my own choice to stay with you," she said.

"I'm glad that you decided to stay with me. I didn't realize how lonely I was before you came along. And just think how skinny I'd be if you weren't cooking for me every night," I said, bringing a smile to her face.

"I promise I won't let you be lonely or skinny," she said.

We slept together in my bed that night. We didn't get naked or have sex or anything, just slept. As much as it was killing me, I thought it was probably a good idea to keep our pace moving slow. It was still a pretty amazing feeling, waking up beside my beautiful Abby, whether we had had sex or not.

*****

Hand in hand, we went out walking on the backside of my property to check out the condition of the airstrip. The sun was shining for once, and we were hoping that the ground would be dry enough to get our planes to take off. I didn't own a lot of land, about twelve acres, but it had a little bit of everything. Had some trees, had a field, even a tiny pond. I was giving Abby the quick tour since she hadn't had the chance to see it all yet. She had lived in Chicago her entire life and never even had a yard, let alone a little bit of land.

"I had no idea that you owned all this! I bet it's beautiful in the summer," she exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice. We could have a picnic by the pond or something," I replied.

"It sounds like so much fun. And it's so quiet out here. Is this the runway?" she asked. We had arrived at a small clearing that served as my landing strip. It was basically just a section of packed earth. I kept weeds from growing on it and rolled it several times a year to keep the surface flat and tight.

"Sure is," I bent down and pressed my fingers to it.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think that we're ready to fly," I said.

We went back to the house and collected our new Delta Rays. I was the first one to take flight, since I was the veteran pilot and all. I was pretty impressed with how easy it was to fly the little plane compared to the ones that I had built. I handed the controls over to Abby while it was still in flight. She didn't seem to have any problems keeping the plane under control.

"You're doing great, Abby. How's it feel?" I asked.

"This is pretty fun. Doesn't seem to be too hard," she replied.

"Yeah well, the wind's not blowing, and I got to hand it to you, you picked a great little plane. I wish I would have had one of these when I was learning to fly," I said.

"I bet it's more fun to fly something you put together yourself, though. Why don't you get the other one up in the air and we can have some air to air combat?"

It was a good thing that Abby had thought to purchase extra batteries for the planes because we spent the next hour or so trying to blast each other with the sonic cannons. It was kind of like laser tag in the sky, it was hard as hell to actually score a hit. Still, I got her a few times and she got me once. We got both of our planes on the ground in one piece, much to our mutual delight, and headed back to the house.

"That was awesome, it made me feel like a little kid," she said as we were walking back.

"I know, right? And if anyone picks on us about playing with toys like these we can remind them that it's a respectable, adult hobby," I said.

*****

Much later that night, Abby and I were curled on the couch together. We had enjoyed the day and were winding down for the night.

"It's nice to have a boyfriend that I can kiss and cuddle with," she said.

"Have you ever had one before?" I asked.

"I never had a real boyfriend, no. I don't like boys," she replied.

I cocked an eyebrow and gave her a funny look.

"You realize that I am a boy, right?"

"That didn't come out right. I know that you're a boy. I mean boys like my age. You're different because you are a kind man and I love you. I had some problems with boys when I was in school," she said.

"Oh. Can I ask, or don't you feel like talking about it?"

"I can't talk about it," she replied, not wanting to volunteer anything further. My curiosity was piqued but I couldn't bring myself to pressure her.

"That's fine. It's been a couple of years since I had a girlfriend, and none of them are worth talking about, either. Are you ready to come to bed, babe? All this cuddling has made me sleepy," I said, rising to my feet.

Just for fun, I scooped her up off the couch and began to carry her with me toward the bedroom without waiting for her answer. She squealed with laughter as she put her arms around my neck and allowed herself to be carried off. When I set her down on my bed, she didn't let go of me right away.

"You can do more that just kiss me, you know. I'm not a virgin, you're not going to hurt me," she said.

I was a little taken aback by the news. I assumed by the way that she acted that Abby had to have been a virgin. It was hard to imagine, being as timid as she was, that she had slept with anyone. Not only that, she had told me that she had never had a boyfriend. My first thought was perhaps something sinister had happened to her at some point, she had already told me that she didn't want to talk about it. Hopefully, she would tell me when she was ready.

"I didn't want to move too fast, you've only been my girlfriend since yesterday, remember."

"Yeah, but I've been wanting to sleep with you for over a month, so I already feel like we've been going slow. It's time to speed it up, Uncle Adam," she said.

The more I got to know this girl, the more I realized that I had little to no understanding as to what was going on inside her head. She was barely speaking with me over a month ago when supposedly she had decided that she wanted to sleep with me. I didn't think that she was insane or anything like that, but I was hoping that I wasn't about to make a huge mistake. I knew that we were about to commit a socially taboo act, I had already come to terms with that. I was far more worried about how Abby herself was going to handle it. Shamefully, I gave in to my lust and decided that I would take my chances with what was going on in Abby's mind. In my defense, it had been a long time since I had slept with anyone, let alone such a beautiful young woman.

I began to undo the buttons of her flannel pajama top while she still had her arms around my neck. I did the last couple by feel as she was mashing her lips against mine. She let go of me long enough to wiggle out of her top, so I took mine off as well. I don't know much about bra sizes. I've always had my own personal system for judging breasts. As far as I was concerned they came in tiny, small, medium, large, and huge. I would say that Abby fell on the small side of medium. They were magnificently firm with tiny pink nipples pointing straight out at me. She giggled at me as I eyed her chest and she pulled her pants and panties off. As far as I could tell, there was no trace of hair anywhere on her body, other than her head, of course.

I cupped my hands under her butt and pulled her toward me a little while I showered her upper thighs with quick, nibbling kisses. I let out a soft moan while I took in the scent of her sex. I felt the heat coming off of her body as I let my tongue trace its way down to her little pussy. She groaned and clasp the back of my head as I used my fingers to gently spread her open from each side and my tongue flicked its way in. I licked and sucked on her pussy lips before centering my attention on the delicious bud of her clit. I ran my tongue in circles, sometimes using it like a whip to lash out and flick her. I must have been doing something right, she was bucking and thrusting her hips into me, whimpering with pleasure. I kept at it until I was satisfied that she had climaxed.

"Oh god, Uncle Adam, I need you inside me now," she cried.

I was certainly ready to comply. All of that licking had gotten me seriously turned on. I think that sucking on a beautiful little pussy like that is possibly more pleasurable than having oral performed on me. I had my pants and boxers off in a flash and moved the tip of my cock to her entrance. I stared down at her and the eagerness in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Just...are you sure that this is what you want?" I asked back.

"I'm completely sure. You love me right?"

"I do, baby," I replied.

"Then fuck me, Uncle Adam," she whispered.

I didn't even know that she knew the word 'fuck'. I pushed into her easily, sighing with pleasure as my cock was enveloped with her hot wetness. I bent to kiss the side of her neck, her hands swept across my back with gentle, teasing scratches. I thrust into her slowly and evenly, Abby 'oohing' and moaning each time that I filled her.

"You are so fucking gorgeous," I hissed into her ear.

I rose back up so that I could increase the speed of my thrusts. As I slammed into her harder and harder, I watched as Abby's eyes closed and desire covered her face.

"I'm going to cum again!" she cried.

"That's it baby, cum for me," I told her.

Her face contorted in ecstasy as she was overcome by her second orgasm. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm almost there," I grunted.

"You can cum in me. Cum in your little niece. Fill me up!" she ordered.

She had barely finished uttering the words before I erupted inside of her. With sweat dripping off of my forehead, I collapsed on the bed beside her with a satisfied smile.

"Where did you learn talk like that?" I asked her.

"Sometimes I just can't help it when I get excited. You got me very excited," she said with a coy smile.

We both fell asleep without bothering to get cleaned up. It was an emotionally draining experience, but something that I think we both needed.

I awoke the next morning to the sound of rain hammering on my window. We had enough rain that spring to where it was starting to get depressing, however, I was anything but. My niece, my Abby, was curled naked beside me breathing softly in her slumber. I slipped away to start some coffee before jumping in the shower. Our efforts of the previous night had left me pretty sticky. I was getting dressed back in my room when Abby began to stir.

"Are you going somewhere, Uncle Adam?" she asked.

"No baby, I just took a shower and was getting dressed," I replied.

She smiled as she saw the rain beating against the window.

"It looks like a good day to stay in bed," she said, flopping back against the pillows.

"Go right ahead, Abby. I'm starving, though. I'm going to make us something to eat."

I puttered around in the kitchen for a few minutes when I heard Abby go down the hall and enter the bathroom. She must have decided to get up anyway. Even though I admittedly wasn't much of a cook, I began work on some french toast. It was one thing that I felt confident making us for breakfast that would be edible. It was ready by the time Abby came into the kitchen, fresh from the shower. She gave me a long, smiling kiss before we sat down to eat.

"I've been working on something that I want you to look at, Uncle Adam," she said between bites.

"Oh, what's that?" I asked.

"It's something the doctor wanted me to try. It's kind of like a journal. He said the I didn't have to show it to anyone if I didn't want to, sometimes just writing things down helps to get over them," she explained.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Abby and I
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds