Abby and Nick

She gags, her body convulsing. Abby stays there, getting use to the length of Nick's cock. Nick's eyes go wide as he sees his little sister gobble his whole cock down her throat. No girl at school had ever done that, it was always to big.

"Jesus sis, holy shit! I can't believe you got my whole cock in your mouth. No Girl at school can do it, they all say it's too big. That is so fucking hot, you nearly made me cum." He exclaims.

Abby continues her assault on his cock, going all the way down and coming all the way up to his tip. He could see the glistening saliva on his throbbing cock, as he grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. There was no resistance from her. Now she could easily swallow his member, squeezing his shaft with her throat as she reached the root of his cock. She wanted to feel his cum, his throbbing pole jerking in her mouth, the gush of his semen as it hit the back of her throat. Abby quickened her pace.

Nick could feel his orgasm building, his cock growing fatter in her mouth, he held the sides of her head as he fucked her mouth hard with his long cock.

"Uh Abby, I'm gonna cum!" and with that scream of ecstasy Nick shot a huge wad of cum down her throat.

His orgasm seemed to go on forever as wave after wave hit him. His cock spewing his seed into his sister's warm wet mouth. Abby took every drop, reveling in the feeling, the power of making her brother cum in her mouth. As Nick lay there trembling his eyes closed, Abby slips his cock out of her mouth and said.

"So, Nick, did you like that? Wiping some of Nicks spunk, with the back of her hand from the side of her mouth.

Weakly smiling, Nick opens his eyes and responds.

"Are you fucking kidding, that was fucking hot, fucking amazing."

"So, then I guess it's not so bad, your sister sucking your cock?"

"No, that was great sis." Still between Nicks legs, Abby says.

"Now, I want you to do something for me."

"What?" asks Nick.

"I want you to eat my pussy, make me cum with your mouth."

"O.K. come lay down on the bed."

"No Nick. I want you to lick my pussy while I sit on your face, just like when you saw daddy and me."

"I never had anyone sit on my face before Ab but it if it's anything like what I saw with you and dad, I'm all about it."

Slowly, Abby slunk up Nick's body. Her breasts brushing up against his soft member. Running her tits against his bare chest, she sits up, her pussy is inches from his face. Nick can see from the wetness of her pussy, how much the blowjob turned her on. He could hardly wait to taste his sister's inviting, wet snatch. She moves up and straddles his head with her pussy poised above his mouth. Nick reaches up and grabs Abby's hips bringing her soaked snatch down on his mouth. He can feel how wet she is as he glides his tongue first along the lips of her pussy spreading them as he goes. She tastes so good, he thinks.

He reaches up and cups both her magnificent tits in his hands, gently tweaking the nipples between his fingers, sending shock waves of pleasure and excitement to her crotch. As soon as Abby's pussy touches Nick's tongue she throws her head back in ecstasy. Abby reaches down and spreads her pussy lips so he can bury his tongue in her. His tongue feels so good inside her wet snatch as he pulls it out and finds her stiff clit. Finding the bud protruding from its hood he quickly flicks his tongue over and around it, Abby reaches down and pulls his head tighter into her cunt smearing his face with her juices.

"Fuck yeah Nicky, lick my pussy. Make me cum on your face." She commands.

Nick begins to work her clit and cunt hole faster. Abby's hot, round little ass now squirming on her brother's chest as she rides her pussy back and forth on his mouth. Abby reaches up and grabs her breasts. Throwing her head back, she moans as she roughly twists her nipples between her fingers, sending a pulse of pure pleasure to her cunt. Abby knew she was close. Nick couldn't believe it she was gushing and riding his face hard. He continued to run his tongue up and down her slit and focusing on her rock-hard clit.

"Oh, Nicky yes, just like that." Grabbing Nick's head again. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, Nicky, I'm cummmming!" With that last utterance, her pussy juices splashed in to Nick's mouth and all over his face.

He gulped her streaming orgasm as quickly as he could, nearly drowning in the amount of pussy juice coming from her squirting snatch. Nick had never experienced anything like this. His sister's orgasm, her pussy gushing like a fountain against his soaked face. He watched as his sister's body rocked back and forth, her arms and legs shaking, her eyes closed focused on what was happening to her body and enjoying every minute of it, from the look on her face. Nick could feel his cock was rock hard again as he reached down and stroked it several times. He did not wait for his sister to finish her orgasm, grabbing her waist and easily moving her back towards his cock, he quickly turns her over, she lay there shaking in the throes of her orgasm.

Nick crawls up Abby's body, their eyes lock. He grabs his cock firmly in his hand and finding her wet hole, Nick quickly sinks his manhood into his sister to the hilt. The feeling of her warm wet, spasming pussy encircling his throbbing cock feels amazing. Nick begins to pump his long hard length in and out of her orgasming snatch. her body convulsing frantically as Nicky feeds his cock back into her as deep as it would go. She lets out a small cry as his cock hits against the back of her vagina. Abby grabs his ass and pulls him deeper. she has never felt this.

Her father had a fat cock and filled her, Nicky felt different. He could go deep in to her wanting cunt, and that felt good, very good. Grabbing him by the waist she slowed his pace, she wanted to savor this.

"Sower Nicky, slower." She whispered in his ear.

He slowed his momentum and began to fuck her pussy the full length of his cock, slowly drawing it back.

"Go as deep as you can Nicky." Abby whispered.

At the end of his strokes he rammed his cock into Abby as deep as he could. Abby arched her back and squealed as his cock went deeper than she had ever felt before. It was a little painful but her body betrayed her and wanted more. The electricity that his cock sent through her every time he hit the back of her pussy was almost more than she could stand. Like every nerve in her body had been turned from the inside of her to the outside. It felt as if 1000 volts of electricity was running through her body. It was the most pleasurable pain she had ever experienced.

"Fuck me Nicky. Fuck me with your long cock." She demanded, as she raised her hips to take him deeper.

Nick couldn't believe his sister, and how much his cock was turning her on. As he pumped his rod into her he could feel her juices splashing on them, drenching his cock, their thighs, and stomachs. He could feel her passion running down his balls as they slapped up against her firm ass cheeks.

"Faster Nicky!" She moaned. "Fuck me faster, deeper don't stop!" She commanded as she grabbed his hips and quickened their rhythm.

He was pounding her cunt, looking down on her and watching excitedly as her perfect breasts bounced up and down to their fucking.

"Deeper Nicky, fuck me deeper." she moaned. Firmly grabbing Abby's waist with both hands, He sunk his stiff shaft harder into her soaked pussy. Their wet groins slapping together as he drove his manhood as far as possible into her wanting cunt.

"Fuck yeah Nicky, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop! Right there! Right there! Right there!"

Abby's release was epic she shot Nicks cock out of her pussy and her orgasm shot all over both of them, so much was her release that it looked as if they had taken a shower. Her juices dripped from Nick's chest and head, Abby's chest and face were covered in her own sauce. Nick couldn't believe what he was seeing. Abby's orgasm came out of her like a fountain. This didn't just dribble, this shot out. Regaining his composure and wanting his own release he grabbed his soaked member and plunged it back into Abby's orgasming cunt. He felt her pussy squeezing his cock, as he felt his own orgasm rising. As Abby lay shuddering and convulsing on his soaked bed, he pumped her pussy hard.

"Uh Abby I'm gonna cum so hard, uh uh!"

Feeling the first load coming Nick pushed his stiff cock all the way inside her, his cock twitching and shooting his gooey load deep inside her. His first blast stopped and he pumped her pussy again cumming harder this time.

"Oh Abby, I love your pussy." he cried.

As the next wave of his orgasm hit him, his thick sperm splashing inside her wet cunt. He reached up and grabbed one of her jiggling tits and pinched the nipple hard. Cumming inside her again as her body continued to writhe underneath him, from her own exquisite orgasm. Nicks body shakes one last time and he collapses on top of his sister, her wet tits pressed against his chest. Collecting himself a minute later, he raises his head to see Abby's eyes closed her head turned to the right.

"Abby are you ok?" He whispers.

There is no response.

"Abby wake up. Are you ok?" he says louder.

Her head turns to face him, slowly her eyes open, a weak smile runs across her face.

"Nicky, I think I passed out from that one." She confesses.

"Abby it was like a fountain you shot everywhere we're soaked."

"Yeah." She says weakly. "I can feel it on my face and body, that was some orgasm Nicky. You have a very nice cock. It's so long it was hitting places I had never felt."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yes Nick, at first but it was pleasure and pain. I didn't want you to stop and at one point I wanted to feel that pain because it was so pleasurable. Weird huh?"

"No Abby." Nick responded. "If it makes you cum like that then whatever works." He began to disengage from Abby.

No, don't go anywhere yet, I want to feel you inside me, just for a little longer." Abby whispered.

Nick gently lays down on top of his sister, until he feels his soft cock falling out of her wet hole. Rolling over Nick says.

"Holy shit Ab that was something." he says Still panting a little from their lovemaking.

Rolling off the bed and looking down, Nick begins to laugh weakly.

"What?" Abby asks. "What's so funny."

"Get up take a look."

Nick motions her and she takes his hand as he helps her stand. Abby turns around and looks at the bed, on the covers was nearly a complete outline of where they had made love, her juices the police tape to their crime.

"Wow!" She exclaims. "That was a hell of an orgasm."

Nick turns her around by the waist and begins to kiss her. Their tongues find each other and begin a dance of passion. Breaking the kiss Nick looks at his sister.

"You better take a shower, I gotta get these covers washed before anyone gets home."

"Ok Nicky." she demurs. "But I want to do this again with you."

"Are you kidding? Hell yeah!" He says.

Nicky grabs her again, this time pulling her close as he takes a firm butt cheek in each hand. Looking into each other's eyes, something stirring deep within them. This was not just brother and sister, this was more. They leaned in and find each other's mouths again, this time kissing for a long time, their young naked bodies pressed together. They feel the warmth of their bodies, their hands exploring each other. When they break they almost simultaneously say what they are feeling.

"I love you." they both smile and hug, their sweaty satisfied bodies pressed firmly against each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Abby and Nick
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds