Abby's Ascension Ch. 01

Deciding that she had what she thought was an idea vagina, she looked at her small breasts. Sure, she sometimes thought if they were bigger she might get more attention, but she never considered changing them with surgery. With the smallest of mental push, they began to grow, at the same time she contracted her rib cage slightly.

For the first time in the process, she felt a twinge of pain, but she enjoyed it. She watched as her breasts increased in size, until she could fill a C cup easily. She reshaped her flat, half-dollar sized nipples into small pink erect nubs, the same shade as her lips and pussy.

Lastly, she stared at the red gem in her navel. She knew that to most people it would look strange, so she imagined it instead as a ring in her pierced belly button. The flesh of her tummy reshaped itself and hardened into what looked like a gold ring, with a large red gem in it.

Abby had become an object of beautiful. She felt that she had exhausted whatever energy had let her reshape herself. She was tired again, and she wandered back into her room. Sarah was still sprawled out on the bed, fast asleep. Abby crawled in, spooning against her roommate. She'd never shared a bed with someone before, but she enjoyed it.

She fell asleep almost immediately.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds