• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Abby's Ghost
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Abby's Ghost

"You'll have to wait and see." Abby teased back.

"Well as long as its home cooked. I'm tired of eating out. How is the new stove working?" Kari smiled as she knew Abby would be dancing around the kitchen naked or as near to as she could get away with.

"Fantastic." Abby checked the bread and turned off the oven so she could put the melted butter on the sweet bread. She turned the chicken noodle soup to simmer and spun in the middle of the kitchen, making her dress flair out and giving her a breeze on her newly shaved mound. It was a surprise for Kari for their anniversary.

"Okay honey, I better get off this thing before I have a wreck." Kari laughed then shouted. "OH SHIT!"

"What's wrong? Kari.... KARI!" No, no this couldn't be happening again. She heard the squeal of breaks and her heart stopped.

"Hey asshole; watch where the hell you're going!" Kari yelled. "Sorry sweetie, some idiot on a bike, just about became road hamburger. I'll be home in a few... love you."

"Love you too. See you when you get home." Abby reached in and pulled out the bread before it burned and shut off the chicken noodle soup so it wouldn't go dry.

"She isn't going anywhere, you Silly Billy. Happy Anniversary." She heard Lindsey's voice in her head for the first time in a year.

End.

Post Script: I have to be completely honest. I found the impetus to write this story by reading a submission by Kaelac62, 'To find Love Again'. I've tried to contact the author to gain permission to use the plotline and or devices, in my story. Unfortunately I haven't received any response from the author. So, since I am not breaking any copy-write rules, I am posting this and giving credit where it is due. If you read the other story, you will see I have used some of the plot devices in a different story. For me, this is a much shorter story than I am known for writing, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. Once again, since I am still in the process of doing home repairs, (hopefully I getting to the end of this... I'm very tired of working on the house), my wife is the only editor I have been able to use. All the mistakes that might have slipped through, are mine alone.

As always, please feel free to comment and vote.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Abby's Ghost
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds