• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Abby's Pussy has a Dirty Mouth

Abby's Pussy has a Dirty Mouth

(This text contains incest. Be advised. Also this is out of sequence from prior publications, so readers may not recognize some characters.)

Abigail Harkness slipped from her sleeping quarters in the quest bedroom, leaving her pussy-besotted husband in a catatonic daze. She was aroused but nowhere near sated from their session. This happened a lot.

They'd returned home from church late that afternoon (sans Hank's family). The Harkness' promptly took over the second bedroom previously vacated by Uncle Hank and Auntie Marlene. It had originally been Abby's room, anyway.

After dinner Abby and Buck retired for the night. Exhausted from the church trip, they'd slept for four hours, awakened before midnight and fucked extravagantly until Buck shot his load. Buck was good now until dawn. Abby, not so much.

She tiptoed her way to the ladder leading to the loft and clambered up as quietly as she could. When she reached the top of the ladder she pushed open the trap door and pulled herself up.

Abby half expected to find her younger siblings engaged in a sexual tryst. Surprisingly, they were not (which explained the unlocked trap door). They were both awake, though, whispering quietly in their separate beds. When the trap door in the floor popped open, Ben and Annie paused their conversation. They didn't appear to be surprised at Abby's intrusion. Abby didn't bother to ask what she'd intruded upon.

"OK, Buck is asleep," she whispered. "Benny, I need you to finish me off."

"Dang, Abby. Can we finish our conversation?" sniffed Annie.

"Yes, you can—right after I git what I came up here for. I'm surprised I ain't catched the two of you doin' it. What's the matter?"

"T'ain't nothin' the matter. You just rude, is all. What if we was doin' it? Was you just gon' jump in an' move me out'n the way?" Annie retorted.

"Nope. I woulda let YOU finish. I still woulda needed your brother."

"You're SO considerate."

"Hush. Go to sleep. I'm only gon' be here for a minute. Or five."

"Can you lock the door, Abby? I just suspect you WANT to git caught."

Abby knelt and slipped the lock into place.

"Did I git here too late? Are y'all done already?" she asked.

"We done it already one time today. In the broom closet."

"At church?" Abby asked.

"No. At the dog kennel."

"Don't get smart with me, Missy May. I ain't the one to stand for it. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be gittin' none o' Benny's dick. None at ALL. It was me as showed him how to do it in the first place."

By this time Abby had shed her nightshift and crawled into bed atop her younger brother, who'd said nothing since her sudden entrance. Ben knew why she'd come. He was silently masturbating under his blanket in preparation for Abby's inevitable foray.

When she straddled him and found his dick only partially hard, she looked at him disdainfully.

"You've had two days to git this thing up and working, Benny. It don't take that long to git a dick hard. What have you been doing? Here, move your hand. I'll do it."

She brushed his fist away from his dick and took it into her own hands, tugging at it clumsily after the fashion of women who don't have dicks of their own to masturbate nor the many years of practice necessary to perfect the art. She continually missed his sweet spot, either yanking his foreskin forward too roughly or not stretching it back far enough along his shaft. In any case, his tumescence began to wane.

"Benny!! Nooooo!!"

"Hush, girl." he chastened.

He snatched his dick back gruffly and pulled her sticky pussy down upon it. He wasn't erect, but he knew better than she how to elicit a good boner. He pressed his thumb behind the helm of his dick and used his other four fingers to grip and support his spongy shaft. Using his index finger deftly, he scooched his under-foreskin back a bit to expose his sensitive underpud to her clit. Abby was already wet with Buck's semen so her outer sexual organs were slippery, easily navigated.

Ben rubbed his underpud back and forth against her clit, allowing her furry auburn pussy lips to glide along the ridges of his shaft. Abby helped him by roiling her pussy softly. In short order Ben's cock bloomed erect into the steaming engine of pussy churn that his older sister coveted.

He masturbated himself against her pussy for a few more moments. When her breathing became insistent and her eyes began to flutter he dipped a bit, pried her open and entered her. She scraped his foreskin back wickedly, like a banana being peeled, as she clasped his penis tightly during its long, agonizing ascent into her steamy core.

She hilted him with a huge sigh of relief, relishing the feel of his thickness burrowing ever deeper into her cunt, spreading her open in a manner that her husband could never hope to. She ground her clit into Ben's springy red pubic hair, twiddling her pussy round and about the base of his cock. Her tits flumped forward into Ben's jaw line. She leaned forward now, supporting her torso with her elbows, her lips whispering tremblets just inches from his, so close that he could smell the taste of Buck's tobacco, and fucked him with the languid insouciance of a New Orleans whore.

Annie watched her older siblings couple with only a casual interest. This wasn't the first time she'd seen them embrace, nor would it be the last. Of their generation, Abby was the lead dog, the first among equals, the golden child. Abby called the shots. Annie didn't feel conflicted in any way about the abnormality of their incest. Abby ordained it. Therefore, it was normal for them.

Likewise, Abby didn't feel that her incestuous passions were in any way unusual. She'd learned long ago to obey the insistent cries of her vagina as it preened for closure. Even as a youngster her pussy clenched and suckled involuntarily—a gaping chasm of unrequited heat. She knew early on of her trenchant need for a certain friction that might serve as quell for her sexual anxiety. Those women who ignored their sentient needs tended to be stilted, she thought. Uninteresting. Insipid, even. She wasn't about to allow her life to be dictated by the mores of another. The very idea was hateful to her.

Just now her entire world was focused on the penis surging inside her. Ben's presence was inconsequential. He was merely the physical body animating the cock that stroked and placated her vagina, that needy orifice which had risen up and subsumed her body to become one with it. She didn't see Ben as a human being with desires and passions of his own. She envisioned his huge, uncircumcised dick throbbing behind her eyelids, withdrawing and surging inside her, rocking her entire body with pleasure too staggeringly ethereal for description.

She humped him faster and faster until she came, five minutes later, just as she'd predicted. Ben didn't come. He knew he was being used as grist for her ardor. Abby didn't release him, either. She held him tightly inside her pussy until the bright universe of her orgasm slowly dripped away into fuck vapor and all that remained was a stiff dick up her ass, in other words, the much desired penis-rich environment.

Slowly, she began to slosh about again atop her younger brother, suckling at his urethra with her deeper pussy pudding.

"Give me that sticky dick honey, you fat, lumbering bastard, you glorious Leone meatpole, you shaggy, purple, stinking, pipe-laying motherfucker!! GIVE IT TO ME!!" Abby's pussy demanded.

Abby's pussy had a dirty mouth.

She ramped herself up to her prior level of arousal and basked there.

"Oh, to be at plateau with a beau!! It's worth more than diamonds! Worth more than gold!!"

Annette, in the other bed looking on, felt her own vagina twitch.

"She's so good," Annie thought. "How does she do that?"

Indeed, five minutes of fuck became twenty, then twenty-five, then thirty. Abby was still growling and cooing atop Ben's cock, off in her own world, wholly detached from reality, unwilling to leave that world for this. She rocked her brother relentlessly. Ben bore up valiantly under her assault.

Finally, she climaxed again and rose up like a crucified martyr, arms raised to the heavens, rocking back and forth like a huge extension of Ben's erect penis—with tits. For some minutes she balanced there, semi-conscious, mumbling obscene imprecations to the sweaty Church of Abby's Vagina, the term she'd coined to describe her post-coital mania. If Ben had moved in the slightest degree she would have slumped to the floor. Ben's steaming cock held her aloft.

When she made no move to extricate herself, Ben scooched up and swung his legs over the edge of his bed. He stood and hoisted Abby up, still firmly connected to her cunt. Recognizing his intent, Annie rolled out of her bed and stood off to the side. Ben lay Abby down in Annie's bed. Only then did he withdraw his dick from between her legs. Abby was asleep.

Ben lay back down in his own bed. He summoned Annie over. She mounted him and took his still erect penis into her vagina. Annie fucked him tenderly until they both climaxed in unison. Then the siblings fell sleep atop one another.

In the morning Abby was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Abby's Pussy has a Dirty Mouth

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds