• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Abducted
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Abducted

A ding from his laptop told him a friend was online. He looked and it was his friend Shelley from the coast. GOOD MORNING. ARE YOU THERE?

He went over and typed back: YES. HOW ARE YOU?

JUST BLEW CHUNKS ALL OVER THE BATHROOM. YOU?

YOU KNOW JUST HOW TO START THE DAY. I'M FUNCTIONING WITHIN NORMAL PARAMETERS, I GUESS. HAD THE STRANGEST DREAM.

I HAD A DREAM YOU WERE WITH ME IN A STRANGE PLACE. ALL WHITE, NO PERSPECTIVE.

I HAD A DREAM LIKE THAT. SEEMED VERY REAL.

YEAH. WE TALKED ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS. I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE OCEAN.

YES, I REMEMBER THAT. WE WERE LOOKING FOR DOLPHINS.

YES, THAT'S RIGHT. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

I DON'T KNOW.

DO YOU REMEMBER IF WE HAD SEX WHILE WE WERE THERE?

He thought for a few moments. At the end, there were feelings, images. He was out of control, she was out of control. They had rugged animal sex, in many positions and many ways. His penis seemed normal, he didn't notice the kind of smell on his body he'd noticed other nights he had female company. It was like a dream. I THINK SO, BUT I'M NOT SURE. IT WAS LIKE A HALLUCINATION.

There was a long pause. I THOUGHT SO TOO. AFTER I UPCHUCKED, I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST.

Shelley was in her mid 40s, and according to their recent conversations she had no opportunity to get pregnant. YES, WHAT WAS THE RESULT.

POSITIVE.

Mike sat back on his bed and stared at the floor for a few moments. He looked at the screen to see the last word, looked away in disbelief, and looked back again. It took several moments for him to recover himself, then he sat down at the keyboard again.

I DON'T KNOW WHO WAS RUNNING THAT OCEAN, BUT I WILL SAY ONE THING.

WHAT?

I HOPE THEY WERE THE DOLPHINS.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Abducted
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 41 milliseconds