• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Abducting Jessica

Abducting Jessica

I had seen her before around the school and I loved the way she walked. Her name was Jessica, a short cute 18-year old senior Asian girl. She was in my gym class once and always wore tight clothing due to that. The pants she wore used to show off her ass perfectly and during various exercises, I loved the way her tits bounced. They weren't huge, but big enough to be a lot of fun to watch while she did jumping jacks.

Her black hair ran a bit below her shoulders and she had the cutest face. I didn't feel this way about any other girl, but with Jessica, all I felt was lust. I wanted to fuck this bitch's brains out. It wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done, but I sort of kidnapped her. Hell, it was a damn stupid thing, but in the end, it was all worth it.

She was wearing tight blue jeans and a white T-shirt that day, looking as sexy as ever. I waited outside the school for her in my car until finally I spotted her. I pulled up along the sidewalk and asked her nicely if she wanted a lift. Having known me from that gym class, she took me up on the offer. I stopped at a corner store, telling her I was going to get a bottle of water. Asking her if she wanted anything, she gave me the response I was hoping for -- yes. I got her a Coke and opened it inside the store, slipping a sleeping pill inside it.

Back in the car, I gave it to her. She questioned why it had been opened and I explained I opened it by accident, thinking it was the soda that I bought for myself. She fell for it and began drinking, finishing the entire bottle in no time. The plan was working, as simple as it was.

I drove towards her car and she fell sound asleep within five minutes. We stopped on a red light and I shook her a few times real hard to make sure she was indeed asleep. One hand on the wheel, I began groping her tits through her shirt with the other. They felt wonderful, so soft and just feeling her up like this got me rock hard. As I drove towards our destination, I found myself driving with one hand as my other hand was constantly either groping her tits or rubbing and squeezing her crotch. I wasn't about to remove any clothing yet, I wanted to save that until we were off the road.

The pill would be in effect for five hours and it took me an hour to drive away from the city. We were now in the middle of the woods at my uncle's little summer house which he'd built a few years back. There wasn't another person around for miles, my uncle picked this spot because it was a perfect place to relax. Parking the car, I got out of my seat and walked over to the passenger's side, taking Jessica out of the car. I picked her up into my arms and carried her into the house. It consisted of a living room, a kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. I took her into the main large bedroom and laid her on the king-size bed.

Looking her over, I quickly unzipped her pants and pulled them down after removing her sneakers. She was wearing silky white panties stretched tightly across her hips that adhered to her beautiful pussy with a little crease in the satiny material right at the center of her crotch. What a beautiful sight. Now removing her shirt, the material of her bra was so thin that I could easily see her pink nipples through them. I removed the bra, revealing her firm breasts and hard nipples. I roll her nipples in-between two fingers with one hand and cup the other breast with the other hand. They feel so perfect.

She looks so peaceful, laying there with her eyes closed. I move down to her lips and kiss her, moving down to her neck, and finding my way down to her tits. At first, I kiss them softly then begin sucking them, wrapping my lips around her nipples, moving from one breast to the other.

Climbing off the bed, I got the handcuffs I had planted in the house before, and tied each of her hands to the corner bedposts so that her arms were spread to each side. I set up a camcorder facing the bed and went to work. Bringing some lubricant over with me, I go to her and remove my cargo pants, leaving on only my T-shirt. Taking the tube, I spread some of the lubricant in between the cleft of her breasts. I press them together and rub them for a bit, then, remove my boxer shorts, revealing my hard nine inch cock. I slide it through the moist crevice in-between her tits, all this being recorded by the camcorder. I continue this for a good while, squeezing her tits together against my cock as it pumps back and forth in between those beautiful tits. Even though she was in a state of sleep, her pussy was getting wet, I felt it as I reached back behind me with one hand.

I groan slowly as the feel of her tits against my cocks finally pushes me over the edge. My cum flows out and covers her tits, some of it splashing against her lips and over her face. I smear it against her tits to clean it off and leave her like this. I stop the recording and quickly hook the camcorder up with the TV in the bedroom. I rewind the tape and slowly walk into the other room, removing my shirt, now roaming around completely naked. She should be waking soon and I was going to continue my plan.

Keeping her panties on, I slowly find my way into her pussy with my fingers as I stayed by her side, waiting for her to wake up. I must have fingered her for some 20 minutes, and during this time, I jacked off and came all over her tits again. Finally, I notice her stirring. Moving into a closet where she could not see me, I waited and watched.

She opened her eyes and looked around, completely shocked. She mouthed the words "what the fuck?" as she looked down at her body and realized she was not only almost totally naked, but covered in some sort of white substance. Having the remote with me, I hit play and the VCR went on. She turned her attention to it as it did and saw the image of herself laying on the bed knocked out. When she saw me moving into the picture and climbing atop her, removing my boxers, she was completely stunned.

"MATT?!" she screamed out my name.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ALL ABOUT?!" She wasn't too loud as the pill had weakened her.

"HEEEELLPP!!"

Even if she could scream louder, nobody would be around to hear her. She struggled and moved around quite a bit, trying to gave free. I watched her dot his for some ten minutes until she finally gave me. Then I emerged from the closet, nude, and she screamed again, "YOU FUCKING PERVERT! You're going to rot in jail for this! ASSHOLE!!" I didn't say a word, simply climbed onto the bed and placed my finger over her mouth, signaling for her to hush. Much to my surprise, she attempted to bite my finger and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm sorry, Jess... I couldn't help it. You're so fucking hot." Rubbing her tits together, I was smearing my cum all over her tits. Fetching a towel, I cleaned her up as she watched me with nothing but hate in her eyes. I didn't really like the stickiness of cum, so groping her tits wouldn't be a problem once I cleaned her up.

As she continued cursing me out, I moved in between her legs. Pulling down her panties, I noticed Jessica was sobbing. Looking up, she had tears in her eyes and now her curses turned into pleading. "Don't do this... please... why would you..." I smiled as I wiped the tears from her cheek and told her I "just" wanted to fuck her brains out. She continued pleading as I moved in between her legs again and directly faced her pussy. It had a full curl of amber down on it, trimmed. She kept squirming as I moved towards her cunt, and she gave out a loud moan as my tongue began to slide over those tight amber curls and I began playing with her cunt using my tongue. Even though she was still pleading and crying, she was in fact moaning. Her pussy was very wet, I could tell even though she didn't want to be, she was VERY turned on.

"Your pussy is so wet, Jess... you know you want this, babe." Sitting up, I began moving my cock towards her pussy. Rubbing it against the entrance, she began breathing heavily. I teased her like this for a few minutes, I was surprised I myself could wait that long. I saw the hate in her eyes slowly turning into a mixture of passion and lust.

"Matt... oh Matt... just fuck me... I want you to put your cock in my pussy and fuck me already!!"

Those words were music to my ears, and I smiled at her as the tears stopped and she smiled back at me. Was she giving in or pretending so I'd get it over with? I didn't care. Quickly, my cock penetrated her and in seconds, I was moving in and out of her pussy, pounding her as my balls smacked against her ass again and again. At this point, Jessica seemed to be overcome with pleasure, moaning and screaming.

"OOOOH YESS! RAPE MY PUSSY!! AH! MAKE ME CUM!!"

"Oh yeah... You love the way my cock feels inside you, don't you, you fucking slut? Aah... tell me how much you love it, babe."

"I love your cock... I worship... it... oooh yeah... OOH!! OOH GOD YESS! I'M CUMMING!!"

The incredible tightness of Jessica's pussy and her dirty talking drove me to the peak in just a matter of minutes. When she came, I felt my cock squeezed by her pussy and couldn't hold out any longer. I shot my load inside her and this caused her to cum a second time and seconds later, a third time. She bucked arched up against me over and over, moving around like a rabid animal. When I felt the last of my man juice emptying out into her love hole, I pulled out and collapsed on top of her.

After about five minutes, I finally got off her, kissing her on the forehead as she observed me.

"You've fulfilled my fantasy, Matt." I looked at her, wondering what the hell she was talking about. "Ever since a few years back, I've had this... fantasy of being raped... my ex-boyfriend forced himself onto me once and I was so turned on. I would spend nights masturbating, dreaming about these rape fantasies." I couldn't believe this -- it would turn out better than I thought. I really had no plan for what would happen once I let her go, I was thinking with the wrong head, obviously. But now that she told me she wanted to be raped and loved me fucking her, everything would be fine. Of course, I didn't think any woman would actually enjoy rape, but Jessica and I knew each other... and she took this as a bit of a game.

"I'm glad I could fulfill that fantasy, Jessica... I don't know what came over me. You're just so... beautiful... I couldn't control my dick, I guess." We both laughed it up a bit and I removed her handcuffs. I explained to her where we were but she seemed rather disappointed when I told her we'd leave.

"I was thinking we'd stay here... have some more fun..."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Abducting Jessica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 615 milliseconds