• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Abduction of Terror

Abduction of Terror

12

The silent desert sky shown as a million points of distant light as their fire engine red mustang convertible streaked southwest through the endless Nevada desert towards California. An occasional meteorite left a fiery dying track as it vaporized in the sky far above the heads of the two beautiful young females as they felt the cool desert night air course through their long flowing hair. The open convertible top afforded the women full horizon panoramic view of the lonely heavens as they raced silently on US 95. It had been miles since they had encountered any passing traffic, as the endless outstretched road seemingly ran to eternity!

Randi had been driving since the two left Las Vegas two hours ago. Noting the dash clock read 1:47 AM, she felt a wave of fatigue begin to settle into her lean young body. Perhaps she'd pull over soon and let Kim drive while she assumed the comfortably reclined passenger seat her stunning blonde girlfriend now occupied. Even in the subdued glow of the green dashboard light, Randi could enjoy the luscious jean clad figure of her lover! Kim was twenty-three and they had been together for nearly two years. She had met her at a modeling audition in Los Angles at which both girls had been hired to do a nude photo shot. Her flowing long brown hair was a natural compliment to Kim's California blondeness as the girls repeatedly pulled close at the direction of the photographer as he shot hundreds of frames of the two foxes!

As they intertwined in response to the direction of the aroused cameraman, Randi was fascinated by the radical tanlines this new blonde's string bikini had laid on her heavily bronze skin! Her own matching tanlines seemed to blend in frame after frame as naked hips and breast touched. Nearly an hour under the photographer's intense lights brought a glow to her exposed flesh as she sensed a subtle yet undeniable arousal moving through her sensuous teenage body. Her advances toward Kim became more direct as the photographer sensed a developing sexual electricity occurring before his eyes! These two woman had never laid eyes on each other three hours ago, but now their authentic mutual hunger was being recorded on high speed kodachrome!

The photographer's schedule called for soft core glamour, but as he reloaded a fresh film pack on the back of the motorized Nikon F4, he decided to move his models into the realm of the hard-core. At his direction, Kim pressed her frosted pink lips to the open mouth of the squirming brown haired Randi. As their lips met and manicured hands caressed the opposite's large swaying tanlined breasts, the two young models closed their eyes to genuinely savor the kiss.

The darkness behind their shut eyes was interrupted only by the continuous flash of the strobe light as it discharged repeatedly to record the escalating lesbian spectacle unfolding before the photographer's probing lens! Kim reclined on the set's large raised bed as she felt the full weight of Randi's five foot nine one hundred and twenty eight pound body press down on hers. Although slightly shorter, Kim's slender tanned body comfortably accepted the other girl's frame as willing breasts and loins massed into a steamy union of damp flesh! As the Nikon advanced, tanlined hips ground tightly shaved labia wetly together into mutual orgasm! The session ended with an offer of work in porn video as both young girls realized they could handsomely profit from the display of the newfound craving they had discovered for each other.

Randi felt a slight chill move through her sleekly jeaned body as the Mustang continued southwest on US 95. Kim's sleeping head rolled left on her shoulder as her ample mane of sunbleached hair fell over the seatback and towards Randi. It was now past 2:00 AM and the young model realized it had been nearly a half hour since she had seen any other traffic. She felt quite alone…but strangely the vague sense of being watched crept silently into her mind. These fleeting thoughts were disturbing, so she focused her thinking on the unfolding highway and how she and Kim had become both lovers and partners!

Their occasional appearance in lesbian videos had become more frequent and profitable as they were quietly sought out by well informed porno producers to appear together and wetly rut on camera. Their performances were incredible and ever so real! It was after just one such shoot that a director offered them three thousand dollars to come to his Hollywood Hills home and hotly service his bisexual teenage girlfriend as a gift for her seventeenth birthday! Kim had hesitated, but Randi saw the scene as a prefect chance for the two of them to get a little strange teenage pussy while bringing home overnight an extra day's shooting pay! The evening began with a sizzling seduction of the stoned seventeen year old as both women sucked and fingered the beautiful youngster to multiple orgasms before the ravenous eyes of the horny director!

They fucked deep into the night as first Randi and then Kim got a real sexual rush from being paid to perform sex on a total stranger! The evening ended with both girls blowing the wildly aroused director as they shared a huge load of gooey spunk he painted over their beautiful tanned faces! This was to be the first of their many lewd scenes as over the next eighteen months they developed a exclusive clientele for their sexual services in both Nevada and Southern California. Up to five thousand a night brought Randi and Kim the most demanding male and even female customers that craved their hot lesbian sex spectacle before being openly and expertly worked over by these two breathtaking young whores! Beauty equal to any magazine centerfolds, perfectly groomed and dressed with a delicate flare of elegance and provocative sexuality, these slim, firm breasted sluts were the ultimate embodiment of raw animal lust! They had just left a three night trick in a luxury suite at Caesar's and were now headed back to Malibu.

As the cool desert night flew by the Mustang, a strange feeling of foreboding made Randi long to see the breaking of dawn…but alas, that was still hours in the future! The sound of the desert winds rushing past the convertible's windshield was the only noise Randi heard. She looked momentarily upwards to drink in the awesome beauty of the cloudy strip of stars that painted a wide river of faint light through the center of the cloudless night sky. This was she knew the central star cluster along the plain of the ecliptic that formed the center of our own galaxy, the Milky Way. Easily viewed here deep in the desert far from the pollution of urban lights, Randi marveled at the seeming endless flow of tiny pinpoints that stretched from horizon to horizon through the middle of the blue black night.

It was from the left center of the star flow that the deep brown eyes of the beautiful model first seemed to detect a star that glowed unusually bright and seemed to be silently moving downwards! Randi returned her eyes momentarily to the road . When she looked up again, the moving light was gone. Sure now fatigue was overcoming her, the young model pulled the convertible smoothly to the side of the darkened highway to wake Kim.

As the Mustang made a gentle stop, Randi paused to stop the engine and turn off the main headlights, leaving only the parking lights to pierce the remote darkness. The dark haired model was instantly enveloped in a blanket of silence, punctuated only by the occasional ghostly sound the desert gives up. She realized they were the only people for miles, and the night belonged to them…

Releasing her shoulder belt, Randi shifted up her tight jean clad hips and leaned her beautiful face towards the lightly sleeping blonde goddess next to her. The faint glow of pale green dashboard light bathed the form of her twenty-two year old blonde girlfriend in eerie luminescence, as the young slut's eyes roamed over the luscious darkened curves of her lover's body! Kim's shoulder belt cut provocatively between the large mounds of her braless breasts, which were now clothed only in an expensive partially opened pure silk midnight black button down blouse! The cool of the desert air had slightly erected Kim's firm nipples as they made their unmistakable marks through the sheer silk which strained to encase the blonde's heavy 38C tits! Randi could not resist running her slender manicured red tipped fingernails across the left nipple of her lover's breast.

As she toyed with the firm young tit meat, she brushed her moist lips over the left cheek and upper throat of Kim's face. A slight smudge of pink iridescent lipstick marked the contact points as Kim began to subtly moan as her mind began to wake! Randi's moist tongue tip probed beyond the edge of her pale liquidy lips as her free hand gently brushed away the flowing blonde hair from above her lover's small shell like left ear. Placing the wet tip on Kim's lobe, Randi played the pointy tip up the rear fold of her girlfriend's outer ear and then back around as her spread left palm began a sensuous massage of the beautiful blonde's firm swaying breast! The center of Randi's hand felt the thrilling sensation of the now pebble hard half inch long nipple as it rolled around nakedly underneath her sheer black silk only microns thick!

Kim's eyes were still closed but she moaned as a subtle smile came over her shadowy face! She knew the advances of her sexy girlfriend, who always seemed to need fucking at the strangest times! Her eyes opened and she instantly realized they were parked in the darkness deep in the desert. Her tanned French manicured fingers reached out for Randi's beautiful face and pulled it from her ear to her parted lips. Joining faces, Kim gave Randi a deep wet probing soul kiss that lasted nearly half a minute! Their delicious young tongues played over one another first deep in the blonde's willing mouth and then back into the wet cavity of Randi's sweet maw!

Fearful of breaking the kiss, Randi carefully turned and shifted her long jean clad legs across the center console so as to straddle the blonde's own designer jean covered loins. Randi spread her long tanned legs as her Calvin's became a second skin resisting the radically spread sleek thighs of the dark haired slut! She felt the rough fabric cut into her slit through the black silk g-string thong she was wearing under her pants. Her lips were spread along each side of a central channel which the straining jean material created between her widely spread inner thighs! Randi pumped her loins downward as they made contact with the top of Kim's denim wrapped shaved pussy! The kiss continued as friction rapidly shot fire through both slut's hungry cunt mounds as they ground hips in an urgent quest to find release, even though fully clothed here deep in the desert's darkness!

As Randi's tanned arms encircled Kim's slender neck , the blonde's palms in turn traveled down her lover's back to her tight jean clad ass. First kneading and then urgently pushing forward, Kim's manicured hands added extra force to lunge Randi's slim hips harder into her own hungry pussy! Eyes closed, the two sluty bitches only broke the searing kiss to gulp lungfulls of cool desert air through their wide open gapping mouths! Heaving chests flung braless breasts together in a urgent rhythm. Inward air gasps were returned as outward moans as both girls came nearly simultaneously! As their passion crested, both Randi and Kim were totally consumed with each other…their senses clouded to the strange gliding approach from above!

At once, the sounds of the desert night fell to dead silence, permitting the resonance of the two orgasming young sluts to travel thousands of yards in all directions through the cool night air! A nearby prairie dog had been silently observing the women's rutting from nearly a quarter mile away. He sensed immediately the change in the desert's atmosphere as he saw a huge glowing airborne sphere glide silently towards the bitches from behind. Instinctively, he raised his head from beneath his cover when a great white light instantly bathed the desert floor in eye rending intensity which froze him fully silhouetted in the tremendous immersion of high energy radiance! Human and animal alike became prisoner to this strange force!

From over a thousand meters in the air cool black empty alien eyes witnessed the force field capture of the earth specimens. The visual overload was designed to render any creature with a complex eye system unconscious as the overloaded nervous system froze the muscles in a near paralyzed state! The effects were temporary as shock wore off within an hour of last exposure to the light. Specimens could be transported and restrained with no physical harm to any body organs or brain tissue…vital if the integrity of the medical experiments were to be maintained! As the extraction began, the alien surgeon selected the upper mammals for abduction, leaving reptiles and insects at the site. The dark eyes of the four foot tall alien glowed as he realized the capture included two youthful females that had been caught in the sought after act of human sexual activity! He instantly changed his agenda from surgical dissection to response experimentation…he would definitely need these two intact…and perhaps there would even be a use for the fully haired four legged mammal!

The entire encounter lasted only eleven minutes, as the women and the dog were transported silently into the open lower receiving bay of the delta class ship, a smaller exploration craft measuring 715 meters in diameter. The vessel was designed to operate independently for up to one earth year gathering specimens and storing the prisoners or their organs for preliminary research. The craft could not linger, as the detection methods of the earth creatures were steadily improving…and all care was taken to absolutely eliminate the chance of repeating the unfortunate incident fifty earth years ago when a scout ship had crashed and been recovered by the government of this part of the planet.

The glowing craft began a steady silent accelerating climb which brought the craft to an altitude of nearly forty kilometers within thirty seconds. As the ship faded into the dark Nevada sky, it once again became as one of the stars in the endless heaven…leaving the empty red mustang convertible to stand as silent testimony to the two young bitch's last earthly position. As the moments past, the alien surgeons began the preparation for the procedures. They called it science…on earth it was called rape!!!

Randi was the first to regain consciousness. The instant of recognition was the greatest shock her brain could comprehend! Her eyes began opening as if from an afternoon dream, but one second later they were saucer wide and she was streaking into her gag and futilely jerking her spread legs and arms against the titanium manacles attached to the stainless steel examining table she was trapped on!! The twenty two year old callgirl continued to frantically look around within the constrains on her skull. She saw three bright dish shaped lights aimed at her body which served to outline every detail of her firm young flesh as it partially blinded her to the shadows just beyond the table. Looking quickly to the left to identify a muffled screaming sound, she saw Kim nakedly spread eagle on the exam table about ten feet from her, also bathed in surgical light from above!

Several aliens spoke quietly from the shadows as they feasted their eyes on the ripe young flesh that was theirs to have! The one called "Randi" was quite tall measuring nearly two and a half meters. As her nakedness was bathed in intense surgical light, the surgeons noted with pleasure the sweaty bronzed skin and the rippling thigh and upper arm muscles as she fought the restraint. Her large breasts stood nearly straight up and were capped by silver dollar sized brown nipples. Apparently this strange creature had undergone the earth procedure of injecting materials into the breast for enlargement. They had to admit the size and roundness looked highly appealing even to their large coal black eyes! Her skin was heavily bronzed as was the result of repeated voluntarily prolonged exposure to the earth's sun. The tiny white flesh colored marks on her breasts and loins served to accent this truly magnificent capture! Over her swelling tits were tiny bikini triangles which barely covered the nipple area. The vaginal mound was fully shaved lending full unrestricted view of the earth whore's slightly spread sex opening. It too was highlighted by a tiny high slung triangle which was five centimeters wide at the max! The triangles gave way to slender string marks that run up to the high flare of her slim hips and back around to her butt where they rejoined a slutty tan strip laid only four centimeters wide through her butt crack! A small artful skin design adorned the ankle area of both of the earth woman's legs and another design, called a "tattoo" was placed on the top of her sex opening and the left cheek of her butt. Their examination continued of the blonde woman who had similar bronzed skin and small radical white triangle marks on her too!

Randi's mind raced in terror as the reality of her situation seemed initially to be impossible! She felt she must be hallucinating or simply going insane! The sight of these awful creatures, the stuff of fiction and nightmares on earth, simply defied her reason! Denial, however lasted only seconds as sharp pain came spiking up from her wrists and slim ankles as her continued struggling against the titanium manacles cut deeply and painfully into the tender flesh they surrounded! She was their helpless captive…spread, open, and nude…able only to submit to their any whim. She wondered if her life was to be measured in minutes or hours! She began to sob. Her tears ran down her high cheekbones, down the sides of her slim neck, finely to moisten the cold stainless steel examining table she was bound to!

Kim heard her lover begin to cry and turned her restrained head as far as possible to the left to see Randi's beautiful face! Kim's luxurious blonde hair was flung out in all directions on her examination table, partly obscuring her view of the struggling dark haired callgirl just feet away! She saw figures stirring in the shadows beyond Randi…she knew now her girlfriend was the first to be approached. Her relief for the temporary reprieve was tempered with the thought that the blonde would witness a preview of her own fate as the horrible creatures took their time working over her girlfriend!

Kim forced herself to quickly look away. As she looked forward she realized she had never felt so naked and venerable in her life! Her eyes traveled over the tops of her 38C tits, which shook with her slightest movement in the manacles! The cold of the steel table brought goose pimples to her tanned young flesh and caused her tiny pink nipples to stand out nearly three quarters of an inch from her bikini tanlined breasts! Between the valley of her amble cleavage she stared at her slim tanlined hips shamelessly spread open and bound by leg to the table. Her tight ass cheeks were pressed to the steel table by her body weight, which made squirming and sliding across the metal quite limited. Kim's eyes came to rest on the top portions of her cunt mound which was lightly haired in near platinum blonde! She kept her cunt hole waxed and fully bare and she knew dispute her fear that her hole was moist and shinny in the intense surgical lights!

Randi frozen in terror as she saw the hideous creatures approach her! They stood approximately four feet tall with somewhat enlarged tear shaped heads. Their flesh was pale providing stark contrast to their large totally coal black monotone eyes that somehow seemed to stare right through her! They were uniformed in white gowns vaguely similar to earth type surgical dress. Her mental note taking instantly stopped, however as she realized what was about to happen!!! The lead alien surgeon approached her left ankle and slowly raised his right hand like appendage…a pale hand with slim elongated fingers posed inches above her flesh! The sight was revolting and she uselessly tried to jerk away within her manacles! Her panic overflowed into a curdling scream as the alien's digits touched her goose pimpled ankle flesh and began to slowly trial their way up her straining left inner thigh towards her naked cunt!!!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Abduction of Terror

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds