• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • About Me Ch. 07

About Me Ch. 07

I started writing this story because I had to tell someone about what I've been going through. My life has been a mix of very happy, and very sad moments, but I suppose that everyones lives are like that. The thing that had gotten me to write this, is the pressure of living this hypocritical two-faced, or more than two-faced existence.

As I have mentioned the life that I'm living is troubling me, I have no one that I could talk to, about it, or I would burst the bubble that my husband and I have created around us.

My beliefs have been instilled by my mother, living under the thumb of her mother. In the part of the world that we live in, small city, tight religious community, with everyone minding everyones busyness, and I a "good" daughter, what was I to do?

What was I to do, but to create a secret life, behind the doors of my bedroom, and hidden from the eyes of everyone that I had known!

As I wrote, it wasn't clear sailing for me. For years I had lived oppressed and tormented by my conscience, with constant reflections as to: "what would my mother say if she could see me now!"

The months of sex that I had with my husband have been permanently erased, and a new time of guilt and self-reproach had taken its place.

As I lived my life, I hadn't noticed the way that my husband was manipulating me. As I am putting these words out to an unknown reader, I'm catching the tenuous strings that he had been pulling on me!

As I remembered the first times of flirting with my nephew, the sex that I had "unknowingly" had with him, and the Idea of my husband throwing me at him; it suddenly dawned on me! He wasn't throwing me at him, but the other way around! He was throwing him at me!

Knowing how my life progressed from that point, I now know this to be true!

It was the sex with my nephew that had broken my resolve not to participate in sex with my husband! After that night, even if I still wore the blindfold as he was taking me, I had the door to that dark place in my mind open! As I watched, detached from my physical being, as my husband fucked me, I allowed my body more freedom, to react to the stimulations and sensations of sex!

/

The next day, after my husband allowed my nephew to defile me, I had to revise my list of things that a wife could do, and still not forfeit her immortal soul!

The sex from the previous night had blew my mind, it was the next morning and I was still enjoying the afterglow. I couldn't renounce what had happened, nor did I want to, but I had to appease somehow what had happened, and what I thought I knew was right!

So, to put it bluntly, I then came to a conclusion, that I can paraphrase today in the next simple idea: as long as we didn't talk about sex, and anything that has to do with sex, as long as sex and everything about it, was the deepest darkest secret between us, and I wore the blindfold, then anything goes!

Saying that today seems so, so, I don't know how to phrase it, but at that time in my life, with everything that was brewing deep inside me, It was just another agonizing step for me to make.

As I got out of bed that morning, my slutty clothes were laid out for me, I slipped the robe on and went to the kitchen. I made coffee and a light breakfast for my nephew, the kids and myself.

I sat at the table and waited for him to wake up. I sat facing the door to the hall, I watched him approach as he came downstairs, his cock was hard and sticking out of the front of his boxers. He smiled at me and said good-morning, he came up to me at the table, bent down and gave me a chaste kiss. I asked him to tell me how he had slept, and as he looked into my eyes, with a gentle hand on the back of my head to hold it still, pushed his cock into my mouth!

As I sucked on his meat he told me his dreams.

Holding my head with both hands he joyously used my mouth to stimulate his cock as he told me his "dream!" He remembered from yesterday how I teased him about his mother and his cock, so he coyly asked me if it was alright for him to tell me his dream, even if it was dirty, and he would have to use dirty words?

With just the tip of his cock in my mouth, my tongue dipping into his pee-slit, I nodded my head.

He then started to make up this dream about his mother and all the lewd things she did and he to her. As we were not really talking about sex, but a "dream" it was alright for him to say it, and for me to hear it.

He turned to telling the story in such a way that he was expressing his need for me, and all of the things that he would beg to do to me! My ears started to burn, some from the words, but more from the excitement that his words were having on me! He had stirred the smoldering coals of my desire into a raging fire! I sat there sucking on his cock, itching between my legs for a fuck as he started to pour his cum down my throat! With one arm I reached around his ass, and pulled him in tightly against my face, waiting for his flood to recede.

Both of us had a glassy look in our eyes, the kitchen smelt of sweat and cum, and I delighted in the mix! He sat next to me, I gave him a hug and pressed his face to my chest.

As he caught his breath, he reached around me and took me in his arms, taking me from the chair in the kitchen to the love seat in the living-room. He placed me on the cushions and hand me lie on my stomach. He resumed telling me his "dream" and in reality narrated ahead of time what he was going to do to me.

He first gently caressed my back, but then told me how his mother had really turned him on, and how he wanted to stretch her tight body and all of her holes. As he mentioned her holes, I felt him pushing his fingers deep into my pussy, I felt him scoop out my wetness and spread it all around, dipping his slick fingers into my asshole! I relaxed under his touch and allowed him to probe me as he talked. He knelt next to the sofa, I reached for his hard again cock, and took it in my hand.

He wasn't gentle with me, and excited as I was, I didn't need him to be. His fingers violated my ass and pussy! One by one he was stuffing me with them! He stretched my holes so much that I had thought that he was going to break the skin, but my holes endured, intact, as he pushed as many fingers in as he dared! He had his fingers in both of my holes, as I neared my high, I pulled his cock to my face, he adjusted his position so that I could suck him while he excited my body to a new high! I was stretched out to my limits, his fingers fucking the air out of me as my orgasm hit me, leaving me gasping! He kept on pushing, like a tireless machine, in and out, pulling and pushing as I rode the wakes of my bliss! I was panting, I wanted him to ease out, but he continued, in time pushing his throbbing cock down my throat! I started crying from the pain of the orgasm that his assault was giving me, he just kept going, my head was thrashing wildly, still impaled on his cock as I lost control and started chocking on it!

In the last throws of life, I felt him pour into my mouth, I just let it go, I couldn't swallow, I couldn't breathe, I just let it seep out of me as he crashed over me, spent himself!

/

I heard the sound of my children coming down the stairs, and here I was, cum covered with my naked nephews cock against my face on the living-room's couch. What a mother was I!

Breakfast was already served on the kitchen table, and they were hungry, they didn't recognize the smell and didn't care about anything else than the food at that moment.

My nephew and I tiredly picked ourselves up, we sat together gently caressing each-other. He took his hand and rubbed the cum on my face into my skin! I looked at him and smiled, I had some cum on my fingers and I had him lick it off! He continued to tell me his "dream" and I told him that if the stars were right, that maybe his dream might come true for him!

The next week was an exercise in denial, and straight-out procurement of sex-play! By Sunday, I had been worn out thin by my two men. We were careful around the kids, but as soon as we were out of their sight we would find some pretence that would cover our games.

We never said anything outright, my husband was very good at hiding the true meaning of what he was up to, and we gave my nephew credit for his efforts.

Those few days had shown me how when someone is willing to participate, how things could get done!

By the end of the week, my blindfold was changed to a flimsy lace ribbon that I wore when I was to have sex! I wasn't closing my eyes anymore, but enjoyed watching myself in the mirror as my two men took their turns fucking me.

I had told my husband that the bedroom needed some refreshing, and that I would like to have a nice new mirror, and that was enough. He transformed our marital bedroom into a stage for me to be a star on!

The second week of my nephews visit was coming to its end, and as children in the last days of summer, we all felt sad knowing that our games were coming to their end.

That Saturday night we put the kids to bed early and retired to our playroom. My nephew pulled out the lace ribbon as soon as I came in, blatantly looking me in the eyes through the lace, as he tied it over my face! My husband stripped me in the middle of the room, and set up the camera in the corner.

While my husband spread-out the toys we used while playing our games, my nephew fingered my crotch, with eagerness, spreading out my ass he pushed his cock between my legs. I trapped it, squeezing it with my thighs as hard as I could.

When he turned me to the bed, I saw the pillows that my husband has arranged for me in the middle of the bed. Our games were played without any words, sexy music was playing as they put me over the pillows!

My husband took the strong electric massager in his hand as my nephew pressed me into the pillows spreading my legs!

My body had grown accustomed to all of the toys that we used, my ass and pussy had been conditioned in taking everything that they gave me, so for me it was another night on seventh heaven!...

/

Next morning as I was dressing for church, my nephew watched me, well versed in our ways he took his liberties with my body as I moved about the room.

I stood next to my pantie drawer, and he watched me choose, he pointed out an audacious leather set, crotchless, with tiny spikes! The bra was just leather thongs without panels. I smiled at him, and asked him if his mother wears this to church! He told me that when he was to get home he would ask her too!

He helped me strap in, adjust my tits and fit the leather strips around my pussies lips! He took ho;d of my outer lips and slipped them under the straps, exposing my clit, and having me open to the world! He gently rubbed his fingers into the slime that I was producing and played with me before sticking them in!

I pushed him away and took out my Sunday dress. He helped me put it on and button it up, I stood in front of him and the mirror looking at the way I was dressed. I felt the constricts of the dress, the way it was long, covering my ankles almost, the way it was high around my neck, like a noose!

As I looked shyly at my nephew, I saw him draw his fingers under his nose, inhaling my smell that they carried!

At mass, we sat on different sides of the church, but I could see him trying to catch my eye, and when he would, he would draw his finger under his nose, reminding him of me!

I was wet all the time we spent at church, I was aroused, but the past weeks had sated me, I was in control of my arousal, I just felt happy! In the back of my mind, I knew that when I'm back in my castle, that my husband was going to take care of me, and that everything was going to be all right!

It was all great, until I met my mother, in her drab clothes, and the sour look on her face! She looked me over, and accusingly asked what my husband has been doing to me, why did I have that look on my face, was my husband making me take drugs!

In her eyes, I didn't have the look of a woman that was bearing her burden of being a woman!

Looking at her, I knew that my father didn't have the strength to wear her down, and help her with the burden of being a woman! I was very thankful for the strength of mine. And I knew that everything was going to be all right!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • About Me Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds