• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • ABS Break

ABS Break

First off, this is a completely true story that happened on 3-25-08.

As an orally bi-sexual male, sometimes I just want to have some care free sex and consider myself quite a good cock sucker. That's what I love to do when I'm with a guy and also why I love glory holes; I'm simply not attracted to men, just their cocks, the taste and feel. I've never really understood why and I don't care for any reciprocation from a man; I just want a hard throbbing dick in my mouth. This brings me to my story.

Yesterday while I was trying to find something to do during a slow patch at work, I decided to stop by a nearby ABS to browse the offerings of the day. It had been along time since I've been in there, due to an injury at work, and a long time since I'd had a chance to suck on a nice anonymous cock, I was hopeful I'd find someone that needed some relief.

When I first pulled up the lot was pretty full and knew that I'd be having a longer break today. I went in bought some quarters and headed back to the viewing rooms. First look around all I saw was the normal guys stalking anyone that looked like they would be able to get off with and a nice selection of older men witch made my mouth water; I do have a thing for older guys. The first door was locked and my cock instantly hardened, so I quickly headed for the second door knowing there was a glory hole between the two and luckily found it empty.

As I closed the door, I looked thru the hole and saw a guy in his mid to late fifties stroking a nice seven inches; he must have been waiting and heard me come in the room, as he quickly came to the hole and pushed his very hard cock thru the hole. I wasted no time dropping to my knees and slowly licked his pre-cum off the tip, instantly his already hard cock grew to a full eight inch very thick cock. I couldn't wait; I went down on him, feeling his cock fill my mouth and throat. He was oozing so much pre-cum I almost thought he'd came already, so I licked up and down his cock and sucked his balls into my mouth.

After about a good ten or fifteen minutes he was really moaning and his cock was throbbing, I knew it wouldn't be long so I slammed my mouth on his cock and rubbed his balls and instantly felt his cum shooting into my mouth. It was overflowing so I had to scoop it into my mouth with my fingers. He pulled out of my mouth, whispered thanks, and got dressed and I heard him leave the room, I thought great, now I can go browse a few more rooms.

Normally I wait awhile before going switching room as to not run into whom ever I had just sucked off, as I said earlier I love anonymous cock and prefer it to stay anonymous. After a couple minutes I left my room and went down to the last room down the hall again connected to another room with a glory hole, went in and waited.

About two minutes later someone went in the other room and within seconds pushed a huge ten inch cock thru the hole, already throbbing hard, I about came instantly. I licked and sucked on his cock like it was my first, licking his dripping pre-cum into my mouth, feeling his cock throb in my mouth, pulsate every time I went down on him. He didn't last long at all and minutes later came so hard that I gagged on it causing me to pull off his dick and get sprayed with a second and third squirt all over my face, mmm, right then I came with out even touching my own cock.

After cleaning up I noticed he was still in the room watching a movie so I decided that was enough for the day and went to leave. But as I was walking out I heard his door click and open, and when he came around the corner I just about shit, it was my uncle, my own mothers brother, I knew he was bi like me, but he didn't know I was; I had even played strip poker with him and his wife with my girl friend but this was a shocker. I knew I should have recognized his cock, I had fantasized about several times before, my girl friend even mentioned it and bought a ten inch strap-on for us to play with, but that's another story.

I tried to turn back into my room when he looked over at me and a huge smile came over his face and all he said was "We'll talk later" he turned and left. Oh what fun to come, at least I hope.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • ABS Break

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds