• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Absolute Terror 2

Absolute Terror 2

1234

I would love to get feedback from you, so email me! If you like this story let me know, just a line or more if you wish. Your feedback keep us writers focused and enthusiastic about bringing you more of what you like.

* * * * *

Nina walked up the subway stairs. She finally reached the top, walking away from the subway and towards her apartment. He stood in the dark shadows, watching her as she walked home. She walked right passed him, not noticing him in his disguise. He wore a well fitting wig he had made of human hair, he had paid a hairdresser for hanks of real hair and had carefully handstitched the soft hair into a piece of needlework backing he had shaped to fit his head, it had been a painstaking effort but he felt it was worth it. The blond wig was stuck to his head with spirit gum that he had purchased at a theatrical makeup supplier. The cap he wore was pulled low over his eyes keeping much of his face in shadow.

She passed so close to Him that he could smell the provocative blend of moisturizer, deodorant and her natural scent. He licked his lips, tantalizing his senses with the thought of tasting her skin. She walked briskly home, taking no notice of her surroundings, just intent on reaching her apartment as quickly as possible. As He stalked Nina he tried to blend in with the crowd so that she could not see him shadowing her, it was difficult with his 6ft 6 frame, He had to slump his shoulders, stooping a little to make him seem shorter than he was. Pulling up the collar of the trench coat even higher to hide his face from prying eyes, He felt uncomfortable with clothing over his latex body suit. He pulled back when she approached her building, watching as she walked up the steps and pressed the call button for the building security guard. He sneered as he thought of the inadequacy of the security guards, they were both fools, incapable of protecting themselves let alone the people in the apartment building. He could come and go undetected as he pleased.

Nina turned as she pressed the security button, feeling a prickle on her neck, she thought someone was watching her. Was He near? Her pulse began to race. She ran her fingers through her now shoulder length blond hair, she had kept it short since He had cropped it. Nina could not see Him but she felt he might be near, watching and waiting. Everywhere she went she looked for Him. At work she daydreamed of him, replaying how he had kidnapped her, used her as his plaything, fantasizing about him returning for her but she also felt a little scared that He would. Sometimes at her desk if she thought no one was around, her hand would sneak under the desk fondling her wet pussy through the sheer silky material of her g-string. The more she thought of Him the more aroused she became and even while sleeping she dreamt of Him. She had found most mornings that her panties were damp from the sexual intensity of the dreams

Today at work she had nearly been caught pleasuring herself in her office. Being more daring than usual she had not worn panties under her short skirt. During the day her hand had strayed under her skirt and spreading her knees as far apart as the tight skirt would let her, she slid her fingers along her moist lips, then slipping two fingers inside herself almost gasping at the intense pleasure, she moved her fingers inside herself. Using her thumb she found her clit and gently stroked the nub till the small bud of flesh became hard under her caress, she titillated her hard clit and fingered herself almost coming instantly as she stroked the aching aroused nub of flesh.

"Oh god I’m going to cum." She thought, just as her office door opened and one of the senior partners walked in. She had quickly pulled her moist fingers from her pussy, keeping her hand under the desk. She squeezed her thighs together, almost moaning as her pussy ached with need. She kept her composure as he stood and talked to her for about 20 minutes on some upcoming law changes. Nina nodded and responded as necessary but found herself becoming increasingly frustrated by his presence. She was pleased when he left and she quickly walked to the bathroom where she frantically fingered herself till she climaxed. Straightening her skirt and washing her hands she returned to her office to try and get some work done. But soon she was day dreaming of Him again, wanting to feel his stiff, large prick inside her, filling her up, thrusting roughly, deeper, deeper till she orgasmed.

Nina’s thoughts returned to the present as she heard Tim the day security guard arrive and open the door. Thanking him, she walked into the lift and pushed the button for the 15th floor. She was pleased to be home after a hectic day and was glad that she had finished unpacking. Even though she had only shifted 10 floors to one of the "better" apartments the whole shift had still been a nuisance! As she unlocked the door, entering the apartment she tossed her keys on the coffee table. She walked around her apartment, checking to see if He had been there. Nina has not seen or heard from Him in months, just finding signs that He has been in her apartment. A few weeks ago strange things had begun to happen, her furniture had been shifted and things were missing. He wanted her to know He had been there and that He could come and go as He pleased. Everything seemed to be in place until she walked into her bedroom. A long brown package lay on her pillow.

Just as she reached for the package her phone rang. Nina picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Nina it’s Simone! How are you?"

"Good thanks."

"Nina, I have invited a friend of Pete’s around for dinner and I need you to be there to make the numbers even."

Nina sighed, Simone did this to her all the time; arranging dinner’s so that she could meet some stranger in the hope that she would be attracted to him. Simone had little to do in her life except matchmake as her rich husband, Pete, had made his fortune in computer software. Giving up her job as a top hair stylist had left Simone feeling bored and at a loose end till she had found the matchmaker in herself.

"All right, Simone but this is the last time." Nina warned.

"Oh of course, honey. I promise."

Nina was not convinced by Simone’s promise, knowing her too well.

"When and what time" Nina asked.

"Tomorrow night, 7 pm and wear something sexy." Simone giggled as she hung up.

Nina sighed, Simone was incorrigible in her matchmaking.

Nina hung up the phone, taking the package in her hand, she excitedly ripped it open to find a large white box. There was no writing on the box, opening the lid she pulled out a huge dildo! Tied around the top of the dildo was a small tag that read, "Cyberskin Dildo."

It felt almost like human skin, it was soft, warm and jiggly It was very realistic! Stroking the soft dildo, her hand rubbing up and down the shaft, stroking the very real looking head, she giggled wondering what it would feel like inside her. Nina walked into the lounge, throwing the packaging and brown paper into the waste basket. She left the dildo on the coffee table. Nina walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge, opening it and removing a bottle of her favourite wine. She poured herself a glass and walking to the coffee table she picked up the dildo. She knew who it was that had left this for her to play with, it was obvious.

Sitting on the couch, Nina placed her glass on the coffee table. Dropping the dildo in her lap, she undid her jacket, taking it off and laying it on the couch beside her. Resting her head on the back of the couch she shut her eyes, she felt the tension starting to leave her, Her thoughts drifted, thinking of her day. It had been busy.. Starting at 6 this morning she had gone for a long run, enjoying the crisp morning air and the relatively empty streets. Then home for a quick shower, wearing her "lawyers" suit of a standard tight black skirt, white blouse and a black jacket, grabbing a quick bite for breakfast and a brisk walk to the subway. This morning had been a little different when she got to her office, instead of being greeted by her middle aged secretary, Lynda, there was a pretty young woman holding her cup of coffee. Taking a longer look Nina guessed that she was about 5 ft 3, she was of slim build with a tiny waist and ample breasts noticeable under her blouse. Her blonde hair, cut in a bob with a fringe at the front, framed a face pretty enough to need very little makeup. The young woman blushed under Nina’s scrutiny.

"Damn." Nina thought, she had forgotten that Lynda was away for a month!

"Morning." Nina coolly said to the woman. Taking her coffee from her hand she walked straight into her office, kicking the door shut behind her with her high heel. Just as she sat in her chair, her intercom buzzed. She groaned! Lynda would have known not to disturb her for at least 15 mins while she drank her coffee.

"Yes." She snapped as she pushed the button.

Natalie’s soft voice filtered through the speaker. "Miss Gant I have Mr. Hirano on line one who insists on speaking to you. Shall I put the call through?"

Nina groaned. Mr Hirano spoke little english and insisted on not using a translator. Her Japanese was ok but it would be a very long difficult conversation.

"Ok." Nina kept her finger on the button. "Call me Nina. I prefer it that way."

"Yes Miss, oh, I mean Nina. I’m Natalie from the Roxwell Temping Agency."

"Great, Natalie. Put Mr. Hirano through."

Taking her finger off the button she transferred the call through to her speaker phone. Leaning back in her chair she sipped her coffee. Nina spoke politely to Mr Hirano. She had to concentrate hard to interpret him as he spoke rapidly. As usual his legal problem was complex and it took her quite a while to convince him that he could leave it in her capable hands. Nina looked at her watch when she got off the phone and was horrified to see that she was going to be late for court. She grabbed the file of the client that she was representing and flew through the door as Natalie opened it.

"There’s some messages here for you."

"Put them on my desk." Nina shouted over her shoulder as she ran for the lift. The rest of the day was a blur for Nina, one thing after another had gone wrong. Her client had been late and the judge had taken a dim view of this. She had dropped her cellphone, spilt coffee on her white blouse and Natalie had rearranged her desk so that things were not in their usual place!

Nina opened her eyes and sipping her wine decided that a warm bubble bath would do wonders for her. Putting the dildo on the couch, she drank the rest of her wine and refilled her glass and taking the bottle with her she went into the bathroom. Nina filled up the tub, sipping her wine as she waited, feeling the warmth of the alcohol as it coursed through her veins. She felt slightly tiddly as she had not eaten but didn’t care, she wasn’t going anywhere! Taking out a small tin from under the bathroom cabinet and rolling herself a joint, she sat on the toilet and smoked it, inhaling deeply as the smoke hit the back of her throat. Nina held her breath as long as she could, completely filling her lungs with the marijuana smoke.

Nina put the roach inside the box and placed it back in it’s hiding place. She added some bath oils, turning the taps off as the water level was high. Taking off her clothes she stood in front of the full length mirror. Nina ran her hand over her flat stomach, turning sideways she saw that the running and aerobics were doing wonders for keeping her trim. She was petite at 4 foot 11, with long slender legs and small pert breasts. Nina stuck a sexy pose and laughed at her reflection. She caressed herself, brushing the palm of her hand on her breast and across her nipple, sliding her hand down to her mons, feeling the silky smoothness of her shaven pussy. She parted her legs and admired her neat pussy in the mirror. Nina shivered, feeling the cool breeze blowing in, she shut the slightly open window. Nina languidly slipped into the bath, luxuriating in the warmth of the water.

Nina reached for her glass, sipping her wine, when the glass was empty she rested her head on the bath and shut her eyes. Minutes passed. As the water began to cool she realised she had nodded off, stepping out she toweled herself dry. Letting the towel drop to the floor she pulled the plug. She used another towel to dry her hair After combing her hair she took the half empty wine bottle and padded into the lounge with her empty glass. Nina turned on her stereo and danced naked to the music, feeling the music flow through her, she felt so free and uninhibited. Sipping from her refilled wine glass, she danced feeling like she was warm fluid. Her lithe body moved to the rhythm of the music. Nina refilled her glass when it was empty, feeling the alcohol flow through her, mixed with the marijuana, the combined effects spreading to her arms and legs.

Nina danced and continued to drink, till the bottle was empty. She tripped on the rug and fell on the couch, giggling as the dildo fell off the couch onto the floor. She picked it up and tried to stand, it took her a few goes, holding the dildo, she turned the stereo off, leaving the empty bottle where it was and danced to her bed. Dropping the dildo, she sprawled across her bed, lying on her back. Nina was horny, the marijuana and alcohol had stimulated her. She caressed her small breasts, tweaking the already stiff nipples. Her hand slid down her taut stomach, moaning as her fingers continued to touch her body, going further towards her aroused pussy. Nina pretended it was Him touching her, his knife gently pressing into her tender flesh, His fingers slipping into her moist eager pussy. She roughly thrust her fingers inside herself, panting as she did, enjoying the roughness of her foreplay. She stroked, teased and came quickly.

But it wasn’t enough, she picked the dildo up from the floor where it had dropped. Nina fantasized about Him, she spread her pussy lips wide with her fingers, pretending that the dildo was Him, inserting it inside her, slowly, the fit was tight. The way it felt inside her reminded her of Him. His huge cock, her tight pussy being stretched, it was a little painful but she quickly found herself on the edge of an orgasm , she squeezed her eyes shut, fantasizing that she was tied up tight, a gag in her mouth, blindfolded and His heavy muscular body pinning her down, her body being roughly explored by His coarse hands.

Nina closed her eyes, she was very aroused by her fantasy ,she sighed and moaned as the warm dildo felt so good as it slowly entered her she clenched her pussy muscles against the dildo, she slid the dildo in an out teasing her pussy, rubbing it against her clit, she could smell the musky scent of her arousal, she thrust the dildo back in, slowly, then she thrust it in and out, faster and faster, feeling her body quickly respond, her pussy soon wet with her juices. She panted as her orgasm built. She gasped as she came with a small gush of fluid, slumping back on her pillow, relaxing with the dildo still inside her, Nina smiled, her body sexually satisfied, she felt so warm inside, so alive. Her last thoughts as she started to fall asleep were of Him.

Within seconds she was fast asleep, she dreamed of him that night, her dreams controlled by her subconscious wishes, wanting Him to take her and control her, to be His sex slave. In her dream He holds His knife to her throat, abducting her from a public place, feeling terrified while those around her were genuinely afraid for her safety. Her dreams are filled with images of Him standing over her, dominating her, humiliating her, making her suck him off and then He took her forcefully, handcuffed so that she was helpless, making her cum again and again.

When she awoke the sun was blazing through the open curtains and she sat up, finding the dildo laying on the sheet between her legs. She looked at the alarm clock and was horrified to see that she had slept in, forgetting the night before to set the alarm. She quickly threw on some clothes from her wardrobe, slipped on her high heels and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the kitchen bench. Taking a bite she grabbed her purse on the way to the door. Realizing she has left her keys on the coffee table she turned back. Walking to the coffee table she found a small box on the coffee table, wrapped in brown paper and with her name on it in bold letters.

Nina knew she was going to be late but she had to open the package. She opened it to find a small thin black collar inside. It looked like a small dog collar, she tried it on, finding that it fitted perfectly. There is no note inside, just a small embossed card that said Little Slave Shop. On the back of the card there was a message "To be worn at all times." In bold handwriting. The hand writing could be His! She crushed the small card to her chest. Nina walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror, she was curious, it is obviously from Him, but how did He know her exact measurements? Nina pulled up the collar of her blouse, wearing his collar with pride but knowing that as a successful lawyer she had a reputation to keep, wanting to keep her sexual preferences discreet.

Nina rushed out the door, grabbing her keys as she ran. Today she had a big case. A pretrial conference with the judge to let him decide if the State had enough evidence against her client to warrant a court case. She had to be mentally prepared for what she hoped would be a short court appearance in front of the judge. She waited at the subway, cursing the fact that she has overslept, not wanting to start the day in a rush, already wishing that her routine was as normal.. When she reached her office she found Natalie seated at her desk. She looked up at Nina as she rushed past her into her office. Throwing her keys and purse onto her desk she started barking orders at Natalie, who followed her into the office. Nina stopped seeing Natalie’s worried face.

"I’m sorry. It’s not your fault I slept in."

Natalie timidly smiled at Nina. "It’s ok. I understand, you have a high pressure job."

Natalie left Nina’s messages on her desk and returned to her own office.

Nina settled down, spending a half hour in her office preparing and going over her notes. There was a quiet tapping on the door and Natalie walked in with Nina’s coffee. Placing it on the desk, Natalie smiled at Nina.

Nina felt a little guilty.

"How are things?" Nina asked. "Have you managed to find where everything is?"

Natalie looked surprised, the other secretaries had told her that Nina was not very friendly.

"Yes, thanks." Natalie replied. "The other secretaries have been helpful."

"Good." Said Nina. "I want you to be able to fit in here while Lynda is away."

"She really is a natural beauty." Thought Nina. Nina noticed Natalie’s lovely soft looking skin. She smelt good too. Her perfume, a scent that reminded Nina of peach blossom.

Nina looked at Natalie’s chest, seeing the young woman’s bra through her thin shirt. Nina realized that Natalie was talking to her, but not listening she instead found herself distracted by thoughts of what Natalie’s full breast would feel like in her hand. Caressing her stiff nipple and placing it her mouth, suckling on her semi erect nipple till it stiffened in her mouth. Hearing Natalie pant as Nina reached under her tight skirt, caressing her inner thigh till her fingers stroked Natalie’s pussy.

Natalie coughed to get Nina’s attention.

"Sorry?" Nina said. "I was miles away then"

Nina grabbed her water jug and poured herself a glass of ice cold water, gulping the it down; trying to gain her composure. She felt flushed and her pussy was moist from thinking about Natalie. She had never felt attracted to another woman and yet here she was panting over this young woman and fantasizing about her sexually. Nina took another gulp of her cold water. Focusing on what Natalie was saying.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Absolute Terror 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds