Abused No More

After what seemed like hours, but was probably no more than ten minutes, he stopped just long enough to say, "Cum for me now, my little slut!" I immediately ceased resisting what my body was aching to do, and immediately exploded into intense waves of unimaginably wonderful orgasm. I moaned loudly, my head thrashed back and forth, I clutched at his head. My legs squeezed him in a scissors lock. Ecstasy raged through my body like a tidal wave.

Then, it slowly subsided. I collapsed like a limp rag, thoroughly satisfied and completely drained. I was lovingly stroking Robert's head and, suddenly remembering my protocol, thanked him profusely for allowing me to cum. He looked up at me, started moving closer to my face. He teased me with the tip of his cock as he put his face in mine and ordered me to lick my juices off of his face.

Never before had I tasted myself. Prior to that, I would have considered it disgusting. But right then, I seemed to have no will of my own. I could only do as Robert ordered me. I said "Yes sir," and, as a puppy happy to be picked up by its master, began to lick his face. I didn't object to the taste at all, In fact, it turned me on. That, plus Robert moving his cock back and forth along my pussy lips, soon had me as excited as before. He put his lips to mine, and kissed me with such passion, it was almost frightening at first. I kissed him back with all the energy I had left in me after that incredible orgasm.

The kiss, plus what Robert was doing with his cock, and my wanting to feel his cock inside me for the first time, energized me. Soon, I had as much energy and desire for him as I did when he was teasing me with his tongue.

He slowly worked his cock into me. At first, his thrusts were very slow and not very deep. With each stroke, he went a little deeper. I had my arms and legs wrapped around him. Squeezing him, trying to pull me closer to him, I wanted all of him inside me. But, once more, he was not about to let me rush him. He was determined to take his time with me no matter what I did. He kissed me so passionately, yet still somehow managed to maintain his slowly speeding up deliberateness.

At long last, I felt his hips make contact with mine. He pushed hard against me, as if to plunge as deeply inside me as he could. His thrusts gradually became longer and faster. He was slowly moving higher, so his cock kept getting closer and closer to my once-again throbbing clit. And when he finally made brushing contact with my clit, I moaned in delight. I held him tightly, kissing him with all the passion in my being once more.

His thrusts became faster and longer, now making full clitoral contact. He pulled my hair and bit me hard on the neck and shoulders. The pain was exquisite. It gave such a euphoric feeling, I wanted him to bite me even harder.

What up until now had been deliberate and calculated, had suddenly become raging, unbridled abandon. He was fucking me for all he was worth. He was pulling my hair and biting me. He was pinching my nipple so hard, I thought it was going to be permanently disfigured. But I didn't care. The combination of pain and pleasure had me lost totally in him. I was feeling completely possessed by him in our own private universe that I never knew existed...and never wanted to leave.

I was moaning in rapturous delight. I felt the onset of orgasm once more, but knew I had to hold back. This time, I did so almost effortlessly, as if my body knew better than to displease him. I was kissing his head over and over again. Squeezing him with my arms and legs that were wrapped around him, to hold on to him forever.

Then he groaned in my ear, "Cum with me, baby. Cum now." The moment he spoke those words, the floodgates were opened, and I exploded into earthshaking orgasm. I cried out loudly. I felt him tense up and heard him groan as his hot cum pumped into me. He clenched me so tightly, I thought I would be crushed.

As we both relaxed, I felt blissful and serene. We were holding one another, gently caressing and kissing. As I slowly returned from the wonderful universe he had taken me, I realized what a fool I had been. Love did not have to be wracked with fear and torment. Robert had shown me that. I tried to put out of my mind he would be leaving the next day. I never wanted to be apart from him again. I never wanted either of us to leave that bed.

He lifted his head, looked at me with such beautiful love in his eyes as he gently stroked the side of my head. I looked back at him, through glazed eyes, in love and amazement. It seemed surreal, what had just happened to me. No wonder the subs treated the doms with such respect. If they were all like Robert, they were almost superhuman, or magical. And we hadn't even gotten to all the "whips and chains" stuff yet!

"You were amazing, sweetheart," Robert said to me. "Our first time was better than I dared hope."

"Sir, you are the one who is amazing. How did you do that to me? I felt like I was in heaven."

He just smiled, cupped my face, and assured me it was only the beginning...that the best was yet to come. I asked him how that could be, since he was leaving the next day. He assured me that he would be back within two weeks. And then, he would be with me forever.

I couldn't believe my ears. "You're MOVING here, Robert?

"Yes, little one. This reason for this trip was to get everything in place to move my company's headquarters here. I just need to take care of the loose ends back home and get packed."

"Robert, I'm so happy, sir!" I cried as I hugged him and held him close to me. "What a tremendous break that you happened to be moving here, so soon after we met and fell in love."

Then, he smiled and said, "Not exactly a break, Pet."

"What do you mean, sir?"

"It was just decided three weeks ago, when I first spoke to you and found out you lived here. I told you, I knew from the moment I read your profile, did I not? All I needed to know was where you lived."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds