Academic Orientation

"How does it feel, choking on teenage cock, slut?" My owner asks.

The boy continues until he yells that he's about to cum.

"On her face," my owner orders him.

He withdraws just in time, and I feel his warm, sticky cum hit me just above one eye, dripping down my face. Julie comes up, pushed along by her Dom who's clearly given her an order. She takes her hand and smears the boy's cum all over my face.

She holds her hand out in front of me and says, shyly, "I think you're supposed to lick it up now?"

Without making eye contact, I do as I'm told, enjoying the taste while my cheeks burn in embarrassment.

I feel a little bit relieved that the rough face-fucking has stopped, but as I'm trying to catch my breath my owner says "Oh, it's not over little slut. This is a teaching moment. Dr. Curry's son is here to learn, and we think it's time dad shows him how a proper Dom fucks a slut's mouth."

My eyes widen. I've admired Dr. Curry for so long. I've joked with my friends that he's my "academic crush," I just love his work so much. When I took a course with him during my first year in grad school, I was too nervous to speak up in class. The nerves were both from my fear I would say something stupid in front of him, and from the lust I realized I felt toward him. I didn't think my owner knew this, but I had fantasized about Dr. Curry joining us many times before.

Now this was becoming a reality. I was still on my knees, my owner standing next to me, his hand in my hair. Dr. Curry approaches us, taking off his suit jacket and rolling up his shirt sleeves. Every time I'd watched him do this in class I felt my heart speed up a little, and now, knowing what was to come I not only felt my heart rate quicken, but my pussy grow wetter as well. As he unbuckles his pants, I involuntarily let out a tiny little moan, excited for what's about to happen. My owner's fist grips my hair tight and pulls my head back so I'm looking up at him.

"You are such a cock-hungry slut, aren't you?" my owner says to me.

I say nothing, but shake my head "No," not wanting to agree with such a crude statement.

"You just moaned at the thought of taking your professor's cock in your mouth. Admit it honey, you're a cock-hungry slut."

"Yes, Sir," I say quietly.

He releases his grip on my hair. "Yes, Sir - what?" he demands, wanting to hear me say the words.

Dr. Curry has his cock out, stroking it in his hands as he looks me in the eyes and says "You always were a quiet one, Charlotte." "

Say it, honey," my owner commands as he takes a seat in a chair to the side of me, "Tell Dr. Curry what you are."

"I'm a cock-hungry slut," I say quietly, looking at the floor.

"What's that?" Dr. Curry replies. I repeat my answer, a little louder. My owner isn't satisfied.

"Loud enough so they can hear you in the back," he orders.

"I'm a cock-hungry slut!!" I yell, ashamed as soon as the words leave my mouth.

"Yes you sure are!" someone from the crowd yells back as my cheeks flush.

Dr. Curry steps toward me. His son's cum is still drying on my face when he puts a hand on my shoulder and guides his cock in to my mouth.

"I have been waiting to do this since the first day you walked in to my class," he says.

I feel a tingle in my cunt as he admits to fantasizing about me. Of course, there's no way I can reply. He has no interest in a soft, sensual experience. He is so much more rough than his son. This experience is not about me serving him, it's about him taking what he wants from me, using me as an object to get himself off. He's pounding in to me and I'm momentarily concerned that I might actually vomit. I hear some of the other men in the crowd holler and whistle. He pulls back for a moment, and I can feel that there's a trail of spit from his cock to my mouth. I know this isn't over, but I'm unsure of why there's a pause. I notice Dr. Curry look over at my owner sitting in his chair as if he were asking approval for something, and my owner gives the slightest nod. I'm looking at my owner, trying to figure out what just happened, when Dr. Curry leans down over me and spits in my face.

My jaw drops slightly in shock, and Dr. Curry shoves his cock back in my mouth. He continues his assault on my mouth as I see one of the female professors approach. Not one for formal titles, she's always insisted we call her by her first name, Marie. She's an out lesbian, and a very outspoken personality with fiery red hair to match. She's completely naked as she kneels next to me.

She looks over her shoulder to ask my owner and asks, "May I touch her?"

I can only assume he nods, because next thing I know I feel her slide two fingers between my lips, circling my clit before she slips them inside of me.

"Mmmmm what a wet little slut," she purrs.

I'm completely overwhelmed by all the sensation, there's nothing I can do but allow myself to be controlled; by Dr. Curry using my face, by Marie's fingers toying with my pussy, and by my owner who I know is always in power.

Marie moves her hand from my cunt to my ass. I feel her finger tips pressing at me back there as she smiles and bites her lip.

"Go ahead," my owner says "She's a good little ass slut."

I feel her press a finger inside of me and I squeal at the suddenness.

"Uh oh, don't let that cock fall out of your mouth bitch," Marie says.

Dr. Curry hasn't slowed down one bit. I can tell he's reaching his finishing point.

"Are you ready for your second load of cum for the night, whore?" My owner asks casually, as if he were asking what I'd like for dinner.

I can't give a real answer, but I am so ready.

"You've been a good girl," my owner says, "you can swallow this one."

Dr. Curry is growling now. He's become so forceful that Marie's quit playing with my ass and backed up to give him full use of my body. He slaps one of my breasts and spits in my face again. There are tears running down my face, not from sadness, but as a physical reaction to the brutal treatment and my attempts to restrain my gag reflex. Finally, he grips my hair tight and lets out a roar as I feel his cum hit the back of my throat. I love the taste. He finishes in my mouth and I slowly pull my head back, making sure to gently lick up any stray drops.

"Damn," he says to my owner "that's a good girl you've got right there. I knew she was an A student."

My owner decides it's time for us to go mingle. With me following two steps behind him, we make our way around the room, speaking with other couples, and some of my friends as well. I look to the back of the room to check on Jennifer and to my amazement, I see that she's now naked, kneeling on the table over Dr. Willis's face. Dr. Willis' husband is there as well, one hand fondling Jennifer's breasts and the other in his wife's cunt. Melanie has stripped to her underwear, a hand absentmindedly rubbing her clit through her panties. I try to grab her attention to ask if she's seen what Jennifer is doing, but then I notice that Dr. Taylor the grad director is sitting in front of her. It dawns on me that he must have asked her to do this and I smile a little, hoping my friend is going to find submission as pleasurable as I do.

The embarrassment of being naked seems to have faded, almost feeling natural as many of the other women are in similar states of undress; however, I remember I have cum from two men drying on my naked body and feel the humiliation once again. I see that Katie is now topless, the man she's met here circling her and inspecting her body, and part of me is pleased that my friends are embracing submission. Things are winding down and we come over to where Dr. Stephens and her husband are sitting.

My owner sits, and I try to sit in a chair next to him, but he points to the floor instead. As he starts chatting, he slips off his shoes and socks. I understand what to do next, and that's how we end the evening, with me quietly worshipping his feet as he sips his drink. I feel content.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds