Acapulco Anniversary

"Of course I would. I love him very much."
"Wouldn't you like it if he could be as happy serving me as you do?"
"Yes but could he? He is a man."
"Well he has a mouth and an ass."
"Oh, oh yes, I see what you mean."
"Would you be happy to see me use him this way?"
"Yes, yes of course. I want him to be as happy as I am."
I watched her face as it ran the gamut, from perplexed to happy. He had her believing that his rape of me would make me happy too.
"Robert, don't you think Bobby would like to suck my cock?"
"Steven, I think he would love it."
"Bobby, why don't you come over here and let Lynne instruct you in the art of cock sucking."
I got up and crossed the short distance between us and Lynne took me by the hand and led me to kneel between his legs.
"Oh Bobby, you are so lucky to have Steven let you do this. Let me show you what to do. Hold him like this. That's it, now stroke it slowly. Yes, that's it now kiss it and then run your tongue around the tip. Oh you are so good at this. I am so proud of you. Now take the head into your mouth and suck on it slowly. Good boy, you have him so hard now. Relax your throat. This is the tough part. Now sink down on it. Yes, you have it, take it all the way. I can see it in your throat. Good for you. Now move your head up and down just a little. Good, Good. Now caress his balls. A little faster now make him cum. Yessssssssssss. Swallow it all. Oh Bobby, I love you and I am so proud of you."
Damn it, she made me proud of myself.

When I stood up after servicing Steve she came and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth and she rubbed herself onto my still hard cock.
"Honey I love you so much for what you are doing for Steven. This is the best anniversary we ever had. I can taste him in your mouth I know you must be happy too."
Strangely enough I was happy, happy that she was and happy that Steve was also. He said,
"Lynne sweetheart, why don't you go in and bring out some Margaritas for you and Bobby."
As she left he motioned to me to sit beside him.
"You liked sucking me off, didn't you?"
"Of course I did Steve; I knew you wanted me to do that."
I'm glad you liked because you are going to want to do that every time you see me naked. Don't even wait to be asked, just drop to your knees in front of me and go to work.
"You are now going to be my fluffer. You know what that is don't you?"
"I think so. You want me to get you hard for Lynne."
"Good boy, now get to work, here she comes now."
Lynne came in with two Margaritas and saw me with my mouth on his cock. She made a little pout and said as she handed me my drink,
"Why are you starting without me?"
We both took a big gulp of our drinks and all I remember about the afternoon was seeing her straddle him and sink down on his cock. I think I sucked him into an erection 3 or 4 times but I am not sure.

The next thing I do remember is his saying it was time for us to go back to our villa and get cleaned up for dinner. As we walked in Lynne was all giggly and happy,
"I had such a marvelous time this afternoon. I want to thank you for keeping Steven so hard for me. He said he couldn't have done it with out you."
"I am glad to have been some help, I think." She giggled again and said,
"You have to help some more."
"How can I do that?"
"Steven says I have to give you a cream pie and a mud pie."
"I know what a cream pie is but what's a mud pie?" she giggled harder.
"Silly, you have to lick my ass clean."
So I went down on her, licking and sucking his cum out of her. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be and she was ecstatic and even more vocal.
"Bobby, Bobby, yes right there. Tongue in deeper. Suck it all out. On my clit now. Oooooooohhh yes. Now my ass. Yes, tongue in deep. You are so good to me."
Then she came on my face. She actually squirted and I drank that also. We were both sluts now.
"Bobby, you are so lucky, Steven told me he was going to fuck your ass too. I can't tell you how good it felt when he did me. You are going to love it." I said,
"Right now I want to fuck you. I have been a party to sex all day but I haven't cum once."
So I took her, once on the bed and again in the shower and then we were still ready to pick Steve up in time for dinner. She was boisterous again, just having a good time and I think her mood was infectious because every one joined in when she got up to dance. It was so unlike her usual behavior that I was surprised but happy to see how she enjoyed herself. After dinner we returned to Steve's villa for the usual Margaritas and he informed us that he was leaving the day after tomorrow. Lynne was devastated.
"Noooooooo. You can't go and leave me here. I am having too good a time."
"But I have to go, but don't worry when you get back to Minnesota we will get together."
"Do you promise?"
"Of course I do, you both belong to me now. Bobby, why don't you go to your villa and go to bed. I think I would like to sleep next to Lynne tonight. Come back in the morning and have breakfast with us at nine o'clock."
I said my good night and left. I knew it wasn't right but I could not help myself. I had to do what he told me to do. I returned in the morning as instructed and walked on to the patio to join them. They were both nude and she looked radiant. As I walked over to kneel in front of him she rushed over to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss,
"Thank you for letting me stay the night with Steven. I had such a good time." Like I had any choice.
"Steven told me he is going to take your ass this morning and then you will be his cock slave just like I am. I am so happy for you. He is going to let me help you enjoy it."
"She is right Robert; you are going to enjoy it. Why don't you bring us some Margaritas darling? As she left he told me,
"This is your final submission to me. With this act your body will belong to me just as your mind does. You tried to resist me but it was futile and your wife will give you to me. Ah, here she is now. Drink your margarita, strip, and she will prepare you.
"That's right Bobby, all naked. Ohhhhh look, you are even getting hard. I am going to lube you up now. Feel my finger entering your ass. You have a cute behind, I never really noticed before. Yes, baby relax. Two fingers now. Doesn't it feel good when I go in and out. More lube and three fingers. Relax. Ohh, I see you are getting harder. Suck on Steven's cock now make him hard for you. Yes, that's it. What a good boy you are. Now let him go. He is behind you now. Feel the gentle pressure. Relax. Yes, you can feel him entering you now. Press back against him; take him in deep. Oh my you are so hard now I can see your cock starting to jerk. When you feel him cum you do it too and I will catch it in my mouth."
I couldn't help myself. With her cheering me on when he hit my prostate I exploded and she sucked me dry. I was crying and I didn't know if it was from shame or delight. I was happy that I pleased my wife and my Master but now I was a cock loving slut. He pulled out and she was kissing me and complimenting me and I was grinning as the tears rolled from my eyes. He told me to clean him up and I did, with my mouth, shit and all. I knew it then that I belonged to him and so did my wife. Our lives would never be the same.
Lynne and I spent the day worshipping him. Accepting every suggestion he made and she spent the night with him again. She was no longer Lynne to him but rather darling, or sweetheart, or lover or what ever endearment he wanted to call her. I was Bobby or slave. He left in the morning and she became the Lynne I always knew and loved, quiet, demure, dignified and self assured. At least for a while. Dinners were quiet affairs, no more boisterous exuberance, no more wild dancing, and no more infectious fun. We made love every day and she was every thing I wanted my slave to be except there wasn't the fire there that she showed with him. Two days before we left she started getting antsy.
"Do you think he will call us when we get back? Will we ever see him again? I miss him so much."
"Yes, he promised he would call so we will just wait and see."
I knew she loved me but I could see that she worshipped him and some how that didn't bother me. It should have but it didn't. I wanted to fight his hold on me and especially on her but I did not have the ability. He was the alpha male and I was his subordinate.

So we went back to Minnesota, to the cold and dreary winter and Lynne drifted into a mild depression that deepened as the weeks progressed.
"Bobby why doesn't he call? It's been so long. I miss him so much."
It was as if I wasn't her husband and yet it never affected her other behavior. She was still a happy lady to the world and sexual slave to me but just, perhaps, not as enthusiastic. And then it came, in the middle of the fourth week we were home. The phone rang at about nine in the evening and she answered it. I knew who it was even though she was in the other room.
"Steven, my darling, yes it is so good to hear from you. I thought you forgot about me. Oh, I am so excited and happy to hear your voice. What? You want us to come and see you. Of course we will come. Wild horses couldn't keep us away. The whole weekend? Yes, that would be wonderful. Yes, I am sure Bobby will love it too. Be there by 6pm on Friday? What clothes will I need? Oh, (giggle), you are too much. We will see you then. Kissssssssssss."
She came dancing back into the room and threw herself into my arms. She was laughing as she said,
"Steven wants us Friday at six at his apartment in Chicago and he says we don't have to bring any clothes. I thought I was going to die before I saw him again.
She was kissing me all over my face and practically ripping the clothes off of me. The exuberant Lynne was back. She was a bitch in heat and I was her only outlet. She went down on my cock and practically devoured it and had me hard in no time then she mounted me cowgirl and brought us both off in record time. Now, ordinarily, I take the lead in our love making but now she was the driving force. It was like she was warming up for the main event. Her cunt felt like she was deep throating me and after I came she rolled off of me and got on her hands and knees and said,
"Fuck me in my ass and do it hard and fast."
Before Acapulco she had never had her ass fucked, but then again neither had I, and now she was asking for it. For a while I had enjoyed what he had turned her into but now I was beginning to resent it. It finally dawned on me that I might be loosing her. I lubed up her anus and my cock and I surprised with how easily I slid into her and it was a wonderful tight feeling. She was ecstatic.
"Bobby, that feels so good. Aren't you glad Steven taught me how to please him like this? That's right push it in deeper. Fill your slave. Oh god, I love you Bobby. Slow fuck me. Reach under me and rub my clittie. So close. I am going to explode."
She screamed as she came and then she collapsed with me on top and still inside her ass. We lay there for several minutes, I was kissing her neck and cheek and I heard her murmur,
"Thank you Steven for making me into your slave."
Now I was getting pissed. I had just made love to her and she was thanking him, even when he wasn't here. I was waking up to the fact that her infatuation with him was much deeper than I had realized.
We got to Steve's apartment on the Lake in Chicago at the appointed time. We were greeted at the door by a lovely woman who appeared to be in her early thirties wearing only an apron.
"You must be Bobby and Lynne. Please, come right in, follow me please."
She turned and walked towards the living room and we followed the sweetest ass wiggle I had ever seen, she led us into the living room. Lynne laughingly punched my arm when she saw the watching that ass.
"Please sit and enjoy your Margaritas and I will tell Steven you are here." We both drank and Lynne said,
"I really missed these Margaritas, I always feel so good when I drink one."
Just as we finished them Steve walked in to the room followed by the woman. They were both naked. Lynne screamed for joy when she saw him and ran to his embrace. She was kissing and hugging him when he pushed her away and simply said,
"Strip, both of you. You won't need your clothes for the rest of the weekend."
After we stripped he turned and looked at me and I knew what he expected and I kneeled and took his cock in my mouth and I got him hard.
"Lynne, do you see how your husband prepares me to fuck you."
"Yes I think he is the best husband a woman could have. That's why I love him."
"But don't you love me a lot more?"
"Of course I do. I love him but I adore you."
"Then come over here and do what you came here for."
She moved into his arms and molded her body to his as she kissed him with a passion I could hardly remember. As I saw her straddle him and mount his cock and start to fuck him the woman tapped me on the shoulder and said,
"Come with me."
I followed that delicious backside into a bedroom and she said,
"My name is Maria and I am your's to use for the weekend."
"But don't you belong to Steven."
"Yes, I do and that is exactly what he wants me to do. I am his whore and he wants me to keep you happy."
She gently pushed me onto my back on the bed and started sucking on my cock. This was a beautiful woman, different from Lynne. While Lynne was of Nordic stock, blonde, tall and willowy, Maria was Mediterranean. Dark hair, dark sloe eyes and olive skin with a very sultry look about her. Shorter, a bit more curvy, with bigger tits and ass and just as big a sexual appetite as the new Lynne. She kept me busy all night and the next day until Saturday dinner. I don't know who prepared the dinner or cleaned up afterwards but Lynne served dinner to Steve and Maria served me. We ate like kings and the women offered themselves for dessert. Steve then told Maria to take Lynne to the bedroom and prepare her and he and I retired to the den. He had a brandy and I had a Margarita and as we smoked cigars he told me,
"Your wife is a remarkable woman,"
"I know that. That's why I love her."
"I think I might want to keep her around for a while.'
"You know that whatever you want is OK with me."
"Good, now let's go and see what the girls are up to."
We walked in to the bedroom and there were the two of them entwined in a passionate kiss. Their hands were in each others cunts and I saw Lynne cum. She was noisy as usual. Maria turned and went down on her and started licking the juices comes out.
"Oh, Maria, keep doing that. It feels so good. Yes, just a bit higher .Oh, right there,. Yes, yes. "
Then she came and screamed again. I have never known her to be with a woman before this but she sure loved what was happening to her. Maria swung around and they started a 69. Lynne said,
"What do I do?"
"Do to me just what I am doing to you," and they both went at each other."
After about 15 minutes and several orgasms they rolled over with Lynne on top and went for a repeat. They kept it up for almost an hour when both were exhausted. I lost count of the climaxes. Steve took Lynne to bed and Maria came with me. I asked,
"Too tired for a nightcap?"
"I'm so tired, I think I came a hundred times today but I will do what ever you want."
"Ok, just give me a blow job. Watching you girls gave me a raging hard on and I don't want blue balls.
"You are really a nice guy Bobby, you don't deserve what's going to happen."
Her mouth enveloped my cock and I lost the thought as she brought me to my climax. We then fell asleep spooned with her ass against my cock and my hand on her tit.

The next morning, Sunday, we were to leave after lunch, Steve took Lynne aside shortly before we ate and I saw him talking to her in the living room. She was nodding her head agreeing with what he told her. I asked Maria what was going on and what she meant by her last remark last night.
"He is telling her what she has to do when you get home. I saw him do that with the woman he had before me. I don't have time to tell you about what I meant last night, here they come now."
Lynne came over to us and said,
"It's time for us to go home now if you can tear yourself away from your little friend."
"Lynne that remark doesn't become you and it is no way to talk to your Master."
She looked at me with contempt in her eyes and said,
"That was a game we played. Now I have a real Master."
I looked at Steve and he had the same look in his eyes. Our trip home was very quiet and things were very cool between us. Finally, after several days I said,
"What's wrong Lynne, why are you so distant? We have been home for three days and I haven't even had a kiss from you. I love you and I want to make love to you."
"I saw you fucking that Maria when we were at Steve's. How could you do that to me."
"Well you were fucking Steve, why is that different."
"Because I belong to Steven, she is just a tramp that services him when I am not there."
Naturally I didn't see the logic in that and we had an argument and didn't talk for two days. Finally, I said,
"Lynne, I don't like it when it like this between us, we never stayed angry for so long. I want to make love to you. "
"I don't like it either, call up Steven and ask for permission."
"What, I have to ask another man if I can make love to you? I'll be damned if I will. You're my wife."
Needless to say I refused to make that call and things remained frosty around the house over the weekend. I came home from work on Tuesday evening to find her packing.
"What are you packing for? Where are you going?"
"Steven called and he wants me in Chicago tomorrow and to stay for the rest of the week."
"I can't leave work this week and sit around in Chicago."
"You're not going, he wants only me. You have to get me to the airport for an early flight."
"I don't want you to go, wait until the weekend and I will go with you."
Then she screamed at me, she actually screamed.
"Don't you get it, you cock sucking, wimpy fagot; he only wants me there."
She could not have hurt me any more if she had plunged a knife into my heart. I knew that things would never be the same between us again. Just then the phone rang and it was Steve.
"Hello Bobby, don't you think it would be a good idea if Lynne came to visit me for the rest of the week. I'll send her back to you on Sunday evening"
Son of a bitch, I knew I didn't want to say it but I did,
"Sure Steve, that's great, I know she will enjoy your company and you will enjoy yourself with her."
He had told me that I would give her to him and I just did. He had turned me into a wimpy cuckold and her into his personal slut and she had no love or respect for me anymore. I took her to her flight in the morning and there was no conversation until just as she got out of the car. She handed me a slip of paper and said,
"This in my return flight and the arrival time, make sure you are there on time. I don't want to have to struggle with my suitcases."
So now I was reduced to being her porter. I should have been sad to see her off but she had been such a bitch since we got back from Chicago that it was a relief to see her go. And go she did, without a hug or a kiss or even a wave goodbye. I was her chauffer. I never got a phone call or even an email while she was gone but Sunday evening I was at the gate when the plane arrived. I watched the gate as the people disembarked and then I saw her. No, not Lynne, it was Maria. She looked at me sadly,
"She is not coming back to you Bobby."
"I guessed that was going to happen, I was just hoping it wouldn't, even though she was impossible to live with lately. But why are you here, are you my consolation prize?"
"Oh god no, he had no use for me now that he has her and I have no place to go. So I took her return ticket just to get away from Chicago."
"No place to go, what about your family?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds