Acapulco Summer

"Come for me, baby, come for me," Alexis said in an undertone as her own climax neared. They fucked each other harder, fingers squishing in gushing cunts until Noelle's orgasm made her scream into her aunt's mouth and squirt a stream of cum on her hand. Three more strokes of Noelle's bunched fingers deep in Alexis' pussy sent her over the edge, quivering and gasping, a thin wail escaping her lips as she flooded Noelle's hand with sticky juices.

They carefully licked their fingers then, giggling like fools, washed their hands and faces and rearranged their clothing. When they slowly opened the door the female flight attendant was standing there grinning.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club, ladies. I think I have a membership certificate in the galley if you want it."

"Is it suitable for framing?" Alexis said, blushing in spite of herself.

"Aw, man," Noelle said disgustedly, "Busted again." Then she giggled, "But it was so worth it." Leaving the bemused flight attendant standing there, they returned to their seats hugging and laughing, awakening the businessman who wondered what was so funny.

End.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 906 milliseconds