Accept My Apology

He started panting as a result of the swift-moving infiltration. "You see...I did it."

David's little smile disappeared, though his blank stare stayed the same. "It's a job well done, my friend."

Lazlo slowly nodded. "I guess that's all for me, then."

David didn't give a verbal reply. He stepped back and flicked the switch on the wall. The lights on the ceiling had been activated. Lazlo's eyes almost squinted from the abrupt brightness.

David looked down at the floor presumably to give a brief examination. "You did swallow all of it. I'm impressed."

Lazlo forced a light chuckle. "Thank you. Can I go now?"

David took a seat on the bed. He stayed calm as he gave Lazlo the same blank stare as before. "Tell me where you met my wife."

Lazlo stayed standing on his knees while naked on the floor. "I met her at a bar in the same city. She told me that she was single, and I believed her. I didn't know anything about you."

David sat still. "The two of you made love, didn't you?"

"Yes, we did."

"This place is where you fucked her."

Lazlo took a slow deep breath. "Yes, that's right."

David turned his head to gaze at the bed sheet below him. "I had a feeling that this would happen to me. She would become unfaithful, and she wouldn't care how I felt about it."

"I can see that you're very angry about it."

"I still am. I can't forgive her for being so disloyal to me."

"I can't do the same thing, either. If she just told me that she had a husband, I would have walked away. I'm sorry for your loss."

David narrowed his eyes. "I still can't accept your apology."

"What else can I do?"

David unbuttoned his shirt. "I'm not through with you. I'm still mad at her. What you just did was a warm-up. I need some more relief."

Lazlo dreaded this moment. "Do I have to repeat it?"

David took off his shirt and threw it to the side. He then took off his black socks and hurled them at the exact same spot.

Lazlo could see everything on David's upper body. The solid sturdy abs and brawny chest would have made Teresa lose her control and let him dominate her in their own bed. He started to wonder if she really cared about David ever since the two of them first met.

David pulled down his pants and boxer shorts. Now, both men were undressed and unashamed to demonstrate their inclusive nudity.

Lazlo asked, "What shall I do now?"

David stood up. His tall height and broad shoulders added to his towering presence over his fresh victim. He brought Lazlo up from the floor and made him stand right in front of him.

Lazlo, still irate about Teresa's dishonest statements, already accepted his new profession for the approaching evening. Feeling submissive seemed to be the more rational option than just running away from a quandary that started with a trip to Manhattan Beach.

"If you want to fuck me, then get it over with. I'm sick of the suspense."

David's deep voice continued to keep its ominous presence alive and well. "If you insist."

All of a sudden, he grabbed Lazlo's arms and threw him on the bed. Lazlo lay on his stomach and didn't move. He could hear David moving on the mattress. He could feel David's chest coming in contact with his back. He could hear David whispering in his ear and saying that he should never object to this private practice if he wanted to stay healthy for it.

Lazlo was ready for it. Feeling infuriated at what his date with Teresa led to kept him from transferring his angst to a broader spectrum. And when David made his way into the one hole that he just corked with his most potent piece, Lazlo tried hard to preserve his willpower. He squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth. David lay right on top of him. He grabbed Lazlo's arms as his cock made a direct hit with his intended mark.

"Shit!"

The insertion almost hurt him. Knowing full well that proper lubrication hadn't been applied, Lazlo could feel the burn almost instantly. Not only did the process didn't fit well with his conventional mindset, but the massive size of the furious prick didn't fit in the hole, either. But David persisted to take full responsibility for making Lazlo's lower hole as massive as he could make it. Lazlo grabbed the sheets and tightened his grip. The sting that manifested within his walls shouldn't have been so apparent on the first try.

David's hard and vociferous ramming gained an intoxicating impulsion unforeseen by any of Lazlo's five senses. The Hungarian man gasped every time the cock managed to perfect any of its rubdowns against his most important wall. His loud moans must have been what David wanted to hear at the moment, because the man on top of him granted him some verbal incentives.

"That's right. Forget the bitch. This is now about you and me."

David's smooth baritone voice encouraged Lazlo to choose the correct way of thinking for this. "Yes! She's a bitch! I won't forget that."

The entire bed started to make several creaking sounds in an almost succinct manner every time David pressed down on the European tourist. His hips created a loud smacking noise when bumping into Lazlo's buttocks. The stinging sensation inside Lazlo's deep hole grew constant. The angry husband's downward motions were motivated by equipment tainted with mistrust and dissatisfaction toward his significant other. Lazlo had to bite on the mattress for a few seconds. The power behind David's high-octane performance wouldn't be easily handled by an innocent.

"Don't fight it! Act like a dick lover and enjoy it!"

Lazlo cried out, "Yes, I will! I am a true dick lover!"

The Hungarian man could feel drops of sweat forming on his forehead. The high temperature from within his widening hole had spread all around his body. He could not stop the heat from rising to immeasurable levels. David would have no trouble worrying about his high temperatures, though Lazlo's concern over his excessive warmth originated from this unfamiliar formula he had to follow in the house.

His panting became a customary occurrence. "I hate her...I hate her so much!"

David chuckled. "You know what...I do, too."

Lazlo was true to his word. He would never forgive Teresa for what she had done. He would leave the States knowing that she would be the driving force of his and David's personal interaction. He hoped that David would divorce her. And, better yet, he would keep his house and his assets all to himself. The only way for Teresa to suffer is to never receive any money from her husband when they divorced. That would make Lazlo smile. Truly disgusted by her lies, he began to prefer the company of men, namely the one who rammed him on the bed. David seemed to be the more trustworthy individual in the house, and Lazlo wanted to believe it to be true.

David's thrusts grew more strident than before. His weight felt heavier, and his determination to seek relief from today's ordeal didn't feel so barbaric anymore.

"You can't stop me!"

Lazlo finally approved of his actions. "You're right. I can't stop you! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He was no longer troubled by his body heat reaching its limits. He ignored the reticent discomfort situated between his buttocks and acknowledged it as great way for David to make his release fully known.

"Oh...oh, David! Don't stop! Let me take it like I'm your new bitch!"

Lazlo didn't know how long it lasted. Maybe fifteen minutes, or maybe a half-hour. But no matter what the overall length would be, it just wouldn't end. David still had enough adrenaline to keep his well-oiled machine going without interruptions. Lazlo rested his head on the mattress. He took the swift and hard thrusts with grace. He would only have to wait for the climax, though he would never know when it would arrive at this point.

More and more minutes had passed, and more and more sweat dripped down his body. David's moist chest colliding with Lazlo's back added further humidity in the master bedroom. Heavy breathing became a frequent means of keeping their bodies from losing consciousness. Lazlo desired a glass of water, but he never dared to ask for it when David had become so close to achieving his goal. It would only take a few more minutes before he finally reached his maximum status. And when it started to arise from his body, he made it clear that Lazlo would never forget this moment.

"I will come and you will take it!"

Lazlo yelled, "Yes, I will take it!"

"Take it like a fuckin' man, Lazlo!"

"Oh...fuck, yes!"

David pushed it as deep as he could inside Lazlo, completing the climax with their defining moment of clarity. Lazlo almost screamed, but it had been substituted with a long whimpering noise.

David collapsed right on Lazlo's back. The tourist had a little trouble keeping his breathing steady because of the heavy weight on his back. He could hear David taking deep breaths near his ear. The high volume of such a silent method led Lazlo to believe that David had collected all of his inner strength and inflicted them right in the other man's body. Lazlo's soreness on the lower part of his body had become empirical evidence.

Despite his heavy panting, Lazlo whispered, "Well, what do you think?"

David's long sigh was followed by a simple statement. "Apology accepted."

Relieved by his hard-earned plea for clemency, Lazlo had finally loosened up while letting go of the sheets. David dismounted him and rolled over to the other side of the bed. With the heavy weight finally off of his back, Lazlo could breathe freely. He didn't want to move. He wanted to relax as he lay on his master's bed. He closed his eyes for a moment. David's dominance at its closing stages couldn't have felt more revitalizing.

Lazlo could hear David saying, "Not bad...not bad at all."

Lazlo smiled for just a brief moment. He lay still. He only expected to stay in bed for the next few minutes. He only started his slumber because he felt too tired to even move.

* * *

He opened his eyes and, all of a sudden, recognized familiar territory. He found himself lying on the same bed in the same room, with the same dry and sticky material clinging on to his legs and the sheets. He looked at the digital clock resting on the nightstand. It read 7:03 AM. The secret festivities in the bedroom must have lasted until midnight if Lazlo had woken up at this hour. He sat up to see if he could spot the other man in the room, and he didn't. If David disappeared in the morning, then Lazlo had been allowed to wallow in the outcome of his punishment.

The Hungarian man got out of bed and used the same towel that had been put on the floor to wipe the human deposits off of his legs and buttocks, though most of it couldn't come off. He called out David's name, and waited for a response. When absolute silence kicked in, Lazlo left the master bedroom without putting on his clothes. Naked, he walked down the stairs and searched for Teresa's husband. He had already spotted David in the living room. The married man sat on the sofa in silence. The window behind him had been left uncovered by the white-colored venetian blinds. Lazlo looked out the window to see no one standing around either on the sand or on The Strand. The cloudless sky had already exchanged its dark shades for a brighter and bluer daybreak. The distant waters had grown calm, unaffected by any distressing activity in the deeper parts of the ocean.

Not feeling ashamed to be nude in the living room, Lazlo tried to decipher David's most recent reflections. He could find nothing in the older man's blank expressions. He just sat there with his hands resting on his thighs. He looked up to see Lazlo standing at the entryway. He didn't smile, and he didn't say anything. His next intentions remained unclear.

Lazlo asked, "Are you going to be okay?"

David finally uttered, "I'll be fine. You can go now. I have no use for you anymore."

"The hotel that I'm staying in is pretty far."

"Find a taxi, or an Uber. I need some time alone."

Lazlo sighed. "I understand."

He left David alone. He walked back upstairs to grab his clothes and didn't even bother to take a shower. He just wanted to leave this house as soon as possible. Everything about the master bedroom already reminded him of everything that he shouldn't have done behind closed doors. He didn't want to see David again, and he didn't want to see Teresa again. The treacherous woman started it all, and he hoped that no one would ever forgive her for forcing him and David in this position. Infidelity led to more infidelity, and it would be highly likely that the building blocks would tumble if Teresa and David ever reunited again to discuss their inevitable separation.

Before he could get to the front door, he gave one last look at David, who didn't even move on his sofa. They stared at each other. Lazlo understood the stare, even if it appeared almost too neutral. David didn't say a word, but his gaze said it all. A bit of understanding had been confirmed between the two men. Lazlo nodded before he looked away and exited the building.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds