Accidental Adam

"Alter ego," Ken said coming to his rescue again. "All the best superheroes have them." He hugged Maddy tightly. "Great to see you gorgeous, now come tell me what has been happening in your life girlfriend, I have missed you." He led her off to another part of the house and Adam watched them go. He knew he was better off without the worry and the lies, but he missed her and what they had had together.

He grabbed a beer and went out to the back yard to catch up with another old friend. The party wound on and, not able to get into the swing of things with this crowd which was always more of Maddy's friends than his, he went to sit on a comfortable looking couch in a corner of the large deck and watch the party from there as he drank his beer. It was always fun to see the costumes people picked to wear and how it told a little bit about their personality. He found it amusing to guess the ones that had been bullied into questionable costume choices by their wives and girlfriends. Once again he silently thanked Ken for his understated manly looking costume.

For a long time Adam sat alone within a crowd of people at the party, still stinging from the bark scratches and the blow to his pride that he had incurred earlier that evening when a strangely familiar voice said his name.

"Adam isn't it?" Liz said as she hovered above him.

"Could this night get any worse?" he thought to himself and he recognised the young woman from earlier. Out loud he said, "Yeah and your Liz, right? Look sorry about earlier I just wasn't thinking."

"Did your date stand you up too?" she asked in a sulky voice.

"Nope, she's over there having fun," he chuckled, pointing at his brother who was talking to a small group of men, thinking she would get the joke but instead she seemed to tilt her head and eye him speculatively.

"I just realised I hadn't thanked you for helping Matilda today," Liz grinned. She had no doubt about her own powers of seduction and, while she wouldn't sleep with just anyone, she decided it was time to show this gay man how good sex with a real woman could be. She was stinging with the rejection of being stood up for the first time in her life and needed to prove she was still as sexy and desirable as she had always been. What better way than to get this guy to change teams.

"No need, like I said I was just trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to help after almost running her over," Adam waved his hand as if to brush away the thanks.

"Oh but I have the perfect reward for you. Come with me... it won't take long I promise," she was confident in her own abilities and, being that he was certainly a novice at the ways of women, she didn't think it take longer than a few minutes for this guy to blow his bolt.

"It's really not necessary," he tried to prevaricate. The few beers he had imbibed on an empty stomach and his wounded ego made him less inclined to fight the tugging on his arm and creating a scene, so he followed her. She led him to a bedroom and before he could think to protest, she pushed him down onto the bed and straddled his thighs. Leaning over and brushing against him sinuously, she kissed him with a hot wet open mouth, her tongue exploring his surprised response.

"God," he thought. It had been so long since he had been kissed like that and he gave way to what was happening with no further resistance. In his semi-drunk state, he decided that if she wanted to give him a thank you fuck, who was he to turn it down. One night stands weren't his thing as a rule but this chick was like a succubus and he was rapidly becoming her willing accomplice in his own demise.

He touched her gently on her sides, slowly lifting her shirt, over her stomach, over her breasts, over her head. He threw it across the room. Then he reached back with one hand and undid her bra, taking it off as well to follow her shirt. He reached up and cupped both breasts, lightly teasing her nipples. She started to squirm. He tore his mouth away from hers, and took one nipple into his mouth, sucking on it.

"Oh yeah," Liz murmured, enjoying the feel of his hand and mouth. Even the gay guys couldn't resist her. She enjoyed a few minutes of this attention and then she began to tug at his shirt to pull it off. She was hot and horny and feeling aggressive after being stood up by her boyfriend. She finally got him to sit up and pulled the shirt off over his head, pressing against him to feel the warmth of skin on skin only to find that his arms locked around her and he rolled her to her back, pinning her there and kissing her deeply with that hot wet mouth of his. "Fuck this guy knew how to kiss," she thought and considered if all gay guys kissed like that.

She brought up both of her hands and placed them on his smooth chest, stroking over to his shoulders, down his arms, to his waist. Then she reached down and undid his belt, his jeans button, his zipper. She reached her hand into his pants to stroke the rapidly swelling hot shaft of his cock. She stretched her hands back to his ass and started to push his jeans down. He sensed what she needed, stood up. He took the rest of his clothes off, slowly while she rapidly kicked off her skinny jeans and let them fall in a heap beside the bed.

She sat up and looked at him. Lord he was beautiful. He was tall and lean, but everything was in proportion. Why did all the gorgeous guys have to be gay, she lamented but smiled as her eyes took in his cock. She need that cock tonight and she was more than pleased to see his answering smile as her eyes travelled back up to his face.

"So why did you bring me back here? Something about a reward for services rendered?" He smirked, the alcohol giving him more confidence than he usually possessed.

"I needed to thank you properly and perhaps show you what sex with a real woman is like," she said boldly, feeling her sexual aggression return and make her hot for him in a way she hadn't counted on. Maybe it was because she knew his boyfriend was out at the party probably looking for him while she was converting him to pussy worship in here. The whole idea of it thrilled her and fed her already overblown ego.

She licked her lips, got up and walked over to him. She kissed him full on the mouth, teasing him with her tongue. She reached down and lightly touched the tip of his dick with her fingers, then wrapping her hand around him; she started to stroke him from base to tip. She slowly lowered to her knees, kissing her way down his body, nipping with her teeth. When she finally got to her knees, she looked at the object of her fascination. He was larger than any guy she had ever been with, but not too large.

She looked up at him, saw he was waiting anxiously for what she was going to do. She kissed the tip, and then ran her tongue along the underside of his cock; starting by his balls and ending at the very tip, where she swirled her tongue around it before finally taking him in her mouth. She started slow, letting the anticipation build. She took as much as she could, slowly released him, and started over again. She really enjoyed sucking cock, and it showed. Her enthusiasm for it was starting to mount. Her pace quickened, her grip tightened; then suddenly she reached her right hand and cupped his balls, gently tickling. She pressed her thumb to the sensitive spot underneath his balls that she knew would drive him crazy. As her head bobbed up and down she stroked this spot in time with her movements until he finally couldn't take anymore.

He pulled her to her feet. "Your turn now," Adam growled. He pushed her up against the wall. He leaned down and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking strongly, while his other hand was pinching the other. Then he switched the attention. Suddenly he dropped to his knees, pulled her legs apart, shoved one leg over his shoulder, and kissed her pussy. He licked from the back to the front. She trembled in pleasure and thought her legs were going to give out on her. He grabbed her by the ass to hold her still and buried his face deep in her pussy. He licked, he bit, he sucked and finally he shoved two fingers into her dripping pussy. Clamping his lips around her clit, and sucking hard he was rewarded when her orgasm hit hard, slamming her back into the wall for balance. She came for what seemed an age. She had never experienced anything like it before. She fell to the floor. Her legs just couldn't hold her anymore.

He lifted her up and laid her on the bed. He came down over her and kissed her. "How do you like the way you taste?"

"I love it," she whispered in a shaky voice.

"Hang on." He went to his jeans, thankful for the ever present condom his brother perpetually forced on him when they went out, then came right back. He hovered over her, lifted her hips, and then slowly entered her.

Her eyes closed of their own free will. She wrapped her arms around his back, her legs around his hips and held on.

He started slowly, pulling all the way out, then all the way in. After a few minutes he increased his speed. Her hands stroked up and down his back. She just held on for the ride. "Fuck he missed sex since he had split up with Maddy," he thought as he savoured the feel of the beautiful woman beneath him. Then without ever leaving her, he rolled her to the top and moaned loudly as she sank down, taking all of him into her.

She sat there for a second savouring the feel of the new position, and how deep he was, then she started to move slowly up and down his hard cock. She stayed down and ground her pelvis into his, which sent him even deeper into her. He met her every thrust. She reached down and rubbed her clit, riding him faster and faster as her second orgasm approached. She exploded. She couldn't even keep her pace anymore, so he lifted her and pounded her from the bottom. She cried out with her pleasure and she soaked his cock with cum.

She fell over to the side and looked at him through her lashes. "That was fantastic."

"Oh, I haven't even come yet, sweetheart. This isn't over." He moved to grab her again and rolled her onto her stomach, lifted her hips into the air, and he entered her from behind. She whimpered from the pleasure. She didn't think she could take too much more of this. Then he pulled out, stuck his middle finger into her, then re-entered her.

Before she knew what was happening, he was teasing her asshole with his finger. He started to push a little. Realizing she wasn't protesting, he shoved his middle finger, wet with her own cum, deep into her, the whole time pounding away from the back. It took a minute, because she wanted to savour the feeling of having a finger in her ass, something she had never let anyone do to her before. She came for a third time from the sheer nastiness of this hot fuck.

The feel of her climax finally sent him over the edge. He shoved into her, grunting with his release. He held her tightly until he was finally sated, then let her collapse with exhaustion to the bed, falling down beside her and rolling to look at her. The tussled hair and ruined makeup was a far cry from the glamorous girl who had entered the room and he was quite proud that he had caused that look to occur. She was still beautiful but in a whole different way.

"My turn to say thank you?" he said, a sly grin curling the corners of his mouth.

She didn't even have the strength to answer him. She just nodded her head and closed her eyes, and lifted her finger as if to say "Give me a minute," and he gave a soft chuckle, rolling onto his back and looking up at the ceiling. A minute later he sat up and began to pull his jeans back on.

"Better get back out there before Ken comes looking for me," Adam said, hating himself for leaving her here alone. She'd done him a favour, he had been wallowing in his own self-imposed exile since Maddy left but he knew now he needed someone in his life, not just for sex but it would be a start. He looked at the blonde speculatively. "Would you like me to call you, maybe?"

"Oh no baby," she said in a pitying tone. "This was a once off thing, to show you what you were missing." Still under the illusion that he was gay, she felt that she had done him a great service by having sex with him. It hadn't gone exactly as she planned; she certainly wasn't regretting the encounter. She just knew that no matter good they were in bed, sleeping with a gay guy was a one-time thing, just to prove she could get any guy she wanted.

"Great," he said, standing and pulling on his shirt. He was unsure if that was a good or a bad thing, but reassured himself that this chick already seemed like she would be too much hard work from the little he had seen of her today. Stuffing his socks in his pocket and slipping his shoes on, he turned to her a last time and said, "Well thanks again," feeling awkward.

"Just remember... girls are fun too, not all of them are as hot as me but they can be fun" she said with a smile and absolute sincerity. "Now run along and find your sexy nurse, I won't tell him if you don't." She winked and bent to retrieve her own clothes.

"Wait! What?" Adam stopped in the process of opening the door. Then his off-hand remark where he pointed out Ken as his date came back to mind and he laughed. He had been an ego fuck for the stuck-up bitch. He had seen models throw themselves at Ken just to prove they could get any guy they wanted, gay or not. Had he not just had great sex it could have been the final humiliation to top off an already dreadful day, but he shrugged it off as he left the room.

Thinking he had just dodged a bullet when she turned down giving him her number, he smiled to himself. He couldn't be mad about it. It had been great sex and had reminded him that it could be even better with someone he cared about. He consoled himself with the thought that she wouldn't be forgetting him for a while.

He grabbed a fresh beer and went to find Ken, feeling better than he had in a while and considering the other young woman at the accident today. He had her details maybe he could give her a call, remembering her smile her name came to mind, "Rachel," he said out loud. She had already seen him humiliate himself, so what did he have to lose.

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Accidental Adam
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds