• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Accidental Hazing Ch. 01

Accidental Hazing Ch. 01

1234

Chapter 1:

"Shit. Shit. Shit" Jason whispered as he ran through the streets.

He looked over his shoulder as he ran. There was six guys chasing him, though they were about twenty yards away from him, they could still easily see him. Quickly rounded the corner of a house Jason jumped a chain link fence leading to the backyard. He ran through the backyard and jumped the fence separating the next yard.

"Where are you fucker?" A male voice could be heard through the streets.

He'd been chased for the last hour. Every time he thought he had lost them they would catch sight of him again. He couldn't seem to shake them.

He was being chased by guys from one of the local frats, which had been throwing a party for the students from the local college, and they were pissed.

. . .

Jason didn't go to this school, however he had some friends who did.

He had been content to just hang out with his friends and get drunk, but one of his female friends told him a girl had been checking him out. Jason wasn't one to usually approach a girl, let alone one as pretty as the girl his friend claimed was "checking him out." But his friend wouldn't relent and pushed him in the direction of the girl. He hadn't even gotten a word out when a jock type guy stepped up to him, pushed him, and asked "You looking at my girlfriend?"

"N-no" Jason had stammered, he wasn't even sure where this guy had come from or if the girl he had been about to talk to was indeed this guy's girlfriend. He tried to act as if he was going to walk by the girl, but the jock wasn't letting him off easy.

"Did I 'say' we were done here?" The jock said as he grabbed Jason's shoulder.

"Listen I'm not looking for trouble, okay dude?" Jason had said as he shrugged the hand off and tried to walk away again. The other people at the party had taken notice and were all starting to watch. Jason felt a flush creep up. He glanced at his friends most of which hadn't even noticed, save Suzie the girl who had started him on this course. But all she did was shrug and get her boyfriend Kelvin's attention. But that's all it took for Jason to drop his guard. He didn't even see the fist before it slammed into his jaw. He staggered back as his hand came up to his face.

Jason had grown up with an older brother, who also happened to be a black belt in karate. He had learned to take a punch at an early age. He also studied karate some himself though he never made it to black belt. His instructors had taught him humility and never to harm another person as long as it could be helped.

"Ok I got the message." Jason said, trying to diffuse the situation, raising his hands to show he didn't plan on continuing the fight. But the jock just seemed to be getting warmed up.

"Look the little pansy won't even fight back." he laughed to his friends.

"Enough John." the girl Jason had been approaching spoke up.

"Stay out of this Kim." John had nearly growled at his girlfriend.

"No, you're being an ass. Again. And I'm sick of it. We are at a party, we are supposed to be having fun, and here you are picking on some kid for walking near me! We are fucking done, I'm sick of your shit!" Kim had shouted as she started walking out of the party.

During their exchange Jason had tried to sneak away from John, but John clearly had a lot of friends at this party as two of them pushed him back to the center of the, now circle, of party goers. Jason looked around for his friends but couldn't see any of them. He brought his attention back to John in time to see another punch coming from John. Instinct took over and he used his left arm to block John's right.

"Look I don't want to fight you!" Jason yelled as John aimed another hay-maker at his face. Jason deftly blocked this one as well.

"I don't want to hurt you John, you only hit me cause I wasn't paying attention. You choreograph your punches. Can we just call this, please?" Jason asked as he blocked yet a third punch. "I'm not the nerds you beat up in high school. I don't want to do this."

"I think you're all talk bitch. And I'm going to fuck up your face!" At this point one of Johns friends grabbed Jason from behind, pinning both of his arms to his sides. John then quickly landed two punches to Jason's face.

'Ok, now it's starting to hurt.' Jason had thought while he was being hit.

"Hey ass-face, why don't you fight someone who wants to fight you?" Kelvin said as he tried to push his way through the crowd of students. Kelvin was Jason's best friend, along with his girlfriend Suzie, and the reason Jason was at this party. He was also belligerently drunk.

"Kelvin stay out of it." Jason said while still being held by John's friend.

"No, this bastard wants to keep hitting you when you won't even throw a punch! I'll kick his ass if you don't want to." Hearing these words more of John's friends appeared and grabbed Kelvin's arms preventing him from living up to his words.

"Leave him alone!" Suzie shouted as the guys grabbed her boyfriend.

"Yeah he'll stay put just let him go." Jason said to the students holding his friend.

"I guess we'll have to just beat both your asses huh?" John said eliciting laughter from his friends and the students around them. To prove his friend's words one of the students holding Kelvin went to hit him in the stomach. But Suzie grabbed his arm preventing the blow.

"Get off me bitch." The kid said as he roughly shoved Suzie to the floor.

"Fucker!" Kelvin shouted.

That's when Jason finally had enough. In high school he had always defended the kids the jocks chose to pick on. Usually inserting himself into their wrath to draw it from the kids who couldn't defend themselves. He'd gained a reputation in high school of being their protector. He always backed it up by holding his own, to the point that jocks began to pick on kids less and less. His school mates knew you could beat Jason senseless as long as no one else was being threatened. But involve someone Jason saw as an innocent and it was on. Too bad none of these students had gone to high school with him.

The sight of someone throwing one of his closes friends to the floor, allowed Jason to do what the jocks had been asking for.

Fight Back.

Jason threw his head back connecting with the nose of the student holding him. The kid fell flat on his back with a grunt, blood covering his face. The noise alerted John, causing him to turn his attention from his friends, Kelvin, and Suzie. Just in time to see Jason as his hand shot out. He didn't make a fist just bent his fingers at the second joint. He did this to avoid hitting John's chin as he struck John in the throat. Jason then stepped past John before he even fell to his knees. As he did all the students took a step back as if he might go for them next, all except the two holding Kelvin. Before either could react he caught the one who had thrown Suzie down between the legs with a swift kick. He then rounded on the last who was backing away with his hands up. Seeing the boy didn't want to fight stopped Jason from going further. He helped Suzie up and grabbed Kelvin, dragging them both to the door of the frat house.

"We are leaving."

"Where the fuck did that come from?" Kelvin asked as they left. While being best friends they hadn't met until a year previous, while studying abroad in Australia.

"I took karate as a kid, ok? Let's go before his frat brothers decide I just made their whole fraternity look like pansies."

"There he is!"

"Too late. Look get Suzie out of here they probably don't want either of you any way." Jason said as he backed away from his two friends. "I'll lead them away and meet up with you at your dorm, ok?" He didn't wait for an answer as he ran back towards the house, so the frat guys could see him clearly. He had then taken off as fast as he could running down the street.

. . .

That was an hour ago.

'I've gotta find a place to hide.' He thought as he looked around the back yard he was in. He had no clue where he was and more than likely wasn't going to be able to find his way back to the campus. As he looked around the houses he thought he saw a window open on a ground floor. 'Lucky it's spring in a college town.' He thought as he hopped another fence to get to the open window. 'No one is worried about being robbed as the most they have is a laptop.' He could still here the sounds of his pursuers looking for him. As he got to the house he felt his phone vibrate.

It was a text from Kelvin: "We are in my room. Where the hell are you Dude?"

Jason quickly texted back: "Not a clue" Before turning his phone on silent. He didn't want it to go off and alert anyone in the house he was about to enter. Slipping his phone back in his pocket he slid through the window as quietly as possible. He could hear the frat brothers coming behind the houses, and while he didn't want to go further into this house he didn't think it safe to stay by the window. He slowly made his way further into the house. As he reached the main living room he saw giant Greek letters over the fire place. Not having joined a frat himself he couldn't read them. 'Great another fucking frat.' He thought to himself as he looked for a place to hide. He saw three doors on one wall but couldn't tell if they were rooms or closets. Just then a light further in the house came on and he heard rustling. 'Shit someone is up.' He dashed to the doors and just guessed as he pushed through one.

He tried to be as quiet as possible as he entered but he heard rustling as he turned around. He was clearly in a dark bedroom. There were two people moving around on twin beds a little further into the room. Jason held his breath as he waited for the inevitable discovery.

"We are ready Pledge Mistress." Said a girl's voice. It took Jason a moment to realize he was in a sorority not a frat.

He couldn't make out a lot of detail about the girls save they were both shorter than him. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room he could see that both girls were standing next to their respective beds and wearing blindfolds. 'Some sort of sorority initiation? These two must be pledges staying here through their rush week. So their "Pledge Mistress" can fuck with them at all hours of the night.' Jason thought to himself as he realized they weren't going to be turning him in right away.

"P-Pledge Mistress? Are you there?" The second girl asked. They both stood as still as possible with their arms at their sides. "Have we done s-something wrong Ma'am?" The girl continued. "Should we assume the p-position?"

A wicked smile formed on Jason's mouth. He was all for protecting the weak but if these two wanted to join a sorority they were probably bitchy to the kinds of people Jason usually protected. 'Maybe I can have some fun with these two to make up for my night being ruined by one of their fellow fraternities.' He thought as he flicked on the light.

"Yes you have pissed off your Pledge Mistress." Jason said as he moved further into the room.

"What the fuck?" The girl on his left said as she reached for her blindfold.

"I wouldn't remove that if I were you." Jason said. "Your Pledge Mistress told me to find her two best pledges, instead I found you two. What are your names?"

"C-Cindy" The girl one the right said. Jason saw she was the taller of the two though only about 5'5" and she had long blonde hair that clearly looked messed up from sleeping. Jason looked her up and down. She had a slim body and was a little pale. She wore a white t-shirt that had the letters of her future sorority on the chest and came down to the tops of her thighs, just short enough to show her blue panties hidden underneath, and just covering her bubble butt. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt and Jason could see the swell of what he figured to be large B's straining against the material.

"Why the hell did Pledge Mistress said a man to us?" Asked the girl on the left. She was about 5'3" and a brunette. Her dark, curly hair fell to just about her shoulders. She was a very petite girl causing her breasts, only slightly bigger than Cindy's, to look much larger. She was only wearing a tank top that bared her flat tanned tummy and a pair of cotton shorts with the letters of her future sorority across the ass.

'Probably part of the initiation to always have to wear the sorority's letters.' She had gorgeous legs that ended at cute little butt cheeks, peeking out from those shorts. 'Clearly the sluttier of the two.' Jason decided based on the way she was showing so much more skin than her roommate.

"Did I ask for questions or you name? I can call Pledge Mistress right now if you'd like." Jason said trying to sound stern as he walked towards the girl. He could see her tense as she felt him near her. "But we both know how angry she would be if I woke her up right now." Neither girl made an attempt to call for help, so while they may question it, this isn't a weird enough occurrence to them.

"Brooke"

"Thank you, Brooke. Now since you asked oh so nicely," He said with sarcasm, "your Pledge Mistress sent me to test her best pledges. But I think I can start with you two. I'm here for one of your final tests. It's getting close to the time to decide which pledges make it in and which don't. I am here so you can prove to Pledge Mistress your complete and total loyalty to her sorority. You do want to join the sorority correct?"

"Yes" The girls chorused.

"Yes what?" Jason asked.

"Yes, Sir?" The girls said as if unsure this is what he wanted them to say.

"Thank you." Jason smiled at how well this was going. 'Just think an hour or so ago I was getting my ass kicked for looking at a cute girl. Now I have two blindfolded and awaiting my instructions.' "We can move on then. I want only honest answers from you both. Tell me about your hazing."

Brooke spoke up again. She was clearly the bolder of the two. "First it was things like carrying the books of the Bigs to class for them. Sir." She added quickly. "Doing chores around the house and stuff like that." She paused.

"Come on you know I already know so just tell me." Jason lied.

"Then-then when there was only twenty of us left we were brought to the basement for spankings. But it wasn't just the normal college spanking..." Brooke said before trailing off.

'Holy fuck this is the best sorority. I thought this shit only happened in porn.'

"Come on out with it. You two are in enough trouble with me as it is." This elicited a quick inhale from Cindy standing behind Jason. He had almost forgotten the blonde was there while listening to the brunette.

"Well they made us get naked in front of them and a bunch of frat guys." She made a face as if she was upset and a blush rose to her cheeks. 'So the slut can get embarrassed.' He thought. "Then they told us that if we didn't remember to count and thank them for the spankings we would be left with the guys after we had been spanked." She paused again. "Without our clothes Sir."

"How did it go?"

"Only two girls forgot to count Sir."

"And did your Pledge Mistress live up to her threat?" Jason asked genuinely curious if this girl would leave two of her own sex in the hands of a bunch of horny frat guys. If she did then what Jason had planned would seem perfectly normal to the two pledges. "And I'd like to hear the answer from Cindy."

Cindy squeaked at the mention of her name.

"Well?"

"W-well th-they took us all o-out of the basement n-n-naked, and, and the two girls weren't wi-with us anymore. So I think sh-she did, S-sir" Cindy was clearly nervous and trembling.

"So you know Pledge Mistress means business. So if you don't want to follow my directions at any time, I can walk you right out of the house as you are, blindfold and all, and leave you on the street. You can come back for your things in the morning." Jason said feeling his confidence rise as he spoke. "So what else has Pledge Mistress had you do?"

"She-she had us all finger each other while she video taped it Sir." Brooke resumed speaking again as Cindy didn't seem to be able to offer words after the threat. "And she also had some of the other sisters use strap-ons on us." Brooke was now having trouble continuing her story. Clearly this sorority was way into the sexual hazing of it's members. Jason had to adjust himself as the young girls story was getting him hard. It didn't help that he just realized these two must be freshmen, only eighteen years old, while he himself was in his final year.

"What was the reason for all this?" Jason asked.

"The video tape was so none of us would ever tell about what we all went through." Jason couldn't help but smile about the fact that she had just done exactly what the tape was supposed to stop. "And the stuff with the strap-on was for us to show how we are with guys. Since our sorority is known for having the hottest girls, Pledge Mistress doesn't want to let anyone in who doesn't know how to fuck." She said, then almost as an after thought she added "Sir." 'Perfect' Jason thought to himself.

"Well that is precisely why Pledge Mistress has sent me. She said all the remaining pledges preformed well but she wants to make sure you are able to live up to the good name of her sorority."

Cindy let out a small whimper.

"Something wrong pledge?" Jason asked again trying to sound stern.

"I-I-I..." Cindy couldn't speak she seemed so nervous.

"She has never been with a real guy, Sir." Brooke provided for her nervous friend. "She nearly lost it when we had to get fucked by the strap-ons. Some-masked bitch took her virginity and she doesn't even know which sister it was." Brooke said clearly upset about what had happened to her friend.

"How did you make it this far into the hazing as a virgin Cindy?" Jason asked, beginning to think he may not be able to go through with his plan now.

"I-I am a legacy Sir. My sister wa-was a member before me." Cindy said seeming to get a little more resolve. "I can do whatever sh-she did." She lifted her chin a bit after this last statement. 'We'll see about that.' He thought as he resolved to follow through with what he planned.

"Alright, now that we got the formalities out of the way, I believe you owe me some 'punishment'? Assume the position ladies."

"Yes Sir" The girls chorused as they both bent over their respective beds, hands at their sides.

"Now the sisters are trying to sleep so while I want you to count and thank me, you are not to scream or be loud in anyway. You will both be receiving 10 spanks for questioning me" Jason said as he took Cindy by the shoulders and directed her to stand next to Brooke. Smiling as the young blonde jumped under his touch. She immediately resumed the "position" next to the petite brunette.

"Our paddle is by my computer Sir." Brooke provided. Waking Jason up from staring at the two beautiful asses being presented to him. Jason walked over to the desk on Brooke's side of the room. Picking the paddle up he saw there was writing on it "The asses spanked by this paddle are Property of Kimberly Matthers"

'No way it is the same Kim from earlier.' Jason thought as he hefted the wood.

"Pledge Mistress might enjoy using this but I prefer the feel of my bare hand on your bare ass checks." Cindy shuddered at this last comment. Probably realizing she was about to be bare assed in front of a complete stranger, a male stranger too. Jason wasted no time, after setting down the paddle, he quickly removed Cindy's blue panties. As he slipped them off first one ankle then the other he could see there was a small wet spot. And being this close to both girls he could smell their mixed arousal. 'These two are little sluts huh?'

As he stood he let his hands slid along the insides of Cindy's pale legs. He could see the blindfolded girl shiver at his touch. He then stepped behind Brooke. He slid his fingers in the waist of her cotton shorts and made sure to get under her panties as well, sliding both off in one motion. As he stood up holding both pairs of panties, one blue the other pink, he could feel his cock straining to be free. He quickly pocketed both girls underwear without thinking. 'Maybe I should just skip the spanking and start fucking them. I think my cock might explode if I wait.' But he knew if he moved to quickly the girls would realize he hadn't been sent by their Pledge Mistress and probably baulk.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Accidental Hazing Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds