• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accidental Incest

Accidental Incest

This story is about a 21 year old girl and her 19 year old brother...

BethAnn walked into her baby brother's room to wish him goodnight. She stopped at the door, as he was lying in his twin bed with his pajama bottoms around his ankles. His rock hard cock was standing straight from his body, his hand fisted around it, slowly stroking up and down the full 7" of it. He hadn't noticed her standing there, completely transfixed, watching as her not so baby brother began to stroke faster. Her eyes followed his hand; up, down, up, down, until finally he began to arch his back and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head. He let out a loud groan and his hand tightened near the tip of his cock as rope after rope of cum shot from the purple tip of his cock. He lay there for a moment, breathing heavily, his hand and chest covered in his white nectar. BethAnn watched as he lifted his hand to his mouth and licked his cum from it, sighing deeply as he relaxed. She was mortified, yet completely fascinated at this sight before her. It had been years since she had seen her little brother naked, and she had never before seen his cock hard. She snuck out the door before he noticed she was there and tiptoed back into her own room down the hall.

She crawled into her own bed and drew the covers up to her chin. She closed her eyes but could not get the image of her little brother stroking his big cock out of her head. She found that her hand had drifted down between her legs and into her own pajama pants, and was pleasantly surprised to find out that she was dripping wet. She knew it was wrong to be touching herself with the image of her brother's cock in her head, but she couldn't seem to help herself. One finger slipped inside her dripping pussy, then two, and she imagined he was sliding into her slowly, tickling her clit with the top of his dick. Her clit was so large and sensitive, she knew that all she needed to do to finish was tickle it just a little. Her heart jumped each time her finger brushed lightly over that sensitive nub. Her breath caught in her chest every time that she saw him cumming, and the video was replaying over and over in her head. She gasped as she could hold out no longer, and broke into the strongest, most powerful orgasm she had ever imagined. As she lifted her fingers to her own lips and licked them clean, she imagined it was his sperm she was tasting.

When she opened her eyes, she almost screamed. He was standing there at her door, watching her. He shifted inside the room and shut the door behind himself.

"I know you were there," he said. "You watched me cum. Then without saying a word, you snuck back here and touched yourself until you came. I've been watching you at night for months now. You are all I think about when my hand is stroking my rock hard cock, Bethie. I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself. You are just so beautiful."

She sat there in silence as she tried to digest what her baby brother was telling her. He had been watching HER! For so many months he had been getting off to the thought of her! She didn't know what to think, and was still in shock when he came up next to her and sat down on the bed. He placed a kiss on her forehead and took her hand in his.

"My beautiful Bethie, I know it's wrong, but I just can't help the way I feel about you. I think you feel the same way too, at least I hope you do..."

He leaned down and kissed her gently on the mouth, his tongue just barely brushing against her lips, leaving it to her to take the kiss deeper. She was still shocked, and very startled at the fact that he had just kissed her lips, but it felt so right, so she kissed him back. How wrong could it be, if no one ever knew? She poured herself into the kiss, and felt his hand creeping slowly up between her legs until he was stroking the crotch of her panties. She spread her legs and let him touch her, his touch sending electric shocks all throughout her body. "My god, you are so wet," he moaned into her mouth. She just groaned in response; forming words was beyond her mental capacity at that point. Her entire being was focused with his hand between her legs, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm until finally she begged him,

"Johnny please, I'm begging you! Take me already!"

He climbed between her legs and without a second thought from either of them plunged deep inside her. She cried out in pain for the first second, then, as her virginity broke, moaned in pleasure as he set a steady rhythm, sliding in and out of her pussy until they both collapsed in orgasmic bliss, his cock releasing all of his pent up frustration from the prior months deep inside of her. They continued to lay in bed, naked together, and kissing, until they fell asleep.

The next morning they awoke, and remembering the night before, shared a passionate kiss, leading to another hot lovemaking session, rivaled only by the one they had shared the night before. In between kisses as they stirred to get up to get ready for class that morning, Johnny tried to tell BethAnn that they needed to talk about what had happened between them, and figure something out if it was going to continue. Somehow, she ended up on her knees between his legs, his cock disappearing in and out of her mouth. Finally, he gave up trying to talk as he felt his balls pulling into his body, and the waves of pleasure becoming more and more intense.

"Bethie, I'm going to cum, baby! Pull out....... Pull OUT!"

Before he could wrench his cock out of her mouth he exploded deep in her throat, and she swallowed every drop of his enormous load.

"Okay, it's decided then," he said to her. "I cannot live my entire life never feeling that again... Your amazing kisses, our amazing lovemaking, your wonderfully gifted tongue. We just cannot tell ANYone, especially mom and dad, EVER about this, about us."

She just nodded serenely as she licked a drop of his cum from the side of her mouth.

"Yes, sir," she mumbled to him.

"That's my good girl... now get on that bed, it's my turn to return the favor..."

But that, is another story altogether...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accidental Incest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds