• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accidental Nympho Sister

Accidental Nympho Sister

12

Before...

No one could have predicted that Dr. Ledgard's machine would have the effects that it does. The human mind is still vastly unknown.

That's why General Hamilton requested an immediate promotion for the doctor, in hopes of turning the frequency machine into something that could potentially serve the country and its national security interests.

On the doctor's desk was a list of potential candidates for the new project. They were all young adults, medical school graduates who understood the process and were interested in making some money.

It was decided that the candidate would be an attractive young female with an inquisitive mind, religious, tepid when it comes to sex, and had a large family. It would make the experiment more realistic if the subject had conflicts and barriers to becoming a nymphomaniac.

"You're doing us a great service," General Hamilton said, after observing the doctor at work. "We greatly appreciate your efforts."

Dr. Ledgard gave a soft sigh. "I'm always happy to be of service, but I think we should disclose all of the details. I don't want a repeat of my previous mistakes."

"Just get it done."

With a lecherous grin, the General gave another look at the research documents and state-of-the-art equipment in the new lab. Then he left.

Once alone, Dr. Ledgard looked through the pile of candidates again. After an hour, a decision had been reached and the report was started.

Case File #002

Sara Carter: She is our next test subject after having signed the agreements and waivers. Sara is a 29 year old medical school graduate who is currently finishing her first year of residency. Her record is clean. Her grades are top tier. No evidence of sexual promiscuity. In her younger days, she spent a lot of time with the church for community service.

Dylan Carter: He's the younger brother. Age 21. He attends a nearby college. He's athletic and smart. Handsome. A perfect counterpart for Sara.

Julie Carter: The matriarch of the family. 51 years old. She owns a small catering business. Her son still lives at home and Sara sleeps over during the holidays. There is no husband in the picture, so she runs the household. From the looks of things, she is prim and proper. A great role model.

Objective: To convert Sara into a nymphomaniac. Originally, it was irrelevant whether the subject was aware or not. But now, for ethical reasons, she will be notified of the extreme consequences.

During...

When the message came from Dr. Ledgard's office that she had been selected as a participant in the study, she jumped at the chance. Sara rushed home to tell her Mother the good news, who was busy in the kitchen wearing an apron.

"How did it go?" Mom asked, stepping out of the kitchen where she was baking homemade pizza for a family lunch.

Sara beamed. "It was incredible. The lab looked like something out of a movie. Seriously. I've never seen anything like it before. And everyone on the research team was super nice."

"I'm so happy for you. Who knows, if they like you, maybe they'll hire you someday."

"God, I wish," Sara said gushingly.

"Speaking of which, having you back for the holidays has had a nice effect on your brother."

"Oh yeah?"

"He's decided to take pre-med classes. You've inspired him to do some good in the world."

"Nice!"

"It is. He's a smart one, just like you."

Sara pondered for a moment. "You know, one of the researchers today asked me about my household. They wanted to know about my brother and home situation."

"Any reason why?"

"They said they'll tell me later. But it was mentioned that if Dylan wanted to be involved, then he'd be welcomed. They'll give him a small job to make things easier. I didn't think Dylan would be interested. If I had known, I would have said something."

Mom smiled, "He's upstairs. You should go tell him."

"I'll be right back."

Sara went up the stairs to break the good news to her brother, whose room was just down the hall and she knocked on the door. With approval, Sara entered the bedroom, where her brother was playing Batman: Arkham Knight on the Xbox.

"I hear you're setting your sights on pre-med."

"Is that what Mom told you?" he asked.

"Yeah, why? Did she speak too soon?"

"I don't know. I'm prepared to work hard. But it's intimidating, to be honest."

"Here, I'll describe one morning of my residency," she said. "So you can get an idea of what I do."

"Sure."

"I get to the hospital early, and I check on each patient's charts, making sure their blood pressure and oxygen saturation levels are measured, then I explain all the diagnostic procedures and therapeutic plans to both supervisors and patients. It's like that the whole day."

"Sounds tough," he said. "But I've always done well in biology and science."

"Do you want to test yourself?"

"How?"

"With a mock-female-patient to practice on. You'll be given small tasks. Some responsibilities. Recording information, that sort of thing. Plus she's hot."

"Really? How hot is she?"

Sara winked. "You're looking at her."

"Hmmm.... I'm assuming this has to do with Dr. Ledgard's experiment."

"Yeah, they mentioned a small job opening. Now that I know you're interested, we should definitely team up."

He smiled, "Count me in. I'm now at your service."

***

The lab was in a small section of an underground facility, not far from the downtown area. It was accessed through an imposing government building guarded by soldiers in camo who were all-business when Sara arrived at the gate. They asked for her papers when she pulled to the checkpoint and, after consulting a computer in the guard shack, returned them to her and waved her through.

When she arrived, a few members of the team greeted her with smiles and showed her to the procedure room. She was asked to sit on the exam table and her vital signs were taken by a woman in green scrubs. In the other corner of the procedure room, another woman calibrated a small machine for the day's session.

Dr. Ledgard appeared after a meeting with government officials and sat down across the table from Sara. They exchanged pleasantries, then Dr. Ledgard handed her a file.

"Take a moment to read that over," the doctor said. "I wrote it myself. Everything is simple and in plain English."

Sara opened the folder and saw a typed report, which she was able to skim through. The content seemed jarring. When she turned the pages, she saw sets of pictures, featuring a young man and a mature woman engaging in all sorts of lewd sexual acts in the living room and kitchen.

"What do you think?" Dr. Ledgard asked.

"Riveting," she blushed.

"Do you believe the content of the report?"

Sara searched for the most polite way to phrase her language. After all, in med school, Dr. Ledgard was the talk of campus and many of the professors.

"I think it's interesting," she said. "I'm sure there are ways of actually making this happen, psychologically speaking."

Dr. Ledgard raised an eyebrow. "But do you think that these images are real, and that a medical device could override the inherent taboo of incest, causing this ordinary mother to act in this manner towards her own son?"

"Yes, it seems logical that a device could do that," she answered. "But I also think that, you know, there might have been underlying feelings. Who knows, maybe the device merely nudged them to act on latent desires. Or maybe the device never worked at all, but the subjects thought it did. Sort of like a placebo effect that caused them to act on their desires."

"Interesting," the doctor noted before pushing on. "Ms. Carter, I'm going to be blunt with you. Have you ever fantasized about your younger brother, Dylan?"

Sara was aghast. "No, never."

"How about your mother, Julie? Have you ever had deviant thoughts about her?"

"No, absolutely not."

"Do you believe that this machine can create a powerful, magnetic sexual attraction between you and a member of your family? Much like the mom/son in the photos."

With an inquisitive eye, she sifted through the photos again. The people in the photos had sex passionately, had equally as rough oral sex, and if Sara was seeing things correctly, the male subject was ejaculating in the mother's food, then she happily ate.

"Honestly," she said. "I'm not completely sure. I still think there was mutual attraction before the experiment. But I don't think it happened out of thin air."

"I appreciate your honesty. And I enjoy your skepticism. You're a smart and independent thinker. That's partially why I've chosen you."

She blushed. "Thank you, Dr. Ledgard."

"Are you still interested in participating in the study?

"Yes, of course. Why?"

"I am going to amplify the power of the frequency today," the doctor said.

"Okay."

"Then we'll see what sorts of attractions you have for your brother, or your mother."

Sara gasped. "I'm certainly not attracted to either of them. That's incest. It's gross."

"I'm glad you feel that way. We need to test the machine to know whether the previous experiment was a fluke or not."

"What... ummm... are the chances?" she asked. "That I'll..."

"Become a nymphomaniac?"

Sara felt her cheeks warm. "Yes."

"That's what we're hoping to find out. After a week or two, we'd like to administer a polygraph test to see if you've committed sexual acts with any member of your home."

"Oh god."

"I understand your frustration," Dr. Ledgard said. "Which is why we're going to increase your compensation. You'll be rewarded even further, financially speaking. I'll provide glowing job referrals for you. And I will personally recommend you for any internship or job opening in this department, should you wish."

It was the news Sara had been hoping for. Her future flashed before her eyes. If everything went well, she'd have a bright career ahead of her.

"That sounds amazing," she said.

"It does. Who knows, the side effects might be nothing. The other experiment could have been a fluke. If you do exhibit nymphomaniac tendencies with your family, we can fix it in our lab. That should provide you with some sense of safety."

"So if anything goes wrong, assuming this machine does what you're suggesting, then I can come right back and have it undone, right?"

Dr. Ledgard paused. "It would be addressed."

A slight sense of panic was setting into Sara's psyche. If this machine had worked the way the doctor suggested, then she could be in for a real problem. But then again, it did sound outlandish and crazy, and the reward for participating was fantastic.

"I can do that," she said.

"You've also mentioned that your brother Dylan wants a job with us, for experience. I think that's a great idea. He'll be tasked with keeping track of your vitals, for brain waves and heart activity. He'll send us a daily report on the findings."

She smiled, "He's going to be thrilled."

"Then we'll begin right away."

With the questioning over, Dr. Ledgard stepped away from the desk and the researchers hooked wires to Sara's face and body. A small, advanced looking device was carted over to them, and a small antenna was pointed straight toward her head.

"Initiation in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1," Dr. Ledgard counted. "The subject Sara Carter exposed to the device emissions on December 20, 2018 at 10:23 a.m."

The machine was activated. When it made a low, humming noise, Sara wondered if she had just made the biggest mistake of her life.

***

She sat by the desk in Dylan's bedroom and her brother recorded all the latest updates. The device was small and could attach wires to her body, keeping track of her vital signs and brain functions throughout the day.

"Everything seems fine," Dylan said, jotting the numbers down in a notepad.

"You're quite the researcher now," she smiled.

He smiled back. "This is easy stuff. And there's one thing I thought was interesting. I've been meaning to ask you about it."

"Yes?"

"Your heart rate and hormones seem to change at random points. At first I assumed it was your workouts, but when I looked closer, that didn't seem to be the case. Feel anything weird?"

After a moment to think, Sara realized the device recorded her recent flairs of intense sexual thoughts. But of course, she could never tell her brother that.

"Well, you know..." she said. "Women work differently than men. We have different problems and issues, if you know what I'm hinting at."

The excuse seemed to have worked.

Dylan backed off. "Oh, okay. Got it."

"I should have given you some notice about that, but it was kind of embarrassing and I didn't think it would show up on the device."

"It's advanced," Dylan pointed out. "Now let's get this thing back on you. Lift up your shirt."

These moments were always a roll of the dice. Sara never knew what to expect with her own feelings whenever she lifted her t-shirt. Sometimes it would be fine, since Dylan had seen her in a bikini before. Other times, there'd be internal chaos.

When she lifted her t-shirt to expose her stomach and the lower side of her bra, things went haywire. She suppressed the feelings the best she could and tried to act natural, even though her heart rate was spiking.

Sara's mind went into a frenzy; 'God, he's looking at my body. I wonder if he wants to rip off my bra and suck my nipples. My pussy is getting wet. I wonder if he can smell my aromas.'

Everything seemed normal on Dylan's end, as he tucked the device into her side and taped the wires to her body.

She looked at him attentively, staring deeply at him while he worked. Had he noticed?

He lifted his gaze, looking at her. "Yes?"

"Nothing," she said, quickly looking away.

When the tape touched her body, and Dylan's fingers grazed her skin, Sara felt like she could have had an orgasm right then and there!

'God, why did I have to wear a bra?' a thought popped into her mind. 'I want him to see how hard my nipples are. I want him to suck on them. I could cum so fucking hard right now.'

She glanced at her brother again, who was doing his job. Her cunt felt swollen, just like her nipples. She needed... something... anything from him.

In a few more seconds, she'd have enough courage to yank her bra and say, 'Just fucking suck on my tits already. Then bend me over your desk and fuck me from behind!'

It was about to happen, but sadly for her, Dylan pulled her T-shirt down.

"All done," he said. "You're free to leave my office. The next appointment is tonight at 8 pm. Don't be late."

She played it cool. "Five stars on Yelp. Plus a good review. See you tonight."

When she got up and left Dylan's bedroom, she wondered how she could survive the rest of the week. How she prayed Dr. Ledgard could reverse this.

At the moment, there was only one other person she could confide in.

*

Mom was in the living room preparing for the big holiday party tomorrow. She was in the middle of arranging the furniture and had already finished with the decorations.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Mom said.

Sara looked everything over. "It's amazing. I'm excited for tomorrow."

"You should be. I received some fantastic news a moment ago. Some of your distant Aunts and Uncles had extra time freed up and they'll be catching last minute flights."

"Oh really?" Sara smiled.

"Yes, really. It'll be a large family affair. Our home will be stuffed."

There were family pictures on the wall, which reminded Sara of how many people are coming for the big holiday party. With her current medical state, she was in even worse trouble, because she would have to spend the whole day entertaining guests, instead of tending to her urges.

"I'm screwed," Sara bemoaned, wanting to cry.

"Are the feelings back again?"

"It's only gotten worse." Sara nearly sobbed. "I've had those thoughts again."

"Sweetie, I think you should end it. You're a mess."

"But I've already told so many people that I'm working with Dr. Ledgard. It would be humiliating if I had to back out."

"Nonsense!" Mom snapped. "Everyone knows you're NOT a quitter. You're smart and talented."

"My reputation would be ruined."

Not only that, Sara had to think about her brother. She needed to be a role model. If she quit this experiment, what kind of message would that send? Big sisters have a solemn duty to their younger brothers, she thought.

"Give me a hug," Mom said.

They embraced in a tight hug. It was loving and sweet, something they often shared whenever Sara was experiencing heartache. She pressed her face into Mom's upper chest for comfort.

Under normal circumstances, this is where things would end. They hug, and Sara would leave feeling better. But this was far from normal. Those deviant little thoughts had returned.

Sara's mind felt like it was spinning: 'Mom's breasts feel so nice. So soft. So delicate. And they're just for me...'

Without thinking, her hands clenched her Mother's lower back, with her fingers digging in. It felt like a natural thing to do. The most natural thing in the world.

"Sara?" Mom asked.

"Yes?"

"Your hands are squeezing me."

Sara gasped and released her iron grip. "I'm sorry."

"How bad is it?"

"Pretty bad. I mean, just a moment ago, I kept thinking about how aroused I'd be if Dylan saw my hard nipples. I kept thinking of it, over and over again."

"And now?"

Sara gave a soft sigh. "You don't want to know."

"Tell me."

"I thought about your breasts, from our hug. Horrible, right?"

"Did you want to see them?" Mom asked. "Touch them?"

Sara's jaw nearly dropped. "Oh, jeez."

"Don't give me that expression. You're the one with the naughty thoughts in your mind. I'm only asking. Maybe there's something we can do."

Sara gulped. "I wanted to... suck on them. Oh god, I'm so sorry."

"A mother's breasts are made for nurturing. They used to feed you. Nature's perfect gift. If you're suffering this badly, then I would be fine helping you."

"What do you mean?" Sara asked.

"Maybe you need to get this out of your system. Spare yourself. And spare your brother. It's much easier this way."

Mom took a step back, then undid her top to reveal a white bra. The breasts looked large and inviting, begging to be touched.

Sara gulped. "Promise you won't be mad?"

"Darling, this is a medical emergency. It's nothing to be ashamed of. These aren't your normal thoughts. This isn't you. Obviously, we can't allow these medical episodes to happen during the family party -- or ever. So the only thing I can do, as your mother, is help relieve this tension until Dr. Ledgard can correct the problem. Okay?"

"Mom..."

"Shhh... Just have a look first. Let me show you."

It was a surreal moment between them when Mom reached behind and released the fastener of her bra. When the garment slid off her shoulders, Mom's spectacular breasts were freed for Sara's view.

They were large, shapely globes the size of grapefruits. Age had been kind to Mom, as Sara devoured those breasts with her eyes. She noticed that the nipples were becoming larger and more erect; the areolas the size of silver dollars and an inviting pink color.

Sara gulped. "Can I suck on them?"

"Of course you can."

"Will you be mad?"

"Never."

A dirty thought appeared in Sara's mind: 'How fucking delicious. I have the best Mother in the world. First Mom, then my brother. The perfect holiday for me. No one stands a chance.'

She brought her lips to Mom's left nipple and sucked. Fireworks went off in Sara's mind when her lips made contact. She wrapped her lips tight and pulled with her mouth. She sucked so hard that Mom made a gasping sound.

"No one can ever know," Mom said, rubbing her daughter's hair. "Get it out of your system. Enjoy this. I need you at your best tomorrow."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Accidental Nympho Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds